Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

The PTB seem extremely desperate to start a new war. They must be shitting it. Probably to do with what they fear the results of a U.K. general election might be. As in, not enough folks are falling for the 'Get Starmer in at any cost' ploy. Unless, one believes their Starmer polls. 🤥

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67932725

'US and UK hint at military action after largest Houthi attack in Red Sea.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

UK aircraft carriers can’t be sent to Red Sea because of Navy staffing crisis

Calls to send the £3bn HMS Queen Elizabeth to the region set to be spurned because crew shortages mean only support ship cannot sail

• Thanks 1

MY THOUGHTS ON WESTERN LIBERALS SUPPORTING GROUPS WITH ANTI-WESTERN SENTIMENTS

Lately I've been wondering about the reason why the liberals seem to have this knee-jerk reaction to support and protest for everything that is anti-western.

Antisemitism was highly offensive and would result in serious negative consequences effecting everything from your career to your society, but all of a sudden the liberals began supporting Palestine and antisemitism is now just 'something these people openly believe in', and loudly and unashamedly too.

Next, we saw them instantly support the Houthi rebels, a group most had never even heard of before.

It seems if you're White, Western, Capitalist, Christian and especially rich, male and hetero, then you are their target and whatever the issue, they will seemingly instinctively support the other side. One could almost view them as anarchists.

Here's where I got to today:

Given the rise in anti-western sentiment across the world, we are no doubt facing a higher threat level from terrorism and here's where I hope there may be a hidden hand in organising some of this anti-western sentiment amongst our liberals, for by having so many protests in support of these Islamic groups, all being broadcast across the worlds news, it may well just prevent acts of terrorism from being aimed at our civilians, many of whom are Muslims too.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 4:02 PM, webtrekker said:

UK aircraft carriers can’t be sent to Red Sea because of Navy staffing crisis

Calls to send the £3bn HMS Queen Elizabeth to the region set to be spurned because crew shortages mean only support ship cannot sail

i know a man that can

df73a04a5aa81208b3942e38ba0412b43648d849

• Like 1

Craig Murray was at the ICJ in the Hague on both days.. 

South Africa accuse Israel of Genocide and want an immediate ceasefire. 

A long and fascinating read - 

DAY ONE 

" it occurred to me that the people who really did not want to be in the Court at all were the judges, because it is in fact the judges and the Court itself on trial. The fact of genocide is incontrovertible and had been plainly set out. But several of the judges are desperate to find a way to please the USA and Israel and avoid countering the current Zionist narrative, the adoption of which is necessary to keep your feet comfortably under the table of the elite.

What counts more for them, personal comfort, the urgings of NATO, future wealthy sinecures? Are they prepared to ditch any real notion of international law for those things?

That is the real question before the court. The International Court of Justice is on trial."  

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2024/01/your-man-in-the-hague-in-a-good-way/ 

Edited by legion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Craig Murray

Armed Conflict and the ICJ 35

January 25, 2024  

Tomorrow (today now) the International Court of Justice will give its decision on the South African interim request for provisional measures to prevent genocide in Gaza. Many are holding their breath for something that will help. How will this go?

You can read my views on some of the arguments in play in my article for Middle East Eye (see next post) . There is no comment section on MEE, so feel free to discuss that article here. 

You will recall that my observation of the demeanour of the judges at the Hague left me not too hopeful. They definitely appeared very uncomfortable to be taking a case which effectively puts the actions of the entire western political establishment on trial, not just Israel.

Yet it was impossible to say that South Africa had not presented a strong prima facie case of genocide, including plentiful evidence of intent, which at this stage was all South Africa needed to do.

As I reported the judges got most visibly interested by the procedural arguments that South Africa could not bring the case because it was not in a dispute with Israel at the time of filing. But I don’t think that will stand. Firstly, it doesn’t pass the commonsense test; there is no doubt there is a dispute between South Africa and Israel over whether Israel is committing genocide. While the procedural problem does not in fact arise from the text of the Genocide Convention, but merely from previous jurisprudence from the court that indicates parties should aim to achieve a resolution before going to the court.

None of that previous jurisprudence relates to genocide. In any case of alleged genocide, there is obvious urgency. If Israel’s procedural argument is accepted, then any country committing genocide would only need not to respond to correspondence on the subject and nobody could take them to court for it, until after a “reasonable period” to reply, during which the genocide could continue. What is a “reasonable period” where scores of children are being killed every day? I don’t think the court is going to fall for that one, much as they visibly gasped to be let off the hook.

Judges are of course themselves highly privileged members of the ruling elite. The extent to which that elite is bought up by the Zionist cause has never been clearer to the world. But I retain some hope still because the ICJ has a truly strong record. If tomorrow we learn it has failed, we will know the notion of international law has been finally abandoned.

Both Israel and South Africa’s legal teams will by now probably have been given, in strictest confidence, an indication of the result by the President. This is done to head off any unexpected spontaneous eventuality in court. If they haven’t yet, they will first thing tomorrow morning.

But where there are seventeen judges of different nationalities, including one South African and one Israeli, and several of them are open to influence and discussion with their national governments, you would have to be extremely foolish to believe that the decision has not already leaked out to senior official circles. Which leaves me rather heartened by the fact that South Africa’s foreign minister is flying to The Hague for the decision. That would not be done if the result is a humiliation.

