David's new book The Dream

Neville Goddard

QueenRia.  I essentially agree with you.  I have also read Isabella Green and am currently working to get myself out using the Quantum Travel approach.  I’m just starting with this though so will have to see how it goes.  I’m not sure I’m confident enough, should I die tomorrow, that I would have the where-with-all and be spiritually mature enough to KNOW I AM, (beyond agreeing with this conceptually).  I’d like to think I’d know, but the rule set changes in the after death space, and we have to be very aware of our free state in order to hold out against all that is stacked against us.  Isabella says that it’s good to be practicing while we are alive so we are in fact prepared to navigate our way clear.  

I agree that the portals (Aqua Portal and Trinity Gate according to ES) would be most useful for those who are not self aware enough to KNOW they are free, but also for the ES acolytes who know they are there, and are working as starseed here (apparently) as representatives of varies species who MAY be instrumental in collecting their species home, and or working to train them to raise their frequency, etc.  I know not.  

It’s been the ancient galactic history and the David Icke style disclosure of what’s been going on here for hundreds of thousands of years that I have been most attracted to in the ES material, which is basically revealing the Negative Alien and AI anti human agenda.

I agree totally that there is nothing in the ES material regarding the outside assistance that we can prove, and can only hope for.  I’m not buying into all of that either.  

We know there have been wars going on forever in this sector, and apparently the good guys didn’t win when we were targeted which is why the human project got stolen.  The only part I am ok about ‘hoping for’ is that the original founders ‘are back’ to reclaim the project and get humanity out of this hell hole and pulled out of this low, loosh sapping recycle bin, since we’ve been here for so many thousands of years... and NOT able to get out on our own simply because the truth of who we are and access to our power has been wiped, inverted and trapped, and therefore the Divine sparks, or most of them, have headsets on and are buying in to the illusion. 

BUT, like you, I have wondered about the soul evolution component, which is why I stated that there has to be something of the original plan still in existence in the after death state because so many come back with a plan, and a mission AND they remember it, or are somehow triggered by assistance.  So likewise I feel these are things that Icke hasn’t addressed.  Nor has ES.  

For example, you mentioned portals being opened, which is necessary for the individual to get out. That would mean it was not possible to get out for anyone as long as the portals where shut. Could be that I'm misunderstanding this, but it's one example of the overall first impression I'm getting from all of this. 

Yes, that would be the understanding.  Escape routes been shut for millennia and NO ONE has been able to get out. Hotel California, remember.  Precious few anyway, and certainly no one following our hijacked religions, or those which don’t at least teach about the Bardo.  Religious followers are the most prone to going into the tunnel of light and ending up in a consensus reality on 4D.  The religious imposters are staged by the Galactic Federation, and I would be suspect of Bernhard Guenther in this regard.

The portals mentioned wouldn’t have been the natural way out, and are ‘apparent’y’ new, so that we have a means to circumvent the control system of reincarnation as it is now.  The founder races ‘apparently’ have put these in place recently to help get us out, even those still asleep.

Because surely our state of consciousness/level of vibration must determine what happens after death, not whether we go into some tunnel or not”

Apparently not.  Not since Earth was conquered and fallen.  We’ve all been mind wiped and deluded by the false imposters.  WE ARE the Divine Sparks after all, the ones trapped on the 4th dimension under the spell of the frequency program.  

BUT like you said, there seems to be some soul evolution going on, but IMO, from my understanding this doesn’t necessarily get you out, (or hasn’t up to now).  I can imagine this is one of the lines used to get souls to return.... “Ah, but you have a mission to help save humanity”.  However, there is something it seems about being an older soul that can get you clear enough to at least come back with a true mission.  All those missions combined, over all the eons, seems to me to be triggering a mass awakening now that we are at this critical point (as ES calls it, the End of an Ascension Cycle)...

OR we are getting some help.  ??

Cheers.  

FF9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2023 at 1:13 AM, FireFly9 said:

ES Home page: https://energeticsynthesis.com/

The Ascension glossary site is a sister site. 

Looking a bit into this when I have more time, thanks FireFly.

