The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

Oh look, a convicted murder has turned preacher, seen the Light and now follows Jesus.

Who would have thought that.

Oscar Pistorius will swap tiny cell for luxury three-storey mansion in Pretoria's plushest suburb where he is set to become a preacher

Oscar Pistorius will swap his tiny cell for the luxury of a multi-million pound three-storey mansion in Pretoria’s plushest suburb where he is set to study to become a preacher, Mail Online can reveal.

The 37-year-old Blade Runner will have to keep an eye over his shoulder for the rest of his life after Johannesburg police received information that the city’s underworld were out for revenge over Reeva’s murder.

Snip

But in the complex mind of the tormented former global hero, he made attempts to play the hardman himself; getting involved in fights and hanging out in jail with a dangerous Czech gangster.

Pistorius, despite being a ruthless murderer, has become a spiritual guide to other convicts inside his jail block, encouraging them to read the bible and worship Jesus

A reformed character then, getting friendly with gangsters to ensure his safety but now he's out will no doubt down play it.

And he's a man of God now, follows Jesus and is, no doubt, in the fight against Satan and all that is wicked.

17 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Oh look, a convicted murder has turned preacher, seen the Light and now follows Jesus.

Who would have thought that.

Oscar Pistorius will swap tiny cell for luxury three-storey mansion in Pretoria's plushest suburb where he is set to become a preacher

Oscar Pistorius will swap his tiny cell for the luxury of a multi-million pound three-storey mansion in Pretoria’s plushest suburb where he is set to study to become a preacher, Mail Online can reveal.

The 37-year-old Blade Runner will have to keep an eye over his shoulder for the rest of his life after Johannesburg police received information that the city’s underworld were out for revenge over Reeva’s murder.

Snip

But in the complex mind of the tormented former global hero, he made attempts to play the hardman himself; getting involved in fights and hanging out in jail with a dangerous Czech gangster.

Pistorius, despite being a ruthless murderer, has become a spiritual guide to other convicts inside his jail block, encouraging them to read the bible and worship Jesus

A reformed character then, getting friendly with gangsters to ensure his safety but now he's out will no doubt down play it.

And he's a man of God now, follows Jesus and is, no doubt, in the fight against Satan and all that is wicked.

If a random human somewhere, is good or corrupt, what does that have to do with God being real, or what we’re talking about here. Or how good God is. Or change what God says in his word to us, or his promises to mankind.  

Does the actions of some random human, somehow change the nature of what reality is, somehow?

I see no other reason to this posting, except, that you desire to discredit Christianity. By showing the story, of some random man, who may or may not be hypocritical person. (Who knows) Because what other purpose does it serve?

What are you true intentions to stoke dissension of thought here. All you do, is try to attack everything 

your approach has been kind of comical. You’ve repeatedly thrown frivolous advice, and child-like insults at me, like there suppose to bother me🤣 But I do respect your consistent follow through as my personal retractor.

Dont worry Pi3141, or Judgement Day, you’ll figure this all out. Then you’ll believe-in, what you now vehemently dismiss. This is a fact, whether you except it or not. 

Edited by Maximus2403

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Infiltration of both christianity AND islam by sabbatean jews: the sabbateans ARE the illuminati and they sit at the apex of global freemasonry

Shabbataian Bloodsports

So its the Sabbateans who are in league with Satan and controlling all the hidden camera's?

Did they also appropriate the Birth Register and Certificates to claim our Souls for Satan and instigate the Legalese and subvert our legal system?

Do you think the average Policeman on the street knows he is working for Satan, or do they not get told until they climb up the ranks or become Freemason's?

Infiltration of both christianity AND islam by sabbatean jews: the sabbateans ARE the illuminati and they sit at the apex of global freemasonry

Shabbataian Bloodsports

I haven’t watched your video, but your statement is correct. The top so-called elites are sabbateans. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I haven’t watched your video, but your statement is correct. The top so-called elites are sabbateans. 

Oh wow, you and Macnamara agree on this.

Ok, I'm intrigued.

So we got Lucifer/Satan at the top, the Sabbateans are the Illuminati that control the Judiciary and the Police, hence why, if you know what to say, you can get charges dropped?

