Jump to content

David's new book The Dream


Neville Goddard

Recommended Posts

Quote

It is also my current understanding that there is a Prime Earth reality, hidden from our perception by a kind of overlay. So humanity and earth won't disappear at all when the Matrix is switched off, they will reappear in all their glory. Where did you get that quote from, "then 3D would disappear along with the entirety of humanity"? I don't remember this being in David's book The Dream?  (I only have the audio version, so I can't check on page 46).

Yes, it's in the book - chapter two.

 

Also, see the quotes at the start of my particular part of this discussion.  I gained an expanded world view from the ES material which offers the information of the invasion of this planet, and the subsequent overlays and inversions put in place to control us for loosh.  I can't say that the original project wasn't also a simulation (who knows), but it was all about spiritual growth and human evolution, maturing over time into creator beings.  I think when the overlays (negative matrix) and the negative alien agenda are understood, is seen for what it is, and the truth revealed (coming out fast and furious now) then humanity can truly begin to take back it's creative power and reconnect with prime creator, which most people aren't doing with all the false religious teachings, imposters, and clones infiltrated into just about everything.  

 

Quote

And what would be the dimensions of the known earth? Do you define it as a local construct? 

As I understand it, Earth, before it fell due to being conquered by Negative Aliens and AI, was call Tara and was on the 5th Dimension.  When it fell it moved to 3rd.  I would like to think that if we weren't suppressed here by the Negative Agenda, and could get back to our true blueprint and design, then we could return as a frequency to at least 5th.  Our higher goal is 7th dimension, where Tara then becomes Gaia.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Origin said:

And what would be the dimensions of the known earth? Do you define it as a local construct? 


I honestly don't understand what you mean. Have you read David Icke's books The Trap and The Dream?  I'm using the terms in the context of his writings. I kinda thought that was obvious, as we are on The Dream book thread. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Origin said:

And what would be the dimensions of the known earth? Do you define it as a local construct? 

 

I have made a thread about Prime Earth Reality with a collection of quotes and experiences of myself and others. If you are interested, you can check it out here.

That might give you a better idea of what we are talking about: 🙂

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FireFly9 said:

I gained an expanded world view from the ES material which offers the information of the invasion of this planet, and the subsequent overlays and inversions put in place to control us for loosh.

Ok, I'll check out the ES material! 👍

 

9 hours ago, FireFly9 said:

As I understand it, Earth, before it fell due to being conquered by Negative Aliens and AI, was call Tara and was on the 5th Dimension.  When it fell it moved to 3rd.  I would like to think that if we weren't suppressed here by the Negative Agenda, and could get back to our true blueprint and design, then we could return as a frequency to at least 5th

I have also heard about this concept of Earth having been in 5D originally, then fell to 3D, and now is moving back to 5D. I heard it from Christina von Dreien, a young Swiss woman who was born with "multidimensional perception". According to my own inner Truth-barometer, she speaks a lot of truth that's why I take her statements seriously.  She also says, for example, that it didn't use to be this way that animals in nature ate other animals.  I haven't heard her speak in terms of simulation yet though. 

I think there is a slight difference between the two concepts:

In the simulation concept, Prime Earth (which I believe is the same as 5D-Earth) exists right now, only we cannot perceive it because we have "the headset on" so to speak. But in the 5D->3D->5D scenario, there is no 5D-Earth as long as it's in 3D, or is there?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, QueenRia said:

Ok, I'll check out the ES material! 👍

 

I have also heard about this concept of Earth having been in 5D originally, then fell to 3D, and now is moving back to 5D. I heard it from Christina von Dreien, a young Swiss woman who was born with "multidimensional perception". According to my own inner Truth-barometer, she speaks a lot of truth that's why I take her statements seriously.  She also says, for example, that it didn't use to be this way that animals in nature ate other animals.  I haven't heard her speak in terms of simulation yet though. 

I think there is a slight difference between the two concepts:

In the simulation concept, Prime Earth (which I believe is the same as 5D-Earth) exists right now, only we cannot perceive it because we have "the headset on" so to speak. But in the 5D->3D->5D scenario, there is no 5D-Earth as long as it's in 3D, or is there?

 

Enjoying this topic. Nice to see the Forum used as intended. Polite and researched debate.

 

How would you describe 5D reality? My question is more for members who understand less about the subject. Also this question is for anyone to reply. Not at you personally.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, QueenRia said:


I honestly don't understand what you mean. Have you read David Icke's books The Trap and The Dream?  I'm using the terms in the context of his writings. I kinda thought that was obvious, as we are on The Dream book thread. 😄

It was just a question. And now I know the answer. And unfortunately I know that I have to figure it out on my own. But that doesn't really matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Enjoying this topic. Nice to see the Forum used as intended. Polite and researched debate.