For the moment, I have just read this:-

I like the "NOTEWORTHY" note as it reads at the bottom of the page, better than calling it a disclaimer, which can appear cold or litigious (when used by some, such as what we tend to see on some other websites, perhaps cloaked in second opinion or extreme cautions or cloaked in whatever else we see in general practice elsewhere).

Tri FlameNoteworthy

The content shared on this website is a chronology of direct experiences and telepathic communication and/or contact made between various levels of Interdimensional Intelligences and Lisa Renee which began in 1999. These communications continue and are always evolving. As nothing in the movement of consciousness is static, the variation of material presented is a reflection of one human being’s Ascension initiation through a personal awareness of ET contact. Through a series of lower and higher dimensional planes, Lisa Renee has experienced a variety of multiple group consciousness fields during this Ascension Cycle. This Ascension pathway represented here is referred to as “Polarity Integration and Synthesis modeling”. Lisa Renee is not a "New Age Channeler" (read the difference here). Neither Lisa Renee nor the contents of this website endorse in any way and are not affiliated with the direct written study of - or relationship to - any other Ascension modality, Law of One doctrine, or any human or nonhuman claiming to be a Teacher or participating within a “Guru” model in the physical plane. All content is presented to the reader is intended for the empowerment of the individual first and is for your personal discernment only. Lisa Renee does not endorse the use of any drug for purposes of spiritual growth, or otherwise. Please honor this Guardian consciousness work and take in only what resonates with you personally and discard the rest. There is no need for competition, enemy patterning or controlling Sacred Spiritual Sciences or Ascension technologies, which belong to all of humanity. This content is presented with the intention of Unity, Freedom, Compassion and the Sovereign Right for All beings; to be the revelation of the direct inner experience of the intelligence fields, that are the Eternal God Source. Purity of heart and listening to your inner God Spirit is All there Is. All paths ultimately lead to One. For One and For All: I am God! I am Sovereign! I am Free!

See this also, this is GREAT >>

https://energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/3612-declaration-of-freedom-for-all

Ps,

So it is, I know Dalai took the vaccine, for whatever misled reason led him to that, but this is a nice quote of his welcome to be reminded of :-

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~H.H. Dalai Lama

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Excuse a further Little interruption:-

Evoking a little further curiousity around this subject offshoot, deviating from The Dream Book by DI, just temporarily...

Adding to what I found tempting to look at earlier, that is what got posted by FireFly, and now in the process of understanding, EVEN A LITTLE MORE, here BELOW we can maybe hope to do that..... By just getting some oversight into something that deserves to be a subject in it's own right about Light Body & Ideas around Ascension for your Consciousness against whatever backdrop or energy intrusion meanwhile distorting that reality and so on that we hope or aspire to overcome.... (so the method GENERALLY for this let's say could simply mean Raise in your Vibration right as a start as would seem obvious by how most would understand THAT approach when called this anyway), but getting more advanced I GUESS, (if necessary) BY LISA'S WORDS, well her words or mine (eitherway as long as it's intelligible)....

eg, Words found at other portions of the website are Astral, Evolvement, and such modalities. This seems perfectly on par with what the goal of being and becoming, and overcoming can set in motion.. and not only for self empowerment but for the Greater Good in all...

One thing in that respect of identifying what's in a name that helps common denominate is a difference in say terminology, and that we DO find offered around and about (refer to homepage for that specific of labelling of certain things like by alternatives we may call "Ascension" by something else, or indeed just go to the Ascension Glossary section of the website as is perhaps easier and go from there)...

