how do you enter "real reality" if we are living in the bad copy?

78ast78dgyad

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Follow your own path.. For others it may resonate.  Many, including myself, have had very deep changes within my life and being from these ceremonies which continue to unfold.  But if it's not for you, that's fine.  I post this for others who may also benefit.

I can't change that and I know everything Humans say and believe is binary. Many versions of realities. And strangely enough, Source is not included. I should at least mention that I have 200+ experiences and it is a kind of exchange. I know so many patterns since the beginning, I saw everything here in this so called reality. I follow a kind of journey. I can't even say what I have seen. It is a perspective that wishes to be acknowledged..Nothing here can be changed.

• 4 weeks later...

Well it’s a theory because many view reincarnation as a prison system. And some who have regressed under hypnosis into a past life remember not having a choice in having to come back. You can watch any NDE story on YouTube, and most of the people come back knowing that they’ve lived many lives. You can view earth as a school or as a prison.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 6:13 PM, Sofia said:

they have said it is the full manifestation of the 3rd dimension.  The Earth in her full glory.  We are experiencing the lower octaves of the 3rd dimension, a synthetic 'mutant matrix', modified to enslave consciousness.

Very interesting, thank you @Sofia - I hadn't heard of the Worldbridger book before. 

How would you say this fits in with the concept of "Prime Earth", and that we're only experiencing a bad copy of it? Would you say this "full manifestation of 3rd dimension" is the same as what David Icke has been referring to Prime Earth? 
EDIT:  and what do you think of the 5D ascension concept, and would that fit in with the ideas of the Worldbridger book?

Edited by QueenRia
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, QueenRia said:

Very interesting, thank you @Sofia - I hadn't heard of the Worldbridger book before. 

How would you say this fits in with the concept of "Prime Earth", and that we're only experiencing a bad copy of it? Would you say this "full manifestation of 3rd dimension" is the same as what David Icke has been referring to Prime Earth? 
EDIT:  and what do you think of the 5D ascension concept, and would that fit in with the ideas of the Worldbridger book?

I would say it is referring to the exact same reality.- Prime Earth.  I think 5D seems to talk a lot about ascension.. Juliet describes a process she calls transcendence.  It seems we have to become resonant with that reality by expanding our bandwidth of perception.  The ceremonies which they brought through gradually enable the body-field to be able to decode more of the spectrum of light (from the sun- enlightenment is literally about light, and our ability to decode the geometric language contained within the resonance of light.)  (Part of the reason we have been genetically modified is so that we only manifest the lower octaves of the 3rd dimension- duality, an 'entropic temporal zone', or a 'mutant matrix'.  It will take a critical mass of fully connected units of bio-circuitry to resurrect our ability to be in resonance with (inhabit) Prime reality once again.  I highly recommend the book.  And the ceremonies..sublime.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391887354195?epid=1306217828&hash=item5b3e4e7953:g:6boAAOSwhftkq8st&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4O2Hsp9GVhJgdZuzvGPS%2FNzqhAUIx796w7%2FlEInH6Ss%2BIdvqdhguforhiG7mdAmRDlwQ1T6su8C2fmXGqUEsHldR9p5cLZiV7Z8LRTetgjvY1ep%2BjbumG5uSExi1LP7csEAgq6CagjOXD7bkvpTtrRV6fubacLWI4qdL8MHWSqKjhAwvchQeIF%2F2iMnCNs5nrU939cnaaG3tFaL94pvQ3WvrrDMbLHsJrYbKgi0yzXRtLUmDYfMUsc2WI1dESsjINbTueW4EauzQ%2F1JySO56SQIcMdmihB5%2FRaDs8GPHD%2Fku|tkp%3ABFBM2JK4sYBj.

• Thanks 2

On 11/24/2023 at 9:51 PM, Sofia said:

It seems we have to become resonant with that reality by expanding our bandwidth of perception.

Thank you! This does sound very similar to what David Icke is talking about.

It seems to me that people come at the same Truth from different angles and with different words and concepts. But in the end it's the same Truth they are referring to. Maybe one concept is closer to describing the Truth than another, no one will know until we get there. But it doesn't matter as long as we are moving in the direction of the same Truth. 😊

You definitely convinced me to want to read the book! I'm still figuring out how to get it. (I'm not in the UK, so I can't take advantage of the offer you posted 😫)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, QueenRia said:

Thank you! This does sound very similar to what David Icke is talking about.