 

How would you describe 5D reality? My question is more for members who understand less about the subject. Also this question is for anyone to reply. Not at you personally.

 

I don't think our planet, nor the whole of this electromagnetic universe, is also in 5D, but is confined in a separate time frame. We do get out eventually, but not into a 5D equivalent of Earth. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

I don't think our planet, nor the whole of this electromagnetic universe, is also in 5D, but is confined in a separate time frame. We do get out eventually, but not into a 5D equivalent of Earth. 

 

In 5D there is karma - the real thing, not the distorted version in our world. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

In 5D there is karma - the real thing, not the distorted version in our world. 

It would be interesting to experience the real deal, so to speak. I wonder if we will be able to comprehend the new reality. Will we be set loose from our "Earthly" limitations or continue with the same perceptual capabilities in a new version of reality.

 

If we are still limited to the same senses would we even be aware of the change?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Bombadil said:

How would you describe 5D reality? My question is more for members who understand less about the subject. Also this question is for anyone to reply. Not at you personally.

 

I would also like to read how others would describe 5D - @FireFly9, does the ES material describe 5D-reality?  And does it say whether Earth's 3D and 5D state are existing simultaneously?

 

For me, the 5D thing has always been too abstract a concept to really relate to it. Sure, it makes sense that everything is on a higher frequency, less dense, feels better etc. But it's still very abstract, it can't be "measured" (like @Origin wants to do :D ), it can't be validated.

 

But when I started thinking in terms of a "Prime Reality" which this 3D-world is a copy of, things started to make more sense in my mind. Prime Reality directly relates to my experience of this reality being strangely "lacking" in substance. It's like I've been waiting to experience the REAL THING for all my life, but so far I haven't, even though I've tried to raise my own consciousness.

 

This Prime Reality is not the state of Oneness-consciousness, and it's not what some call "the Void"; it's a reality where The One is expressing itself in many beautiful individual forms. So it's basically a reality "between" this 3D physical world and the Oneness - and this is why in my mind Prime Earth and 5D are referring to the same thing

 

So if I'm asked to describe what Prime Earth Reality is like, here are a few clues I have collected (for all of them, see my thread "Remembering & Envisioning Prime Earth Reality")

 

[David Icke]
"An Earth with far more vibrant colors (higher frequency colors in other words) and full of Love, Happiness and Joy - what we'd like this Earth to be." 

 

[Christianne van Wijk, David's producer]
• "Prime Earth is ALIVE. It emanates so much energy that it moves and it's alive."
• "when you walk through nature, the leaves, the trees, they are consciousness, and they are moving and they are alive, and they're emanating visual energy, and you can feel it."
• "You're interactive with all the animals and all of nature."
• "also the buildings are alive because they're created with love and they're created with materials that have a consciousness."

 

[my thoughts]
• There is no "time" as we perceive it here, only the Always-Here-&-Now moment.This feels incredibly peaceful and like a huge burden has been lifted. 
• like Christianne said, direct communication between beings is possible, and there is an empathic understanding between all life forms

 

 

Edited by QueenRia
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Will we be set loose from our "Earthly" limitations or continue with the same perceptual capabilities in a new version of reality.

 

If we are still limited to the same senses would we even be aware of the change?

 

hmmmmm... I don't think reality is separate from perception. I think it's one and the same thing. 

The Prime Reality exists now and we are in it, only our perception has been hijacked into this fake overlay thing. So what changes is not reality, but our perception. 

 

The thing with the "senses" is something I'm not yet sure about. David Icke often uses the analogy of the body being like our headset, and the brain decodes through the five senses what we perceive as the physical 3D reality. BUT... the body and the brain are not even real, are they? Because there is no physical Body and brain must themselves be decoded into existence. 🤔 

 

In the Matrix movies, both the real world and the matrix exist. The matrix is only information, and it gets decoded into "reality" by the mind of the real person. The senses of the avatars in the matrix are not real. Only the mind and the matrix-information field exist.  I don't know how that would apply to our case. Is Prime Reality still considered "physical"?  I'm not so sure.