So, different wordings for the word "Ascension", we have that down/understood... and which I happen to borrow here, but as can be noted, by the site owner for one, points to other labels to attribute to the same thing and whichever then maybe the better under whatever nametag you prefer to label something, much like DIFFERENT opinions (pr points of approach) leading ultimately to the same [basic] truth, which btw, on her homepage she (Lisa R) mentions that also as thing to remember foremost in our minds in context of the whole reason for us being here IN THIS REALITY and BEYOND, is so that I guess we don't merely end up replacing the matrix of AI and everything unnatural _(like transhumanism etc etc) with further un-necessary complexes or sub-realities of our own for example, but anyway rather to know truth will out in the end... To protect what is pure by definition in purest intent, we may need (or may wish) therefore to sometimes keep simple in line with our true natures (which primevally are so for example), in some form and then maybe given this template or that (old or modern, natural or tech), things appear simpler for any new visitors to a website like this just reaffirming that basic intent to shift OUT OF INERTIA, and whereat what we all basicly have to realize is we have in what would/ OUGHT BE this commonly shared TRUTH of basic singularity, and there cometh with time PERSONAL FREEDOM too (more and more freedom, at least for our souls by our own vision) but we must be ready to serve others too, not just ourselves in the quest for humanity and the spirt to absolve or resolve- whatever word you see fit)....

So going back to Lisa R's dialogue (vocal & text introduction content) as found in the audio at the link (text likewise), we could say what we are being introduced to, or suggested toward the help of what is like (regarding one tool in natures hamper) is like the Quantum "level" (or better put metaphysical?) but also as humans with perceptual abilities and knowledge less this, we can hope at least to have SOME quantum input at our HUMAN experiential level at which we may know or perceive it or whatever we believe it is OR ACTUALLY IS (eitherway) equaling by whatever our assessment on Quantum usages, into what yields a path for Quantum Shifting ( or something more tangible (hence experiential in some way by Quantum help, or easier shift for state of mind for example or used for assisting "reality redirect" sts)) --- if indeed whichever of those benefits or enabling states of well being, or science, or spiritual voyage, each are maybe somewhat a different field of study or guide or branch to a guide, within a bigger humanitarian picture and quantum likewise(?)...BUT where we see glimpses into things that are more than just a sum of its' parts etc, 

So all things in which possible to regard another way again, another way again, to add to the above as could well be, that is compared perhaps in addition to the more thematic things mentioned as I started in my own intuitive extrapolation or repetition etc by what I believe I have heard Lisa R mention???.. (I guess anyway by what the overall introduction might actually be about by Lisa Renee by her own measure and so forth??), well anyway it seems it's for some part how we assist ourselves by this synergy of things huh- by helping bring in a change in reality permutation (or one thing and another **as long as it is HEALTHY**) that through which is not limited to but of course does include emotional as well as spiritual reconnection..... to ....I don''t know calibration(?) as well as say collaboration of your Light Energies (*better after fine tuning like anything*) ....or something (*I don't know*), but anyway I may have interpreted the idea by certain bits of understanding, loosely therefore by that guesswork of my own interpretation,,,,,,,,,, and so far all I can say else is most said seems to be saying reality (of whatever dimension that gets expressed, ie, by how you know it now by some filter etc) ..... and AS PER WHATEVER MODULE OF REFERENCE USED AS IN WHATEVER CONSIDERED IDEAL  PRACTICE (and in ways perhaps proven, perhaps not??....Maybe even areas of spiritual/energy cleansing still being tested?? CHOSEN TO EXPLORE TO TEST & TO TRY etc; etc but how assured are these)..

Well, nevermind too much the method for the moment, as long it gets (and apparently only gets) transformed via changing the way we think, and of course by helping ourselves clearing out (emotional/ psychic?) blockages to our energy fields to better enable us to carry out this work and without clutter and distracting ego related garbage clouding what we should really be focusing on...

Well anyway rather than have you all rely on MY (mostly MY) slightly narrow grasp of how this all works, let's let it be understood by people that know better than me, I will therefore not try to explain too much of what this website entails, by my own intuition what really I don't fully understand myself fully in practice, even when I think I understand the basic concepts at play, and so yeah I'll just let this by you all instead. >>  

So I won't jam up the thread with this, but a link I did not see straight away earlier, allows you to listen to a welcome of Lisa Renee founder, of Energetic Synthesis speaking here, or just read the text replicating word for word what you hear appearing on the same page, beneath the play VOICE/AUDIO (audio module at top) available (t)here too. 🫲====

https://energeticsynthesis.com/welcome/1749-welcome-to-energetic-synthesis

On 11/20/2023 at 8:12 AM, QueenRia said:

Ok, I'll check out the ES material! 👍

👍

On 11/23/2023 at 9:47 AM, QueenRia said:

Thank you @FireFly9 for your detailed reply! 

