Greetings from a Dissilusioned Reptillian

DisgruntledDinosaur

I won't tell you my name, the names of anyone else involved, or where I live. Everything else I'm about to disclose, I disclose partly for my own vindication, partly as a middle finger to my community, which has by and large fucked me over. If I have anything left to lose by so doing, I no longer care.
Let's start with the basics. I am, among other things, a dragon. A reptilian. One of the true elites of Earth. I'm sure many of you on this forum are familiar with David Icke's written work; he's basically about 90% correct.

Don't misunderstand "elite." I don't live in a fancy house, drive an expensive car, or make lots of money, at least not in the ordinary sense (those terms all have a different meaning in our community), nor do I wield any mundane political power. If the people of my hometown are any indication, and if my other experiences are anything to go on, as far as I can tell, *most* of us don't live like that. Some do--the crowned heads of Europe, for example. But not most. Physically, most of us live quite ordinary, unassuming lives. You'd never be able to tell us from normal humans if you didn't know what to look for. It is in, and from, the psychic, imaginational realms, which I will hereafter refer to as the "astral," that we truly live, interact with each other as our real selves, and wield power and influence over the Earth.

Icke is wrong about physical shapeshifting. We don't, and can't, do that. Some of the flashier of us--I'm sure you've heard eyewitness accounts of the late Queen Elizabeth II, for instance--enjoy "letting the mask slip" once in a while by projecting a brief image of our "astral" selves to the general public, for a number of reasons, but that's glamour, not shapeshifting. Rather, what being reptilian means is that we carry certain genetic markers that enable us to be the carriers of an "astral" reptilian entity, saurian humanoids either evolved from or related to troodonts. Dragons are one of the oldest sapient species to evolve on Earth (my current teacher says there have been others), and though they once ruled this planet iron-fisted in their original physical bodies, they no longer inhabit them, having long since left them behind for existence purely on the "astral." However, they continue to rule the Earth through the humans they had a big hand in shaping out of the "clay" of primitive hominids and other animals (wild pigs, as I understand it). Certain human bloodlines are gifted with the aforementioned genetic markers. I am heir to many.

Full disclosure: though I'm 36 as of this writing, October 10th, 2023, I'm young in terms of my awakening to power, my own true nature, and the true nature of the world--only really three years into it. Take all of the following for what that level of experience is worth. Despite that, three years ago, during my apprenticeship with my first teacher, I once housed a crowned male named El Salikadu (more on crowns to come). At the time of this writing, I house a crowned female named Rin' Tekia.

First, a few things about dragon culture and society I've learned the hard way over the last three years. It's tremendously about order, ruthless domination, manipulation and control. As much control as possible, by whatever means necessary. It's as simple as that with regards to how they govern humans, no matter what it looks like on the surface--and the games do get complicated, sometimes involving bouts of controlled chaos. I should know; I was instrumental in one of those during and shortly after my first apprenticeship. Dragon-to-dragon, there are rules and courtesies, and I'm still learning the complexities, but the same principles very much apply.
Dragons value cold logic over emotion, the latter of which they aren't much prone to anyway in their natural state, unadulterated by the human vessel. Ironically, however, their now purely energetic existence means that dragons must feed on emotional energy (I don't pretend to understand the physics involved--it's something to do with bioelectromagnetic fields, and it's a big part of the reason they made humans the highly emotional creatures they are), and dragon culture is also tremendously about food, about who gets to eat how much of what. A lot of the games they play boil down to food and fucking with each other's herds. There's a whole elaborate, if somewhat intuitive, language around it; words like sugar, salt, and protein have analogous meanings. Variety in composition and "flavor" is as important as it is in any human diet, and color (having to do with light; think the chakras) is a huge factor.

Dragon temperament is difficult to describe, and it isn't monolithic any more than it is in humans. While, as mentioned, they value logic, they *do* feel. They're often cruel simply for the cold amusement of it, particularly with those they regard as their lessers. Some, for example my current teacher and one of my stepsisters, seem to be inclined to a certain high-strung freneticness. Some are even lusty, in a reptillian way. All in my experience, save to an extent those of the Merovingian line (which puts them at a disadvantage, and is one reason that line hasn't fared well), are inclined to greed and jealousy. Finally, all dragons like to have fun. Nasty fun. Even those at the top of the food chain, saturnine though they are.
Being creatures of pure energy, dragons no longer produce offspring. There are, and will ever be, only so many of them. However, there are still mated pairs. Relations between the sexes are complex, the females being at least as cold and calculating as the males, if not more so. The only thing I can think to compare it to is a never-ending dance. Think birds. There's an artful give-and-take involved, and plenty of one-upsmanship. The overall goal of a mated pair seems to be mutual enrichment, and it may be the only instance in all of dragon society where that is the case.

