Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

On 10/12/2023 at 8:49 PM, 2020member said:

In your opinion why do you think they gave us a year’s reprieve between covid and now the lid blowing off ukraine/russia israel/palestine? 

they had all their ducks in a row. They should have pulled the trigger before so many people began questioning these world events 

I think it’s a case of “Look behind you, a three headed monkey!” scenario at the minute. Constant distractions and fear. 
War. Pandemic. Climate Change. War….

I think for any fear to work you need a period of ‘reprieve’. If you watch a horror movie and every scene someone shouts ‘Boo!’ you will get tired of it. So they lure the masses into a false sense of security and BANG. 

I mentioned in a different thread a while back that I think a terrorist attack is the most likely way to fast track the Emergency Alert App. “So many lives would have been saved if they had had the app…” etc. 

And then, of course, they need a lot of deaths to happen to disguise the excess vaccine deaths right now. 

There are lots of things at play at the minute and it’s going to paint a picture of tyranny one way or another. Voices and protests are being silenced. 

If you’re asking what’s going to happen next, I would guess a series of high end terror attacks in major cities in the run up to Christmas. I think guns will be involved as opposed to driving lorries into crowds of people (though that’s an easy attack to carry out) and I think because of it more rights will be taken away in the name of ‘safety’. 

But first, Israel will invade Palestine. The world isn’t angry enough yet for scene 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I think it’s a case of “Look behind you, a three headed monkey!” scenario at the minute. Constant distractions and fear. 

I think for any fear to work you need a period of ‘reprieve’. If you watch a horror movie and every scene someone shouts ‘Boo!’ you will get tired of it. So they lure the masses into a false sense of security and BANG. 

I mentioned in a different thread a while back that I think a terrorist attack is the most likely way to fast track the Emergency Alert App. “So many lives would have been saved if they had had the app…” etc. 

And then, of course, they need a lot of deaths to happen to disguise the excess vaccine deaths right now. 

There are lots of things at play at the minute and it’s going to paint a picture of tyranny one way or another. Voices and protests are being silenced. 

If you’re asking what’s going to happen next, I would guess a series of high end terror attacks in major cities in the run up to Christmas. I think guns will be involved as opposed to driving lorries into crowds of people (though that’s an easy attack to carry out) and I think because of it more rights will be taken away in the name of ‘safety’. 

But first, Israel will invade Palestine. The world isn’t angry enough yet for scene 2.

I think you’re absolutely bang on the money. 

Because terrorism essentially took a 3 year hiatus during the scamdemic. To coin your analogy - people have come out of hiding now from behind the back of the sofa, having been lulled into a false sense of security that particular threat was seemingly over. 

Yes i know almost all terror attacks are state sponsored. But that doesn’t take away the fact there is real collateral damage. 

I always wondered what the tiered terror alert threats were really about post 9/11 & 7/7 which were always posted outside my local army barracks. Maybe they’ll use multiple grizzly active shooter scenarios to enforce some kind of terror based lockdowns. Using the terror severity rating system, similar to how the covid tiered lockdown system worked. Somehow using the emergency alert system to coordinate the fearmongering levels. 

The sad thing is. They’ve imported that many sleeper cells now. They’ve wound them all up with the palestine situation. They can pretty much just unleash them to cause untold carnage without the planning I believe was required for 7/7. 

I have many loved ones who refuse to wake up. I just hope they’re not dawdling around the city centre when some nutcase opens fire with an AK-47. 

They also need a mass terror alert to come down hard on any indigenous people who hold gun licenses. In order to round up the last remaining firearms people own in this country. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2020member said:

I think you’re absolutely bang on the money. 

Because terrorism essentially took a 3 year hiatus during the scamdemic. To coin your analogy - people have come out of hiding now from behind the back of the sofa, having been lulled into a false sense of security that particular threat was seemingly over. 

Yes i know almost all terror attacks are state sponsored. But that doesn’t take away the fact there is real collateral damage. 

I always wondered what the tiered terror alert threats were really about post 9/11 & 7/7 which were always posted outside my local army barracks. Maybe they’ll use multiple grizzly active shooter scenarios to enforce some kind of terror based lockdowns. Using the terror severity rating system, similar to how the covid tiered lockdown system worked. Somehow using the emergency alert system to coordinate the fearmongering levels. 