I started looking at the energeticsynthesis website, and thankfully they have a search function where I can put keywords and see what they've written about certain subjects. I'm still very suspicious of this material, so I don't want to spend hours and hours losing myself in reading all of it (because that could also be a mind trap). 

Probably wise to be a little suspicious but we have to check into it some, in order to see what on the face of it makes sense don't we. Not every thing good gets automatically posted through our door at home through our own personal letterbox just because we would wish upon it (world doesn't come to us, unless it's trying to sell us something in such a direct way)... However out there on the web, we have to go see what is out there, and when we find it, either helping or otherwise confusing matters. 😶‍🌫️~🫣~💡~~~😔🧐🤔~~~ Like as quality as it all looks, who knows what to expect when trying these paid for downloads....https://energeticsynthesis.com/shop/clearing-treatments this is what I was getting at when asking "how assured or proven are these" I said.. (methods of cleansing for best light/energy solutions), and I said around that "testing by trying something" as I did word, wondering how effective is all this and so on. Who knows... & to this end, for a start I am not really up to speed in online purchasing especially in countries selling outside my own by some different currency displaying the cost etc. Urh, no time to get into conversion et all right now or do they accept most currencies in order to receive payment from outside the US, etc.

Anyway, luckily in the case of some more readily accessible ES insight, a free way to get at a video, is it looks like for those that don't do google or apple visits, like me, (although you can go there too) ... we get available as uploads on this page, for giving the latest monthly video put on her own website that she does.,

https://energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/podcast

On 11/25/2023 at 3:54 AM, FireFly9 said:

currently working to get myself out using the Quantum Travel approach.  I’m just starting with this though so will have to see how it goes.

Are you doing the Kundalini awakening breathwork Isabella mentions?

I’m not sure I’m confident enough, should I die tomorrow, that I would have the where-with-all and be spiritually mature enough to KNOW I AM, (beyond agreeing with this conceptually)

Do you have the ability to go within, connect with your heart center and know what is true for you and what is not true for you?  

That's how it works for me. I have a lot of practice in this because all my life I have felt certain things to be true in my heart, only I was doubting it with my head. I have now learned to distinguish between heart and head, and to stand firm in what I know is the Truth in my heart.

The knowing in the heart is like a remembering in your spirit. Our memories have been wiped in the head, but in our spirit everything is there because we are who we are. 

"I am free to choose. This is the Truth." - I am now convinced that if anyone feels this in their heart, and claims this Truth in their head, and refuses to waver, nothing will be able to keep them in the matrix.  

I agree totally that there is nothing in the ES material regarding the outside assistance that we can prove, and can only hope for.  I’m not buying into all of that either.

Wait, what do you mean by that last sentence? Do you suspect there is deliberate disinformation in there? If so, how can you take the rest seriously?

and NOT able to get out on our own simply because the truth of who we are and access to our power has been wiped, inverted and trapped, and therefore the Divine sparks, or most of them, have headsets on and are buying in to the illusion. 

I'm sure there's always been souls who found out the Truth and were able to leave.  Also, they have never been able to wipe access to our power or wipe who we are. This is why the door has always always always been there. If the ES material claims we have been cut off from our power or from who we are, then I already know it's all BS because that is simply not true.

What they have done is to wipe the conscious knowledge of our power and of Who we are. That's a big difference. 

(there's more I want to comment on, but I need to do it in another post when I have more time --> TO BE CONTINUED...)

Edited by QueenRia
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I know Dalai took the vaccine, for whatever misled reason led him to that

I don't think he took the clot shot, he's an initiate of the dark side and important figure to advance their agenda. If anything, those types get the saline solutions to keep them safe. For me it was the recent "lick my tongue" incident that made me realize he's one of them, but David Icke has been writing about his cult connections already since "The Biggest Secret" (1999).

