Conflict in Israel 2023

Mr H

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What do you think mate have a look at the title of the thread don't give me a hard time pal 

It doesn't mention "war" in the title.. 

I think that what Sock Muppet might be alluding to, and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, is that it isn't a war.. 

Israel might have declared war, but how can you declare war on the innocent people of Gaza, who are held in an open prison, with no Army, no Navy and no Airforce..? 

They now have no water, no electrical power, no food and no medicines, while Israel continues to bomb them - all in the name of "getting Hamas". 

Nearly 8,000 dead in Gaza (half of them are / were children. 

This is no war.. 

It's a one sided genocide, plain and simple. 

As to your question.. 

I haven't seen any livestreams. 

Palestinians have no electricity. 

And the IDF probably don't want to show what they're doing. 

• Like 3

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/10/cold-blooded-killers-and-their-cheerleaders/ 

Craig Murray

Cold Blooded Killers and their Cheerleaders

October 28, 2023 

The Guardian’s main headline today is the Israeli propaganda framing of last night’s huge massacre.

The Zionist grip on the political and media class is stark. Ordinary citizens are left with feelings ranging from rage to deep sorrow, but with a feeling of helplessness at having no power and no genuine voice in the country where they live. The bought-and-paid-for politicians intone “Israel’s right to self-defence” as justifying the slaughter of any number of Palestinian children.

They pretend they do not see the obvious genocide which is happening before their eyes. The Guardian’s framing of the death of hundreds, probably thousands, of young children last night, as destruction of Hamas tunnels, ought to be astonishing. Sadly it is entirely unsurprising.

Here is a reminder of how it works. Joan Ryan MP secretly filmed talking to Shai Masot of the Israeli Embassy in London. (see above tweet) 

Last night, well after the latest extreme massacre phase had started, the BBC 10 o’clock evening news presented a single volley of Hamas no-warhead popgun missiles – which as usual killed nobody – as equivalent to the massive Israeli high explosive bombardment. They then featured a lengthy interview with a “heroic” clean-cut Israeli soldier who fought a Hamas attack on a military base on 7 October despite being wounded, and who explained that the attacks on Gaza are justified as they will free Israel from terrorism.

All this while the massive massacre was in progress in Gaza. The strange thing is, the BBC and the Guardian, and nearly the entire rest of the MSM, pump out their propaganda as though we have no other access to information or understanding of what is happening.

More than that, there seems to be a presumption that the general population harbour the same Zionist assumptions which the journalists are paid to promote. Well, we don’t. It feels like something has snapped, not only in Palestine but in the UK and much of Europe, where the process of alienation between the governed and the ruling classes has been accelerated.

Democracy has been failing in the West for a while – to take the UK as an example, the idea that a “choice” between Sunak and Starmer offers any kind of democratic alternative is risible. There are key moments in societal breakdown, and this is one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

What do you think mate have a look at the title of the thread don't give me a hard time pal 

2 hours ago, legion said:

It doesn't mention "war" in the title.. 

I think that what Sock Muppet might be alluding to, and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, is that it isn't a war.. 

Israel might have declared war, but how can you declare war on the innocent people of Gaza, who are held in an open prison, with no Army, no Navy and no Airforce..? 

They now have no water, no electrical power, no food and no medicines, while Israel continues to bomb them - all in the name of "getting Hamas". 

Nearly 8,000 dead in Gaza (half of them are / were children. 

This is no war.. 

It's a one sided genocide, plain and simple. 

As to your question.. 

I haven't seen any livestreams. 

Palestinians have no electricity. 

And the IDF probably don't want to show what they're doing. 

I defer to the Rt Hon @legion in this matter, and has answered the question very eloquently, 👍

@Fluke No 'hard time' insinuated on my behalf, but rather a step back and take into account other factors at play here, apologies if it came across any other way, 👍

• Like 2

22 hours ago, legion said:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/10/cold-blooded-killers-and-their-cheerleaders/ 

All this while the massive massacre was in progress in Gaza. The strange thing is, the BBC and the Guardian, and nearly the entire rest of the MSM, pump out their propaganda as though we have no other access to information or understanding of what is happening.

If it has not been VERIFIED by BBC sources, it didn't happen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recall, that in 1305 William Wallace had his head put on a spike on London Bridge as a warning to rebellious Scots who were resisting the occupation of their country by the English. Israel and it's blood-thirsty supporters want us to regress to these dark times.

