Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

no one, zero,nada is talking how the most secure border on the planet was breached

talk about elephant in the room.

where was the idf? on a drill 500 miles away? on a drill simulating a palestine attack?

hold on, where was the us air force on 9/11 again?

048c523359bb4313949dcf83995e493e_8.jpg&f

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no one, zero,nada is talking how the most secure border on the planet was breached

talk about elephant in the room.

where was the idf? on a drill 500 miles away? on a drill simulating a palestine attack?

hold on, where was the us air force on 9/11 again?

048c523359bb4313949dcf83995e493e_8.jpg&f

Walls work until they get pole vaulted, abseiled, para glided and left intentionally unguarded, what could go right?

I must admit, I really don't understand all this Israel stuff, no matter how hard I try.  Finding out anything from Google is so hard nowadays because it's all subjective and biased.

Anyone care to give me a high level bullet list of what on earth all this is?!

2 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

I must admit, I really don't understand all this Israel stuff, no matter how hard I try.  Finding out anything from Google is so hard nowadays because it's all subjective and biased.

Anyone care to give me a high level bullet list of what on earth all this is?!

That's a good question, and all i can say is, fuk nose, but it's moving fast, 🤣

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 1

Israel has announced a “total” blockade of the already besieged Gaza Strip, including a ban on food and water, after Hamas carried out the biggest attack on the country in decades. Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said on Monday authorities would cut electricity and block the entry of food and fuel as part of “a complete siege” on Hamas-run Gaza, where about 2.3 million people live in one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9/israel-announces-total-blockade-on-gaza

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

and stevie wonder was the only one on look out duty

No wonder then, the cause of this, 🤭

10 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

So Hamas are Moslem terrorist organisation right?

They are supposedly attacking Israel for some reason.

What/where is Palestine?

A bit of historical reference for you, 👍

https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine

I have been hearing that the United States released the $6 billion in funds to Iran on September 11th, however, I cannot find anything to confirm this.  Does anyone have any evidence with a date of when the funds were released?  I find it odd that Israel is calling this their "9/11" moment, especially if the funds were released on September 11th.  

Edited by The All Eye
spelling
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

So Hamas are Moslem terrorist organisation right?

They are supposedly attacking Israel for some reason.

What/where is Palestine?

I found it odd they used the term "Palestine." It hasnt existed on modern maps for decades.

54 minutes ago, The All Eye said:

I have been hearing that the United States released the $6 billion in funds to Iran on September 11th, however, I cannot find anything to confirm this.  Does anyone have any evidence with a date of when the funds were released?  I find it odd that Israel is calling this their "9/11" moment, especially if the funds were released on September 11th.  

Fox news had articles about this. Dont know that it is completely credible though.

This from NBC;

Biden admin clears the way for prisoner swap deal with Iran, lifts freeze on $6 billion in Iranian funds (nbcnews.com)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Velma said:

Downing Street shows it's true colours.

Unknown-15.jpeg

Bliar's allegiance was certainly there. Not sure if I believe the story of his Lipsett (or Lipshitz?) great grandmother from Ireland, but as he ages he looks more and more like a member of 'the tribe'.

• Like 1

Scotland's first minister says his parents-in-law are "trapped" in Gaza.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67057367

He said they were told by Israeli authorities to leave because "Gaza will effectively be obliterated".

Mr Yousaf said: "Despite the best efforts of the British Foreign Office, nobody can guarantee them safe passage anywhere.

"So I'm in a situation where we don't know whether or not my mother-in-law and father-in-law, who have nothing to do - as most Gazans don't - with Hamas or with any terror attack, will make it through the night or not."

Mr Yousaf's brother-in-law also lives in Gaza with his four children including a two-month-old baby.

The family is running out of baby milk, and only have about two-days of supplies for the rest of the family, Mr Yousaf said.