Dragon society is extremely hierarchical. The closest analogy I can draw is to medieval Europe, with kings at the top (I was once an unaware one, before my imprisonment), varying ranks of nobility descending from there, a "knight" caste of warriors derived from the nobility (I was one briefly during my early imprisonment, until I bit the hand of my stepfather), bards and other artists, and a bottom caste whose function it is to provide energy to those above them (at the time of this writing, I've been demoted to something between this and artist). Kingship is easily recognized: royal dragons have a crown of horns around the cranium. It isn't purely cultural that this biological feature determines royalty; there's a tangible physical reason for it. The crown allows those who have it to draw more energy to themselves, and to more easily impose their will on others (a thing all dragons are capable of doing with their eyes). Dragons call the energy they attract naturally, without effort, their "inheritance," for it is as much currency as it is food, and crowned dragons will simply always have more, no matter what else. With or without a crown, females draw a smaller inheritance than males; this, too, seems to be biological rather than cultural.

There are other factors that determine one's place in the hierarchy. In general, dragons value age and the experience that comes with it, though I came to my own awakening in the midst of a major generational war (the "young turks" faction, which I myself turned out to have been vital to, lost. Long story. Suffice to say that technological sabotage was involved--not that I didn't fail the ensuing contest for my inheritance in a variety of ways). Within the various orders of knighthood and espionage, hierarchy is pretty much what you'd expect, dependent on experience and measurable achievement. There are also a good many non-human heritages other than dragon, and having most of them that I know anything about puts you significantly lower down on the food chain. Much more on that to come. Finally, there is an element of meritocracy. Dragons engage in unending contests of wit, will, cunning, manipulation, and imaginational combat, and those who consistently win enjoy more respect. As I mentioned, a dragon's gaze has real power to bend the will of others and to impose that of the gazer; eye contact is very important in our culture, and one game we're particularly fond of is a ritualized staring contest.