Isabella Greene has some interesting passages in her book "Leaving the Trap". She distinguishes between "physical bodies" and "light bodies". This is all a big question mark for me, I don't understand the mechanics of the whole thing, and at which point this simulation/bad copy comes in. Was the information field of "Prime Earth" copied and then distorted, or was it our Prime Earth decoding mechanism, whatever that is, which was distorted/hijacked? 🤔 🤔 🤔 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, QueenRia said:

 

hmmmmm... I don't think reality is separate from perception. I think it's one and the same thing. 

The Prime Reality exists now and we are in it, only our perception has been hijacked into this fake overlay thing. So what changes is not reality, but our perception. 

 

The thing with the "senses" is something I'm not yet sure about. David Icke often uses the analogy of the body being like our headset, and the brain decodes through the five senses what we perceive as the physical 3D reality. BUT... the body and the brain are not even real, are they? Because there is no physical Body and brain must themselves be decoded into existence. 🤔 

 

In the Matrix movies, both the real world and the matrix exist. The matrix is only information, and it gets decoded into "reality" by the mind of the real person. The senses of the avatars in the matrix are not real. Only the mind and the matrix-information field exist.  I don't know how that would apply to our case. Is Prime Reality still considered "physical"?  I'm not so sure.

Isabella Greene has some interesting passages in her book "Leaving the Trap". She distinguishes between "physical bodies" and "light bodies". This is all a big question mark for me, I don't understand the mechanics of the whole thing, and at which point this simulation/bad copy comes in. Was the information field of "Prime Earth" copied and then distorted, or was it our Prime Earth decoding mechanism, whatever that is, which was distorted/hijacked? 🤔 🤔 🤔 

 

Interesting. It's crazy how mind boggling this concept, and all the offshoots, are. I agree that "perception" is reality. Certainly on an individulistic basis.

There is a film called the Mandela effect which goes into the concept that our individual reality i created as needed. We see the outside of a building, for example, but the inside does not exist until we enter. It's a concept I lean towards but is incredibly difficult to proove. It could be part of an explaination of why when multiple people are in vicinity of each other they have such varied experiences and views on what they experienced.

 

It is a really deep subject in this topic but one that holds the answers to so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

There is a film called the Mandela effect which goes into the concept that our individual reality i created as needed. We see the outside of a building, for example, but the inside does not exist until we enter. It's a concept I lean towards but is incredibly difficult to proove.

 

I haven't seen this film but this concept it also talked about in the manifesting community. There is a theory in quantum physics that takes this a step further, and it's even more plausible to me personally because it explains certain phenomena I have witnessed that cannot be explained otherwise. This theory is called "the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum physics".  In the manifesting community it is mostly known as "parallel realities". 

I'm linking a video about the Many Worlds interpretation below. It explains it very well. This theory says that everything always exists as a wave function, which means there are many possible versions of that thing. We are always "entangled" with one specific version, which is the same as saying we "observe" or experience one version of this wave of possibilities. Someone else might be entangled with another point on the wave function, so they will experience a different version of that thing.

The video game analogy would be:  the entire game exists as code, and each point of consciousness is decoding the code. There are many possibilities programmed into the game, and the player is able to choose which one to experience. The code holds the possibilities, the player decodes them according to what he chooses to do in the game. 

In your example: a building exists as code-information. But only when I decode it can I see it. Say a building is programmed into the game, but I have to move my player to that scene in order to decode it - I'm decoding it from outside, then I move my player and walk inside, and that's when I'm decoding the inside.  The entire time the building exists as a the same field of information.  Every player can decode the same building from different points of consciousness. 

David Icke must have come to the same conclusion, because in The Dream he brings up that famous question "Does a falling tree make a noise when there is no one there to hear it?" - he answers:  someone must be there to decode the sound-vibration information in the field, only then is there a noise.  It's all information, nothing is ever really "manifested", it's only decoded, and each point of consciousness is doing its own decoding. 

 

The interesting thing about the Many Worlds interpretation is that the player is part of the code, which means all the possibilities of this player are coded into the game (the player himself is a "wave function"), and so there are many possible "versions" of the player, not just one. 


Video about the Many Worlds interpretation:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, QueenRia said:

 

 

 

For me, the 5D thing has always been too abstract a concept to really relate to it. Sure, it makes sense that everything is on a higher frequency, less dense, feels better etc. But it's still very abstract, it can't be "measured" (like @Origin wants to do :D ), it can't be validated.

 

 

 

You can only speak for yourself. You will be astonished to realise that there are many different sides of potential probabilities. In the end, it only works with Source directly and the capacity of Source's imagination..Do you think that humans can decode it on their own? That's not going to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Origin said:

You can only speak for yourself. You will be astonished to realise that there are many different sides of potential probabilities. In the end, it only works with Source directly and the capacity of Source's imagination..Do you think that humans can decode it on their own? That's not going to happen.