Where there is humiliation is in the willingness of the Western political class to abase themselves utterly in acknowledging the plain truth of Israel crimes. On a macro scale they state it is nonsense to claim that 15,000 dead children so far might indicate a genocidal intent. On a micro scale, in the past 24 hours Rishi Sunak, Keir Starmer and the spokesman for the US State Department have all refused to say, point blank, that it is a crime to shoot an unarmed civilian carrying a white flag.

I expect tomorrow will be a fudge. The court will say it will decide on the case in due course, and in the meantime Israel should be careful to take all steps to comply with international humanitarian law and to take all necessary actions to crack down on incitement to genocide. Then nothing would change.

If, however, the court does order a ceasefire on the grounds of a prima facie case for genocide, then I do think you will see a serious moderation of the actions of western politicians, including a reduction in armaments to Israel. That will of course not stop Israel.

Israel has been engaged in the genocide of the Palestinians for 75 years. All we have since October 7 is a more intensive phase again. In the year to October 7 2023, Israel killed over 350 Palestinians. Israel will continue its genocidal policies until the Apartheid State of Israel is abolished. That is the fundamental truth that the ICJ will not address tomorrow. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2024/01/armed-conflict-and-the-icj/ 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 8:02 PM, Seconal said:

we are no doubt facing a higher threat level from terrorism and here's where I hope there may be a hidden hand in organising some of this anti-western sentiment amongst our liberals

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, successful high-level terrorism is almost always the result of Deep State forces directing and collaborating with 'terrorist groups'.

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, successful high-level terrorism is almost always the result of Deep State forces directing and collaborating with 'terrorist groups'.

Who are this vague deep state group, and what motivates them?

tumblr_msm5w1VOR01svk4jmo1_400.gifv

Going to have to dig into this Scott guy.

After having a read, I don't get it, his gripe seems to be that America and the CIA was at one point pushing anti-communism or something? If he is right, then I I don't see the issue. That sounds great. lmao

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

This explains it all...a turncoat speaks.

What more is there to know? Besides that at it's core it is satanic(insane)...it can be expressed as "religion", or as "secular"... and "science"...the principles remain the same.

BTW, this guy "passed away" from a "heart attack" in Feb. 2023. He was 53.

Does Rothschild (Red Shield) reside in "israel"(isfake)? 

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Yeah, from what I understand, most terror attacks are either false flag or an attack that the military was aware of and allowed it to happen in order to justify their response, usually military action, as it is technically illegal to start a war, so they require justification and a terrorist attack usually fits the bill.

Its like Pearl Harbour, they knew before hand but they needed a justification for dropping the atomic bombs. They basically feed them enough rope to hang themselves.

I found it quite something to see Konstipated Keir stamping his feet and making a big fuss, about lives being blighted by anti-social behaviour, on the very same day that the ICJ made an initial ruling on the Palestinian genocide. Mentally, the dude must be in another galaxy, far, far away.

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2024-01-26/starmer-pledges-tough-action-on-yobs-during-visit-to-town-centre

'Labour's Keir Starmer pledges 'tough action' on anti-social behaviour during Reading visit.'

PA-75159164.jpg?fm=avif&fit=fill&w=580&h

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 1

Seriously, the next time someone in Westminster or at the BBC blows their trumpet over China's treatment of the Uyghurs, which is obviously very bad, then I will probably puke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-22278037

'Who are the Uyghurs and why is China being accused of genocide?'

'Several countries, including the US, UK, Canada and the Netherlands, have accused China of committing genocide - defined by international convention as the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".'

'The US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has China is committing "genocide and crimes against humanity".'

'The UK parliament declared in April 2021 that China was committing a genocide in Xinjiang.'

'The UK Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said the files contained "shocking details of China's human rights violations".'

Edited by numnuts

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Seriously, the next time someone in Westminster or at the BBC blows their trumpet over China's treatment of the Uyghurs, which is obviously very bad, then I will probably puke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-22278037

'Who are the Uyghurs and why is China being accused of genocide?'

'Several countries, including the US, UK, Canada and the Netherlands, have accused China of committing genocide - defined by international convention as the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".'

'The US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has China is committing "genocide and crimes against humanity".'

'The UK parliament declared in April 2021 that China was committing a genocide in Xinjiang.'

'The UK Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said the files contained "shocking details of China's human rights violations".'

Why don't they take it to the ICJ then?

Whenever the Prime Minister is confronted by Members of the House of Commons on calling for a ceasefire in Gaza, Sunak says, “no one wants to see this conflict go on for longer than is necessary.” Therefore, he believes the genocidal Zionist campaign against Palestinians is a necessity, for Israel’s security. He insists he presses our Jewish allies to abide by International Laws, something they have never done and then Sunak boasts about the aid being sent to Gaza, although the IDF don’t let it through and shoot at displaced people gathering for emergency supplies, like food and medicine. The Israeli’s sent Covid PPE and hazmat suits to hospitals who need electricity and anesthesia. They have accused the WHO and UNRWA of supporting Hamas and called the UN and ICJ anti-Semitic. Ergo, they have no intention of observing any rulings made against them, while the UK government still gives them unwavering backing and weapons. Israel has been ordered to prevent a genocide by law and of causing harm to Palestinians, National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir’s response on social media X was, “Hague Schmague.” I have no idea what this chutzpah means, but it speaks volumes about the attitude of Zionism and Israel’s intent to persist with genocide, regardless…