Queen Ria.  

Are you doing the Kundalini awakening breathwork Isabella mentions?”

Yes

Do you have the ability to go within, connect with your heart center and know what is true for you and what is not true for you?  

....Yes... it’s somewhat a sense of knowing.  It’s not fool proof by any stretch.

I am free to choose. This is the Truth." - I am now convinced that if anyone feels this in their heart, and claims this Truth in their head, and refuses to waver, nothing will be able to keep them in the matrix.”

....We are all still here so we haven’t practiced successfully up to this point.  But I guess we can be hopeful that things are shifting. 

Wait, what do you mean by that last sentence? Do you suspect there is deliberate disinformation in there? If so, how can you take the rest seriously?”

....Never said there is any deliberate misinformation.  Much of it is beyond my abilities but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed what is suited for my level.  Those who have been in ES for years have some pretty awesome experiential abilities so the later material is meant for them and way beyond me.  

....I did say I am not trying to explain the ES material.  Each must do that for themselves starting with the earlier material and working your way through, and you will have to apply your truth test it for yourself. Lisa states ES is not intended for mass consumption and is met for the star seed that are led to it.  It’s a huge body of work.  Any snippets I have mentioned are in reference to the history and the Guardian (founder races) help that ES tells us we are getting.  It’s unprovable so I’m sticking with the “hopeful” mode on that.  I don’t think any teacher gets it ALL right so there’s some things I find harder to integrate, so in that regard I ‘take what resonates and leave the rest’ ...for now.

“I'm sure there's always been souls who found out the Truth and were able to leave.  Also, they have never been able to wipe access to our power or wipe who we are. This is why the door has always always always been there. “

...I mentioned we agree on that, especially that the connection/knowing in the after life may still be as it was intended since it’s obvious we come back with the potential to wake up and recognize truth, and see the illusion.  i think that’s been rare up until now however.

“If the ES material claims we have been cut off from our power or from who we are, then I already know it's all BS because that is simply not true. What they have done is to wipe the conscious knowledge of our power and of Who we are. That's a big difference. “

...Nope ES doesn’t say that in such absolute terms, but it clearly explains what we have been up against.  There are very few people until Lisa and David and a few others who have taken on the mission of helping us to wise up to the fact that all is not well in our world.  At this stage of the war over humanity we can’t remain in naivety so I take advantage of any education I can get regarding the larger picture.  Lisa has helped me expand my world view.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FireFly9 said:

We are all still here so we haven’t practiced successfully up to this point.

Not exactly. I'm still here because I have unfinished business, not because I "haven't practiced successfully".  

What do you expect will happen when you "practice successfully"? Do you want to instantly leave this dimension, like suicide? Or do you want to switch off the whole matrix all at once?  What do you want to do and be then?  Go into The Void like Isabella Greene wants to do?

9 hours ago, FireFly9 said:

At this stage of the war over humanity we can’t remain in naivety so I take advantage of any education I can get regarding the larger picture.  Lisa has helped me expand my world view.

That sounds great! I didn't mean to spoil the ES for you, I was just poking at it with my suspicion-stick 😄  
I know everyone has their own path and resonates with different things, and that's cool because all roads lead Home, and when the pile is complete, everyone will be in it (I believe Ernest Holmes said that).

BUT, like you, I have wondered about the soul evolution component, which is why I stated that there has to be something of the original plan still in existence in the after death state because so many come back with a plan, and a mission AND they remember it, or are somehow triggered by assistance.

I wonder if the real missions happen on the astral plane. I have a hunch that the souls who really move things forward come from OUTSIDE the Matrix... 

Isabella Greene said some interesting things: that basically the soul has no purpose, and we are only tricked into believing that we have one, or tricked into choosing one for ourselves.  I think this could be true for a great number of people. Often in the self development community, people have to look for their purpose, they feel they don't have a purpose and want to have one... in these cases it makes complete sense what Isabella says! 

But there are also those who come with strong intention - mostly that intention is unconscious first, and then triggered, like you said. And I think these might be coming from outside. 

