Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

Does nobody here think that Hamas, rather than walking up to the border and being let through, probably used tunnels to enter Israel to conduct these attacks? Perhaps Israel had intelligence that this was going to happen or it was set up to happen and they already know about it. Does that excuse the innocent people that were slaughtered, raped and kidnapped by Hamas?

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

"WHAT DO YOU know about Hamas?

That it’s sworn to destroy Israel? That it’s a terrorist group, proscribed both by the United States and the European Union? That it rules Gaza with an iron fist? That it’s killed hundreds of innocent Israelis with rocket, mortar, and suicide attacks?

But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)"

Reminds me of CIA tactics, arm, train and fund terrorist organisations and then point and say "we must do something about that"

Bill Hicks on the very same thing

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

hamas supporters are rioting in many cities on fri 13th

I don't doubt there will be some very vocal protests with pockets of violence from agitators. But i'd be very suprised if full blown riots break out. I am expecting 'terrorist' situations to suddenly ramp up though. 

I'm mindful this disharmious situation has been bubbling away for quite some time now. But as the big D.I say's himself. "When it comes out of nowhere and is suddenly everywhere. It's the agenda". 

I just wonder what we're also being distracted from? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mr H said:

Kicking off again on day after 50th anniversary of Yom Kippur War.

Apparently Israeli taken completely by surprise and have launched operation iron swords in response.

Newspaper report below

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/07/israel-strikes-back-after-massive-palestinian-attack

Reading this article and the post about some of the details regarding the fence's security details, it seems clearly 'preventative measures were inadequate'.  If a world leader in cyber security can f this up, I'm weary of what can bolster such programs, through emergency powers, during times of war.  Anyone with good research skills; any legislation either promoted or quietly enacted would be good to keep tabs on. 

The situation feels desperate, a hail Mary of sorts.  I'm sure there are many reasons, but they need a threat to justify shocking action, namely gained through emergency powers (what they learned the last few years).  It could get bad quickly in big cities, but I think it's part of the long con (albeit accelerating).  No matter what may come, we need to help each other keep calm, especially if it gets worse quickly.  An even keel is a huge benefit treading the water.  

• Like 1

So lets get this straight into a nutshell...

Hamas terrorists killed some Israelis.

"STAND WITH ISRAEL"

Israel is now bombing the shit out of Gaza and killing innocent Palestinians. Excessive retaliation?

Are people still being expected to 'stand with Israel'?

Seems to me now if you dare to 'stand with Palestine' then you're a terrorist.

That's what this is all about, 'divide and conquer'. In his superb documentary 'Hypernormalisation', Adam Curtis explored how 'the powers that be' lost control of the narrative that went beyond a straight-forward 'good guys versus bad guys story'.

It would appear that they are now getting a grip on their narrative.

Don't fall into the trap of taking a particular side.

How peaceful protests are dealt with.. 

In 2018 Gazans mounted a peaceful Great March of Return to show the world their plight. Day after day they walked, unarmed, to Israel’s military fences.

Israel shot 8,000 with live ammunition, killing 220 including young female nurses. 36,143 total injured.

There was not a peep of moral outrage from our sombre moral leaders in our Parliament or the US Congress. 

An example of the News from 2018 :

https://boulderweekly.com/opinion/gaza-great-march-return/ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, legion said:

How can you not empathise with the peoples trapped in Gaza..? 

Be careful now because you will fall into the emotional trap that this is, @Grumpy Owl is right, i said before way back in the mega 'rona thread, cosmic war, rightly or wrongly, pick a side, perhaps the meaning of this did not resonate, let me define it further, in a cosmic war you pick the side of truth in all things no matter how painful, this is the side i stand to protect defend and die on my feet for, because damn me to hell if i don't, or you allow yourself to be consumed by outrageous lies and deception and that desecrates the very meaning of life to transform it into nothing more than a synthetic pointless existence.

Whilst this shit show develops and more and more painful imagery emerges that will make you scream at the emotional trauma, you will have forgotten what the manchurian cuckoo's have done to Britannia and her peoples during the convid psychological operation, between 20 - 40 million people in this country alone have been subjected to the most heinous crime that violates every rule in the Nuremberg codes and promulgated based on fraud and the abuse of authority, from my perspective we must get our own house in order first, think about the first thing those bastards did when the announcement of the cessation of the convid psyop came, the fat bastard in clowning street gave weapons to the Ukrainian forces to directly poke a very angry bear with a very sharp stick that had biological weapons labs on its borders, all to create a distraction from what they have done to us in the most egregious of ways, because they can not stand in the light of truth that see's them for what they truly are, and in the words of Senator Malcolm Roberts, MONSTERS!!!