"Wallace was first dragged naked behind a horse to his place of execution – Smithfield - being jeered and booed by onlookers the whole way. He was hung and emasculated while still alive, his “privy parts” burned in front of him. The executioner then cut Wallace open, pulled out his entrails, removed his heart, and “quartered” his lifeless body – parts of which were sent to Newcastle, Berwick, Perth and Stirling for public display. Wallace’s head, meanwhile, was dipped in tar and placed on a spike on London bridge, a grisly reminder to others of King Edward’s “justice”.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/vivek-ramaswamy-republican-candidate-hamas-leader-heads-israel-gaza-border-2455361-2023-10-29

Urging Israel to use all its might to eliminate Hamas from the region, Indian-American US Presidential candidate, Vivek Ramaswamy, said the Israeli Army should display the heads of Hamas leaders on stakes along the Gaza border to ensure that incidents similar to October 7 do not repeat.

He said, “I personally hope for a successful in-and-out operation, and would love nothing more than for the IDF to put the heads of the top 100 Hamas leaders on stakes and line them up on the Israel-Gaza border as a sign that October 7, 2023, will never happen again, and then use all of its saved resources to rebuild its border defences for the future”.

Addressing the Republican Jewish Coalition, Ramaswamy also said he has “full confidence that if left unrestrained, the IDF will be able to get the job of defending Israel done”.

In another social media post, he wrote "Now is the moment for Israel to return to its founding premise: the Jewish State has an absolute right to exist. A Divine gift, gifted to a Divine nation, charged with a Divine purpose. Israel has an absolute and unequivocal right and responsibility to defend itself to the fullest, applying the only language its adversaries understand: the language of force."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAKnlSd5hYgi8i_vZ1eDl

Edited by Velma
  • Sad 1

Eylon Levy, a spokesperson for the Israeli government claims the 7th October attack by Hamas was “one of the most spectacular massacres in human history” and that Israel is “determined that will never happen again.” He must have forgotten Dresden and Nagasaki, but Gaza is beginning to look a lot like that and will go down as one of the worst genocides ever perpetrated in modern times.

More people allegedly died of “Covid 19” in Israel than were killed by Hamas; 12,697 deaths from a ‘pandemic’ that doesn’t seem to matter anymore. So much for the mantra about “stay home” to “save lives.” Neither do the ‘environmentalists’ appear concerned about more than 12,000 tons of explosives dropped on the Gaza Strip. I’m sure Israel is not achieving its emission goals of becoming ‘net-zero’ before 2050.

The explosive force of these bombs is equivalent to the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima in Japan in 1945, but on a densely packed population, which explains why the death toll has surpassed 8,000 in just three weeks with over 21,500 injured. I wonder how many of these casualties were actually the “terrorists” who are the supposed target?

The massacre at Jabalia refugee camp which annihilated four hundred people in one night, with many still beneath the rubble, was reported as a strike on a Hamas commander. Oliver Dowden believes this is well within the bounds of international law. He’s either a liar or he has no concept of human rights legislation and what constitutes war crimes.

To protest against mass murder is called “antisemitism” which is on the rise apparently, because “hateful” people shout “Free Palestine” in Jewish neighbourhoods and utter the cry “From the River to the Sea” at demonstrations. While Zionists claim the land ‘from the Nile to the Euphrates’ as ‘Greater Israel’ which means removing all the Arab inhabitants of these nations. This appears to be the real objective of the current war.

Civilians are to be protected from murder, torture or brutality, and from discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, religion or political opinion.

https://www.redcross.org/content/dam/redcross/atg/PDF_s/International_Services/International_Humanitarian_Law/IHL_SummaryGenevaConv.pdf

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Velma said:

Eylon Levy, a spokesperson for the Israeli government claims the 7th October attack by Hamas was “one of the most spectacular massacres in human history” and that Israel is “determined that will never happen again.” He must have forgotten Dresden and Nagasaki, but Gaza is beginning to look a lot like that and will go down as one of the worst genocides ever perpetrated in modern times.

On 10/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, Hermetix said:

You'd have to be a f****" idiot to take sides in this, yes, WAR.

16 hours ago, Fluke said:

Agreed. Foreign wars got our own domestic struggles. Think it's a wise stance.

