Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

Isreal, the occupying force, responsible for genocide and ethnic cleansing practices against a particular group, is responsible for the militant movements that have arisen as a result.

Now, it is intent on perpetuating further war crimes through collective punishment against the population it has opressed in the first place.

Zionist leaders have a history of actions that have led to genocidal practices and displacement.

From Isreal's inception, there's a documented legacy of massacre's instigated by Zionists...

- the 1948 Deir Yassin Massacre
- the 1953 Qibya Massacre
- the 1956 Khan Yunis Massacre
- the 1982: Sabra and Shatila Massacres

These events serve as the underlying causes that have perpetuated a cycle of violence and conflict, shaping the ongoing situation we witness today.

All part of the plan, spread the divisiveness everywhere. There was a 'protest march' yesterday in Birmingham.

Massive turnout at Birmingham pro-Palestine march - but Labour councillors 'warned not to attend'

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators took to the streets for a packed march through Birmingham city centre today. The massive turnout took over swathes of the area as those involved waved flags and chanted as they marched from High Street, up New Street and into Chamberlain Square and Centenary Square.

A handful of those on the march scaled buildings on the route, including the Library of Birmingham entrance and the foyer of the Odeon cinema on New Street. But the event was peaceful and attracted parents with young children.

It came amid fears of an Israeli ground offensive in Gaza, with residents told to leave northern parts of the territory, in response to the Hamas terror attacks in Israel last weekend. The United Nations, senior EU figures and aid agencies have all expressed alarm as many Palestinians struggle to flee ahead of a “co-ordinated” offensive in the Gaza Strip involving air, ground and naval forces.

And after this afternoon's march, it emerged Labour councillors were warned not to attend. BirminghamLive has also seen evidence that a message from the Birmingham Labour Group about the Palestine/Israel situation had a crucial paragraph removed under party orders.

In a message from the Labour Party ’s general secretary David Evans, sent to all local councillors, they were all “strongly advised” not to attend any events “in the interests of our members’ safety” and to avoid sharing a platform with or being close to “individuals that threaten to undermine the values and principles of the Labour Party.”

Anyone who did so was told not to carry Labour Party banners, for the same reason. We understand several councillors wished to attend to show their support for the Palestinian people but were too afraid of a party backlash.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/hundreds-attend-birmingham-pro-palestine-27914594

I was in Sparkbrook today, and there seemed to be these 'Free Palestine' signs everywhere.

Let me be clear on this, I condemn both Hamas and the Israeli government for slaughtering innocent people.

But I'm not going to take any sides in this 'conflict'.

However what is interesting is that there were similar pro-Palestine protests just a few years ago in Birmingham, and the Labour party were very happy to lend their support at the time. (Anything to get the Muslim vote at local elections I suppose)

But you have to remember that all these politicians are all just opportunist puppets, and with Labour being on the cusp of forming the next government, they now have to be seen to be pandering to their Zionist masters.

What concerns me here in the UK how people are led being down this divisive path, and as well as the 'social media crackdowns' that we can expect, no doubt we can expect a couple of false-flag 'terror attacks' thrown into the mix, if anything just to stoke up the 'fear factor'. Which will then see further 'crackdowns' on civil liberties.

The other thing that concerns me are the pleas to 'donate money' - no doubt many Brits will have their heart-strings tugged to 'give what they can', but who knows where this money is really going, sounds to me like people are about to be fleeced again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Can't find it now but someone responded by posting the David Icke video of him calling Mr Peterson out 

paid piper at the end of the day,they all are,if they aren't ,they are to scared to speak.....

it was bound to happen,when you look back ,they allowed him to "get away" with stuff for what others were punished.

5 minutes ago, legion said:

The cartoon was apparently perceived as an allusion to Shylock, the Jewish antagonist in Shakespeare’s play ‘The Merchant of Venice’, who demanded a pound of flesh from his Christian rival if he failed to repay a debt.

Bell said the comparison made no sense to him. The image included the caption “After David Levine,” referring to the late cartoonist of The New York Review of Books.

Levine’s 1966 work ‘Johnson’s Scar’ parodies a contemporary photo, in which then-US President Lyndon Johnson demonstrated the mark left after having his gallbladder removed. The cartoonist depicts the scar shaped as Vietnam, in reference to the US invasion. 

https://swentr.site/news/585126-guardian-fires-cartoonist-netanyahu/ 

F8lyPJcXYAANaoP.png

Screenshot_20231018_092054.jpg

F8Bk1UEXQAATKvE.jpeg

Edited by legion
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

paid piper at the end of the day,they all are,if they aren't ,they are to scared to speak.....

it was bound to happen,when you look back ,they allowed him to "get away" with stuff for what others were punished.

Yeah I'm starting to see that. Or just trying to aggrandise their ego.

I used to follow everyone of these peeps and their mothers until I realised...

Good thing about David. Even though I don't always agree, at least the guy is genuine and was doing all this stuff even when he was ridiculed and when being an outliers wasn't profitable or glamourous like it is today ,which is rare. Not many around these days

On 10/14/2023 at 7:49 PM, screamingeagle said:

Israel's building technique

RS362947_Gaza_City_destruction_an.2e16d0

These plunderers of the world, after exhausting the land by
their devastations, are rifling the ocean: stimulated by avarice, if their
enemy be rich; by ambition, if poor; unsatiated by the East and by the West:
the only people who behold wealth and indigence with equal avidity. To ravage,
to slaughter, to usurp under false titles, they call empire; and where they make
a desert, they call it peace. - Calgacus

• Like 2