2 hours ago, QueenRia said:

that basically the soul has no purpose

It's an interesting subject. it's possible that exactly what we are doing is the purpose. Then again that implies no free will. Maybe the purpose finds us. Or not. With infinite potential, any and every thing we do changes our reality.

3 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Often in the self development community, people have to look for their purpose, they feel they don't have a purpose and want to have one... in these cases it makes complete sense what Isabella says! 

Maybe they don't relise that their purpose is what they are doing at that moment. I often think that, as far as we benefit from group experiences and various ways of gaining knowledge, the real development comes from within. Each of us has a different path that leads us to a true leaving of this reality/whatever it is. Or maybe i'm talking bo@$£cks!

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Each of us has a different path that leads us to a true leaving of this reality/whatever it is. 

This is correct. There must be a reason why we are all here. Look around you. Are we not the greatest? We are the most incredible godlike beings. Inside the cave.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

With infinite potential, any and every thing we do changes our reality.

Can't emphasize that enough. Yep. Small things matter, whether we like to notice or not.

Because as the saying goes, the 'small things' ARE the BIG things by their essence, and piece by piece mass.. Or a trigger hair of a thing, that can influence our choice and then what experience we have come about as a result, that slowly as we grow wiser, we should waken to why this is, and seek to manifest certain things it if helps, giving the option that not everything is left to the unconscious or in some people that could easily be called mindless.

By contrast this doesn't assume a thing against subsconsciousness from me on the broader part as the slighter more awake part of the brain, but unconsciousness (although related) is~ I think~ for the sake of a bit of clarity, is more like the ugly sister most of the time, sts.

Clarity again, by my impressions:- goes like this on the subject of~

UNCONSCIOUS(NESS), is like forgetting we have a mind, and there are plenty of people who practice that on a daily basis (of course without even trying!) They tend to have a look like this on their faces >> 😼 Frowny and full of foul criticism and uneducated dubiousness, so not well considered as a way to live anybody's life.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Maybe they don't realise that their purpose is what they are doing at that moment. I often think that, as far as we benefit from group experiences and various ways of gaining knowledge, the real development comes from within. Each of us has a different path that leads us to a true leaving of this reality/whatever it is. Or maybe i'm talking bo@$£cks!

I have thoughts like this sometimes, where the sore thumb question can be where we blurt out in our minds (or to speak aloud in frustration) => "what the heck is purpose" if it doesn't manifest as soon as you want it to, and so on... well usually the most common answer to that is trying too hard or not enough, sometimes it's like Ria says the option to be part of a group (of like-minded) or to be coached in such a manner like by a mentor or tutor guide on the how-to's of life, only to find, we have not a feeling of satisfaction as soon as we would have hoped for, for example, and so did we miss where our purpose could have played a part or made the most pivotal change etc, if we did say try more things to explore options of something more tangible to change that doubting & discontent, (by the feeling of either not feeling enough or not having done enough as maybe) etc.... or that to get to that state of purpose we need to just up our 'game' ((STS- dislike that phrase actually)) - in some way like by helping others more, wherein we are still doing something helpful & responsible and community minded, but at the same time, the heat is taken off of ourselves somewhat in the process (which of course can be good too!).

Ways that aren't everytime all necessarily about urge & impulse (aka common denominator syndrome), and may not always necessarily be about depending on others for all the answers, for life support all the time.... Although I'm the opposite sometimes I don't get enough group interaction that could lend a hand in my life, for shared knowledge around a subject (hence I come online to forums to see where people are at)..

• Thanks 1

RE my comment to QueenRia:  "We are all still here so we haven’t practiced successfully up to this point."

On 11/28/2023 at 6:14 AM, QueenRia said:

Not exactly. I'm still here because I have unfinished business, not because I "haven't practiced successfully".  

What do you expect will happen when you "practice successfully"? Do you want to instantly leave this dimension, like suicide? Or do you want to switch off the whole matrix all at once?  What do you want to do and be then?  Go into The Void like Isabella Greene wants to do?

I meant we are still reincarnating .... we are 'still here' this time around, back yet again....so we haven't gotten off the wheel.  