The sad thing is. They’ve imported that many sleeper cells now. They’ve wound them all up with the palestine situation. They can pretty much just unleash them to cause untold carnage without the planning I believe was required for 7/7. 

I have many loved ones who refuse to wake up. I just hope they’re not dawdling around the city centre when some nutcase opens fire with an AK-47. 

They also need a mass terror alert to come down hard on any indigenous people who hold gun licenses. In order to round up the last remaining firearms people own in this country. 

Aye, was strange. The terrorists and climate change seem to all take a rest during the pandemic.

Iv just actually said what you said in a different thread…..Sleeper cells ready to do whatever bidding the PTB want. 
I’d be surprised if England doesn’t have a terror attack before Christmas. 

No doubt they will bring in climate lockdowns …. The emergency alert app will be another nail in the coffin.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

I expect they will need another 'Pearl Harbour' type event to cause enough anger to make Americans support this war effort, something they can milk for weeks, like the alleged 'rave party' atrocity in Israel. However, a U.S. Navy warship slyly entered the conflict on Thursday when it intercepted three cruise missiles and several drones launched by the Iran-aligned Houthi movement from Yemen potentially toward Israel, the Pentagon said. "We cannot say for certain what these missiles and drones were targeting, but they were launched from Yemen heading north along the Red Sea, potentially towards targets in Israel."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-navy-warship-near-yemen-intercepted-projectiles-official-2023-10-19/

Washington is on heightened alert for activity by Iran-backed groups as regional tensions soar during the Israel-Hamas war.

10 hours ago, 2020member said:

Intelligence agents created the al Qaeda insurgents, ISIS and al Shabaab militants, Boko Haram and Hamas and if all they unite in a common cause, a jihad against the ‘West’ then the “enemy” is living next door, especially in Bradford.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Israel has evacuated diplomatic staff from its embassies in several countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, including Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, and Morocco, as of Oct. 19 amid heightened tensions in connection with its war with Hamas. The move to evacuate the diplomatic facilities comes ahead of a likely Israeli ground offensive into the Gaza Strip and after a blast at the Al-Ahli al-Arabi Hospital in the territory killed hundreds of people on Oct. 17, prompting significant protest activity across the region, including near Israeli diplomatic missions.

Israeli authorities have increased security measures at diplomatic missions globally, and staff at other diplomatic missions in the MENA region have been requested to stay at home. The evacuation of remaining Israeli diplomatic missions in the MENA region is possible in the coming days.

https://crisis24.garda.com/alerts/2023/10/mena-officials-evacuate-staff-from-several-country-embassies-in-middle-east-and-north-africa-as-of-oct-19-update-1

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Velma said:

Intelligence agents created the al Qaeda insurgents, ISIS and al Shabaab militants, Boko Haram and Hamas

I think many people do not understand that Hamas was created by Israel during Yasser Arafat run as prime minister. Much like USA created Taliban, Al Qaeda and ISIS during various administrations you are absolutely correct.

Create the problem (which they control) and then point to it and lobby to make sure they do something about it with the backing of politicians they mostly also control. Its how they steal land, artifacts, arts, resources etc. 

• Like 1

Diplomacy is dead.

Israel resorts to playground taunts to justify its retaliatory attacks on Hamas by saying, “they started it!”

Sunak’s sycophantic response to Netanyahu’s “war for civilization” rant was “we hope you win...”

This is not a child’s game!

Even if the Talmudic “beheaded babies” fantasy was true, Israel has already murdered 1,500 Gazan children with its tit-for-tat revenge strategy.

Is that not enough?

Obviously not…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Israel is enacting its ‘final solution’ in Palestine, by ordering a million Gazans from the north to move south, or die. Then the IDF will continue to carpet bomb southern Gaza, crowded beyond capacity, thus killing larger numbers of refugees with each strike. They will have the option to leave through the Rafah crossing into Egypt, or face annihilation in what Israel is calling Nakba2. Illegal Jewish settlers are taking care of the ethnic cleansing of the West Bank, with the assistance of soldiers.

