Jump to content

Conflict in Israel 2023


Mr H

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

That would certainly get them annoyed

Protesting don't work, the legal system is not designed to work for the people, and physical conflict is pointless.

Stepping out of "their" system or, non-compliance within "their" system could be an option if enough people do it.

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, Velma said:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political  Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. 

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilazation, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in public view.
 

Albert Pike 1871

 

 

 

Can you please translate this into english

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

They will all be dead in 3 years from the vaccine.

 

You may as well go out with a bang

They act like hospital patients with a few months left to live and nothing to lose

 

 

Why though? The old testament contradicts new testament. It's only American version of Christianity that believes that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2023 at 2:13 PM, bamboozooka said:

no one, zero,nada is talking how the most secure border on the planet was breached

I happen to know how things work in Gaza and on the border. I was the commander of the Kerem Shalom sector (Rafih), I was in charge of the Kissuf sector, I know the perimeter fence very well, I know how the army works there. I was in the Shatti refugee camp in Gaza, I was in charge of the Jibaliya refugee camp, I would make ambushes on the fence and deep in the area. I met Gazans, ate and breathed Gaza.

The obstacle is built so that even a fox cannot pass it:

Set alerts according to 3 levels of pressure. She must alert when she is cut. There are 24/7 forces that are responsible for arriving within a few minutes, if not seconds, to the point where there is an alert in the fence. Every day do at least one penetration practice. Each subdivision has a standby squad whose role is to increase the force in an emergency situation.

Observations scattered along the border cover every inch of it. The female observers are champions in identification. They don’t miss. They detect movement even before it even approaches the obstacle – day and night. At problematic points (dead areas) they place a tank with observation and detection capabilities, and a terrifying firepower. In some cases snipers are deployed in the field.

Every day before dawn there is a “dawn alert” procedure. At this hour all the forces are awake (in this case also the hour when hundreds of terrorists entered Israel). The night shift alternates with the day shift. The commander of each force inspects the axis to make sure there were no infiltrations during the night. Trackers that move on the axis know how to recognize traces. They know who crossed the fence, how much and even when.

Each scenario has a clear procedure. For example, a procedure for infiltrating terrorists, a procedure for taking hostages. Everything is written in blood and has been proving itself for years

There are several other layers of security that this is not the place to talk about. In short, we are talking about an obstacle that proves itself for years and years.
So how the hell does a Palestinian tractor move towards the fence without anyone reacting to it?

How did the tractor manage to sabotage the fence for a long hour and open access to Israel without anyone reacting to it?

 

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/11/israel-army-commander-quoted-as-saying-the-idf-inaction-over-hamas-attack-is-inexplicable/

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's hypothesise, just for a moment, that everything the U.K. media has reported about what happened is true (total bullshit). Isn't the carnage already unleashed in Gaza enough? More than enough even. Quite how anyone can believe that an enemy of Israel would unleash this attack now, when Israeli mafioso Netanyahu is in deep shit, is quite mind-boggling. This was clearly all orchestrated by Netanyahu and his cronies to save their own skins. There must be plenty of Israelis thinking the same thing too! But no, it is only the dastardly Putin, who the BBC insinuates is capable of conducting false flag attacks. Isn't that, in itself, being racist? Now, loads more innocent families are going to get blown up in to little pieces. Nice one.  

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67065341

 

' *Where do we go?" - Nowhere safe in Gaza as Israeli strikes intensify.'

 

 

Gaza-Israel.webp

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

I happen to know how things work in Gaza and on the border. I was the commander of the Kerem Shalom sector (Rafih), I was in charge of the Kissuf sector, I know the perimeter fence very well, I know how the army works there. I was in the Shatti refugee camp in Gaza, I was in charge of the Jibaliya refugee camp, I would make ambushes on the fence and deep in the area. I met Gazans, ate and breathed Gaza.

The obstacle is built so that even a fox cannot pass it:

Set alerts according to 3 levels of pressure. She must alert when she is cut. There are 24/7 forces that are responsible for arriving within a few minutes, if not seconds, to the point where there is an alert in the fence. Every day do at least one penetration practice. Each subdivision has a standby squad whose role is to increase the force in an emergency situation.

Observations scattered along the border cover every inch of it. The female observers are champions in identification. They don’t miss. They detect movement even before it even approaches the obstacle – day and night. At problematic points (dead areas) they place a tank with observation and detection capabilities, and a terrifying firepower. In some cases snipers are deployed in the field.

Every day before dawn there is a “dawn alert” procedure. At this hour all the forces are awake (in this case also the hour when hundreds of terrorists entered Israel). The night shift alternates with the day shift. The commander of each force inspects the axis to make sure there were no infiltrations during the night. Trackers that move on the axis know how to recognize traces. They know who crossed the fence, how much and even when.

Each scenario has a clear procedure. For example, a procedure for infiltrating terrorists, a procedure for taking hostages. Everything is written in blood and has been proving itself for years

There are several other layers of security that this is not the place to talk about. In short, we are talking about an obstacle that proves itself for years and years.
So how the hell does a Palestinian tractor move towards the fence without anyone reacting to it?

How did the tractor manage to sabotage the fence for a long hour and open access to Israel without anyone reacting to it?

 

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/11/israel-army-commander-quoted-as-saying-the-idf-inaction-over-hamas-attack-is-inexplicable/


So in summary, allowed to happen. Which I assume shocks no one here.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-gaza-israel-fighting-a-false-flag-they-let-it-happen-their-objective-is-to-wipe-gaza-off-the-map/5835310 - No idea if this "insider" is not just voicing a popular opinion in the alt news world or if it has validity, interesting though.