Back to my own heritage. It doesn't mean for me what it once did thanks to the cybertechnological system that now imprisons me, which allows my community, and my stepfamily in particular, to suppress parts of it as they will. Nevertheless, my heritage is what it is, and it's worth immortalizing in writing. To call it exotic would be a gross understatement. I come from three powerful and ancient royal lineages, one Egyptian by way of Ireland (see Michael Tsarion's work if that sounds bizarre), one Germanic, and one Chinese by way of the Nanman people, who are related to the Yandi and therefore a branch of the oldest imperial dynasties in the common era of Chinese history. I am also heir to several other lineages that I know of, among them the Merovingian line of Yeshua bar Joseph, the Romanovs of Russia, the Romanian line of Vlad Tepes, a Spanish line (most probably the vampirically touched Mondragons of Leon), a Vietnamese line, the Mongolian line of Temujin, a Persian line, a Greek line, a Turkish line, a Mayan line (which apparently is related to the kings of ancient Rome), a Blackfoot line, a Lakota line, a Cherokee line, an Amazon line (the true Amazons who came to South America from the Mediterranean), an Atlantean line, a Lemurian line, a line of the People of the Moon described in East Asian lore, and an English line.
I'm also heir to other powerful lineages, most of which are disreputable and problematic in dragon society and many of which are specifically markers of servant/slave status. Among them, I'm descended from a line of true ninja, which in turn has to do with oni heritage (apparently real, and some kind of relict hominid with, of all things, astral horns). This same archaic hominid heritage is also present in some of my other ancestry, chiefly East Indian (connections to rakshasa lore). What I know for sure about this heritage is that it gives me an unusual coccyx with two special chambers, one on the right and one on the left, and it has much to do with lust, drive, agression, and determination, and a fierce love of freedom, wildness, and general roughhousing. The right chamber in particular also seems to have an "attack" function, enabling me to affect the lust and sexuality of others. Both chambers, but again the right in particular, are involved in the production of unusually rich and powerful semen, which when emitted into the open air exerts influence over the all the zeitgeist within my zone of influence--in my case, quite large. I don't even pretend to understand the science behind how this works, but I know it does.
I'm a hermaphrodite, male to all appearances but with a partially developed vagina and womb. This mutation may or may not come from one of my dragon lines, but either way is not well respected within one of the matrix systems I'm now part of (see Tiamat, below), despite allowing me to exert powerful control over magnetic fields. Apparently, being any amount of female at all is enough to count you as a woman in that system, and by dragon design, for control reasons, it's brutally patriarchal.
My blood is touched by the Maskim of Sumerian myth--apparently real, the result of ancient genetic engineering, based on cricket genes of all things, able to exert behavior control and control over one's sense of morality, and apparently the root of some fairy lore.
I have sasquatch blood (they're extinct now, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but were once quite real), which gives me a gut organ whose purpose I don't quite understand, but which seems to have to do with protection from certain kinds of mental influence and with forming psychic links with others of that blood. This heritage also gives a strong, somewhat neurotic temperament.
I have neanderthal blood, which has similar temperamental effects to sasquatch blood and also gives me a leg up in certain psychic abilities. It also makes me inclined to a freedom-loving worldview that is scorned by dragons.
I have a special organ in my solar plexus, apparently derived from heritage that is the root of djinn and some fairy lore, which allows me to exert powerful influence over others.
I am heir to, or have been sired into, an unknown but very high number of vampiric lineages, at least two of which (the Mondragons of Spain and the line of Tepes) are infected dragon lines (see Tiamat, below). All of them have to do with consuming psychic energy, many if not all of them seem to be derived from vermin genes (further connections to the Maskim and its context of engineering?), and all of them have different rules and principles. At least one is artificial, mechanical, in nature (most probably having to do with "the matrix;" certain angelic lore and imagery, such as that of the cherubim, comes to mind). Despite the power it affords me, almost all of this heritage is considered dirty and all of it is enough to get me marked as a slave. Non-reptilian vampires are looked down upon by dragons as mere weapons and tools of control, and even vampiric dragons are looked upon with suspicion and distrust for their compromised moods.
I have Nephilim/giant heritage of at least three different stripes--Middle Eastern/East Indian, Native American, and Celtic. As far as I can tell, the legends are literally true. This heritage gives me great strength and bottomless and monstrous appetites, both physical and energetic. It's considered problematic by dragons.
I am heir to something truly bizarre through my North African tribal heritage, something childlike, playful, and powerfully capable of affecting "the matrix," the nature of which I am still learning, but which seems to significantly predate the sattelite network I know about (something to do with celestial mechanics, both natural and anciently artificial, and also to do with a supremely ancient global, partially organic artificial intelligence network--my guess is the sattelites are a modern extension/add-on). The phrase "cheat codes" comes to mind, and a phrase I have often heard is "making up new numbers." There seems to be a tradition of infantilization, a kind of encouraged if not outright enforced perpetual childhood, around this heritage, surely a control thing. It seems also to be associated with harlequin/clown/fool imagery and tradition (probable connections to the troubador tradition of later medieval Europe via North Africa, possible connections to McKenna's "hyperdimensional machine elves" and similar psychedelic imagery; in any case to do with an entertainment role for those who get to be adults). People with these genes also act as tinkerers, showing dragons new systemic possibilities.

