Jump to content

The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Evidently, as you believe you can stop them with a firewall and online tests that do not test for them. You can sit all day and watch network traffic via wireshark or similar connected to a SMART device and see no packets that seem untoward or suspicious in any manner. Its a BACKDOOR, or a zero day exploit which as the very definition of that exploit is that its not known publicly. As I say, code level, PCB level of hardware, software and firmware and you MAY find something, it has happened, but most in the wild are not known, hence the terms used for them.

 

Lol.

 

Wireshark - It’s a go-to network packet analyzer - it’s open-source, cost-free, and one of the best applications for capturing and analyzing network traffic available today. Wireshark will allow you to see what’s happening inside your network and you’ll be able to do it at a microscopic level.

 

Yet in your mind, Absence of evidence from looking at Wireshark, is proof of a back door, and so it follows, secret technology embedded in the device that the tools we 'Normies' have is not good enough to discover it? And the evidence for the assertion is that it must be there because you can't see it!

 

Ok dude.

 

Ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

PCB level of the hardware, code level of firmware and software involved in all components and structure of computers, networks, smart devices etc. As a TV Engineer, no offence, but you certainly will know very little to none of what I am talking about.

 

'PCB level of the hardware'?

 

I don't get it - to me a PCB is a printed circuit board and you seem to be suggesting that the copper tracks on a printed circuit board can be manufactured to provide a back door?

 

Please explain how this is possible or if it was just bad terminology and you actually mean component level - the chips on the PCB?

 

 

 

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.infoworld.com/article/2608141/snowden--the-nsa-planted-backdoors-in-cisco-products.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/02/12/cia-secretly-bought-global-encryption-provider-built-backdoors-spied-on-100-foreign-governments/

https://medium.com/@Hoplite/chinese-chip-manufacturer-contains-backdoor-30120fe2360

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage/

https://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4570780/lenovo-reportedly-banned-by-mi6-cia-over-chinese-hacking-fears

https://thehackernews.com/2016/11/hacking-android-smartphone.html

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/chinese-company-installed-secret-backdoor-on-hundreds-of-thousands-of-phones/

https://www.wired.com/2015/12/researchers-solve-the-juniper-mystery-and-they-say-its-partially-the-nsas-fault/

https://www.hackread.com/kaspersky-cia-malware-backdoor-capabilities/

https://duo.com/decipher/chinese-spies-planted-hardware-backdoors-on-servers-in-supply-chain-attack

When I say PCB and then name components separately I mean PCB and components separately as stated. As within the PCB can BE the exploit.
"A report claimed that one version of the rogue chip was sandwiched between the fiberglass layers of the PCB."

You also stated the use of blocking ports with firewall or by any other means on another page which I cannot be bothered to find ( I didnt say that is the way to do it, you volunteered that port blocking "defence"), pointless to defend a backdoor or unknown exploit that hides its activity, which many do. As I say backdoors and many exploits both known and not known hide their data in and out, wireshark or anything else will not help you in that instance.

Many years ago they even managed to breach an air-gapped system, the way in which they did that is not forthcoming. In case you are unaware of that term https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_(networking)

The point is this, even the brightest minds on the planet cannot defend against what is possible in terms of spying, espionage, blackmail, etc. But keep on believing you are outside of what I am saying as I really do not care whether you believe me or not, irrelevant to my life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/2608141/snowden--the-nsa-planted-backdoors-in-cisco-products.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/02/12/cia-secretly-bought-global-encryption-provider-built-backdoors-spied-on-100-foreign-governments/

https://medium.com/@Hoplite/chinese-chip-manufacturer-contains-backdoor-30120fe2360

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage/

https://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4570780/lenovo-reportedly-banned-by-mi6-cia-over-chinese-hacking-fears

https://thehackernews.com/2016/11/hacking-android-smartphone.html

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/chinese-company-installed-secret-backdoor-on-hundreds-of-thousands-of-phones/

https://www.wired.com/2015/12/researchers-solve-the-juniper-mystery-and-they-say-its-partially-the-nsas-fault/

https://www.hackread.com/kaspersky-cia-malware-backdoor-capabilities/

https://duo.com/decipher/chinese-spies-planted-hardware-backdoors-on-servers-in-supply-chain-attack

When I say PCB and then name components separately I mean PCB and components separately as stated. As within the PCB can BE the exploit.
"A report claimed that one version of the rogue chip was sandwiched between the fiberglass layers of the PCB."