If every Policeman wasn't in on it - that obviously wouldn't work.

So, what do we have to say to the Police to get all charges dropped guys?

This is the Forum to divulge that info - I know the Freeman on the Land stuff doesn't work, so what does work?

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

Oh wow, you and Macnamara agree on this.

Ok, I'm intrigued.

So we got Lucifer/Satan at the top, the Sabbateans are the Illuminati that control the Judiciary and the Police, hence why, if you know what to say, you can get charges dropped?

If every Policeman wasn't in on it - that obviously wouldn't work.

So, what do we have to say to the Police to get all charges dropped guys?

This is the Forum to divulge that info - I know the Freeman on the Land stuff doesn't work, so what does work?

Have you ever seen a guy ridicule someone, and then that same someone, feels inclined to help the ridiculer out.🤔

I'm a Christian now, so I'll feed you if I run across you and your hungry, I'll cloth you if I see your naked, and I'll even let you stay in my house, if I found you homeless. But as for helping you understand how to beat the legal system. It's not looking good for you ridiculer 

1 minute ago, Maximus2403 said:

Have you ever seen a guy ridicule someone, and then that same someone, feels inclined to help the ridiculer out.🤔

I'm a Christian now, so I'll feed you if I run across you and your hungry, I'll cloth you if I see your naked, and I'll even let you stay in my house, if I found you homeless. But as for helping you understand how to beat the legal system. It's not looking good for you ridiculer 

Damn, ok.

Hopefully Macnamara will know.

On 11/24/2023 at 1:16 PM, pi3141 said:

@TheConsultant

Can you tell me what I need to say if I get arrested to get all charges dropped?

Also, is a Mug Shot REALLY called a Mug Shot because we're all Mug's (slang for stupid)

Got any evidence - quote of a Policeman joking about it or something to go on?

The average rank and file police officer, has one job, to do investigations, write reports etc. They don't know anything. (Their like you Pi4131) The secret structure, only works, because everything's compartmentalized. Only the top people are taught anything. Because they have to run it all. Informations only shared with someone, if their deemed to "Need to Know (I.e on a "Need to Know Basis") And if your not a member of their secret society, (and can be trusted with secrets, your never brought in on anything. you'll never be "In the know" 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

The average rank and file police officer, has one job, to do investigations, write reports etc. They don't know anything. (Their like you Pi4131) The secret structure, only works, because everything's compartmentalized. Only the top people are taught anything. Because they have to run it all. Informations only shared with someone, if their deemed to "Need to Know (I.e on a "Need to Know Basis") And if your not a member of their secret society, (and can be trusted with secrets, your never brought in on anything. you'll never be "In the know" 

Then I don't quite understand, if the Police at the bottom don't know, who is it you speak to to get the charges dropped.

I thought it was like 'I don't understand' as in I don't stand under scenario where you challenge the arrest.

@Macnamara, whats he talking about? 

Is this the FOTL crap or have you Christian's found something new.

Do I have to read up on 'Common Law' now or something?

34 minutes ago, xpwales said:

One approach is suggested by Roger Walker in the following video at 3min 45sec...

Oh OK thanks.

Well that sh*t was debunked years ago.

So its nothing new he's talking about.

It still delusional crap.

Dangerous stuff to be peddling and believing though.

Edited by pi3141

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Dangerous stuff to be peddling and believing though.

Even more dangerous to "go-along to get-along" and let the next generation (kids/grand-kids) deal with the on-going tyranny that this generation was too scared to oppose/face/try-something-different.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

So its the Sabbateans who are in league with Satan and controlling all the hidden camera's?

Did they also appropriate the Birth Register and Certificates to claim our Souls for Satan and instigate the Legalese and subvert our legal system?

Do you think the average Policeman on the street knows he is working for Satan, or do they not get told until they climb up the ranks or become Freemason's?

The british aristocracy often married into new money that came in like the rothschilds. This was often perceived as 'british' aristocracy marrying 'court jews' and 'port jews' but that's not what was going on. Those british aristocracy were knights templar bloodline families.