"Never again" is a phrase we hear around this time every year at solemn ceremonies for remembrance day. I'm starting to see the poppies around again, to remind us of all those young men (our ancestors) who slaughtered each other under orders from their leaders. How can I take sides and cheer on this latest war and then hang my head in sorrow at the previous wars? What kind of psyop is that? 

What does 'taking sides' even mean to me anyway? I'm just sat here watching the news, writing a few posts, but otherwise living my life in another continent. It may influence who I vote for in the next election but I'm hardly going to get actively involved. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 12:16 AM, Fluke said:

Agreed. Foreign wars got our own domestic struggles. Think it's a wise stance.

I'm shocked at your short sightedness. The members that liked your comment too.. 

Many aspects to this atrocity. 

1) 'Wars' abroad increase the likelihood of our criminal government shipping more immigrants into the UK all the the fake name of helping the greater good. 

2) Our government are giving Israel the green light to massacre civilians against International Law, in plain sight. This sets a very dangerous precedent. Where and when is the next one greenlit..? How long until it gets uncomfortably closer to the UK..?

3) If this situation in Gaza escalates into the surrounding countries then we have the very strong likely hood of a real physical WW3. Do you really think that the UK will be able to duck and miss the worldwide destruction and massive death count..? 

This situation in Gaza has to stop and stop right now. Cease fire. Now. 

Everyone around the world has to make their voices heard and send a message to the monsters in control that we the people will not tolerate this. 

• Like 1

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/11/a-textbook-case-of-genocide/ 

"A Textbook Case of Genocide”

Craig Murray 1 Nov 2023 

The resignation letter of Craig Mokhiber, Director of the New York Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, has gone viral on social media but most posts only show page one. Here is the full four page letter. 

cm_final_letter_signed_pdf_231101_163501_1.jpg

cm_final_letter_signed_pdf_231101_163501_2.jpg

cm_final_letter_signed_pdf_231101_163501_3.jpg

cm_final_letter_signed_pdf_231101_163501_4.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, legion said:

Craig Murray 1 Nov 2023 

The resignation letter of Craig Mokhiber, Director of the New York Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, has gone viral on social media but most posts only show page one. Here is the full four page letter. 

https://www.democracynow.org/2023/11/1/craig_mokhiber_un_resignation_israel_gaza 

Screenshot_20231102_122118.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, legion said:

Craig Murray 1 Nov 2023 

I got as far as "The European, ethno-nationalist, settler colonial project in Palestine ..." before realising this is just another anti-white spell. Yes what's going on there is terrible but my ethnic people is not responsible. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, legion said:

I'm shocked at your short sightedness. The members that liked your comment too.. 

Many aspects to this atrocity. 

1) 'Wars' abroad increase the likelihood of our criminal government shipping more immigrants into the UK all the the fake name of helping the greater good. 

2) Our government are giving Israel the green light to massacre civilians against International Law, in plain sight. This sets a very dangerous precedent. Where and when is the next one greenlit..? How long until it gets uncomfortably closer to the UK..?

3) If this situation in Gaza escalates into the surrounding countries then we have the very strong likely hood of a real physical WW3. Do you really think that the UK will be able to duck and miss the worldwide destruction and massive death count..? 

This situation in Gaza has to stop and stop right now. Cease fire. Now. 

Everyone around the world has to make their voices heard and send a message to the monsters in control that we the people will not tolerate this. 

The UK govt has been involved in middle eastern politics since the demise of the Ottoman empire over a hundred years ago and this is where we are. Vicious ethnic wars (the Syrian war is still ongoing too), and mass immigration to the west. Would it have been any worse if the Europeans, Americans and Russians had withdrawn after WW1 and let the locals set up their own nations with borders which worked for them? 

A ceasefire and release of all hostages would be very good but who should police it? 

Edited by Campion

1 hour ago, Campion said:

I got as far as "The European, ethno-nationalist, settler colonial project in Palestine ..." before realising this is just another anti-white spell. Yes what's going on there is terrible but my ethnic people is not responsible. 

I disagree. This isn't an anti white / white guilt thing. 

Who exactly is your 'ethnic people'..? 

I personally don't feel responsible for the settling of Jewish people in Israel. I'm a white Brit Male. (baptised as CoE but never practised) 

But I do feel responsible enough as an Earthling to speak out against the mass slaughter of innocents in Gaza .. Which is not only totally immoral and abhorrent but also against International Law. 

• Like 1