You also stated the use of blocking ports with firewall or by any other means on another page which I cannot be bothered to find ( I didnt say that is the way to do it, you volunteered that port blocking "defence"), pointless to defend a backdoor or unknown exploit that hides its activity, which many do. As I say backdoors and many exploits both known and not known hide their data in and out, wireshark or anything else will not help you in that instance.

Many years ago they even managed to breach an air-gapped system, the way in which they did that is not forthcoming. In case you are unaware of that term https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_(networking)

The point is this, even the brightest minds on the planet cannot defend against what is possible in terms of spying, espionage, blackmail, etc. But keep on believing you are outside of what I am saying as I really do not care whether you believe me or not, irrelevant to my life.

 

So you've given me a list of known exploits as proof of unknown ones.

 

And again you've tried to push on me a position that I don't have.

 

Once again, and this is the 3rd or 4th, you have incorrectly assumed and stated i hold a position as truth.

 

No1 I do not think I am outside of being spied on.

 

No2 you cannot get the physical address assigned 10 years ago.

 

No3 do you think the intelligence services would waste their time trying to get my address just because I post on here?

 

If you think the security services give a crap about what I(or you) write on here, you are deluded. 

 

If they want my address they'll just monitor the site, they won't trace a 10 year lod dynamic ISP.

 

No5 I couldn't give a shit if the intelligence services know who I am - I'm NOT paranoid or delusional enough to think they give a damn about this place. There will be some monitoring bjlut it won't be high level.

 

Thanks for clarifying that you did mean chips sandwiched between PCB's but once again, people found it! That's how you know about it.

 

So go ahead believing Satan puts Nanotechnology in your equipment to spy on you, it really is irrelevant to my life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 10/29/2023 at 10:16 AM, pi3141 said:

If you saying to me that you think there are cameras everywhere and there is a secret control room somewhere where 'They' watch and control everything - I think you live in a fantasy world.

 

On 10/29/2023 at 1:38 PM, Maximus2403 said:

As for their being cameras all around you. This is reality, Go read the 2006 Telecommunication Act, it will clearly tell you, that even your television has a surveillance camera in it. 

 

On 10/29/2023 at 4:53 PM, Maximus2403 said:

You’re in a world of nano tech, and you believe, because you can’t or didn’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Nonetheless, countless other people have found these cameras. Do some research on this. But again your welcome to think and believe as you wish regarding this matter, this is not an area I care to discuss much. Other things are of higher concern. 

 

On 10/29/2023 at 9:47 PM, pi3141 said:

@Maximus2403

 

Are you saying that if I was to go and take apart a brand new LED TV set and look at all the components - as a TV engineer, I can identify all of them and what they do, but are you saying that inside that technology, the chips and boards etc, that a secret Nanotechnology also exists that turns my TV into a surveillance device that, if he wanted to, Satan himself could tune into and watch me and my family?

 

On 10/29/2023 at 11:31 PM, xpwales said:

If, as many people suggest (including D.I.), Nanotech within the human body (via vaccines, chemtrails, food/drink etc.) is enabling communication with A.I., then imagine what's possible with nanotech built into microchips on electronic devices.

 

On 10/30/2023 at 12:05 AM, TheConsultant said:

I think we would faint if we knew the true extent and varied ways humanity are controlled and surveilled.

 

So do you agree that Satan and his helpers have put Nanotechnology in our equipment to spy on us?

 

Cos I think you do, as you've posted loads of supporting evidence for Maximus's claim that Satan has done this.

 

You're told me they found a chip sandwiched inside a PCB. Which is exactly the sort of thing Maximus is suggesting. 

 

You've posted loads about 'unknown' exploits. All Satan's work I suppose.

