Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

21 hours ago, Fluke said:

That wasn't my question was it.

Under International Law, an occupying power has no "right to defend itself" and has an obligation to protect the people being illegaly occupied.

Even if Israel is the "victim" of the evil Hamas, do you think killing 14,500 civilians in six weeks, half of whom are children, is a proportionate response to the alleged murder of 1,200 Israelis?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Fluke said:

Oh okay so they shouldn't retaliate then?

What about the Palestinians that allowed themselves to be ruled by hamas? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

Hope that clears things up.

Palestinians had Hamas forced upon them and funded by Israel in order to scupper any two-state solution.

Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Velma said:

Under International Law, an occupying power has no "right to defend itself" and has an obligation to protect the people being illegaly occupied.

Even if Israel is the "victim" of the evil Hamas, do you think killing 14,500 civilians in six weeks, half of whom are children, is a proportionate response to the alleged murder of 1,200 Israelis?

Potentially yes. As I stated before if you support a terrorist organisation don't be surprised when they retaliate. 

13 hours ago, Moonlight said:

what will you have more to fear - some millions Jews in the world or some Billion - radicalized Muslims?

Answer that for yourself. Muslims give a damn about their own people - they just want to overtake other religions.
We are currently in a dangerous situation in Europe until our gouvernments kick them out - which will be difficult cause their own countrys dont want them back and many have thrown away their passports. They should never been allowed to demonstrate here in the first place.

remember they had water cannons against their own people on anti Covid demos and where are police and water cannons now?

In most instances, the Muslims have no country to return to, because the Zionist Coalition bombed them all back to the stone age, Afghanistan and Iraq, then Lebanon, Syria, Somalia and Libya and obviously, Iran is next. It's no coincidence that the people traffickers then sent them into Europe, en mass to "enrich" (destabilise) our countries. Including Albanians who are not even asylum seekers. They would have us believe the "enemy" is now inside the gate, but the real enemy has been pulling the (purse) strings inside our government for over a century.

“Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.” - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Velma said:

Wow!

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

If you try to stab me and I've got a gun I'm going to shoot you. 

If you start massacring innocents and butchering raping don't be surprised when you get carpet bombed. Israelis warned them. Those animals were using people as human shields unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Velma said:

In most instances, the Muslims have no country to return to, because the Zionist Coalition bombed them all back to the stone age, Afghanistan and Iraq, then Lebanon, Syria, Somalia and Libya and obviously, Iran is next. It's no coincidence that the people traffickers then sent them into Europe, en mass to "enrich" (destabilise) our countries. Including Albanians who are not even asylum seekers. They would have us believe the "enemy" is now inside the gate, but the real enemy has been pulling the (purse) strings inside our government for over a century.

Both can be a threat. They have more in common with each other than us, and they usually side with each other in the West.

I believe in basic human decency though, so I still support Palestinians right to self-determination, just like I do for my own group. I also believe Jewish people should have the same right, but it would probably be better if they had a piece of land without a temple mount.

That's my main gripe to be fair. They gaslight and say that zionism is just like nationalism, but it's not just about any piece of land to call home, is it? No, it's a piece of land that could drag the world into a holy war because of what happens to be on that land.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's my main gripe to be fair. They gaslight and say that zionism is just like nationalism, but it's not just about any piece of land to call home, is it? No, it's a piece of land that could drag the world into a holy war because of what happens to be on that land.

Through the power of religion, we've been trained to call that area the "Holy Land" and think it's important enough for us to all get involved going back to the Muslim conquest and crusades in the middle ages. But beyond basic humanitarian empathy, what's so special about it? Unless it's a strategic power play among the ptb. 

Anywhere can be holy that's a homeland for the folk who've settled there and become rooted in the land. 

Edited by Campion

12 hours ago, Velma said:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Yeah freedom fighters slaughtering a bunch of young people and raping their women. Really brave men. 

And don't you dare play the moral high ground either. Not one shred of sympathy for the Israelis that had their lives taken by those animals. You are obviously passionate about the Palestine cause you should go over there. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1

Of the 300 Palestinian women and children prisoners on the list possibly to be released during the ceasefire, 252 have never been charged with any crime. 23 were charged with stone throwing.

Since October 8 over 200 Palestinian children have been taken prisoner, none of whom had anything to do with the October 7 attacks. That rather puts the possible release of 33 children and six women today into perspective. But it is not a perspective the BBC would ever give you.

