David's adamant insistence to certain ideas

Alga

I've been listening the new book called Dream and i like David Icke's ideas about the nature of our consciousness and reality. However it annoys that he fully sticks to the there is no covid 19 virus and there is no human caused climate change ideologies. We should ignore the whole NIH funding wuhan lab story, and the research that Del Bigtree presented on Highwire during the past years because of the few fringe doctors who talked with David? And you must be ignorant to not see how the industrialised society has wrecked the planet causing an extinction wave. By denying climate change David seems to suggest the the looting and plundering of the planet can continue. According to Dane Wiggington, who I consider I much more reliable researcher on the climate than David, the controllers can only mask the destruction of planet ecosystem with the constant geoengeneering, that is causing more harm to environment on the long term.

Edited by Alga

8 hours ago, Alga said:

I've been listening the new book called Dream and i like David Icke's ideas about the nature of our consciousness and reality. However it annoys that he fully sticks to the there is no covid 19 virus and there is no human caused climate change ideologies. We should ignore the whole NIH funding wuhan lab story, and the research that Del Bigtree presented on Highwire during the past years because of the few fringe doctors who talked with David? And you must be ignorant to not see how the industrialised society has wrecked the planet causing an extinction wave. By denying climate change David seems to suggest the the looting and plundering of the planet can continue. According to Dane Wiggington, who I consider I much more reliable researcher on the climate than David, the controllers can only mask the destruction of planet ecosystem with the constant geoengeneering, that is causing more harm to environment on the long term.

There is no evidence of the thing they call Covid-19. 

The only virus is the Mainstream Media. 

Read through this - - - >

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to David's adamant insistence to certain ideas

Industrialisation and modern lifestyles causing damage to the ecosystem isn't quite the same thing as the "climate change" agenda being aggressively pushed and justified by TPTB. To the extent that the public are being punished from all sides in the name of control, while the rich carry on as they were.

Is the natural balance of the planet being fucked by 20th/21st century life? Probably. Cutting down trees and flooding the atmosphere with toxic EMR will accelerate that.

Is that why TPTB are pushing all these Net Zero, Caron Neutral and Agenda 2030 plans on a public who have no say in the matter? Probably not.

I'd imagine that is the distinction David is making, and why he refutes the whole "climate change" agenda.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Alga said:

industrialised society has wrecked the planet

Society is only using the things allowed by governments and pushed by Corporate Industrial Demons. 

Corporations control the governments that are supposed to be working FOR us and in OUR best interests...

But we all know governments are jointly working against us AND lying about it at the same time. 

Yes. We do need to treat the planet and nature with respect. 

Try telling that to the lying governments and the corporate demons.. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Alga said:

No one is right about everything. Just enjoy what resonates and discard what doesn't - or further investigate. 

According to the following website, 218+ Health/Science institutions around the world have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever...

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-institutions-around-the-world-have-no-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

and,

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/what-the-hell-is-going-on/

https://odysee.com/@SixthSense-Truth-Search-Labs:0/fluoridefreepeel.ca-FOIs-reveal-that-healthscience-institutions-around-the-world-211-and-counting-have-no-record-of-SARS-:1

Also, here's a few links from davidicke.com discussing the non-existent computer-generated "virus" sequence...

---------------------------------------------------

They created a computer-generated fiction to terrify the world into accepting fascism

https://davidicke.com/2021/01/27/chief-epidemiologist-of-chinese-cdc-admits-they-didnt-isolate-the-virus-no-they-have-never-seen-the-alleged-virus-code-or-isolated-it-from-other-genetic-material-bacteria-and-toxins/

Alleged ‘viral sequence’ compiled as a computer program

https://davidicke.com/2021/06/03/gates-owned-fauci-emails-reveal-his-lies-on-virus-and-masks-but-the-big-fact-is-being-missed-here-by-everybody-the-virus-was-man-made-not-as-a-gain-of-function-reality-but-as-an/

‘Variants’ of a ‘virus’ they have never shown to exist and is actually a computer-generated fiction

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/18/psychopath-software-salesman-bill-gates-third-shot-may-be-needed-to-combat-variants-of-a-virus-they-have-never-shown-to-exist-and-is-actually-a-computer-generated-fiction-how-can-there-be/

---------------------------------------------------

• Like 3

On 10/6/2023 at 2:41 PM, Alga said:

you must be ignorant to not see how the industrialised society has wrecked the planet causing an extinction wave

I was recently watching the following presentation and recall what the presenter said/quoted with regards to Solar Activity and it's effects on our planet...

"The Sun puts out the same amount of energy in 25 millionths of a second as Mankind has done over his entire 100,000 years of existence, from the first camp fires to the Industrial Revolution";

and,

"At the annual meeting of the Professors of Bradford University (2007) a leading professor of Applied Mathematics and a world authority on Solar Physics stated that a large body of (suppressed) scientific evidence shows that several of the other planets of the solar system, including the gas giant Jupiter, are warming at almost exactly the same (relative) rate as Earth. It is not unreasonable to suggest that the Sun may be driving this."

Said at 14Min 18Sec

Some say "knowledge is power".

From what I understand, ancient people originally used and shared knowledge (astral movements, nature of man, agriculture etc.) for benevolence.

Mankind then became corrupted and desired control over others.

Those corrupted suppressed the passed-down knowledge to create and maintain control over others.

Knowledge of cyclic/calculated astral events gave them the edge over others and even allowed them to fool others.

There's nothing new under the Sun, those in control still hold the knowledge and have vast resources (observatories, satellites, media empires).

I would suggest that our "Industrial" effect on the planet is negligible compared to Solar Rays and other astral events (privy to the few).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason57 said:

I don't buy climate change at all.

I'm currently of the opinion that, yes, climate can be affected by mostly external forces (eg. the Sun), but I'm no believer of the anthropogenic, man-made CO2 tripe being passed around as scientific evidence for it.

Atmospheric levels of CO2 are around 4% of the total atmosphere. Around 1% of THAT value is supposedly attributable to man-made emissions. If you combine those two figures (ie. 1% of 4%) then only a miniscule amount of atmospheric CO2 can be claimed as being man-made, a figure of 0.04%. To me that's a negligible amount compared to other atmospheric gases such as water vapour.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1