 

 

 

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/demonically-clever-backdoor-hides-inside-computer-chip/

https://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/543048/26931843/1464016046717/A2_SP_2016.pdf?token=N4pJSSoqL4kE4V4JXpTwx7qDRX4%3D Give this paper a read - If a university is doing this stuff, imagine what intelligence agencies around the world are doing in terms of exploits. 

I am not providing links to show unknowns, it is quite evident that exploits remain hidden. Some agencies even stockpile them to use at a later date which is illegal regardless of their reasoning, from national security to whatever else they wish to cite.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/three-ways-to-hack-a-printed-circuit-board

"We know much about malware and counterfeit ICs, but the vulnerabilities of the printed circuit board itself are only now starting to get the attention they deserve." Publicly mind you.

I wasn't suggesting you remove the IP from the picture for Government agencies or anything state level, if they wish to stockpile your information they will be doing that regardless of your security measures in place. You can remotely take information off a hard drive as it is being written, in real time. Which is partly how you circumvent air gapped systems. and yes, I didnt look at browser, dates, times, etc, as its irrelevant to the point you were attempting to make.

The sophistication of exploits is staggering, the issue is more the fact that its a game of cat and mouse. The architecture we use for systems are the mice, the cat always wins. Far too many attack surfaces as you plug one up, another 10 appear. 

I am not discussing Satan at all. 🤣

Sorry, Maximus, shitting all over your thread with unrelated stuff.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 9:15 AM, TheConsultant said:
On 11/3/2023 at 9:15 AM, TheConsultant said:

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/demonically-clever-backdoor-hides-inside-computer-chip/

https://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/543048/26931843/1464016046717/A2_SP_2016.pdf?token=N4pJSSoqL4kE4V4JXpTwx7qDRX4%3D Give this paper a read - If a university is doing this stuff, imagine what intelligence agencies around the world are doing in terms of exploits. 

I am not providing links to show unknowns, it is quite evident that exploits remain hidden. Some agencies even stockpile them to use at a later date which is illegal regardless of their reasoning, from national security to whatever else they wish to cite.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/three-ways-to-hack-a-printed-circuit-board

"We know much about malware and counterfeit ICs, but the vulnerabilities of the printed circuit board itself are only now starting to get the attention they deserve." Publicly mind you.

I wasn't suggesting you remove the IP from the picture for Government agencies or anything state level, if they wish to stockpile your information they will be doing that regardless of your security measures in place. You can remotely take information off a hard drive as it is being written, in real time. Which is partly how you circumvent air gapped systems. and yes, I didnt look at browser, dates, times, etc, as its irrelevant to the point you were attempting to make.

The sophistication of exploits is staggering, the issue is more the fact that its a game of cat and mouse. The architecture we use for systems are the mice, the cat always wins. Far too many attack surfaces as you plug one up, another 10 appear. 

I am not discussing Satan at all. 🤣

Sorry, Maximus, shitting all over your thread with unrelated stuff.

 

No, by all means, say whatever you want.

 

I just think your approach might be wrong, first thing, is you have to accept, your dealing with a robot, named “Pi3141”, whose obviously been programmed to not assimilate, with anything.  
 
just start agreeing with him. 

You’ll probably get 10 link, and a few lengthy dissertation, stating how your being intrusively surveilled.

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

No, by all means, say whatever you want.

 

I just think your approach might be wrong, first thing, is you have to accept, your dealing with a robot, named “Pi3141”, whose obviously been programmed to not assimilate, with anything.  
 
just start agreeing with him. 

You’ll probably get 10 link, and a few lengthy dissertation, stating how your being intrusively surveilled.


We are all being intrusively surveilled :(

Plenty of bots on forums, I should know better!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 4:15 PM, TheConsultant said:

I am not discussing Satan at all. 🤣

 

 

Lol! Oh dear, thanks for clearing that up!

 

On a religious subforum, on a topic entitled 'Satan's Net' during a debate about Satan inserting hidden technology to spy on us - you didn't realise we were talking about Satan.