Finally, and in a section that begs to be spaced off specially, because this is where shit gets really weird, I carry the blood of the native inhabitants of the destroyed planet Tiamat. Tiamat once lay between Mars and Jupiter, but was shattered in an ancient war with the people of Earth, or more accurately with the dragon empire that spanned the rest of the solar system in those days; Tiamat's remains form the asteroid belt that now dominates the space between Mars and Jupiter. It was apparently an ocean planet, more so than Earth, and warm and swampy where there was land. What I remember of the inhabitants is confused; sometimes I see great multiheaded dragons, sometimes amphibious, froglike humanoids. I think the latter more likely; the former is symbolic of some kind of biological empathy that they shared, hence the multiheadedness.
What I understand of these people is that they were communally, almost democratically minded; that they were moody and temperamental, inclined to squabbling and infighting; and that they had a tremendous capacity to gather and store electromagnetic energy, making them natural sorcerers. They were capable of all manner of wonders, but I understand in particular that they were great lifeshapers, natural genetic engineers who worked without technology. They were prolific with this ability, making life forms to serve purposes ranging from pets to beasts of burden to weapons of war. One organism in particular was a multi-tendriled microbe that had something to do with communal empathy, and which turned out to be instrumental to these people's later enslavement to the matrix.
The war with the dragon empire stemmed from some resource dispute--my teacher insists an inheritance dispute, somehow, despite the involved parties not being related by blood in my memory--between elements of dragon royalty and Tiamatian royalty, a series of events loosely remembered in Sumerian myth as the war between the Annunaki and the dragoness Tiamat (it is very likely that the celestial machinery of "the matrix" [see previous sections] was already set up during this period and had to be recalibrated after Tiamat's destruction--think of Marduk's "sounding of the depths" and the use of Tiamat's sundered body to make the world in the Enuma Elish). However, it seems most likely to me, and I feel, that the war was ultimately over the utility of the Tiamatians as slave labor, or at least that that was one primary motivation. Either way, the Tiamatians lost the war, their planet was destroyed, and most of the survivors were enslaved to the matrix (I mentioned previously that I suspect the matrix has a partially organic element; I think Tiamat provides it). Most, not all at first--some, including some warriors, escaped, and I distinctly remember pockets of protracted resistance around the solar system, but particularly on Earth. Engineered organisms developed during and after the war were used extensively, some of them inspiring the monster myths of later ages. One organism was a broad-spectrum retroviral plague designed to make a rampaging monster out of its host by warping its natural aggressive impulses (as mentioned, the plague was broad-spectrum--the host could be human or any number of animals). The vector seems to have been some kind of living oil (Ridley Scott's Alien movies come to mind), but the infected could also spread their infection by bite or other organic attack. It seems that insect bites were the most common. Besides warping the host organism into a senselessly destructive temperament, the plague granted certain energetic abilities. This is the genesis of at least some forms of vampirism, including in the infected dragon lines--as I understand it, certain dragon families in later ages, for example in ancient Sumer, deliberately infected themselves to gain the power afforded, perhaps not understanding the full cost, more likely trusting in their discipline to master and consciously utilize the infection. (Theory: it seems very likely that the Maskim described in Sumerian myth is in fact this plague and various infected creatures. It certainly fits the description better than the cricket-based version I described in a previous section, which is clearly more about policing a sense of morality in the host and in others to whom the host is connected. I suspect this "maskim" is a later modification, almost certainly by dragons for the purpose of population control, because, as I understand it, the morality that predominates is that of the "tallest" infected person in a given "swarm." And reflecting on some of my experiences, I remember that there were other insect-based-and-transferred variants, probably also dragon modifications given their effects. The Nemesis beetle, which is used to violently inflict a sense of righteous retribution for transgression against the ultimate wielder's moral code, in a word to sting for wrongdoing, stands out).
It goes without saying that having Tiamatian blood marks me as a slave in dragon society, at least in much of it. It is also, apparently, the root of merfolk and siren myths. The practical upshot of this heritage is that it gives me reserves of some kind of special fluid in my legs which has to do with my lust and sexuality, and which allows me to exert powerful control over that of others. On that same note, it's the apparent root of a vital ingredient in my particular right coccyx chamber, something passed on through my Japanese heritage. Something that consistently evokes octopus, squid and and kraken imagery when I think about it. Something touched by the closest thing Tiamat had to royalty.
Hybrid Tiamatian-dragon heritage such as mine is viewed as an unfortunate abomination among Western dragons. This makes it interesting that it seems to be particularly common among Asian and Slavic dragons--even a defining characteristic. There's a busy history there, and it goes a long way towards explaining the geopolitics of the last few centuries.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DisgruntledDinosaur said:

I won't tell you my name, the names of anyone else involved, or where I live. Everything else I'm about to disclose, I disclose partly for my own vindication, partly as a middle finger to my community, which has by and large fucked me over. If I have anything left to lose by so doing, I no longer care.
Let's start with the basics. I am, among other things, a dragon. A reptilian. One of the true elites of Earth. I'm sure many of you on this forum are familiar with David Icke's written work; he's basically about 90% correct.

Don't misunderstand "elite." I don't live in a fancy house, drive an expensive car, or make lots of money, at least not in the ordinary sense (those terms all have a different meaning in our community), nor do I wield any mundane political power. If the people of my hometown are any indication, and if my other experiences are anything to go on, as far as I can tell, *most* of us don't live like that. Some do--the crowned heads of Europe, for example. But not most. Physically, most of us live quite ordinary, unassuming lives. You'd never be able to tell us from normal humans if you didn't know what to look for. It is in, and from, the psychic, imaginational realms, which I will hereafter refer to as the "astral," that we truly live, interact with each other as our real selves, and wield power and influence over the Earth.