The knights templar were jewish kabbalists who outwardly professed to be christians but in fact were behind doors ceremonial magicians. They came out of troyes in france where rabbi rishi had a school of kabbalah.

The scottish king alexander III was thrown of a cliff and this created a succession crisis. The next person in line was the 'maid of norway' who was just a child so she was sent for and brought back from norway however sadly she died, of poisoning, on reaching the orkneys which was the fiefdom of the knights templar sinclair family 9of rosslyn chapel fame). So then it came down to a rivalry between comyn and robert the brus. the brus called comyn to a meeting, under a flag of truce, at a kirk in dumfries and stabbed him to death there on holy ground, which a christian is not permitted to do. This is how the crown came into the hands of the templar network. The brus was then excommunicated from the catholic church for his blasphemous act which then placed the whole of scotland under excommunication.

Edward I of england had evicted the jews from england and many fled to scotland where they were welcomed in by the bruce and the templar network. Templars also fled france where they were persecuted by the french king and came to scotland which was a safe haven out of the control of the catholic church

The first freemasonic lodge was founded in scotland in kilwinning in the 1100's. Chevalier ramsay later gave a speech in paris explaining that freemasonry in scotland traced its lineage directly to the knights templar.

So when for example hannah rothschild married lord roseberry, in scotland, that was really two jewish bloodlines uniting. Roseberry then became the prime minister of britain.

The current 'house of windsor' royal family of britain is descended from robert the bruce and they are the heads of english freemasonry, the grand lodge of which is the mother lodge of many branches of freemasonry around the world

When arthur balfour and walter rothschild signed israel into existence through the 'balfour declaration' it was simply the sabbatean/templar network bringing about their plan to build a third temple in jerusalem in order to usher in the messianic age. That network doesn't give a shit about british people which is why they are hitting us with covid bioweapons and flooding britain with immigrants to replace us. They hate us.

Prince-William-Middle-East-Tour-Palestin

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Even more dangerous to "go-along to get-along" and let the next generation (kids/grand-kids) deal with the on-going tyranny that this generation was too scared to oppose/face/try-something-different.

Oh, I nearly tried it.

Bought a 'Family Bible' to record my first born's birth and not register her. Prepared to go to Court for it.

Thankfully I came to my senses with further research into it before I did anything stupid.

You do know what happened to John Harris, right?

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Oh so they ARE all on it then.

i wouldn't say 'all' no....lets not be overly dramatic here

but there are thousands of occultists of all stripes out there.....yet how many are here explaining the ins and outs of it?

how come there is such silence?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Not really (was it cancer), I know he inspired alot of people to research and investigate the system that was entrapping them.

Here - 

On May 26th, 2015, John Harris announced a final goodbye to the TPUC community, citing himself becoming a monster and almost sending his family relationship into ruin, and wishing his love to all his readers online. He was regretful of his actions and wanted a chance to rebuild himself. About a week later, it was announced on the site that he had committed suicide.[7].

Link - https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Harris

Refusing to Register a Birth

That was 13 years ago, so if this Freeman stuff is so successful there must be quite a number of 'Free" children around by now.

Does ANYBODY no of ANYONE who has successfully not registered a birth?

I think I know the answer.

Do you still believe this stuff then Mac?

22 hours ago, xpwales said:

The following may be useful for those who want to learn more about the trappings of the legal system;

https://davidicke.com/2021/03/08/meet-your-strawman-and-woman-the-fake-you-the-government-creates-in-your-name-to-control-you-and-how-you-can-stop-it/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will explain the scam, in some detail, even thought this is a huge deviations from my original intent here.

When a baby is born. a birth certificate is issued by the system. This document is a title to a Trust that's being formed by the state, (known as a Cestui Que Vie Trust), but commonly referred to as a Strawman Trust. When the parents named the child at their birth, this is the name, that the Trust is also named by proxy. The baby birth and the creation of the Trust, are brought into existence at the same time. via the machinations of the State. At the creation of this Trust. It actually lawfully belongs to the Child thats born. Anyway all relevant parties sign and pledge to the creation of this legal structure, when the parents and the baby sign the title Instrument. The baby signs usually with a footprint on that back of the original birth certificate from. 

