Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

5 hours ago, legion said:

Yes. A ceasefire is needed. 

Who is "us"...? 

I added release of the hostages too, and how about also stopping the use of civilian human shields? Those would make a ceasefire more meaningful imo. 

"Us" is a bit ambiguous, but in the context of your earlier post which I was replying to, let's say the UK. Should we get involved monitoring it, or perhaps the UN? I dunno, perhaps a ceasefire doesn't need a military to police it if there's enough journalists around to watch what's going on. 

4 hours ago, legion said:

Who exactly is your 'ethnic people'..? 

White English / Anglo-Saxon. 

I disagree. This isn't an anti white / white guilt thing. 

Then what's "European, ethno-nationalist, settler colonial project" all about? I appreciate it's not your words. 

But I do feel responsible enough as an Earthling to speak out against the mass slaughter of innocents in Gaza .. Which is not only totally immoral and abhorrent but also against International Law. 

Agreed and commendable to call it out and try to stop it. But do you think this conflict gets disproportionately more attention than others which cost just as many lives? 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Campion said:

Should we get involved monitoring it, or perhaps the UN? I dunno, perhaps a ceasefire doesn't need a military to police it if there's enough journalists around to watch what's going on. 

Hey, I’ll fill you in on a very deep secret, it’s all a great shitshow for the useless eaters (us) to believe it all when in reality they (parasites of this planet) think they are in control. 
Soon enough after much sufferings, we the ‘useless eaters’ on this planet will prevail with truth and diligence. 

Don’t EVER rely on authorities or governments or fuckwits like WHO, WEF, Banksters or UN/NATO to come to help you.

The day one of these clowns say they’re coming to help you… FUCKING RUN!!!

• Like 1

Adam and Martinez talk about the Putinist controlled opposition and the anti-white aspect of this whole thing.

At 18:15:

"I do wanna say, I completey agree with you about the controlled paradigm"

"...most of the big influential anti-zionists/anti-Israel... for one, they're huge Putin fanboys WHICH IS SUSPECT"

"...they absolutely run cover"

- Adam

They even talk about how Islam and the other Abrahamic religion that we're not allowed to mention are both Noahidic weapons against the rest of the world.

Thoughts, spookboys?

Wakey, wakey, Europa!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

>when you dont submit to the will of Allah in future

you get acked

>when you don't submit to Noahide law in future

you get acked

seems like both are after our heads

That being said, I have no issues with Muslims in their own lands doing what they want, but in our lands, our way of life and our people should be respected.

jam.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

56 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Hey, I’ll fill you in on a very deep secret, it’s all a great shitshow for the useless eaters (us) to believe it all when in reality they (parasites of this planet) think they are in control. 
Soon enough after much sufferings, we the ‘useless eaters’ on this planet will prevail with truth and diligence. 

Don’t EVER rely on authorities or governments or fuckwits like WHO, WEF, Banksters or UN/NATO to come to help you.

The day one of these clowns say they’re coming to help you… FUCKING RUN!!!

WHO, WEF, and the UN are full of reds, so I wouldn't expect their help. What's wrong with a defensive alliance like NATO though? Would you be okay with NATO if there was no corruption involved, or do you think only Eurasia should be allowed defensive alliances?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Also another way at looking at all this is It seems to me another example of what Michael Tsarion called the mysterium,( mirror of ego perhaps)or breakdown of bicameral mind etc 

or a way of dividing us up from ourselves again / Nature

, probably dating back to some early trauma like cataclysm when we perhaps became estranged from Nature .

Hence dividing us  up ; good against bad; mind/ ,matter   one group against another etc etc ever since ,the oligarchs just amplifier of this effect as we seek leaders to make our decisions .

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

WHO, WEF, and the UN are full of reds, so I wouldn't expect their help. What's wrong with a defensive alliance like NATO though? Would you be okay with NATO if there was no corruption involved, or do you think only Eurasia should be allowed defensive alliances?

A defensive alliance that we’re looking at here i.e. NATO is more of a dictating force around the world than a law enforcement entity to bring peace between countries. Just look at where NATO bases are in relation to ‘’ our enemies’’ and you’ll realize that they, armies, are answering to the parasites, no different than the UN.