It seems to me that people come at the same Truth from different angles and with different words and concepts. But in the end it's the same Truth they are referring to. Maybe one concept is closer to describing the Truth than another, no one will know until we get there. But it doesn't matter as long as we are moving in the direction of the same Truth. 😊

You definitely convinced me to want to read the book! I'm still figuring out how to get it. (I'm not in the UK, so I can't take advantage of the offer you posted 😫)

Where do you live?  I'm sure it will be possible to find it somewhere.  Amazon usually has it in used and new copies.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, Sofia said:

I'm sure it will be possible to find it somewhere.  Amazon usually has it in used and new copies.

Yes, but it's a budget question for me. I would prefer to have the physical book, but they are too much on Amazon, even the used one. So I now opted for the Amazon Kindle Unlimited trial and started reading...😀  Fascinating so far! 
(although I'm lowkey disappointed by the author not knowing anything of proper cancer cures, apparently. But ok, doesn't matter)

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 4:00 AM, Mr H said:

Reality is subjective.

If by reality you mean seeing things as they truly are, this is not possible for a human experiencer. We only have a body mind with 5 senses to explore "reality" so everything will be filtered.

Being in silence is the best we can do

Hmm but we have much more than 5 senses, its just that the true awareness we are capable of has been suppressed in many ways.

On 11/16/2023 at 8:35 AM, Jason57 said:

The answer to the original question is Psychadelics. They make you see things that seem so real you begin to believe them. Either that or it's contact with the spiritual realm, such as ouiji boards, seances, all kinds of occult practices. Dangerous stuff.

No it isn't just about psychedelics. Plenty of people are connected out of this space without that, including myself.

Its not dangerous at all unless you have fear and use that energy to connect.

My experience has been overwhelmingly about love. Its beautiful, but you have to choose to let go of fear and most cant do that as they are too programmed by those who do use dark energies for advancement or self agrandisement. 

If you let go of the fear of lack and loss, everything changes.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Hmm but we have much more than 5 senses, its just that the true awareness we are capable of has been suppressed in many ways.

We only have 5 senses to explore phenomena world. We do have other senses to explore noumenal world.

Not sure if surpressed, although in some cases yes, flouride etc. but there is also a cultural and personal lack of desire to explore this world because people have been intoxicated with chasing objective experiences, money, sex, good feelings etc... but slowly seeing a shift

Edited by Mr H

18 minutes ago, Mr H said:

We only have 5 senses to explore phenomena world. We do have other senses to explore noumenal world.

Not sure if surpressed, although in some cases yes, flouride etc. but there is also a cultural and personal lack of desire to explore this world because people have been intoxicated with chasing objective experiences, money, sex, good feelings etc... but slowly seeing a shift

It's strange I was listening last night to latest podcast interview with Jasun Horsley till fell asleep as quiet long but what he said made reminded me of this conversation,

that how do we leave one matrix( assuming it is a matrix or even giving it older spiritual name perhaps ,the fall etc)

But not get " tricked" into a Second matrix already set up ?

but he voiced it perhaps as one of many ideas floating around nowadays perhaps 

And perhaps keep grounded here too as antidote too

https://auticulture.com/multimedia/interviews/

Edited by Talorgan

4 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

It's strange I was listening last night to latest podcast interview with Jason Horsley till fell asleep as quiet long but what he said made reminded me of this conversation,

that how do we leave one matrix( assuming it is a matrix or even giving it older spiritual name perhaps ,the fall etc)

But not get " tricked" into a Second matrix already set up ?

Funny idea possibly bit paranoid idea but he voiced it perhaps as one of many ideas floating around nowadays perhaps 

My take on it for whatever that is worth. Is that man is experiencing on a spiritual level evolution, just like everything else evolved..

The fall of man, or shit show matrix, is essentially, egoic living. Mistaken identity with the false self. This is absolutely necessary step in evolution.

You need to initially develop an ego. Because when you are born you know no separate objects. To survive and get food you need to seperate yourself and have some sense of separation....this kind of went a bit too far with folks pretending they are seperate selves. Where we are now.

The next stage is a return journey. That is to rediscover through remembering, who we truly are. And then the last stage is brining the new understanding back into objective reality where we realise we are not really separate, and causing harm to another is only harming ourselves.

I spoke about this a bit in one of my videos

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My take on it for whatever that is worth. Is that man is experiencing on a spiritual level evolution, just like everything else evolved..

The fall of man, or shit show matrix, is essentially, egoic living. Mistaken identity with the false self. This is absolutely necessary step in evolution.

You need to initially develop an ego. Because when you are born you know no separate objects. To survive and get food you need to seperate yourself and have some sense of separation....this kind of went a bit too far with folks pretending they are seperate selves. Where we are now.

The next stage is a return journey. That is to rediscover through remembering, who we truly are. And then the last stage is brining the new understanding back into objective reality where we realise we are not really separate, and causing harm to another is only harming ourselves.