Icke is wrong about physical shapeshifting. We don't, and can't, do that. Some of the flashier of us--I'm sure you've heard eyewitness accounts of the late Queen Elizabeth II, for instance--enjoy "letting the mask slip" once in a while by projecting a brief image of our "astral" selves to the general public, for a number of reasons, but that's glamour, not shapeshifting. Rather, what being reptilian means is that we carry certain genetic markers that enable us to be the carriers of an "astral" reptilian entity, saurian humanoids either evolved from or related to troodonts. Dragons are one of the oldest sapient species to evolve on Earth (my current teacher says there have been others), and though they once ruled this planet iron-fisted in their original physical bodies, they no longer inhabit them, having long since left them behind for existence purely on the "astral." However, they continue to rule the Earth through the humans they had a big hand in shaping out of the "clay" of primitive hominids and other animals (wild pigs, as I understand it). Certain human bloodlines are gifted with the aforementioned genetic markers. I am heir to many.

Full disclosure: though I'm 36 as of this writing, October 10th, 2023, I'm young in terms of my awakening to power, my own true nature, and the true nature of the world--only really three years into it. Take all of the following for what that level of experience is worth. Despite that, three years ago, during my apprenticeship with my first teacher, I once housed a crowned male named El Salikadu (more on crowns to come). At the time of this writing, I house a crowned female named Rin' Tekia.

First, a few things about dragon culture and society I've learned the hard way over the last three years. It's tremendously about order, ruthless domination, manipulation and control. As much control as possible, by whatever means necessary. It's as simple as that with regards to how they govern humans, no matter what it looks like on the surface--and the games do get complicated, sometimes involving bouts of controlled chaos. I should know; I was instrumental in one of those during and shortly after my first apprenticeship. Dragon-to-dragon, there are rules and courtesies, and I'm still learning the complexities, but the same principles very much apply.
Dragons value cold logic over emotion, the latter of which they aren't much prone to anyway in their natural state, unadulterated by the human vessel. Ironically, however, their now purely energetic existence means that dragons must feed on emotional energy (I don't pretend to understand the physics involved--it's something to do with bioelectromagnetic fields, and it's a big part of the reason they made humans the highly emotional creatures they are), and dragon culture is also tremendously about food, about who gets to eat how much of what. A lot of the games they play boil down to food and fucking with each other's herds. There's a whole elaborate, if somewhat intuitive, language around it; words like sugar, salt, and protein have analogous meanings. Variety in composition and "flavor" is as important as it is in any human diet, and color (having to do with light; think the chakras) is a huge factor.

Dragon temperament is difficult to describe, and it isn't monolithic any more than it is in humans. While, as mentioned, they value logic, they *do* feel. They're often cruel simply for the cold amusement of it, particularly with those they regard as their lessers. Some, for example my current teacher and one of my stepsisters, seem to be inclined to a certain high-strung freneticness. Some are even lusty, in a reptillian way. All in my experience, save to an extent those of the Merovingian line (which puts them at a disadvantage, and is one reason that line hasn't fared well), are inclined to greed and jealousy. Finally, all dragons like to have fun. Nasty fun. Even those at the top of the food chain, saturnine though they are.
Being creatures of pure energy, dragons no longer produce offspring. There are, and will ever be, only so many of them. However, there are still mated pairs. Relations between the sexes are complex, the females being at least as cold and calculating as the males, if not more so. The only thing I can think to compare it to is a never-ending dance. Think birds. There's an artful give-and-take involved, and plenty of one-upsmanship. The overall goal of a mated pair seems to be mutual enrichment, and it may be the only instance in all of dragon society where that is the case.

Dragon society is extremely hierarchical. The closest analogy I can draw is to medieval Europe, with kings at the top (I was once an unaware one, before my imprisonment), varying ranks of nobility descending from there, a "knight" caste of warriors derived from the nobility (I was one briefly during my early imprisonment, until I bit the hand of my stepfather), bards and other artists, and a bottom caste whose function it is to provide energy to those above them (at the time of this writing, I've been demoted to something between this and artist). Kingship is easily recognized: royal dragons have a crown of horns around the cranium. It isn't purely cultural that this biological feature determines royalty; there's a tangible physical reason for it. The crown allows those who have it to draw more energy to themselves, and to more easily impose their will on others (a thing all dragons are capable of doing with their eyes). Dragons call the energy they attract naturally, without effort, their "inheritance," for it is as much currency as it is food, and crowned dragons will simply always have more, no matter what else. With or without a crown, females draw a smaller inheritance than males; this, too, seems to be biological rather than cultural.

