Jump to content

Bedbugs. Problem, reaction, solution.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Problem - bedbugs. Public reaction - OMG! Solution - I don't know. Anyone have any ideas? Obviously, assuming folks agree with me that this is a psyop, then it will be quite nefarious.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66995977

 

'Bedbug panic sweeps Paris as infestations soar before 2024 Olympics.'

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We know that they have a mRNA 'vaccine' that they can spray in an aerosolised form

 

We know that they have been spraying something out of lorries into the streets of new york, they say to combat 'west nile disease'

 

My concern is that they are going to use this alleged bed bug infestation to spray SOMETHING into public areas such as streets, parks, public transport, schools etc and also public businesses such as hotels

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

We know that they have a mRNA 'vaccine' that they can spray in an aerosolised form

 

We know that they have been spraying something out of lorries into the streets of new york, they say to combat 'west nile disease'

 

My concern is that they are going to use this alleged bed bug infestation to spray SOMETHING into public areas such as streets, parks, public transport, schools etc and also public businesses such as hotels

Wow is this true Mac? Bit worrying if it is. Means no one can escape the Vax?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Wow is this true Mac?

Scientists Develop ‘Airborne mRNA’ to Vaccinate Public Without Consent

Frank Bergman
September 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A team of scientists at Yale University has developed a new form of “airborne” mRNA vaccine that can be rapidly deployed among the public to vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent.

The researchers developed the new airborne method to deliver mRNA right into people’s lungs, bypassing the need for voluntary injections.

The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally.

The scientists note that animal tests have now “opened the door for human testing in the near future.”

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, critics are raising obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine.

The method raises serious concerns about the possibility of covert bio-enhancements – a concept that has previously been suggested in academic literature.

Roman Balmakov raises the alarm about the new “Air Vax” during an episode of the Epoch Times show “Facts Matter.”

https://slaynews.com/news/scientists-develop-airborne-mrna-vaccinate-public-without-consent/?utm_source=mailpoet

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Scientists Develop ‘Airborne mRNA’ to Vaccinate Public Without Consent

Frank Bergman
September 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A team of scientists at Yale University has developed a new form of “airborne” mRNA vaccine that can be rapidly deployed among the public to vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent.

The researchers developed the new airborne method to deliver mRNA right into people’s lungs, bypassing the need for voluntary injections.

The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally.

The scientists note that animal tests have now “opened the door for human testing in the near future.”

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, critics are raising obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine.

The method raises serious concerns about the possibility of covert bio-enhancements – a concept that has previously been suggested in academic literature.

Roman Balmakov raises the alarm about the new “Air Vax” during an episode of the Epoch Times show “Facts Matter.”

https://slaynews.com/news/scientists-develop-airborne-mrna-vaccinate-public-without-consent/?utm_source=mailpoet

 

 

 

So after fighting to not get vaxxed for past couple of years, we could all be unknowingly vaxxed.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

So after fighting to not get vaxxed for past couple of years, we could all be unknowingly vaxxed.......

 

Nanotech exists. So the question we need to ask ourselves is: 'would the cabal use such technology on people if they had the technology'

 

for me this question is a no-brainer so then all it boils down to is whether or not they can get away with it or face very real consequences, in the here and now, for their transgression against our free will

 

to answer that second question i look around me at the masses and ask myself if they would even notice if something were sprayed into their immediate environs and if they would even bat and eyelid were they to notice something being sprayed in their environs, let alone reach for the pitchforks

 

My own faith in the masses in their current state of consciousness is......well lets say its seriously dented. The word 'blind' comes to mind

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Traditional ways to control bed bugs include washing your bedding at a high temperature and pulling back your blankets or duvet to give the sheets an airing during the day. 

However I suspect this latest scare is connected with the climate change agenda. They will say that warmer weather allows bugs to thrive, and we've been told to do the laundry at cooler temperatures to save energy which won't kill the bugs and their eggs. They'll suggest a technological solution rather than traditional methods. 

 

 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

Nanotech exists. So the question we need to ask ourselves is: 'would the cabal use such technology on people if they had the technology'

 

for me this question is a no-brainer so then all it boils down to is whether or not they can get away with it or face very real consequences, in the here and now, for their transgression against our free will

 

to answer that second question i look around me at the masses and ask myself if they would even notice if something were sprayed into their immediate environs and if they would even bat and eyelid were they to notice something being sprayed in their environs, let alone reach for the pitchforks

 

My own faith in the masses in their current state of consciousness is......well lets say its seriously dented. The word 'blind' comes to mind

That's a bit worrying then. As if true we are all vaxxed.

 

When I came back from s America recently they did do they spray thing in the plane for quite sometime. I did wonder what it was. 

 

Personally I'm going to refuse to believe it, that's all I can hold onto.............

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

That's a bit worrying then. As if true we are all vaxxed.

 

When I came back from s America recently they did do they spray thing in the plane for quite sometime. I did wonder what it was. 

 

Personally I'm going to refuse to believe it, that's all I can hold onto.............

 

Plus all chemtrails too

It's amazing though that a large group of people on plane would not challenge some unknown spaying going on .

 

But then population still trusts the experts .