Over 2,000 Palestinians are held by Israel in “administrative detention”, without charge or trial. Some for over twenty years.

Etc, etc... 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/11/no-ceasefire-in-the-propaganda-war/ 

Screenshot_20231125_004034.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Velma said:

“Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.” - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

fact is that the US founded many of these terror organisations

11 hours ago, Moonlight said:

fact is that the US founded many of these terror organisations

i wouldn't say that it is 'the US' that founded those terror organisations. I'd say that the US is the constitution and i don't believe that the people behind all these terror groups care a fig for the constitution; in fact they undermine it at every opportunity

no the people behind all these terror groups are deep state intelligence people who are also part of the secret society network

that secret society network is not contained within the borders of a single country like the US. It exists across the world and influences countries like the US and israel and UK from within

Noam ''everyone should have the covid jabs or else'' chomsky loves to blame everything on 'the US' because he wants to simplify the narratives to misdirect people away from who is really pulling the strings. They hate the US and they want it destroyed and that's why they are flooding people over its southern border, destroying its economy through banking fraud and central banking inflation and setting its infrastructure and food processing plants on fire

it ain't 'the US' shooting itself in the foot. The US is under occupation....and so are we....and so are the palestineans

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

if douglas murray has bought the idea that there is a 'clash of civilisations' and that it is the judeo-christian west v's islam then he's a muppet who doesn't understand that the people behind the creation of israel are absolutely in a covert war against the west and intend to destroy it from within and without

they are not our allies in a war against islam. In fact it is them flooding muslims into the west

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

if douglas murray has bought the idea that there is a 'clash of civilisations' and that it is the judeo-christian west v's islam then he's a muppet who doesn't understand that the people behind the creation of israel are absolutely in a covert war against the west and intend to destroy it from within and without

they are not our allies in a war against islam. In fact it is them flooding muslims into the west

Not sure if I buy that conspiracy really. I've looked into it and read the protocols. Everything I read or listen to about the whole Zionist conspiracy seems to be mentally ill. And let's face it antisemitic. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not sure if I buy that conspiracy really. I've looked into it and read the protocols. Everything I read or listen to about the whole Zionist conspiracy seems to be mentally ill. And let's face it antisemitic. 

lets face it you are either ignoring reality or you simply haven't seen the amount of information that i have

Someone might find some interesting thoughts here:

"A Russian General on the Jewry"

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=ifJ7YJ0tHL4

I'll add that early on in the covid-hoax I came across a image of an Egyptian hieroglyph depicting what basically amounted to the "covid test", with individuals putting long thin sticks up other people's noses. Some kind of slave incapacitator or other somesuch fucking with their brain? Wiping their "memory centers"?, making them docile? Stupid?

On 11/24/2023 at 12:07 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

. I also believe Jewish people should have the same right, but it would probably be better if they had a piece of land without a temple mount.

They have had such a land since 1928, Birobidzhan, in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast of Russia.

While attacking homes, schools, mosques, churches and hospitals from the air with high-tech ‘earthquake’ bombs is like taking candy from a premature baby, the ground battle in Gaza is proving more problematic for the IDF. After having laid waste to northern Gaza, destroying 50,000 buildings and leaving it like a ghost town, they have inadvertently created the ideal terrain for guerrilla warfare. The young Israeli conscripts have come to realise, this is not ‘Call of Duty’ you actually get killed or injured. I suspect that is the real reason Netanyahu agreed to a pause... they were losing!

The soldiers claim they are fighting “ghosts” who can appear anywhere, anytime, from an alleyway, tunnel or derelict apartment and the IDF are taking heavy losses. Rocket propelled grenades are targeting military vehicles and tanks, with much success, launched by ‘militants’ who vanish among the ruins until the next surprise attack. They are fearless fighters, prepared to risk their lives, because they were born into a concentration camp, where they have experienced deprivation, humiliation and many massacres. Men with nothing left to lose are dangerous.

However, the Zionist enemy is a greater danger, because their leaders are making frequent references to a nuclear option and the Minister of the Economy, Nir Barkat said, the fact that they have not dropped a bomb on Gaza like the USA did in Japan, “to end the war” proves “how considerate they are to Palestinians.” He compared it to the West fighting the Nazi’s, except, the allies were confronting a ‘military superpower,’ while Israel is an ‘occupying superpower’ waging war on a defenseless refugee population, half of whom are children. No moral equivalence, whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1