Less about the article and more about the two videos from alleged ex Israeli military
https://southfront.press/palestinian-israeli-conflict-what-really-happened-in-first-days-of-war/

No idea about southfront either, just the name sounds racist or like some hate group! Pinch of salt!

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-gaza-israel-fighting-a-false-flag-they-let-it-happen-their-objective-is-to-wipe-gaza-off-the-map/5835310 - No idea if this "insider" is not just voicing a popular opinion in the alt news world or if it has validity, interesting though.

Less about the article and more about the two videos from alleged ex Israeli military
https://southfront.press/palestinian-israeli-conflict-what-really-happened-in-first-days-of-war/

No idea about southfront either, just the name sounds racist or like some hate group! Pinch of salt!

Like this too  on important gas fields of coast 

 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-and-natural-gas-the-israeli-invasion-and-gaza-s-offshore-gas-fields/11680 

 

(Sorry I should have referred back to it on last page)

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not wanting to get involved or ruffle any sides feathers but-

 

BBC are reporting quoting a few different Israelis as saying the attacks are similar to the holocaust, it’s similar to the nazi pogroms from ww2 etc,

 

If anyone else brings up what happened in ww2 there is outrage and condemnation (see Bridgen) even if it was said out of context, but now they’re digging up the past, even relying on it for maximum emotional impact. 
It’s weird 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

im surprised the fake news hasnt said

"replace your ukraine flags for israel ones"

 

All going to plan, as long as the Union Jack don't fly no more, clowning street already illuminated by the flag of Israel, which in my book tells me the manchurian cuckoo's have fully occupied this country and are about to give this country a hard reaming over a barrel sideways, TRAITORS for this, make no mistake, and that ain't the Union Jack, this is TREASON, 👇

 

53243947193_a7811fd343_c.webp.46371999291b4859109bb5066799590c.webp

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, numnuts said:

Um, I really can't fathom how an Israeli flag was allowed to end up on the roof of Sheffield town hall in the first place. That should never have happened.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-67075181

 

'Man scales Sheffield town hall to remove Israeli flag.'

 

Man on popular interwank forum removes both flags to remind all those that come to this country looking for a free hand out and to commit acts of treason, what flag flies on ALL public buildings belonging to Britannia and her peoples, if you don't like it, FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

 

theunionjacka.webp.de0223b80e1eab319d26aac21b6ae24b.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Yitzhak Rabin got them all so close to peace and compromise but peace wasn't the solution. Wiping out the Palestinians was - lovely.

 

Close but no banana, where you went wrong there is with the 'wiping out' bit, easy mistake to make i agree, but if you genocide a people then you can't wage war no more and the money stops flowing to fill your boots up for that extra glitzy life style of having everything at everyone else's expense, and does not satisfy the rampant sexual power that one can achieve when your philosophy or mental masturbation is nothing more than, sex and death, fixed it fer yer, 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Freedom UK.

 

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/10/people-supporting-hamas-in-uk-will-be-held-to-account-says-rishi-sunak

 

Waving Palestinian flag may be a criminal offence, Braverman tells police

Home secretary also suggests clampdown on pro-Arab chants

 

I suggest a clamp down and arrest of manchurian cuckoo's that have already attacked Britannia and her peoples with a bio-weapon that currently occupy OUR house of Parliament, waving silly tea towels pales in comparison, MEH!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Meta spokesperson told the BBC: "After the terrorist attacks by Hamas on Israel on Saturday, we quickly established a special operations centre staffed with experts, including fluent Hebrew and Arabic speakers, to closely monitor and respond to this rapidly evolving situation."

 

"Our teams are working around the clock to keep our platforms safe, take action on content that violates our policies or local law, and coordinate with third-party fact checkers in the region to limit the spread of misinformation. We'll continue this work as this conflict unfolds."

 

The European Commission meanwhile reminded all social media companies that they are legally required to prevent the spread of harmful content related to Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is a proscribed terrorist group in the EU.

 

"Content circulating online that can be associated to Hamas qualifies as terrorist content, is illegal, and needs to be removed under both the Digital Services Act and Terrorist Content Online Regulation," a Commission spokesperson said.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67073956

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Freedom UK.

 

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/10/people-supporting-hamas-in-uk-will-be-held-to-account-says-rishi-sunak

 

Waving Palestinian flag may be a criminal offence, Braverman tells police. Home secretary also suggests clampdown on pro-Arab chants

 

Clamping down on the Palestinian flag will never hold up in court, under any circumstances. This is a vile attempt to try and intimidate folks to not wave a Palestinian flag. Some of the comments Grant Shapps made were deliberately generalised and quite concerning. Let's hypothesise that it all went down the way we are told it did (total bullshit). So, by association, anyone who dares to fly the Palestinian flag is in league with 'human animals'? And the Ayatollah too probably. Yeah, right. I like the way Mr. Shapps is referred to as 'Ms Shapps' in this section of the following article. Is it being suggested that Shapps is someone's bitch? 🙂 

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israel-palestine-flag-suella-braverman-b2427411.html

 

'Flying Palestinian flag in UK ‘may not be legitimate’, says Suella Braverman.'

 

'Ms Shapps described actions by Hamas in Israel as “pure evil” and suggested he agreed with the characterisation of Hamas as “human animals” – saying the attacks on Israel were not “human behaviour”.'

 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...