The State doesn't have to divulge to the parents or the child, that the birth certificate is the title to a newly constructed Trust. Because the State has created a presumption under their law (legal system) Whereby they say: "All persons are presumed to know the law, therefore ignorance of the law is no excuse"

Therefore since the State has created this false presumption, that everyone person knows the law, it states it, doesn't have to disclose anything to anyone, because  everyone is already presumed to know what's going on. So at the creation of the Trust, they dont have to legally disclose to the parent or baby what the legal document is (Birth Certificate), or what their signing, or what it means.

Now again, when the Strawman Trust is created, it belongs to the baby, and is lawfully his and issued to him, all the State did at first, was help administer its creation. Now the baby and the Parents are considered Trustees, but the parents have higher authority, as the Managing Directors over the Trust.

All is well at this point.  but here's where the next part of the trickery comes in. The original Trust title (Birth Certificate) is submitted by the parents to a State Registrar. And the parents by trickery in this process, give over the trust to the State Government.

This process is how the government steal everything. It gets people to register them, with its state registrar (official who accepts everythings that being registered to the State.

The real and original meaning of the word register, is to surrender or to abandon up something. For instance, when you go into a store and you buy something, and you go to check out with it. You ask the teller how much for the item, and she says $20, whereby you give the teller $20 and they put it, in a machine called a cash register. The $20 was just surrendered to the store, but it was a fair exchange, cause you take something from the store. Whereby they got the $20, which is now by you, surrendered to them. (Not your anymore)

When the title to the Trust (Birth Certificate) is submitted by the parents to the baby, to the Government State "Registrar", and the Registrar stamps it with his official seal. He has taken possession of it, (the surrendered thing) for his employer, the State government. Whereby the government then assumes ownership of the Trust. (Because the Birth Certificate (title) was surrendered (abandoned to their Registrar) And the Government then places them self, in regards to the Trust, in the seat, as "Beneficiary of the Trust", whereby they then assign your parents again, to the position as managing directors of the trust, the baby gets listed in the trust structure, as a limited trustee. until they are 18. whereby they themselves get upgraded to the position of managing director over the trust. And the parents are emancipated from the Trust.

This trust is a corporate structure. A company, its your business..... Hint the sayings: When people are coming to your house.."I got Company coming over", or Mind your own "Business" etc etc

You ever wondered how the government charges you taxes (the word tax means: tribute) on your labor. They tax everything...They charge you tribute on everything. 

When you have a job, how does the government get your paycheck first, and take whatever percentage they want, (first), and then you get whatever is left over for your paycheck. How does the government, get access to your paycheck first, and skim it, for whatever they want...(tax your pockets) like a bully...Well they can do it, legally, because they have behind the scenes, appointed themselves as the "beneficiary on each Trust, that's been surrendered to them....(understand Trust rules: Trust operate soley for the benefits, of beneficiary(s))

So understand, your drivers licence has the Trust name on it, ALL CAPITAL TRUST NAME, which you think is your name, but its not. Your Social security number has the Trust name on it.

How do they take what they want out of you paycheck. Because in the governments eyes, The trust got the job, has contracted with the employer for work. and when the paycheck was written by the employer. It was wrote out to the trust. ( the government is the beneficiary of the trust, so they take what they want. the tribute owed to them, and you the Trustee (employee said trust) get whats left over, considered your trustee dues) something the government leaves to incentive you, the trustee, to keep trading your labor, you energy, for the benefit of the trust. That they get to skim from...

Your whole life, your operating in the name of the trust. If you check every document you have, you'll never see one form with your name properly spelled on it. 

Proper and only correctly spelled a humans name, as ever human is taught in school.

John Henry Doe                              >    (Trustee)      (Correct human being spelling)

JOHN HENRY DOE                          >    (Trust Corporation)     

DOE, JOHN HENRY
JOHN H. DOE
John H. Doe

Doe, John Henry

Doe, John H.

The system will never spell your name correctly, every document you have, has this corporate spelling on it. For the system is bound by its own rule: Called fictions of law, also legal fiction. 