 

Easily confused. Ok dude. 🤣

 

I'll remember that in future when discussing topics with you.

 

 

On 11/3/2023 at 4:15 PM, TheConsultant said:

Sorry, Maximus, shitting all over your thread with unrelated stuff.


Yeah - that's the point isn't it - either you were shitting all over the thread or you were derailing it - posting irrelevant material to the topic.

 

I've think I said before to you - try to keep up.

 

If you do get easily confused, think in future - 'Should I post this, do I understand the thread' then make a decision and go from there.

 

I didn't read the rest of the crap in your post above - I skipped straight to the bottom for your explanation. Where you said you weren't talking about Satan, so the crap you posted in the above post, is again, totally irrelevant - isn't it! Lol.

 

You should have just posted your explanation and apology to Maximus, but no you had to go on about your irrelevant information.

 

Silly boy.

 

Try harder!

 

🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

I just think your approach might be wrong, first thing, is you have to accept, your dealing with a robot, named “Pi3141”, whose obviously been programmed to not assimilate, with anything.  
 
just start agreeing with him. 

 

17 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Plenty of bots on forums, I should know better!

 

Lol. 🤣

 

I guess you won't be replying to my posts then Consultant, now you think I am a 'Satan Bot'

 

Your the gift that keeps on giving.

 

Anyway, here's my thoughts on your theory, the only way Satan could get away with this, unless there's some higher physics or Magic at play, is to do what you have raised Consultant. 

 

Embed the Chips in the PCB and incorporate the rails into the tracks on the board. Thats the only way I can see it.

 

Maybe, Consultant, you could help Maximus find the Chips? 

 

That would be a real forum scoop.

 

(Hint: Look for the chips with 666 on them or an Apple)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I linked to how PCBs can be used to hack somewhat separately from the component level if you did not read the link above no problem.

I am not discussing Satan, I am discussing a topic I am somewhat familiar with from my perspective, not from the perspective of Satan doing it as its quite obviously intelligence agencies involved as many articles show that to be the case. In conjunction with manufacturing process, whether that was via intelligence agencies or they hijacked part of the manufacturing process I do not know. Could be with foreknowledge or without foreknowledge at the manufacturing plants, not a clue.

As for bot, he was joking as was I. However many bots on forums and social media its not all that uncommon nowadays. Twitter was known for using bots to push group-think in some instances which came out or was strongly eluded to during the "twitter files" if I am not mistaken.

The information is relevant to the thread topic of discussion, not to the title per se but the wider discussion. Evidently. I was mentioning shitting on the thread as it is an aside to the specific thread title posted by Maximus.

To get the thread back more on topic, some aspects of intelligence agencies are known to be involved in the occult I guess that could tie some of their agendas, behaviours and actions towards whatever it is they believe in being behind the things being discussed. 
 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

To get the thread back more on topic, some aspects of intelligence agencies are known to be involved in the occult I guess that could tie some of their agendas, behaviours and actions towards whatever it is they believe in being behind the things being discussed. 
 

 

Lol! It's SATAN, that's what's being discussed,  not Intelligence Agencies or Chinese firms or Software back doors.

 

We're discussing SATANS NET and the real technology implemented by SATAN which is being used to spy on us like a Truman Show.

 

Do you have anything to add to that discussion?

 

Are you posting your evidence in support of the premise that Satan has built a real Matrix with the help of Security Services?

 

Is that what your saying now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

 

Lol! Oh dear, thanks for clearing that up!

 

On a religious subforum, on a topic entitled 'Satan's Net' during a debate about Satan inserting hidden technology to spy on us - you didn't realise we were talking about Satan.

 

Easily confused. Ok dude. 🤣

 

I'll remember that in future when discussing topics with you.

 

 


Yeah - that's the point isn't it - either you were shitting all over the thread or you were derailing it - posting irrelevant material to the topic.

 

I've think I said before to you - try to keep up.

 

If you do get easily confused, think in future - 'Should I post this, do I understand the thread' then make a decision and go from there.