Meanwhile, the US has vetoed calls for a ceasefire at the impotent UN and put the onus on Iran.

https://press.un.org/en/2023/sc15451.doc.htm

• Like 1

22 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

dees2.jpeg

"The Palestinian people has declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings. Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war. It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started...Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. Actors in the war are those who incite in mosques, who write the murderous curricula for schools, who give shelter, who provide vehicles, and all those who honor and give them their moral support. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there." (Ayelet Shaked, Minister of Justice - 2014)

https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/07/14/mothers-of-all-palestinians-should-also-be-killed-says-israeli-politician

• Thanks 1

Its not about being Pro Palestine or Pro Israel, or anti Palestine or anti Israel that is still dualistic and quite frankly moronic. Its about people learning to see through propaganda and manufactured events and through manufactured groups. Hamas was started by Israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

A Netanyahu quote from March 2019

"Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas … This is part of our strategy – to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

Much like USA founded ISIS and others. Same people, same financiers, same bloodlines, same tactics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CRAIG MURRAY - 

Genocide Unfolding

October 23, 2023 

Tonight has been the most violent bombardment of Gaza so far, notably concentrated on precisely the areas into which Israel ordered the population to evacuate. I find it almost impossible to believe that this genocide is under way with the active support of almost all western governments.

I want to look at two questions – what will happen internationally, and what is happening in western societies. 

Israel plainly is on the course of further escalation and intends to kill many thousands more Palestinians. More than 2,000 Palestinian children alone have now been killed by Israeli aerial attack in the last fortnight. 

Gaza has no defence from bombs and missiles, and there is no military reason why Israel cannot keep this up for months and simply rely upon aerial massacre. We are perhaps within a week of thirst, starvation and disease killing even more people per day than bombardment. 

The population of Gaza are simply defenceless. Only international intervention can stop Israel from doing whatever it wishes, and those countries which have influence with Israel are actively abetting and encouraging the genocide. 

The question is, what is Israel’s aim? Do they intend to reduce the Gaza Strip still further, annexing half or more of it? Will starvation and horror enable the international community to force Egypt to accept the expulsion of the population of Gaza into the Sinai Desert as a “humanitarian” move? 

That appears to be the end game: expulsion of population and territorial expansion into Gaza. That would require a ground invasion, but probably not until after even more intense aerial bombardment to eliminate all resistance. This territorial ambition of course accords with the violent expansion of illegal settlement in the West Bank which is currently under way, with the world paying almost no attention.  It is very hard indeed to comprehend the passivity of Fatah and Mahmoud Abbas at the moment. 

Netanyahu’s political stock within Israel is so low, that the only way he can recover is by making a major step towards the complete genocide of the Palestinian people and the achievement of Greater Israel. 

Netanyahu now knows that there is no violence against Palestinians so extreme that the western political elite will not support it under the mantra of “Israel’s right to self-defence”. 

I do not see any salvation for Gaza coming from Hezbollah. If Hezbollah were to employ their vaunted missile strike capabilities, the moment to do it would be now when the Israeli armour is drawn up in massive parks outside Gaza, a perfect target even for longer range missiles of limited accuracy. Once dispersed into Gaza the armour would be far harder for Hezbollah to hit at range. 

Hezbollah is even better equipped now to fight a defensive war in Lebanon than it was when it defeated the Israeli advance in 2006. But it is not configured or equipped to fight an aggressive ground war into Israel, which would be a disaster. It also has to worry about hostile militias in its rear. If Hezbollah can provoke an Israeli incursion into Southern Lebanon, that would enable it to inflict substantial casualties, but Israel is not going to do that in a way that detracts from its capabilities in Gaza. 

Iran has greatly improved its diplomatic position in the last year. The Chinese-brokered lessening of hostility with Saudi Arabia has potential to revolutionise Middle Eastern politics, and the benefits of this will not lightly be laid aside by Tehran. Iran had also made real progress with the Biden administration in overcoming the blind hostility of the Trump years.

Iran has no desire to throw away these gains.  That is why it seems to me extremely improbable that Iran had endorsed the 7 October attacks by Hamas. Iran is now restraining Hezbollah. But there are limits to the patience of Iran. The extraordinary truth is that Iran is probably the only state under discussion here with a genuine humanitarian concern for the lives of Palestinians. If the genocide unfolds as horribly as I anticipate, Iran can be pushed too far. 

That said, I offer just a cautionary footnote that Saudi Arabia is not, under MBS, quite the reliable US/Israeli puppet it has historically been. I do not have much time for MBS, as you know, but his high opinion of the importance of the Al Saud and their leadership role among arabs, makes him a different proposition to his predecessor.

