David Icke - Brian Rose interview 9

legion

Do you believe in our fundamental human right to free speech?

Do you believe in your fundamental human right to be allowed to hear anyone else speak their mind?

And finally, do you believe that these human rights should supercede any attempt by our digital platforms to limit this expression?

Then how is it fair to ban a YouTube channel after 12 years of creation, over 14,000 videos, and 2.3 million subscribers?

Would you agree it represents a violation of the law to deny someone’s constitutional right (and European Union right) to Free Speech?

Well that is exactly what has happened to both London Real and David Icke.

How can this be happening in this day and age when the Twitter files have shown us that our very governments that are sworn to protect our rights and meanwhile asking our technology companies to violate them?

Which is why we decided to hold this Emergency Broadcast where David Icke is returning to London Real Studios to join me for the ninth instalment in our landmark interview series: ROSE/ICKE 9: Banned Again.

This will be a “no holds barred”, “anything goes” session where I promise to drill down and get to the bottom of the deplatformings and digital silencings which is affecting so many creators worldwide.

Never has our fundamental right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press been so important to defend!!

Please help us spread this important message by SHARING this episode page on your social media and forwarding this email to your entire list! 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4IKUTfDI6j3Q/ 

https://rumble.com/v3n29hg-rose-icke-9-october-4th-2023-brian-rose-interviews-david-icke.html 

Screenshot_20231005_091750.jpg

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, legion said:

Twitter files have shown us that our very governments that are sworn to protect our rights and meanwhile asking our technology companies to violate them?

Twitter files?.... in what sense, exactly?? just Files?? X Files even?? 🤔 oh yes, back in the days when X Files..... was just entertainment(?) or so some people might have thought.... Nevermind, read my point of query please for anyone more Twitter savvy than me, TY  >> ....I'm like a bird, I wanna fly away, I don't know where my soul is, but all I know is <WHAT???> 😁 ..... Care to join me in my singing?....Nelly Furtado... just for anyone wondering.....

https://imvdb.com/video/nelly-furtado/im-like-a-bird

Seriously some Hard PLUMS now-}}
I guess what that be is a specific channel on the former Twitter where this maybe referring  as I guess told or spoke about on that platform??? where could it be the reference being noted is based on what there, and how expressed etc??....

Being warned of these supposed Rights that we just do not have I suppose, or is this meant in context of like the overall twitter debarcle that turned any Twitter Feed or Discussion UPSIDE DOWN (presumably) as Elon Musk's 'cash' injected (sts) "X" took hold of new rules of what is permitted et all, by being sold off to him.... And which of his own business (AKA= Selfish Aims Incorporated 🤣), and/ or sell out by Twitter, eitherway landed us with "X" (X?...hmm..hmm,, things that make ya go hmmmm)...

So anyway the point, as to the former of the more specific and any content posted thereof if Twitter content WAS- important? - here at all, was it then something on twitter demonstrated where we could see how somebody was trying to tell us (something??) what we might care to know and should be known if anything about that matters from experience of any voices expressed on Twitter whilst it was still a Twitter owned franchise or business? OR WHAT ? 😳

Well, bringing us back looking at the topic moreover from a birdseye🐦👁️‍🗨️ view, what are we expected to see, come out of this Rose/ Icke interview? about what seems the basis of the topic (yeah obviously the core subject of FREEDOM FOR CREATORS) but where Twitter or X goes, which of that in the way of content which it had or whatever then feeds as material for digging into at this Emergency Broadcast??

Ok, soooo for stuff like learning what should be a given by everybody out there (but apparently isn't) and so what they the general public OUGHT already know (but do they??),.... Well, wherever the current of conversation relies upon to make its' point, *kinda like me struggling here slightly*, lets just hope we understand at least the main focus we contend about any those issues or voices surfacing out of Twitter or where-ever land....