Great video idea,yes heart consciousness ,I have often imagined this as green colour not sure why , perhaps reminds me of Glastonbury tor or something like that

Yes so that last stage you say" bringing it back into objective reality "

That's great idea and I imagine requires  consciousness ,

which I suppose could be distracted by myriads things too  etc like Tibetans mentioned as Bardo states 

But yes heart consciousness  that's the key definitely 

Edited by Talorgan

53 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Great video idea,yes heart consciousness ,I have often imagined this as green colour not sure why , perhaps reminds me of Glastonbury tor or something like that

Yes so that last stage you say" bringing it back into objective reality "

That's great idea and I imagine requires  consciousness ,

which I suppose could be distracted by myriads things too  etc like Tibetans mentioned as Bardo states 

But yes heart consciousness  that's the key definitely 

In ancient traditions the heart chakra is denoted by green colour. So your intuition is spot on.

Operating from heart intelligence in my experience sort of natural progression as the false self starts to fade, essentially when the mind realises it cannot actually do anything and it's just a tool. although some exercises you can do, like visualising your center and attention and thinking from head to heart.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Yes, but it's a budget question for me. I would prefer to have the physical book, but they are too much on Amazon, even the used one. So I now opted for the Amazon Kindle Unlimited trial and started reading...😀  Fascinating so far! 
(although I'm lowkey disappointed by the author not knowing anything of proper cancer cures, apparently. But ok, doesn't matter)

8 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Ah ok.. Yes, some copies come up very expensive.   Re: cancer cures.. she probably does now.  The book was written a while ago. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

The remembering is where we are at now I think. Probably why their is so much confusion. Letting go of the only system most have known is going to result in a fight, but its a fight with ourselves at the end of the day. 

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

The remembering is where we are at now I think. Probably why their is so much confusion. Letting go of the only system most have known is going to result in a fight, but its a fight with ourselves at the end of the day. 

Yes in my experience I agree Robin. Seems to come in waves. There was one in 2012 which is when it first got me.

But just from my experience now, I think we are going through another wave or transition of the remembering process. I know I am. And there seems to be more a sense of urgency to it this time. Like the messages I keep getting is, " you better wake the fk up right fking now and remember yourself, otherwise you're fkd" where as previously the messages and process was a lot more gentle and patient.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

the messages I keep getting is, " you better wake the fk up right fking now and remember yourself, otherwise you're fkd" where as previously the messages and process was a lot more gentle and patient.

What are you trying to wake up to?   I'm asking because in my experience it's a process, not an event. There are layers and layers and layers of awakening... so it could be you mean a specific layer.

And also the Real You cannot be fkd. Whenever I was in a state of 'spiritual urgency' like that, with a potential of "being fkd", looking back I can see I was caught in the wrong self (ego-self, not real).  Probably the layer you are trying to wake up to is the layer where you know that no matter what, you cannot be fkd. 

33 minutes ago, QueenRia said:

What are you trying to wake up to?   I'm asking because in my experience it's a process, not an event. There are layers and layers and layers of awakening... so it could be you mean a specific layer.

And also the Real You cannot be fkd. Whenever I was in a state of 'spiritual urgency' like that, with a potential of "being fkd", looking back I can see I was caught in the wrong self (ego-self, not real).  Probably the layer you are trying to wake up to is the layer where you know that no matter what, you cannot be fkd. 

The awakening experience, in my experience. Is to wake up to who you are, which is god or consciousness whatever you want to call it. Yes it is a process and the proceeding part is then to bring that knowledge back into the world through being. After that I have no idea, haven't gotten that far yet 😅

The real you cannot die or be harmed from ultimate perspective. But consciousness does modulate itself into apparent humans, who do die and suffer. The urgency may be on a "personal level" (excuse my clumsy language) or at a larger level. But I always follow my guidance, and for "me" experience, it seems to be important.

Edited by Mr H

@QueenRia

It's also difficult to speak about these things from god perspective and human perspective in same paragraph. My earlier comments was for I, the human experiencer, not for God. Obviously there is no urgency for god, because he ain't going anywhere.

Ideally I would always only like to speak from god perspective, the only "real" one, but 1)it doesn't always make sense to the reader and 2) it's not always practical for I the current human experience.

I find it very difficult to speak about these things with the language I have, but I try my best, hope the above is somewhat understandable....

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

2) it's not always practical for I the current human experience.

Yes it is. That's how I manifest. I assume the state I want or need, even while I'm not in it. For example, I assume I am safe (while also trying to get out of the head and connect to my heart center where the Knowing is), and then that's what manifests. This is how you literally "save" yourself as a human on the physical plane.

• Like 1