I would like to believe that if there is a choice when we die as to continuing on or returning that I will be strong enough to choose going forward. I guess it all depends on if we have the same awareness and understanding at the moment. Luckily anyone I love is still alive so no loved ones to blag me into staying.

8 hours ago, FireFly9 said:

I meant we are still reincarnating .... we are 'still here' this time around, back yet again....so we haven't gotten off the wheel. 

I perceive this differently. My sense is that a whole lot of us came here deliberately, to be present specifically for this time of awakening. Some of those who came deliberately unfortunately had their ego-mind caught up in victim consciousness, which is the programming of the matrix. It happened to me as well, and I occasionally still slip into it.  But if we manage to feel deep inside ourselves, below the ego mind, we would be back in our power. 

It's the victim consciousness that's the trap. The not knowing our power, not trusting our own Self, and listening to 'authorities' outside our own Self, be they physical or "angelic" authorities in the astral realm. That's the trap. All the great mystics and teachers have told us that, but in different words. 

Even David Icke says it:
"Perception creates Reality"
"Know Who You Are and it's OVER."

It seems to me there are different paths to arrive in this understanding, so everyone can take the one that best fits them. For example, Isabella Greene suggests Quantum Travel. I myself have been arriving at these truths through learning to manifest - especially Neville Goddard's teachings about the Law of Assumption, but also Thomas Troward's writings, or even Bashar's concept of parallel realities coupled with the 'Many Worlds Interpretation' of Quantum Physics.

These days there is a lot of talk in the spiritual Truther community about "timeline shifts". That's basically the same as parallel realities.  What most don't talk about is that each individual point in consciousness is able to shift onto its own timeline. I'm not depended on what the collective is doing, because AT ANY MOMENT I can shift onto the timeline where the collective is waking up with me.  I can also shift onto the timeline where the Matrix is crumbling and the afterlife-traps are failing. That's where I am now. You might be on a different timeline, but you can shift anytime if you know how to change your perception... 

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I would like to believe that if there is a choice when we die as to continuing on or returning that I will be strong enough to choose going forward.

You just have to make a resolve within yourself. That's how every successful manifestation starts: you make the decision and you commit to it. 😀

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Luckily anyone I love is still alive so no loved ones to blag me into staying.

Haha, to me that would be more tempting because they could come with the argument that "I'm leaving them behind" or something. 😄 Which I know is not even true because technically none of us is IN the matrix. 

Edited by QueenRia

1 hour ago, QueenRia said:

you make the decision and you commit to it. 😀

I'm a stubborn old sod who has a very clear attitude to going forward. I reckon i'm fine but obviously until the moment arises, who knows. I imagine that, as you mentioned in your second quote alluded to, the pressure and manipulation to return will be of an intensity not experienced before.

The people pushing the idea of it being a trap seem contradictory to me. If it's a trap, and it's not worth being here, then why are you still here? If you genuinely believe that, then leave, resist the persuasion of the so-called tricksters and go on existing as an eternal conscious being frolicking in the fields of eternity. 

I know the reason: They don't truly believe it, they still have doubts; it's just that they can speak about it very forcefully. However, we don't get access to their inner lives, all those conflicting thoughts and emotions that they hide from the world. 

Or perhaps they're saying that there is a reason to be here? If there's a reason to be here then naturally it can't be wholly a trap. It's possible that conscious beings do choose to be here for some undefined reason. 

Personally, I won't be coming back to this crazy world. It's insanity. However, I feel it's not my time to leave yet. I have unfinished business. 

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I'm a stubborn old sod who has a very clear attitude to going forward. I reckon i'm fine but obviously until the moment arises, who knows. I imagine that, as you mentioned in your second quote alluded to, the pressure and manipulation to return will be of an intensity not experienced before.

I don't believe we will experience this anymore. My sense (feeling/knowing in the heart) is that the Matrix is being dismantled, and it's even more dismantled in the astral plane than what we can see in the physical. I think David is saying something similar. I don't remember whether he says it in The Dream, or whether I picked it up in one of the Ickonic documentaries (like Albion or The Nature Of Reality), but he said something like the Truth Vibrations/Higher Consciousness is being infused into the astral, and that causes all the demons to go crazy and want to push themselves into the physical, and this is why we see all this insanity and chaos here. 