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

 

Plus all chemtrails too

It's amazing though that a large group of people on plane would not challenge some unknown spaying going on .

 

But then population still trusts the experts .

 

 

 

True. But as a passenger on the plane there was not anything I could do, except protect my nose and try not to inhale. They claim to get rid of insects etc we might be carrying.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

True. But as a passenger on the plane there was not anything I could do, except protect my nose and try not to inhale. They claim to get rid of insects etc we might be carrying.

Sounds like that's what that was ,like when I see one those sprayers I dodge across street holding breath and avoiding traffic 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw this story earlier on the Birmingham Mail website, and I think this is all a bit suspect.

 

Bed bugs 'now in London AND Manchester' amid fears Birmingham could be next

Quote

The reported sighting of more bed bugs in another UK city has sparked fears the insects could soon spread to Birmingham. The Sun reports that a small bug was seen crawling on a bus window in Manchester this week, just days after a London Underground passenger reportedly spotted one on her leg.

The photo of the bug on the bus was uploaded to X, formerly Twitter, with the caption: "Do something about this quickly". FirstBus, who operates the public transport service, replied: "This is really concerning to see and we do apologise for this."

The sightings in the UK as Paris struggles with a widespread bed bug infestation, with deputy mayor of the city, Emmanuel Gregoire, telling French TV station LCI on Friday: "You have to understand that in reality no one is safe. Obviously there are risk factors but in reality, you can catch bed bugs anywhere and bring them home.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/bed-bugs-now-london-manchester-27878108

 

(My emphasis in bold)

 

Is there really just a massive over-reaction to this? People like Sadiq Khan are using words like 'concern'. The media use "sparked fear". How deadly and serious is this problem?

 

Quote

Sleep expert Kora Habinakova recently shared some top tips for spotting the bugs - and how to combat them. They said while bed bugs generally do not cause any health issues, their bites can be itchy and irritating.

So is this just another fear-mongering non-story?

 

Actually my favourite part of this story was the bit that came before the above quote:

 

Quote

With concerns mounting over the insects crossing the Channel to invade British homes

 

No no no, you can't call them that, they are 'refugees'! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 8:50 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I saw this story earlier on the Birmingham Mail website, and I think this is all a bit suspect.

 

Bed bugs 'now in London AND Manchester' amid fears Birmingham could be next

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/bed-bugs-now-london-manchester-27878108

 

(My emphasis in bold)

 

Is there really just a massive over-reaction to this? People like Sadiq Khan are using words like 'concern'. The media use "sparked fear". How deadly and serious is this problem?

 

So is this just another fear-mongering non-story?

 

 

Well,they pretend that Ticks cause Lyme disease so I'm sure it won't be long before these bed bugs start transmitting something horrible and deadly and vaccinable

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2023 at 10:48 PM, Macnamara said:

Scientists Develop ‘Airborne mRNA’ to Vaccinate Public Without Consent

Frank Bergman
September 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A team of scientists at Yale University has developed a new form of “airborne” mRNA vaccine that can be rapidly deployed among the public to vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent.

The researchers developed the new airborne method to deliver mRNA right into people’s lungs, bypassing the need for voluntary injections.

The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally.

The scientists note that animal tests have now “opened the door for human testing in the near future.”

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, critics are raising obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine.

 

Is this why the storyline for the Bond film, No Time To Die was created. Given the film was released in 2001, the plot was created before Covid:

 

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/no-time-die-james-bond-nanobot-disease-genetic-real-science

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Is this why the storyline for the Bond film, No Time To Die was created. Given the film was released in 2001, the plot was created before Covid:

 

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/no-time-die-james-bond-nanobot-disease-genetic-real-science

 

 

Late typo correction /  2021 was the release date, but the script writing began before covid.


Fancy that, dropping 20 years, can I claim to be just 30 years old.

 

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 9:08 AM, Macnamara said:

 

Nanotech exists. So the question we need to ask ourselves is: 'would the cabal use such technology on people if they had the technology'

 

for me this question is a no-brainer so then all it boils down to is whether or not they can get away with it or face very real consequences, in the here and now, for their transgression against our free will

 

to answer that second question i look around me at the masses and ask myself if they would even notice if something were sprayed into their immediate environs and if they would even bat and eyelid were they to notice something being sprayed in their environs, let alone reach for the pitchforks

 

My own faith in the masses in their current state of consciousness is......well lets say its seriously dented. The word 'blind' comes to mind

But surely our beloved governments would never do such a thing🤣

 

From the pre-Gates Guardian : https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/nov/02/freedomofinformation.politics

 

Area from Yeovil to Guildford secretly sprayed in 1950s as Porton Down tried to counter feared Soviet biological attack in cold war

 

 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/weapon-secret-testing/

 

The Army’s Chemical Corps, which ran Camp Detrick, agreed with Baldwin’s assessment and set up a Special Operations Division at Camp Detrick to carry out the tests. Its first target was to be the Pentagon.

 

In August 1949, the Special Operations Division operatives infiltrated the world’s largest office building and sprayed bacteria into the Pentagon’s air handling system, which then spread them throughout the structure.

 

interesting how the same names pop up, Porton Down - or as it now likes to be known UK Health Security Agency - and Camp Detrick...

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...