Saudi Arabia has leverage. The Biden administration has gone all in on regional domination, sending two aircraft carrier groups into a situation which should it escalate, could send oil prices to highest-ever levels, with Russia blocked from the market. Biden is risking a huge gas price hike in an election year.

Biden’s calculation, or that of his security services, is that nobody can or will intervene to save the Palestinians. They judge the genocide as containable. That is an extraordinary gamble. 

There has been an extraordinary amount of vitriol aimed at Qatar by pro-Israel commentators, for hosting the Hamas office and leadership. This is extraordinarily ignorant.

Qatar hosts Hamas, just as Qatar hosted the Taliban Information Office, at the direct request of the United States. It provides a means of dialogue between the United States and Hamas (exactly as it did with the Taliban) both at deniable level, and through third parties, including of course the government of Qatar. Thus when Blinken arrived in Qatar one day and the Iranian foreign minister the next, these were in fact “proximity talks” involving Hamas. 

How do I know? Well, at Julian’s request, I visited Qatar about five years ago to discuss whether Julian, and Wikileaks, might potentially relocate to Qatar, which Julian had described as “the new Switzerland” in terms of being a neutral diplomatic venue. 

It was explained to me by the Qataris, at a very senior level, that Qatar hosted the Taliban Information Office and Hamas because the United States government had asked them to do so. Qatar hosted a major US military base and depended on US support against a Saudi takeover. If I could generate a request from then President Trump for Qatar to host Wikileaks, then they would do so. Otherwise, no.

So I know what I am talking about.

One tiny but good result of this brokering in Qatar was the release of two American national hostages. British diplomats have told me that discussions in Qatar have so far held back the Israeli ground offensive, but I am not convinced that Israel really wished to do this yet. They are having sadistic fun shooting children in a barrel. 

Qatar has also been the origin of deals allowing in a tiny amount of aid to Gaza, but this is so small as to be almost irrelevant. It is performative humanitarianism by the West. 

I have frequently praised China for the fact that their economic dominance has been unaccompanied by any aggressive desire for world hegemony, but this also has its downside. China sees no benefit in assisting the Palestinians in practice. Hopeful reports of China sending warships refer simply to pre-planned exercises, largely in the Gulf. That China is carrying out such joint exercises with Gulf states is indeed part of a long term increasing of influence, but is not relevant to the immediate reality.

Russia of course has its hands full in Ukraine. It is allowing its Syrian bases to be used as a conduit following increased Israeli bombing of Syrian airports, but there is not a great deal more that it can do. 

Erdoğan is genuinely furious at what is happening in Gaza, but Turkey is struggling to find any way to apply pressure, barring linkage to Ukraine shipping issues (which Erdoğan is considering). 

That is a very rough and ready tour d’horizon, but the net effect is that I see no current hope for averting the atrocity which is unfolding before our horrified eyes. 

Most of our eyes are indeed horrified. The gap between the western political and media elites and their people on this issue is simply enormous. Western leaders have not only failed to restrain Israel, they have almost unanimously egged Netanyahu on, with the continued repetition of the phrase “Israel’s right to self-defence” as justification for the mass bombing, removal and starvation of an entire civilian population. 

The western leadership glee in vetoing every attempt at a ceasefire resolution at the UN is astonishing.

Massive demonstrations have been taking place across Europe against this unspeakable massacre, and the knee-jerk reaction of politicians at their isolation from public opinion has been to try to make such shows of dissent illegal. In the UK people have been arrested for displaying Palestinian flags. In Germany pro-Palestinian demonstrations have been entirely banned. Something similar has been attempted in France, with predictable failure.

I have myself attended pro-Palestinian demonstrations in three different countries, and the most striking thing on each occasion was the strong support of passers-by, and the number of people spontaneously coming out to join the demo as it passed. 

A wave of racism has been unleashed in the UK and elsewhere. I am astonished by the Islamophobia and racial hatred released online, with no apparent comeback. UK Ministers claim to be alarmed at the “terrorist sympathies” of pro-Palestinian demonstrators, yet it is perfectly legal to call for Palestinians to be exterminated, to compare them to different types of animal and vermin, and suggest they should be driven into the sea. That does not horrify ministers at all.