Ultimately, potential is everything imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Origin said:

You can only speak for yourself. You will be astonished to realise that there are many different sides of potential probabilities. In the end, it only works with Source directly and the capacity of Source's imagination..Do you think that humans can decode it on their own? That's not going to happen.

If there are many different sides of potential probabilities, that would lead to the reasonable conclusion that, a potential probability exists for humans to potentially be able to decode it on their own. Hence potential, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Origin said:

You can only speak for yourself. You will be astonished to realise that there are many different sides of potential probabilities. In the end, it only works with Source directly and the capacity of Source's imagination..Do you think that humans can decode it on their own? That's not going to happen.

 

I think we're talking past each other again. I was explaining how I personally came to understand Prime Reality and why the "5D ascension" concept didn't ring a bell for me initially.
 

There is only one consciousness and everything is contained in that consciousness. We are that consciousness, unless we are a Non Player Character who has no consciousness.  There are "quantum travelers" like Isabella Greene, who are exploring different frequencies/densities and reporting the information back to us. She is using terms like 3D, 4D, 5D, in order to explain what she experiences.  But it remains abstract to my left-brain mind because I have not experienced it myself. And you cannot use a simulation-measurement to measure things outside the simulation. You can't say "5D is 300 miles longer than 3D" and then I can relate because I know how long 300 miles are. Imagine a character in a video game trying to measure an object in the real world. They would have to become conscious of being a person in the real world first. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

If there are many different sides of potential probabilities, that would lead to the reasonable conclusion that, a potential probability exists for humans to potentially be able to decode it on their own. Hence potential, no?

They all believe that there are only the known possibilities. And that it has been decoded. But the level of Source goes beyond any scale. It is impossible to do it alone. And without source! The entire range of hypothetical human knowledge is not enough to decode even a single pattern from Source. If that were the case, there would be immediate silence and one by one would break through the illusory fragmentation of reality. The problem is that everything exists at the same moment. I don't make the rules but I know it has an expectation that exceeds that of billions of consciousnesses combined. And you must be able to understand all of Source's patterns, and from Source's perspective. Then you will be completely stunned that you can't reach anyone either. That's why it adds an absurd number of intermediate steps.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, QueenRia said:

You can't say "5D is 300 miles longer than 3D" and then I can relate because I know how long 300 miles are. They would have to become conscious of being a person in the real world first. 

 

But there is no world. And not one interpretation of science corresponds to the construct. And you have always been where you have always been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Origin said:

But there is no world. And not one interpretation of science corresponds to the construct. And you have always been where you have always been.

 

Ok, but I don't understand your point, or how it relates to my posts. 


That's ok though, I'm just going to
homer.gif.3ee13087795c793515d273b41b19a8a6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, QueenRia said:

 

Ok, but I don't understand your point, or how it relates to my posts. 


That's ok though, I'm just going to
homer.gif.3ee13087795c793515d273b41b19a8a6.gif

We are all at specific points of answers that transform to merge new unforeseen answers. It has always been like this. You may come across many unforeseen experiences that you would not have thought possible. I know that I still don't know anything. Compared to source.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2023 at 4:12 AM, QueenRia said:

Ok, I'll check out the ES material! 👍

 

I have also heard about this concept of Earth having been in 5D originally, then fell to 3D, and now is moving back to 5D. I heard it from Christina von Dreien, a young Swiss woman who was born with "multidimensional perception". According to my own inner Truth-barometer, she speaks a lot of truth that's why I take her statements seriously.  She also says, for example, that it didn't use to be this way that animals in nature ate other animals.  I haven't heard her speak in terms of simulation yet though. 

I think there is a slight difference between the two concepts:

In the simulation concept, Prime Earth (which I believe is the same as 5D-Earth) exists right now, only we cannot perceive it because we have "the headset on" so to speak. But in the 5D->3D->5D scenario, there is no 5D-Earth as long as it's in 3D, or is there?

 

 

Hello QueenRia.  This conversation got well past me, but first of all to answer your question

 

I would also like to read how others would describe 5D - @FireFly9, does the ES material describe 5D-reality?  And does it say whether Earth's 3D and 5D state are existing simultaneously?”

 

I would say that it doesn’t.  THe ES material is very complex, is not meant for mass consumption, and has gotten past me as well.  You certainly can’t pick it up starting from the end, newsletters, etc. since it would be like reading a foreign language if you haven’t started with the blogs and newsletters from the beginning.  