There are other factors that determine one's place in the hierarchy. In general, dragons value age and the experience that comes with it, though I came to my own awakening in the midst of a major generational war (the "young turks" faction, which I myself turned out to have been vital to, lost. Long story. Suffice to say that technological sabotage was involved--not that I didn't fail the ensuing contest for my inheritance in a variety of ways). Within the various orders of knighthood and espionage, hierarchy is pretty much what you'd expect, dependent on experience and measurable achievement. There are also a good many non-human heritages other than dragon, and having most of them that I know anything about puts you significantly lower down on the food chain. Much more on that to come. Finally, there is an element of meritocracy. Dragons engage in unending contests of wit, will, cunning, manipulation, and imaginational combat, and those who consistently win enjoy more respect. As I mentioned, a dragon's gaze has real power to bend the will of others and to impose that of the gazer; eye contact is very important in our culture, and one game we're particularly fond of is a ritualized staring contest.

Back to my own heritage. It doesn't mean for me what it once did thanks to the cybertechnological system that now imprisons me, which allows my community, and my stepfamily in particular, to suppress parts of it as they will. Nevertheless, my heritage is what it is, and it's worth immortalizing in writing. To call it exotic would be a gross understatement. I come from three powerful and ancient royal lineages, one Egyptian by way of Ireland (see Michael Tsarion's work if that sounds bizarre), one Germanic, and one Chinese by way of the Nanman people, who are related to the Yandi and therefore a branch of the oldest imperial dynasties in the common era of Chinese history. I am also heir to several other lineages that I know of, among them the Merovingian line of Yeshua bar Joseph, the Romanovs of Russia, the Romanian line of Vlad Tepes, a Spanish line (most probably the vampirically touched Mondragons of Leon), a Vietnamese line, the Mongolian line of Temujin, a Persian line, a Greek line, a Turkish line, a Mayan line (which apparently is related to the kings of ancient Rome), a Blackfoot line, a Lakota line, a Cherokee line, an Amazon line (the true Amazons who came to South America from the Mediterranean), an Atlantean line, a Lemurian line, a line of the People of the Moon described in East Asian lore, and an English line.
I'm also heir to other powerful lineages, most of which are disreputable and problematic in dragon society and many of which are specifically markers of servant/slave status. Among them, I'm descended from a line of true ninja, which in turn has to do with oni heritage (apparently real, and some kind of relict hominid with, of all things, astral horns). This same archaic hominid heritage is also present in some of my other ancestry, chiefly East Indian (connections to rakshasa lore). What I know for sure about this heritage is that it gives me an unusual coccyx with two special chambers, one on the right and one on the left, and it has much to do with lust, drive, agression, and determination, and a fierce love of freedom, wildness, and general roughhousing. The right chamber in particular also seems to have an "attack" function, enabling me to affect the lust and sexuality of others. Both chambers, but again the right in particular, are involved in the production of unusually rich and powerful semen, which when emitted into the open air exerts influence over the all the zeitgeist within my zone of influence--in my case, quite large. I don't even pretend to understand the science behind how this works, but I know it does.
I'm a hermaphrodite, male to all appearances but with a partially developed vagina and womb. This mutation may or may not come from one of my dragon lines, but either way is not well respected within one of the matrix systems I'm now part of (see Tiamat, below), despite allowing me to exert powerful control over magnetic fields. Apparently, being any amount of female at all is enough to count you as a woman in that system, and by dragon design, for control reasons, it's brutally patriarchal.
My blood is touched by the Maskim of Sumerian myth--apparently real, the result of ancient genetic engineering, based on cricket genes of all things, able to exert behavior control and control over one's sense of morality, and apparently the root of some fairy lore.
I have sasquatch blood (they're extinct now, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but were once quite real), which gives me a gut organ whose purpose I don't quite understand, but which seems to have to do with protection from certain kinds of mental influence and with forming psychic links with others of that blood. This heritage also gives a strong, somewhat neurotic temperament.
I have neanderthal blood, which has similar temperamental effects to sasquatch blood and also gives me a leg up in certain psychic abilities. It also makes me inclined to a freedom-loving worldview that is scorned by dragons.
I have a special organ in my solar plexus, apparently derived from heritage that is the root of djinn and some fairy lore, which allows me to exert powerful influence over others.
I am heir to, or have been sired into, an unknown but very high number of vampiric lineages, at least two of which (the Mondragons of Spain and the line of Tepes) are infected dragon lines (see Tiamat, below). All of them have to do with consuming psychic energy, many if not all of them seem to be derived from vermin genes (further connections to the Maskim and its context of engineering?), and all of them have different rules and principles. At least one is artificial, mechanical, in nature (most probably having to do with "the matrix;" certain angelic lore and imagery, such as that of the cherubim, comes to mind). Despite the power it affords me, almost all of this heritage is considered dirty and all of it is enough to get me marked as a slave. Non-reptilian vampires are looked down upon by dragons as mere weapons and tools of control, and even vampiric dragons are looked upon with suspicion and distrust for their compromised moods.
I have Nephilim/giant heritage of at least three different stripes--Middle Eastern/East Indian, Native American, and Celtic. As far as I can tell, the legends are literally true. This heritage gives me great strength and bottomless and monstrous appetites, both physical and energetic. It's considered problematic by dragons.
I am heir to something truly bizarre through my North African tribal heritage, something childlike, playful, and powerfully capable of affecting "the matrix," the nature of which I am still learning, but which seems to significantly predate the sattelite network I know about (something to do with celestial mechanics, both natural and anciently artificial, and also to do with a supremely ancient global, partially organic artificial intelligence network--my guess is the sattelites are a modern extension/add-on). The phrase "cheat codes" comes to mind, and a phrase I have often heard is "making up new numbers." There seems to be a tradition of infantilization, a kind of encouraged if not outright enforced perpetual childhood, around this heritage, surely a control thing. It seems also to be associated with harlequin/clown/fool imagery and tradition (probable connections to the troubador tradition of later medieval Europe via North Africa, possible connections to McKenna's "hyperdimensional machine elves" and similar psychedelic imagery; in any case to do with an entertainment role for those who get to be adults). People with these genes also act as tinkerers, showing dragons new systemic possibilities.