This is just another move to mind kontrol the populace back under the influence of those that deserve to hang, all of which will be done through the MSM network, the most powerful of which is the TerrorVision, This is not an information war, but a communications war, that ultimately will destroy the truth.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Be careful

I am more than capable of knowing what's been done not only to the UK population, the same as most of the world with the Jab AND feeling empathy for people stuck in Gaza. 

It's not a case of 'picking a side'. 

It's seeing the crimes committed by Israel since it's inception. 

It's seeing every western country turning a blind eye to endless crimes. 

It's seeing the Mainstream Media push one side.. 

As Max Igan constantly reminds us - what happens in Gaza will affect the whole world / happen to the whole world. 

• Like 1

I align myself with NO governments, including the UK, who knowingly coerced/enforced the covid-19 bioweapons upon their own people. To me, that is a far worse act than anything currently being unleashed in the Middle East. It's a fucking joke to say that Netty Yahoo cares for his country and its people.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, legion said:

I am more than capable of knowing what's been done not only to the UK population, the same as most of the world with the Jab AND feeling empathy for people stuck in Gaza

Trauma based mind kontrol, it works when you don't see it, split the mind, insert garbage, profit.

1 hour ago, legion said:

It's not a case of 'picking a side'. 

It's seeing the crimes committed by Israel since it's inception. 

It's seeing every western country turning a blind eye to endless crimes. 

It's seeing the Mainstream Media push one side.. 

As Max Igan constantly reminds us - what happens in Gaza will affect the whole world / happen to the whole world.

Someones definitely doing a number on them, 51-56 i would say, does it fit.

25 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

why are the fa not showing israel colours on wembley arch tonight?

is it because they have aligned themselves with black lives matter?

FA unlikely to light Wembley arch with colours of Israel flag

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67084936

Sport associations, the new un-elected government of menticide, just about any platform will do, as long as their is no responsibility nor accountability and an exit with a golden parachute, which is topical for some reason, can't think why tho, 🤔

One from the archives.. 

John Pilger when he was young and hungry. 

Almost 30 years apart, John Pilger's two documentaries about Palestine carried the same title, Palestine is Still the Issue. His point was that, in the course of a generation, a great injustice remained unchanged and urgent.

His 1974 film described the flight and expulsion of almost a million Palestinians, who became refugees in their own land – at the creation of the state of Israel in 1948, then as a result of the Six Day War in 1967.

‘What has changed,’ says Pilger on his return to film his 2002 documentary, ‘is that the Palestinians have fought back. Stateless and humiliated for so long, they have risen up against Israel’s huge military regime, although they themselves have no army, no tanks, no American planes and gunships or missiles… For [them], the overriding, routine of terror, day after day, has been the ruthless control of almost every aspect of their lives, as if they live in an open prison.’

The Palestinians' struggle for their land is the theme of both films. The loss of 78 per cent of land in 1948 meant that they could claim only the remaining 22 per cent, which was occupied by Israel. They fought mainly with slingshots against tanks and planes during their first uprising, the 1987 intifada, and rose again and again.

The curfews, controls, roadblocks and checkpoints governing their lives bear comparison with apartheid South Africa, says Pilger, who interviews both Palestinians and Israelis, making his report infinitely more powerful than if it had given voice simply to the oppressed. Indeed, the majority of his witnesses are Israeli. The longest interview is one of the most revealing – with Dori Gold, an influential figure at the heart of Israeli power.

A Palestinian talks about his sister, the first female suicide bomber, a 28-year-old ambulance volunteer who had witnessed the deaths and wounding of people. He is proud of her. An Israeli father, Rami Elhanan, remembers his 14-year-old daughter who was killed by a suicide bomb. ‘You have to recognise the despair of those who carry out such atrocities,’ he says. ‘You have to ask yourself: have you contributed in any way to this despair. The suicide bomber was a victim, the same as my girl was.’

With Israel controlling the occupied West Bank through Jewish settlements that are illegal under international law, Pilger visits one such settlement. He passes through a military checkpoint and along a road bordered by electrified barbed wire, which was built for the sole use of Jewish settlers and Israeli soldiers – a striking emblem of apartheid, he says – before discovering the surreal spectacle of what appears to be a quiet middle-class suburb, complete with houses with satellite dishes on neat, tree-lined roads.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sse5Wnee89aw/ 

Screenshot_20231013_162420.jpg

Edited by legion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Trauma based mind kontrol, it works when you don't see it, split the mind, insert garbage, profit.

No mind splitting or inserted garbage here, but thanks.. 

50 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Someones definitely doing a number on them

Yes. Indeed.