Again, a big shitshow evolving as the sleepers enjoy their limited knowledge and freedom to the benefit of these parasites.

I will die spreading the truth, looks like that’s the only weapon we ‘’useless eaters’’ have right now, for the time being.

just my 2 cents… 😊

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Zionism

I think many just think "Jews" did it, which is lazy, uninformed and quite frankly anti-Semitic. However!!!!!! There is absolutely a 'Jewish' faction, or at least some who call themselves as such who push division, hide behind antisemitism, control large portions of occult societies, control much of commerce, finance, corporate interest, most likely much of our media both mainstream and some alternative and steer the herd from the shadows etc. 

Edited by TheConsultant

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I think many just think "Jews" did it, which is lazy, uninformed and quite frankly anti-Semitic. However!!!!!! There is absolutely a 'Jewish' faction, or at least some who call themselves as such who push division, hide behind antisemitism, control large portions of occult societies, control much of commerce, finance, corporate interest, most likely much of our media both mainstream and some alternative and steer the herd from the shadows etc. 

If someone was bashing someone just because they're ethnically Jewish then I would say that is anti-semitic, because being born Jewish doesn't mean you follow any religion or political ideology. All religions should be open to criticism though, because they have an affect on all of us. What is he, Satmar or something? I'm pretty sure they still believe in most of the same things as the zios, he's just waiting for their messiah to arrive before he gets onboard. He is an accelerationist. Eurasian mouthpieces like RT will boost folks like him to scapegoat Antlanticism for zionism, this brings down the West faster as people turn on the West to self-fulfil the Abrahamic script.

The anti-semitism that I would be concerned about is the corrupt ones that you mentioned from their group throwing regular Js in Israel and the West under the bus, because I don't think elites care too much about the current Israel. They can let it take a hit and rebuild later under a new image. They have Russia, the biggest landmass, and nearly Ukraine, then Poland, and they're marching through Africa.

"Marxism-Leninism has been advancing, adapting, and reformatting itself for the past 106 years. In fact, Marxism-Leninism has artfully shapeshifted so that most people do not even recognize its continuance. Despite the legacy of Stalin and the Gulag, despite the “stagnation” under Brezhnev, despite the collapse of Soviet communism, Marxism-Leninism continues to be a power in the world. The Communist Party continues to rule China. It animates Putin’s inner circle. It is spreading across Africa and Latin America. It dominates the elite universities of the West."

https://jrnyquist.blog/2023/10/30/totalitarian-subversion-part-ii-laying-bare-the-unreason-of-the-world-with-assorted-videos/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open to the immigration of Jews from all countries of their dispersion; will promote the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; will be based on the precepts of liberty, justice and peace taught by the Hebrew Prophets; will uphold the full social and political equality of all its citizens, without distinction of race, creed or sex; will guarantee full freedom of conscience, worship, education and culture; will safeguard the sanctity and inviolability of the shrines and Holy Places of all religions; and will dedicate itself to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be ready to cooperate with the organs and representatives of the United Nations in the implementation of the Resolution of the Assembly of November 29, 1947, and will take steps to bring about the Economic Union over the whole of Palestine.

We appeal to the United Nations to assist the Jewish people in the building of its State and to admit Israel into the family of nations.

How's that going? 🤑

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/truman-israel/

Letter received on 23 September 2011 from the President of Palestine to the Secretary-General 

Application of the State of Palestine for admission to membership in the United Nations 

I have the profound honour, on behalf of the Palestinian people, to submit this application of the State of Palestine for admission to membership in the United Nations.

This application for membership is being submitted based on the Palestinian people’s natural, legal and historic rights and based on United Nations General Assembly resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947 as well as the Declaration of Independence of the State of Palestine of 15 November 1988 and the acknowledgement by the General Assembly of this Declaration in resolution 43/177 of 15 December 1988.

In this connection, the State of Palestine affirms its commitment to the achievement of a just, lasting and comprehensive resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict based on the vision of two-States living side by side in peace and security, as endorsed by the United Nations Security Council and General Assembly and the international community as a whole and based on international law and all relevant United Nations resolutions. 