 

According to Lisa, the ES founder, we are not aiming for 5D which has also been hijacked.  We have been hijacked well past 5D  as the AI and negative Aliens captured not only humanity, but portals, star gates, DNA, human records, timeslines, and more.  The 5D ascension, as we were expecting it to happen, say back in 2012 and all that, was abandoned because it was not possible for it to happen.  We are now on ‘plan B’ for getting us out of here.  The 5D ascension we hear so much about is all coming from the Galactic Federation imposters and their ilk which is the ‘new age’ hijack, leading us down just another false path to the same old deceptions.  

 

I don’t think I have a full understanding of Plan B, but it’s more along the lines of getting out through the inner portals, which perhaps Isabella Greene is helping us with as well.  Since finding her, I’m really focused on Quantum Travel to get MYSELF out of here.  BUT, the ES material says we are getting help, (and even have access to new portals at death to avoid the tunnel of light trap). I can’t say one way or another on that since we never get to see the results of this help in 3D. (or perhaps ever so slowly over time).  But, when I take in what any help is up against to reclaim this human project from AI, repair the damage, reclaim portals, stargates, DNA, other planets and galaxies, and all that is beyond the unfathomable reaches of our imagination, I can only hope that it’s true and the battles being waged are making some headway against these alien captors. 

 

All in all, the original founders of the human project are creator beings, not the divine one SOURCE GOD, but creator beings using their divine access to God.  All well and good.  They come from dimension very high compared to here - like 28D or higher.  I’d have to look that up.  They are far beyond physicality but are finding ways to embody here to help.  I bow out of trying to explain ES.  I will try to put a couple of links below.  

 

Back to your question, yes, as I understand it, 3D, 5D, 7D all exist simultaneously.  Tara was exploded, she was much larger, and earth is part of what she was, now adrift here in 3D where she fell.  Gaia (7D and our future) was also destroyed in this battle, but it’s not exactly like that, because we are still potentially headed to regaining those dimensions where they in-fact still could exist since there is no time.   Mind bending, and beyond me, but the 3 of them are like nesting dolls, all in the same space.  So ultimately it’s our frequency shift that gets us there at some point.  

 

I say, when we can give this phantom overlay the royal send off, and get back to the original human project, then the shedding of the dense mud of frequency we are swimming in here at these depths, will allow us, and Earth, to reach a healthy new frequency far more easily.  Anything beyond this murk is going to feel like heaven in comparison.  Will this happen suddenly at some point when the overlay projector is turned off???  Or will it happen incrementally as we seem to be in a process of now in this never seen before awakening on the planet.  Do we have to do it slowly so more of the sleepers can get with the program?  I know not, and it’s a big question.  

 

When D.I. refers to the bad copy, I reinterpreted that, as I’m reading, as the overlay, that he hasn’t quite understood yet, as he’s not familiar with the same history I have absorbed, but none-the-less he’s taking people in the right direction at least and thinking WELL past most of humanity regarding the bigger picture.  The invaders, as he does explain, do not have access to God, so they use us to create and to gain life force from.  They have essentially captured ONE timeline here, and because they cannot create, they simply keep replaying it over and over and over, thus all the resets.  We are headed to the final reset though, I feel, because we truly are in the final battle for humanity.  If they can rob humanity of their very soul connection to the divine, which I believe they have never been able to truly erase, via AI, injections, DNA alterations, etc which is now in the works, then I don’t think there will be any humanity here left to save.  We are dealing with the Borg in that sense.  So it’s now or never if this human project is going to get reclaimed by the good guys.

 

I say they have never been able to erase our God connection (yet) because look at all the hero’s here in our NOW, who have reincarnated, gone through the memory wipe, etc, yet still are able to stay on track with a mission in this lifetime (perhaps planned between lives, which means that some of the after life is still intact as the original creators intended...but the memory wipe was added by the captors.)  Look at David Icke for example, reincarnated, mind wiped, but still able to wake up to do what he does here.  He doesn’t explain just how it is that we get this outside help from the prime creator realms.  Somehow, the divine sparks trapped within the headsets on 4D are waking up to the program, and somehow we are getting fed the assistance we need to trip up this negative agenda here.  Could it be that, as the ES material states, we are at the end of an Ascension Cycle, so NOW help can and is getting through, and our prime creators are embodying here to give us the leg up, or some like Isabella Greene who have been here a long time, are also triggered through their DNA to wake up at this time to do what they originally came here to do.  