Finally, and in a section that begs to be spaced off specially, because this is where shit gets really weird, I carry the blood of the native inhabitants of the destroyed planet Tiamat. Tiamat once lay between Mars and Jupiter, but was shattered in an ancient war with the people of Earth, or more accurately with the dragon empire that spanned the rest of the solar system in those days; Tiamat's remains form the asteroid belt that now dominates the space between Mars and Jupiter. It was apparently an ocean planet, more so than Earth, and warm and swampy where there was land. What I remember of the inhabitants is confused; sometimes I see great multiheaded dragons, sometimes amphibious, froglike humanoids. I think the latter more likely; the former is symbolic of some kind of biological empathy that they shared, hence the multiheadedness.
What I understand of these people is that they were communally, almost democratically minded; that they were moody and temperamental, inclined to squabbling and infighting; and that they had a tremendous capacity to gather and store electromagnetic energy, making them natural sorcerers. They were capable of all manner of wonders, but I understand in particular that they were great lifeshapers, natural genetic engineers who worked without technology. They were prolific with this ability, making life forms to serve purposes ranging from pets to beasts of burden to weapons of war. One organism in particular was a multi-tendriled microbe that had something to do with communal empathy, and which turned out to be instrumental to these people's later enslavement to the matrix.
The war with the dragon empire stemmed from some resource dispute--my teacher insists an inheritance dispute, somehow, despite the involved parties not being related by blood in my memory--between elements of dragon royalty and Tiamatian royalty, a series of events loosely remembered in Sumerian myth as the war between the Annunaki and the dragoness Tiamat (it is very likely that the celestial machinery of "the matrix" [see previous sections] was already set up during this period and had to be recalibrated after Tiamat's destruction--think of Marduk's "sounding of the depths" and the use of Tiamat's sundered body to make the world in the Enuma Elish). However, it seems most likely to me, and I feel, that the war was ultimately over the utility of the Tiamatians as slave labor, or at least that that was one primary motivation. Either way, the Tiamatians lost the war, their planet was destroyed, and most of the survivors were enslaved to the matrix (I mentioned previously that I suspect the matrix has a partially organic element; I think Tiamat provides it). Most, not all at first--some, including some warriors, escaped, and I distinctly remember pockets of protracted resistance around the solar system, but particularly on Earth. Engineered organisms developed during and after the war were used extensively, some of them inspiring the monster myths of later ages. One organism was a broad-spectrum retroviral plague designed to make a rampaging monster out of its host by warping its natural aggressive impulses (as mentioned, the plague was broad-spectrum--the host could be human or any number of animals). The vector seems to have been some kind of living oil (Ridley Scott's Alien movies come to mind), but the infected could also spread their infection by bite or other organic attack. It seems that insect bites were the most common. Besides warping the host organism into a senselessly destructive temperament, the plague granted certain energetic abilities. This is the genesis of at least some forms of vampirism, including in the infected dragon lines--as I understand it, certain dragon families in later ages, for example in ancient Sumer, deliberately infected themselves to gain the power afforded, perhaps not understanding the full cost, more likely trusting in their discipline to master and consciously utilize the infection. (Theory: it seems very likely that the Maskim described in Sumerian myth is in fact this plague and various infected creatures. It certainly fits the description better than the cricket-based version I described in a previous section, which is clearly more about policing a sense of morality in the host and in others to whom the host is connected. I suspect this "maskim" is a later modification, almost certainly by dragons for the purpose of population control, because, as I understand it, the morality that predominates is that of the "tallest" infected person in a given "swarm." And reflecting on some of my experiences, I remember that there were other insect-based-and-transferred variants, probably also dragon modifications given their effects. The Nemesis beetle, which is used to violently inflict a sense of righteous retribution for transgression against the ultimate wielder's moral code, in a word to sting for wrongdoing, stands out).
It goes without saying that having Tiamatian blood marks me as a slave in dragon society, at least in much of it. It is also, apparently, the root of merfolk and siren myths. The practical upshot of this heritage is that it gives me reserves of some kind of special fluid in my legs which has to do with my lust and sexuality, and which allows me to exert powerful control over that of others. On that same note, it's the apparent root of a vital ingredient in my particular right coccyx chamber, something passed on through my Japanese heritage. Something that consistently evokes octopus, squid and and kraken imagery when I think about it. Something touched by the closest thing Tiamat had to royalty.
Hybrid Tiamatian-dragon heritage such as mine is viewed as an unfortunate abomination among Western dragons. This makes it interesting that it seems to be particularly common among Asian and Slavic dragons--even a defining characteristic. There's a busy history there, and it goes a long way towards explaining the geopolitics of the last few centuries.