Focusing on such as about pointing to how "our government" is sworn to that ELUSIVE trust, but obviously is incapable of delivering (OR MORE PRECISELY SIMPLY NOT CARING TO DELIVER) and non trustworthy of that sworn oath or duty.....BLA BLA BLA or even as a going concern generally... Well anyway we know where we stand, we stand in the firing line, and our souls are being plagiarized, and are being hacked & hijacked.  <<THAT is what's up ultimately here as with any of this!!!

Pleasant thought I think not.... but in addition why not hack our free speech, how about that?.... Oh wait that's already been done by the Twitter into X conversion 😠...... I mean I guess, I never used Twitter in any damn case. 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Brian Rose seems to be a bit of a conman with his crypto and investment courses and perhaps joined the alternative movement for ego gains. He was formerly one of the banksters.

He had a run of popularity during covid but has had his day now I think. Don't think great to be associated with him. Better and more influential influencers to co-work with, with more integrity. Imho.

Just now, Mr H said:

Brian Rose seems to be a bit of a conman with his crypto and investment courses and perhaps joined the alternative movement for ego gains. He was formerly one of the banksters.

He had a run of popularity during covid but has had his day now I think. Don't think great to be associated with him. Better and more influential influencers to co-work with, with more integrity. Imho.

I tend to agree. I feel Rose used Icke, who was way more popular than him, to further his own popularity. When he started pushing crypto and pretending to be mayor it just confirmed it for me. He dresses like a peacock in a fashion show.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I tend to agree. I feel Rose used Icke, who was way more popular than him, to further his own popularity. When he started pushing crypto and pretending to be mayor it just confirmed it for me. He dresses like a peacock in a fashion show.

Difficult to take a man filming himself in the mirror, in his underpants, playing with nunchuckas.... seriously

https://www.reddit.com/r/gammasecretkings/comments/ksdwnv/your_next_mayor_of_london_brian_rose_preparing/

• Haha 2

Oh yes I see the marketing point of it all. On the other hand, it does matter who you associate with, especially if you want to be taken seriously.

The more egotistical numpties you associate with, the more the media will have a field day with any info you put out. I feel it cheapens the message and confuses newcomers to his info.

10 hours ago, legion said:

It's always been the case. 

Rose is a wide boy. 

Just another platform for David Icke to reach out and find a wider outlet for his INCITES and views.. 

The more the merrier IMO. 

Agree to a point. I.e. during covid censorship was rife and it was necessary to get information out wherever possible.

Times changed. No need to pander to con men who cheat the public out of money and who has seemingly no genuine interest in truth just self promotion.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, I didn't know people thought that badly of Brian Rose. I only know the guy through his interviews with David Icke, and I found them through JP Sears who interviewed Brian Rose. And it was these interviews where I found David Icke in the first place, and where I got redpilled for real as a result. That's why I will always think fondly of these interviews 🥰

I find it remarkable how far Brian Rose is willing to go in his mind - in the last interview, David got really spiritual and Rose was following him, which was nice to see. Is that guy really conning people?? Or just getting on people's nerves with crypto?

3 hours ago, QueenRia said:

Oh wow, I didn't know people thought that badly of Brian Rose. I only know the guy through his interviews with David Icke, and I found them through JP Sears who interviewed Brian Rose. And it was these interviews where I found David Icke in the first place, and where I got redpilled for real as a result. That's why I will always think fondly of these interviews 🥰

I find it remarkable how far Brian Rose is willing to go in his mind - in the last interview, David got really spiritual and Rose was following him, which was nice to see. Is that guy really conning people?? Or just getting on people's nerves with crypto?

Like you say it's great They 

got the message out there back then as media was Lockstep ,and society was  getting bit  mesmerized ,probably 

saved  lot of unnecessary medical interventions / damage ,

Edited by Talorgan

People wake up in a myriad of ways. Views can change over time, as we absorb more info from different sources, and the people we choose to associate with.

Some folks hate Icke too. 

I don't hate anyone, nor do I have heroes to follow, but Rose does not strike me as wholly genuine. I just don't get a good vibe from him. Ditto Alex Jones, Jeff Berwick.