 

I didn't read the rest of the crap in your post above - I skipped straight to the bottom for your explanation. Where you said you weren't talking about Satan, so the crap you posted in the above post, is again, totally irrelevant - isn't it! Lol.

 

You should have just posted your explanation and apology to Maximus, but no you had to go on about your irrelevant information.

 

Silly boy.

 

Try harder!

 

🤪

 

IMG_2267.jpeg

Edited by Maximus2403
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I am not discussing Satan, I am discussing a topic I am somewhat familiar with from my perspective, not from the perspective of Satan doing it as its quite obviously intelligence agencies involved as many articles show that to be the case. In conjunction with manufacturing process, whether that was via intelligence agencies or they hijacked part of the manufacturing process I do not know. Could be with foreknowledge or without foreknowledge at the manufacturing plants, not a clue.
 

 

Maximus believes wholeheartedly that Satan is spying on us in a Truman Show scenario.

 

This is paranoia, this is a serious delusion. 

 

This could become a Mental Health issue.

 

With you posting supporting evidence and hinting you believe their is an occult element to the Intelligence Services, you are fanning the flames of a delusion. 

 

I thought you were a decent person, clearly you are not.

 

You will come on a thread, that you don't yourself believe, and encourage the topic and poster into continuing to believe a delusion. 

 

Well done you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Maximus believes wholeheartedly that Satan is spying on us in a Truman Show scenario.

 

This is paranoia, this is a serious delusion. 

 

This could become a Mental Health issue.

 

With you posting supporting evidence and hinting you believe their is an occult element to the Intelligence Services, you are fanning the flames of a delusion. 

 

I thought you were a decent person, clearly you are not.

 

You will come on a thread, that you don't yourself believe, and encourage the topic and poster into continuing to believe a delusion. 

 

Well done you.

IMG_2267.jpeg.45e34b7763ab0df29227a75c2176e3d6.jpeg

 

Edited by Maximus2403
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No I am having a discussion on a forum and providing anything I may know about in regards to what Maximus was saying. 

For instance, what is the premise of the partnership of the Five Eyes? Each country circumvents their own laws (in regards to spying) and so spy on one anothers population on their behalf and then gives free access to that information for each respective country. I believe that is the case for the rest of the intelligence agency partnerships under the moniker "# eyes" - of course this will be under the guise of National Security, it is also for other purposes.

The level of spying is staggering and we haven't even dived in to all of the methods and reasons for it. We cannot all be talking from exactly the same perspective but that does not mean we cannot have a discussion on a subject from different beliefs, perspectives and opinions, or hopefully from a place of knowledge rather than merely tightly and firmly held beliefs or hopes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

No I am having a discussion on a forum and providing anything I may know about in regards to what Maximus was saying. 

 

Exactly. 

 

You are reinforcing his belief and perpetuating a delusional thread.

 

As long as you realise that's what your doing. 

 

Carry on then.

 

 

36 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The level of spying is staggering and we haven't even dived in to all of the methods and reasons for it. We cannot all be talking from exactly the same perspective but that does not mean we cannot have a discussion on a subject from different beliefs, perspectives and opinions, or hopefully from a place of knowledge rather than merely tightly and firmly held beliefs or hopes.

 

Then why bury important technological information in a delusional thread about Satan in a Religious forum?

 

No, you are reinforcing this guys delusion for your own gain/reasons.

 

Not cool.

 

 

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Pi3141. Is this your one man “struggle session”, whereby you single-handedly attempt to ridicule everyone else, back into conformity, with your perspective about everything.

 

if this is your intention. I can assure you, there’s better ways to waste your time and your life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am backing up his claim that we are spied on beyond the pale which is absolutely and unequivocally correct, the reasons behind that are multifaceted, some of which involves occult societies, do they believe in Satan or some other named entity is the larger question here. What role do they play if any? and to what end?

My opinions and perspective is not important to the discussion but my knowledge on aspects of the thread may be helpful to both OP and anyone else reading. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I am backing up his claim that we are spied on beyond the pale which is absolutely and unequivocally correct, 

 

His claim is we are being spied on by Satan.

 

The title of the thread is Satan's Net.