Any chance we can see some real proof, maybe a photo of yourself in reptilian?

• Like 3

Stop Trolling, some of us might be interested more.... He doesn't talk patronizing, so why shouldn't we be at least a little bit openminded? 
Can't treat everyone like an "instant turdie pie!"...

Excuse my tone and not being too petty in how I say this, but then to speak direct, I say~ whatever psychopath a person might be, doesn't mean they have lack of skills to gift or share and because although many psychopaths are misleading, who is to say that is the case here.... Some stuff that is [somewhat] interesting to have heard should be given just a little waist band movement or else one's belt is on hellish too tight for all responders making too much of a farce..

So in respect of the OP, as per whatever gives and gets given, although not set to any condition....(all said is taken up to a point of course), so again as I say it all depends on the person, and /or indeed psychopath...

[No offence OP, just saying how it can be sometimes!!  All people can imagine (including OP) and may even have lived some of the stuff some of us by contrast have maybe only spoken about more than we have been part action to (prefering forums as some of us do more than we see action of any kind) or to be "all in on" in a certain context of reality, so this is why a little openminded-ness and slightly less cynicism might be nice to give a go once in a while].

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

20 hours ago, DisgruntledDinosaur said:

ancient genetic engineering, based on cricket genes of all things, able to exert behavior control and control over one's sense of morality, and apparently the root of some fairy lore.

Reminds me of those crickets WE LISTEN TO OUT THERE and yet one appears to have encroached to being inside where we are (because nothing but white noise is coming out) that Macnamara spoke of in Brand on Trial by Mass Media thread..... You will see I reciprocated by posting an image of an ear and a cricket.

Sooooo I might be starting to change my tune after reading the second half of this overly concocted story.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Great, without harming existing wild specimens, let's all get our hands on some Sasquatch DNA straight away please!...... I, you and all of us will then be more wild and free, like the Sasquatch! 🤗

There seems to be a tradition of infantilization, a kind of encouraged if not outright enforced perpetual childhood, around this heritage, surely a control thing. It seems also to be associated with harlequin/clown/fool imagery and tradition (probable connections to the troubador tradition

Otherwise known as the incestuous infantile YouTube homepage. kidding- I wish! 

• 3 weeks later...