Jump to content

Conflict in Israel 2023


Mr H

Recommended Posts

They can make anything legal but is it moral?

I think we should move away from flags anyway they are just another way of dividing us up

And the uni -form is  the one- form 

Easier to con-trol

No matter which side

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

same shit as 9,11 and so on.....why change the tactic when it works!!!

 

indeed, now where have i been the last three and a half years where fat chequers were the go to de fato bastions of the fountain of fact based information called makeitupasyougoalongwithfakevirusnarrativeexperimentalinjectionswillsetyoufreethecontentsofwhichmustneverbeknownforseventyfiveyearssafeandeffectivesothatthecrisisactorsemployedduringthistimecanplayafalserealitytothefuturechildrenooopslabratsinthenewworldorderofminorattractedpersonssavingtheplanetfromglobalincinerationpaedophilerapingatatimebutreallyjustelectricvehiclesexplodinglahiana-caustingwholetownsto6burn6uildings6betterwithdirectedenergyweaponaryfirstdemonstratedon911, think that covers it, have i missed anything, 🤔🤡🌍

 

Which is why i find this statement so familiar but can't quite put my finger on it, but i'm sure it will come to me at some point.

 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

"Our teams are working around the clock to keep our platforms safe, take action on content that violates our policies or local law, and coordinate with third-party fact checkers in the region to limit the spread of misinformation. We'll continue this work as this conflict unfolds."

 

Things to make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

 

Clamping down on the Palestinian flag will never hold up in court, under any circumstances. This is a vile attempt to try and intimidate folks to not wave a Palestinian flag. Some of the comments Grant Shapps made were deliberately generalised and quite concerning. Let's hypothesise that it all went down the way we are told it did (total bullshit). So, by association, anyone who dares to fly the Palestinian flag is in league with 'human animals'? And the Ayatollah too probably. Yeah, right. I like the way Mr. Shapps is referred to as 'Ms Shapps' in this section of the following article. Is it being suggested that Shapps is someone's bitch? 🙂 

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israel-palestine-flag-suella-braverman-b2427411.html

 

'Flying Palestinian flag in UK ‘may not be legitimate’, says Suella Braverman.'

 

'Ms Shapps described actions by Hamas in Israel as “pure evil” and suggested he agreed with the characterisation of Hamas as “human animals” – saying the attacks on Israel were not “human behaviour”.'

 

Saw the Celtic ultras fans waving en mass at the weekend. Perhaps mis braverman can have a chat with these folks first on the matter😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, Velma said:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political  Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. 

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilazation, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in public view.
 

Albert Pike 1871

 

 

 

We're a gnats whisker away from this becoming true now. Crazy times!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

well they dragged out tpacs killer and the hit job from pdiddy

 

Mostly peaceful then, when does the ADL swoop in on Hamas and accuse them of being anti-Semitic and a bit racist, has there been a statement released by the ADL yet or is it a bit inconclusive as to whether Jewish buildings have been damaged, because in the Ukraine they announced conclusively that no Jewish buildings were being targeted, how does that one work out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just relaying that which I've watched, and apparently...

 

Three "corporations/cults" exist:
  ISis          - The Luna Cult
  RA           - The Sun Cult
  EL'eliyon - Stella Cult (not the lager).

 

The above three entities are planned to merge at the "End of Time";
The "End of Time" is the end of the fake reality construct, the delusion, the grand plan we've all been living under, the template - it's an unveiling;
They will merge in "IS RA EL" (again);
We are in that "End of Time".
(Current events in Israel could be the playing-out of the above "End of Time")

The above entities have a saying..."We will meet again in Israel".

 

See video below at 31Min 11Sec...

 

The Queen could also have signaled this merging by saying (with a distinctive tone change) "we will meet again";
See video below at 4Min 12Sec...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Saw the Celtic ultras fans waving en mass at the weekend. Perhaps mis braverman can have a chat with these folks first on the matter😆

 

She is the female version of Sir Piers Fletcher-Dervish. Apparently, we must leave the ECHR to help combat both illegal and disingenuous immigration. Not for any other reasons... 🙄

 

AA1i2dxG.img

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

 

She is the female version of Sir Piers Fletcher-Dervish. Apparently, we must leave the ECHR to help combat both illegal and disingenuous immigration. Not for any other reasons... 🙄

 

AA1i2dxG.img

 

Apparently or allegedly she likes to step on guide dogs, both symbolic and pleasure perhaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

Just relaying that which I've watched, and apparently...

 

Three "corporations/cults" exist:
  ISis          - The Luna Cult
  RA           - The Sun Cult
  EL'eliyon - Stella Cult (not the lager).

 

The above three entities are planned to merge at the "End of Time";
The "End of Time" is the end of the fake reality construct, the delusion, the grand plan we've all been living under, the template - it's an unveiling;
They will merge in "IS RA EL" (again);
We are in that "End of Time".
(Current events in Israel could be the playing-out of the above "End of Time")

The above entities have a saying..."We will meet again in Israel".

 

See video below at 31Min 11Sec...

 

The Queen could also have signaled this merging by saying (with a distinctive tone change) "we will meet again";
See video below at 4Min 12Sec...

 

 

Don't forget the horsey set.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Mostly peaceful then, when does the ADL swoop in on Hamas and accuse them of being anti-Semitic and a bit racist, has there been a statement released by the ADL yet or is it a bit inconclusive as to whether Jewish buildings have been damaged, because in the Ukraine they announced conclusively that no Jewish buildings were being targeted, how does that one work out?

 

Is there an ADL version that the Palestinians have that can swoop in on Israelis and accuse them of being anti-palestinianetic and a bit racist also, has it been confirmed that no Palestinian buildings have been targeted and damaged during this big shit flinging session?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are we thinking this is another flare up between israel and palestine. Or is this going to be one of many battles that potentially ‘wins the war’? 
 

I just feel like the whole world is a tinder box right now. And this has got potential to tip people over the edge…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 2020member said:

Are we thinking this is another flare up between israel and palestine. Or is this going to be one of many battles that potentially ‘wins the war’? 
 

I just feel like the whole world is a tinder box right now. And this has got potential to tip people over the edge…


The End is Nigh. It has been for centuries.

 

it’s the hypocrisy that gets me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:


The End is Nigh. It has been for centuries.

 

it’s the hypocrisy that gets me. 


In your opinion why do you think they gave us a year’s reprieve between covid and now the lid blowing off ukraine/russia israel/palestine? 
 

they had all their ducks in a row. They should have pulled the trigger before so many people began questioning these world events 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...