Screenshot2023-11-252_50_08PM.png.77662489369c7c9a0daab224c7845e28.png

The courts can basically say and do anything they want in the court, based on this rule. 

Screenshot2023-11-252_51_12PM.png.787746c632185ab0cdab2a643c1d5ee5.png

Note: even legal documents, when you sign them, have your corporate name on them, the signature where you sign on. Says Authorized Representative on it. because you are authorize to sign for the Trust, as its trustee. (why do you think, they say "Sign on the dotted line" the line is made up of dots, because its a word. The phrase each signation line (dotted line) is, is either the phrase "Authorized Representative" or Authorized Signature.   If you grab a check, out of a checkbook, if anyone has one still laying around,  and look at the signature line, where you sign, closely under a magnifying glass.....You'll see what's hidden.....( remember the devils in the details) its his world. He Kill, STEALS, and destroys...And believe it, he has stole everything. From everyone. Everyone is considered a slave, unless your one of his secret society members, and considered a freeman, whose been freed. ....

You think you own anything, I will show you how you don't, for slaves can't own anything, and you are a slave, whether you believe this or not. But its better for the system if you don't believe you are. 

I will explain something. To own anything on this planet, you have to have two things. Something called Droit, Droit

Screenshot2023-11-253_00_12PM.png.65ec4835a336f3049595bedba73d149c.png

You must have 2 things, (1st Droit) which is 9/10th of having ownership of something, possessions To have physical control over an item. "possession is 9/10th of the law" and the 2nd driot you must have to lawful say you a rightful owner of something, is title, which is the other 1/10th that's you must have, to have complete ownership. 

people might have possession 9/10, but they don't have any real titles to anything. Or if they do, they give them up. 

For instance, when you buy a car, what's the first thing you do, you put it in the Trust name, and you register the car with the State. What do you think, you just did. You just surrendered the ownership of the car to the State Government. now they own the car, and you have to pay them their fees (their tax on the car, their tribute) just to be able to use it, and every years, they want their tribute on their car, which they call registration fees, and as long as you keep paying them this, they will keep giving you a receipt and issues a tag, that shows, you paid them, and have permission to have their vehicle out and about. Think about it. What free man would have to pay the government anything to move around) or operate something he owns, think about it. But slaves always have to have permission to use things. especially things that don't belong to them. 

You buy a house, you think you own it. To own a house you again, have to have both droit, droit. Yes you get possession 9/10th, but you never get a true title, A true title to a home, is called an "allodial title" which Noone possess and few on the planet understand

When people buy homes, they put them in the Trust name, and they receive, a "Deed of Trust" which is a document that states nothing more, than they are being "trusted with the property." The government is the real owner of the property. You can pay off the bank loan, on the house, but the real owner will always make you pay them, to use the property. So every year, forever you'll  have to pay them, their Property Tax (Tax again means: Tribute) Now think about it, if you own something, why would you have to pay anyone else tribute on it. Somethings that's yours. But its not yours. Why do you think, if you want to add to the home, you have to get a permit from the government to do it. Permit just means Permission.

You have to get permission from the government to do anything to your home, cause their the real owners. Not you.  And if you don't pay them their Property Tax every single year, they'll seize the property from you, and give it to someone else, who will pay them the fees on time to use it. (Just think, if you had rightful ownership of something, why would you pay anyone else, money for it.) You wouldn't, unless of course, you don't own it, and you've been enslaved in a system, you don't understand. Just wake up.

Screenshot2023-11-253_36_46PM.png.a5cb96e720801ad9c4449a94a4c1c049.png

The world is in a Web of deception, This world wide web, is a Web of Lies. and its all 

And this is not even scratching the surface to the legal system in place, The financial aspect of the judicial system and the courts, is where things get extremely evil. extremely Satanic. Between the fast food restaurants and what their feeding people and the secret financial system in place, its hard, to figure out which one is eviler, But understand. Noone is on a benevolent planet, where everything is on the up and up. everyone is on a evil planet, where everything is designed to look good on the surface.

• Thanks 2