I am personally now subject to a police investigation for “terrorism” merely for suggesting that the Palestinians too have a right to self-defence and may offer armed resistance to genocide – a right they enjoy beyond doubt in international law. Remember, Israel has formally declared war. Is it the position in British law that the only belief it is legal to hold and express, is that in this war the Palestinians must simply line up quietly to be killed?

The step change in western authoritarianism is likely to be met by blowback. 

After 20 years, we had finally come through the vicious cycle of the “War on Terror”, where terrorism, repression and institutionalised Islamophobia all boosted each other across the western world. Outrage at the appalling genocide in Gaza is very likely to result in isolated incidences of, also appalling, Islamist-inspired violence in Western countries, including the UK, particularly because of the UK’s military support of Israel. 

That consequential terrorism in itself will be cited by the political elite as justifying their stance. And so the vicious cycle will restart. This will of course be welcome to the agents of the security state, whose power, budgets and prestige will be boosted. Once again we have to be on the lookout for radicalisation and real terrorism, but also for agent-provocateur-led terrorism and for false flag terrorism. 

If we descend back into that nightmare again, the direct cause will be elite support for the genocide of the Palestinian people and the Islamophobic narrative. The major cause of terrorism here is Israel, the terrorist apartheid state. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/10/genocide-unfolding/ 

• Like 2

Israel and the US hope to achieve the element of surprise in order to penetrate Hamas tunnels, rescue an estimated 220 hostages, and kill thousands of soldiers belonging to Hamas’s al-Qassam Brigades, the source said in a statement, noting that the information comes from a leak originating in the US.

Middle East Eye cannot independently verify the information in the leak.

“The plan hinges on the element of surprise so as to decisively win the battle, using internationally forbidden gases, particularly nerve gas, and chemical weapons. Large quantities of nerve gas would be pumped into the tunnels,” the source said.

US Delta Force will oversee “large quantities of nerve gas being pumped into Hamas tunnels, capable of paralyzing the bodily movement for a period of time between six and 12 hours. "During this period, the tunnels would be penetrated, the hostages rescued and thousands of al-Qassam soldiers killed,” they added.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-exclusive-israel-will-flood-hamas-tunnels-nerve-gas-under-delta-force-supervision

Israel has declared its objective, to bomb Palestine back to the Middle Ages, with its war, famine and pestilence, an indication of the Talmudic mindset, which has not progressed since the dark ages. The medieval siege of Gaza has reached new levels of cruelty which has no place in the civilized world. For the most part, historical wars were conducted on a battlefield by army vs armies; today it is missiles raining down on cities, deployed remotely, without consequence to the hostile invader. Nonetheless, the resulting butchery is similar to being hacked to pieces with a ‘Sword of Iron.’

Already deprived of fuel, food, shelter and water, all internet and phone communications have been cut off and Gaza is in darkness. Israel is using the information blackout to expand its barbaric operations, threatening to bomb the al-Shifa hospital, which is a life-line for victims throughout the region. Intensive care units, dialysis machines and incubators, with fifty newborns, will cease to operate if the power goes out. Yet, it was an alleged incident with “babies in incubators” in Kuwait, which the US media used to initiate ‘Desert Storm’ against Iraq in 1991. The hypocrisy is staggering!

Despite a unanimous vote for a truce at the UN, the not-so-clever Foreign Secretary, James Cleverly said “a ceasefire will not ease the humanitarian crisis,” but an imminent ground invasion will? He is more concerned for the welfare of five British captives, than two million Palestinians. If the Israeli military achieve their goal to raze Gaza, how will the IDF soldiers view their handiwork, the total destruction and stench of death from corpses and body parts still beneath the rubble. Will they celebrate their victory over “human animals” or will it traumatize them for the rest of their lives?

• Thanks 2

On 10/19/2023 at 8:05 PM, 2020member said:

There's terror and there's terror. If you ask me, the psychological trauma inflicted on people during the scamdemic was every bit as potent as a bus bombing or grenade attack in a city. The scam was relentless. The war was against the elderly and it co-opted the caring, sharing medical profession and coerced victims into cheering and clapping for the killers. Terror didn't take a hiatus: it just changed its face for a while. Now we're back with the bullets and bombs variety.

• Like 3