How's that going? 😪

Palestinians_Israel_77354.jpg?w=1024

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, wideawake said:

A defensive alliance that we’re looking at here i.e. NATO is more of a dictating force around the world than a law enforcement entity to bring peace between countries. Just look at where NATO bases are in relation to ‘’ our enemies’’ and you’ll realize that they, armies, are answering to the parasites, no different than the UN.

Why? Regardless of who runs our nations, I don't disagree with military bases if they're needed. The claims aren't even always true anyway.

Did you see (((Kremlinist))) Elon Musk get community noted this week when he posted a muh western military base meme? Why did he remove the notes  on his post like a cuck? The truth fears no investigation.

The idea that only the West should demilitarize is exactly what our enemies want. I get that people are demoralized because parasites have used our nations to drag our name through the dirt, but I'm not being some dumb golem.

They want you on the streets with all the Marxian filth ranting about the West and NATO.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why? Regardless of who runs our nations, I don't disagree with military bases if they're needed. The claims aren't even always true anyway.

Did you see (((Kremlinist))) Elon Musk get community noted this week when he posted a muh western military base meme? Why did he remove the notes  on his post like a cuck? The truth fears no investigation.

The idea that only the West should demilitarize is exactly what our enemies want. I get that people are demoralized because parasites have used our nations to drag our name through the dirt, but I'm not being some dumb golem.

The way I see it is the wars and the threat of nuclear wars were all set in future plans a long time ago just like passed wars.

The head of the parasite colony is pulling the strings from all angles planet wide, that be religions, education, politics, finance, perceived truth (media), medical tyranny and with a very tight grip and working hard on taking away the freedom of ALL men, women and our children of the planet.

If one is too honest working with theses ‘elites’, he usually doesn’t last.

Add to that all them Secret Societies pests that are always well connected with rulers on this planet… 🤔

Yeah, it’s a shitshow for sure but eventually people, society as a whole, will wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it was all a manufactured society for the parasite’s own benefits. 

I go with my heart and my motto is:

- Cause no harm nor tresspass

- Respect human & animal life/Mother Earth

- Give your best for a loving society

- Last and not least: « Spread the Truth »

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If someone was bashing someone just because they're ethnically Jewish then I would say that is anti-semitic, because being born Jewish doesn't mean you follow any religion or political ideology. All religions should be open to criticism though, because they have an affect on all of us. What is he, Satmar or something? I'm pretty sure they still believe in most of the same things as the zios, he's just waiting for their messiah to arrive before he gets onboard. He is an accelerationist. Eurasian mouthpieces like RT will boost folks like him to scapegoat Antlanticism for zionism, this brings down the West faster as people turn on the West to self-fulfil the Abrahamic script.

The anti-semitism that I would be concerned about is the corrupt ones that you mentioned from their group throwing regular Js in Israel and the West under the bus, because I don't think elites care too much about the current Israel. They can let it take a hit and rebuild later under a new image. They have Russia, the biggest landmass, and nearly Ukraine, then Poland, and they're marching through Africa.

"Marxism-Leninism has been advancing, adapting, and reformatting itself for the past 106 years. In fact, Marxism-Leninism has artfully shapeshifted so that most people do not even recognize its continuance. Despite the legacy of Stalin and the Gulag, despite the “stagnation” under Brezhnev, despite the collapse of Soviet communism, Marxism-Leninism continues to be a power in the world. The Communist Party continues to rule China. It animates Putin’s inner circle. It is spreading across Africa and Latin America. It dominates the elite universities of the West."

https://jrnyquist.blog/2023/10/30/totalitarian-subversion-part-ii-laying-bare-the-unreason-of-the-world-with-assorted-videos/

And it’s now in Chinada, North America 😉

Sir Keir Stammer said, “we have seen children dying and suffering in the situation.”

The “situation” which he couldn’t mention is called genocide and the people, which he did not name, are not “dying” they are being massacred by Israel.

His solution is to send more Band-Aids, for the dismembered bodies, strewn all over Gazan hospitals, schools, churches, markets and mosques.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They want you on the streets with all the Marxian filth ranting about the West and NATO.

Yes they want us to hate ourselves, and this poison has spread into the "conspiracy theory community" too. Just look at how many conspiracies and wikileaks relate to westerners behaving badly compared to natives from other continents. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1