Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

12 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

I must admit, I really don't understand all this Israel stuff, no matter how hard I try.  Finding out anything from Google is so hard nowadays because it's all subjective and biased.

Anyone care to give me a high level bullet list of what on earth all this is?!

The simplest way to "understand" it is the fact that human beings are seemingly incapable of living in peace with each other, and still arguing over imaginary gods, squabbling over land and ruled by cowards sitting in big mansions who keep transporting weapons to incite "sides" to keep on murdering each other.  Many animals understand how to live in peace better than these despicable bipeds.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also find it odd that most commercial flights are still operating in/out of Tel Aviv? James Cleverly just mentioned it (mistakenly?)on GBnews. That means they have neutralized every potential further attacks? 1 guy with an Rpg can take a jetliner down...

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

has anyone seen any footage of anyone filming the attack getting shot?

19 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

I must admit, I really don't understand all this Israel stuff, no matter how hard I try.  Finding out anything from Google is so hard nowadays because it's all subjective and biased.

Anyone care to give me a high level bullet list of what on earth all this is?!

This....

greater-israel-map1.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

This....

greater-israel-map1.gif

https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-and-natural-gas-the-israeli-invasion-and-gaza-s-offshore-gas-fields/11680

Another reason perhaps by Prof Michel Chossudovsky

Latest he proposes could be Follow on from operation cast lead "2008/9 invasion of Gaza

From a legal standpoint, the gas reserves belong to Palestine.

"The death of Yasser Arafat, the election of the Hamas government and the ruin of the Palestinian Authority have enabled Israel to establish de facto control over Gaza’s offshore gas reserves."

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, James Milner said:

Russia = Bad, for occupying Ukraine. Why dont they just 'leave them alone' is the question.

Israel = Good, for trying to remove the 'terrorisist' people of Palastine from their home. 

Don't you dare question that narative. 

Sides. Sides.  Both murdering each other, and innocent babies included in that.  Human beings just love waging war on each other. Bring on the robots.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 12:10 PM, JONJAY79 said:

Problem is many Christians see Israel as gods chosen people. 

They will all be dead in 3 years from the vaccine.

You may as well go out with a bang

They act like hospital patients with a few months left to live and nothing to lose

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Thoughts:

The Israeli government let and wanted it to happen.

They will kill as many people as possible until they provoke Iran - which is what they want.

Then they will blame Iran for getting involved.

One of the best weapons tptb have remaining is pushing and instigating war, it pushes stocks up in the defence industry (most heavily invested in defence stocks) as well as causing fear, its partly distraction from their crimes so people look at the war rather than at them. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:13 PM, bamboozooka said:

no one, zero,nada is talking how the most secure border on the planet was breached

talk about elephant in the room.

where was the idf? on a drill 500 miles away? on a drill simulating a palestine attack?

hold on, where was the us air force on 9/11 again?

048c523359bb4313949dcf83995e493e_8.jpg&f

Then they let it happen because they want war?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Thoughts:

The Israeli government let and wanted it to happen.

They will kill as many people as possible until they provoke Iran - which is what they want.

Then they will blame Iran for getting involved.

It's a scary prospect. But could Israel hold up against the much bigger country of Iran without either US involvement, or dusting off their nukes? Assuming that Iran doesn't also have nukes by now too. 

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

One of the best weapons tptb have remaining is pushing and instigating war, it pushes stocks up in the defence industry (most heavily invested in defence stocks) as well as causing fear, its partly distraction from their crimes so people look at the war rather than at them. 

Is it just a coincidence that this has kicked off at the same time as UK MSM are looking to push Starmer as the "next PM in waiting".

• Like 1

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Is it just a coincidence that this has kicked off at the same time as UK MSM are looking to push Starmer as the "next PM in waiting".

Much like everything they do layered, will be distraction from people waking up in droves, will be to cause fear, will be to create risk of injury and deaths, will be pushing stocks up (check the defence sector stocks all have gone up over the last few days), erm, probably distraction from things they are ushering in under the radar probably for things already done, probably for things they plan to do and almost definitely to stop people looking at them, the cabal and who they are. People are starting to learn who they are, where they are, how they operate, allegedly their greatest fear is the world waking up to what is and has been going on. War was always one of their greatest tools, plus they need to excuse the obvious financial crash, war helps hide financial resets.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

..and the "displacement" of populations. 200,000 already, so they say.

It's like Ukraine all over again.

Would it shock or surprise anyone here to understand that those behind mass movement of people for political and agenda driven reasons are also behind human trafficking?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

They will all be dead in 3 years from the vaccine.

You may as well go out with a bang

They act like hospital patients with a few months left to live and nothing to lose

I was thinking this. Israel was one of the most heavily vaccinated areas.  Maybe war deaths would hide a lot.

Also there is the worry that UK is being seen to be taking a side. The opposite side to the majority of the immigrants living in our hotels. It could get nasty(er).

Some kind of false flag, war break out on the UK streets. Maybe I'm just falling for the fear though.

Edited by Martin1234
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

I was thinking this. Israel was one of the most heavily vaccinated areas.  Maybe war deaths would hide a lot.

Also there is the worry that UK is being seen to be taking a side. The opposite side to the majority of the immigrants living in our hotels. It could get nasty(er).

Some kind of false flag, war break out on the UK streets. Maybe I'm just falling for the fear though.

I thought the migrants would be used as extra soldiers to fight Russia.

But now it makes more sense to use them to cause civil war in Western countries.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

But now it makes more sense to use them to cause civil war in Western countries.

I can't believe we are in 21st century and still having wars and being manipulated by hidden hands ,that's mind blowing really

But all everyone has to do is not comply ,not fear and see everyone as like us , whatever they are, 

Hopefully 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Remember, remember....20th October.

Andrew Bridgen's vaccine debate. False flag always seemed a possibility. We shall see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1