I believe once we get to the afterdeath stage, everything will be clear. And we can help by doing our part in consciousness right now. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oakwise said:

Personally, I won't be coming back to this crazy world. It's insanity. However, I feel it's not my time to leave yet. I have unfinished business. 

Same!

I don't see a contradiction in the 'trap' theory at all. All it is saying is that the perception and trickery is not confined to this physical plane, it extends to the astral plane. Everyone who is not secure in themselves and their power can get tricked. That's all.  That doesn't say that there is no one who came by their own choice. I believe many did, especially during this time right now. I see no contradiction there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Same!

I don't see a contradiction in the 'trap' theory at all. All it is saying is that the perception and trickery is not confined to this physical plane, it extends to the astral plane. Everyone who is not secure in themselves and their power can get tricked. That's all.  That doesn't say that there is no one who came by their own choice. I believe many did, especially during this time right now. I see no contradiction there.

But does everyone who promotes that theory have the same view as you? 

I've heard some people say it's all a trap and this world has been specially created to trap us (certain gnostic ideas). If someone genuinely believes that, then why are they still here? If they truly knew it, then they can leave any time and go play in eternity. I posit that really they don't truly have confidence in their own beliefs, and really have other motives for promoting these ideas etc. 

And let's follow this fear of trickery. So how do you identify genuine conscious beings (spirits etc.) from the fake? Is there some sort of ID system? Are we completely stupid when we leave our bodies and have no ability to recognise? We have no knowledge and wisdom? That ignorance continues into the next world?

And how do we know that people are tricked into coming back by imposters since they're now dead and can't relay their story? Many of them may have decided not to go back, and their loved ones were cool with that, and they're now hanging out in the fields of eternity having a jolly good old time. 

I suppose we could refer to NDEers (which are basically the proof that consciousness exists beyond the physical body), some of which say they had to come back because it wasn't their time, that these 'loving beings' guided them etc., and they had a life review etc. You could say they were tricked. But how do we know? Maybe they had chosen to come here? Maybe you can learn while incarnating here, without memory of previous existence. It doesn't automatically prove that it is a trap. 

ETA: Also, if many chose to come here 'during this time' as you put it, does that mean they came here to help fix this world? If so, does that mean at some point this world wasn't a trap? And how do we know that coming here to help isn't actually part of the trap? You're persuaded to come here and help when in reality it's an insoluble problem and you end up like poor old Sisyphus? 

Just food for thought. 

Edited by Oakwise

@Oakwise  Are you referring to someone specific when you say "the people pushing the idea of the trap"?  I'm not aware of anyone pushing it, or "promoting" it as you put it.   The people I've heard the concept from all have their own unique perspective on it, and no perspective is exactly alike. They all have a different take on it based on their individual experiences, and none of them claim to know the ultimate truth. (people like David Icke, Isabella Greene, Howdie Micoski)
I think all we can do is entertain someone else's ideas, try to understand how they arrived at their conclusions, and then do our own discerning and thinking.   

Your questions are all valid questions, but it also sounds to me like you haven't been looking deeply into this subject yet, like reading different people's books on the subject to find out what they say exactly and why they say what they say? 

Just finished The Dream; his best yet, IMO. It made me realize that the reason the WEF et al. think that we can own nothing and be happy is because they are mouthpieces for Yaldy and his minions who HAVE NO CREATIVITY, so they think we Divine Sparks can actually be happy when given all our material needs. They don't factor in the creative aspect of (most) humans, who need more than they can give. And I just want to add one quote from the gnostic Gospel of Thomas: "Jesus said, 'Be passersby.'" This was rather Zen koan-like to me until now; I take it to mean: Don't get pulled into the illusion of living in this reality; just watch it all happen like someone who passes by an accident or a brawl in the street w/o getting involved. That simple statement constitutes a daily spiritual practice. Thank you, David!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1