 

Maybe.  

 

I’ll have to do a PS to add any links I find.  

Here’s a history one:  https://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2017/08/history-of-human-race-truth.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you @FireFly9 for your detailed reply! 

I started looking at the energeticsynthesis website, and thankfully they have a search function where I can put keywords and see what they've written about certain subjects. I'm still very suspicious of this material, so I don't want to spend hours and hours losing myself in reading all of it (because that could also be a mind trap). 

 

I'm seeing some important points of truth that I'm happy are being written about on the site, such as cures like MMS & CDS!  But what I'm suspicious of is the overall impression this material seems to be giving, which is that a lot is supposedly happening and being done "out there" (who can verify this?), which we as an individual don't have any control over, but are dependent on. For example, you mentioned portals being opened, which is necessary for the individual to get out. That would mean it was not possible to get out for anyone as long as the portals where shut. Could be that I'm misunderstanding this, but it's one example of the overall first impression I'm getting from all of this. 

 

What I'm coming to understand these days is that in Truth the I AM is always free.

I'll describe my thought process:

 

When I listened to The Trap last year, it was the first time I heard about the concept of the reincarnation trap. And it did make sense, and it was validated by Jean Nolan from the INSPIRED channel when he talked about a Native American contact of his who had previously spoken about their tradition, which also has this concept of the tunnel of light trap. But still, David Icke's explanation of how to get out seemed too simplistic. Because surely our state of consciousness/level of vibration must determine what happens after death, not whether we go into some tunnel or not. Also, he completely neglected the concept of soul evolution which does seem to exist because I feel strongly that there is something like "old souls" - according to the psychic transmission David received before he got his "mind blown off", he was a "young soul". 

At that time I came across Bernhard Guenther, who has written an article about the Tunnel of Light Trap being "Fringe Disinformation".  In this article he takes into account these things like soul evolution and state of consciousness, which is why I then abandoned David Icke's "too simplistic" theory of the reincarnation trap for a while, or at least I stayed on the fence about it.

 

Now, with The Dream I have fully come back to the reincarnation trap being real - this is also because I joined Ickonic, saw the Isabella Greene interview & read her book. In The Dream David expounds on this theory and it makes much more sense now. I'm fully on board with it now, and I don't see a contradiction anymore between the matrix trap and the concepts of soul evolution/state of consciousness. 

 

Before I discovered David Icke and got redpilled to the world conspiracies, I had already been studying spiritual subjects like manifestation and mystical interpretations of the Bible for years. Mystics like Neville Goddard or Thomas Troward differed in their interpretations of the Bible, but still arrived at the same conclusion, and that was the importance of the I AM. They said that the I AM is the key to freedom on every level.
And now the same realization is coming through in what David Icke says when he talks about how to get out of the trap!  He says the key is in self identity. The key is who you think the "I" really is.  If you realize that I AM all that is, ever has been, and ever can be, YOU ARE FREE. And suddenly it makes sense why his initial descriptions in The Trap seemed so simplistic. It IS simple!   I don't even think you need a full realization of "God-consciousness", all you need is to assume it.  

Another way of saying it is "according to your belief it is done unto you". Whatever you believe (= assume to be true), you will experience. Assume you are completely free to choose and you will be.

 

Isabella Greene says in her book that it helps to Quantum Travel and experience it for yourself. But she also says it's not necessary. All you need is to know you can choose!  And I believe it has ALWAYS been this way, open portals or not. Only we didn't know it.  

 

The open portals, if they are real, are probably nice for those who are not ready to understand they are free. But I'm gaining more and more respect for David Icke's approach which is so simple that everyone can work with it. We don't have to be able to quantum travel, we don't have to be evolved to spiritual perfection so we are good enough.

We can be free now, if we can believe we are.

 

I have found a little piece on the ES site that points to this realization, although I'm not sure if I'm interpreting it right:

Quote

"...reincarnation, recycling or consciousness traps. They are all the same thing. It's about trapping the mind in time. When you're trapped in time you become in bondage and servitude to the architecture of the mind."


 

But mostly it's not clear that the individual can free themselves, it's more about outside stuff we can't control and have to "hope for":

Quote

"At this particular awareness of Ascension, our basic goal for humans at this level is to be cleared of the planetary Frequency Fence and NETs. Clearing the frequency fence is what allows the seven chakras to be united and unified, so that we can be freed from the cycles of forced reincarnation and released from the oppressive energy vibration that is used to recycle souls in the planetary solar plane."  [source]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...