 

Satan's Net is his term for a real Matrix controlled by Satan.

 

You are therefore backing up his claim and providing him more information to embellish and substantiate his belief.

 

You have tried to duck this fact repeatedly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

@Pi3141. Is this your one man “struggle session”, whereby you single-handedly attempt to ridicule everyone else, back into conformity, with your perspective about everything.

 

if this is your intention. I can assure you, there’s better ways to waste your time and your life.


I am just going to ignore them, utterly pointless at this point.

Do you believe or know that occult societies are religious? Do you believe or know occult societies are the shadow Government, or are otherwise the operators/soldiers of the system we live within? and is that system the matrix? labyrinth? or better yet, how do you believe this system is controlled, by what methods and through who or what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been Googling, this Satan / Matrix theory seems quite prevalent among the faithful.

 

Taking the Red Pill to escape Satan's Matrix: Coming to the End of Yourself

 

Are you ready for the truth? Growing up in this world there was always a splinter in my mind. I was taught a particular way of life. I didn’t see anything beyond it. Life was a happy accident. Get rich. Have a family. Pay your taxes. Watch your television. Live a normal life. Focus on the physical. Watch the news. Live for yourself. Do what you want. And just be happy.

 

 

 

How can we put these teachings into practice today? Seven Applications..


See the world around you as it truly is: A fallen planet awaiting judgment from God


See the dangers of sin, lust, selfishness, and worldliness and live soberly, giving careful thought to your ways


See the incredible hope, mercy, and grace found in the gospel of Jesus Christ, realize your sins are forgiven and rejoice


Recognize the insane level of danger lost people are in and pray fervently for them and share the gospel with people around you


 Have the courage to see the difficult truths in life. Have the attitude of simply wanting to know the naked truth of all things


 Live righteously, rejecting sin of every kind


 When you come to the end of yourself, realize that’s where God brings us to allow us to reach new levels of maturity in Christ

 

Link - https://www.lifestyleofpeace.com/2022/07/taking-red-pill-to-escape-satans-matrix.html?m=1

 

 

 

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to See Through Satan's Matrix

 

By Vince Bible

 

What Is The Matrix? Can you answer that question, "What is the Matrix?" In the movie, the answer was given as, "A computer generated virtual reality program." What about answering that question for real life? Webster's Dictionary defines a matrix as, "something, in which something else, is contained, develops, or originates." Using that definition and the Bible, the answer to the question is revealed and explained. Most people think the Matrix movie was a succuss only because of the great action and sci-fi. Many missed the spiritual connection. God has something he wanted you to become enlightened about, thus the need for this book. We are going to show you the door, but you will have to walk through it...

 

From Google books.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We all have our gifts in life. As for my part, I’m not here to lead anyone. I’m here to educate others, help my fellowman, show him how to see correctly. 

But a person can only learn to truly see, if they can learn to truly “free their mind”


which is first accomplished in part, by a person, coming to terms with the fact, that, things around them might not be anything like they appear to be. And reality itself, might not be anything like what they were brought up to believe, that it is. And that more might be possible and going on in the existence around them than they ever could have imagined to be true.
 

Now people have heard the clue, that to see reality, to become truly enlightened, one must learn to see with their 3rd eye.

 

Some have come to believe that this saying, is just some reference to the pineal gland. 

 

But the actual meaning, to the 3rd Eye, is the entire mind itself, for the mind is called the 3rd eye, the sixth sense, the “minds eye” if one learns to see with the mind, he has insight (inner sight)

 

For the eyes are useless, if the mind is blind.”


So we need to open our minds, reexamine things, look again, but with fresh eyes, and a mind free of the prior held indoctrination and preconceived notions. 
 

For if we don’t, “we will see and not see, and hear and not hear”

 

The follow scripture is true; as everything God says is true;

 

“He said, “Go, and tell this people, ‘You hear indeed, but don’t understand. You see indeed, but don’t perceive.”

                                Isaiah 6:9

 


I will post some stuff here, and I’m open for explanations to what others perceive they are about. 

 

After which, I will give my feed back

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...