WE HAVE TALKED ENOUGH

Bombadil

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

As the thread title says, we have talked way too much and still talking. lol

No wonder why there is no take off.

In fact, we are still talking about 911.....says it all.

Yes I agree. Too much talking not enough trousers. 

Robin had a great idea starting your own community. So personally giving that a shot ATM. See if anyone turns up to my meetings lol. See if anything comes of it...

• Like 3

On 9/29/2023 at 3:38 PM, Bombadil said:

We have talked enough about the issues we face. What are the legal solutions that will really help resolve our current circumstances.

I'm hoping to use this topic as a positive platform to inspire us.

All off topic posts will be removed.

Sorry, as usual, I've read the last post of the thread without reading the first page. My bad. 🫣

Thanks for starting a positive thread. As for what we can do, I'd say that individual make their own move, remembering that we are in the age of air/Aquarius where smaller communities will flourish. I spotted a forum dedicated to flashlights....can you believe? 😵 Everybody has talent in different area and if we are all waiting for a group to form, someone will come in to break it all up. It's been done too many times already. For me, I am currently sending away all the dead, wondering spirits up through the portal as they come, hope it adds up to raising the vibration. If you are into building a small community, do form one. But remember most people are already dead, souls stolen, sold etc via the vaxx hence they don't really care if you form one or not. All they are interested in is things like netflix, anything on smartphone, as long as they have a thick layer of make-up on and look 'good' or wear a headscarf, inside don't matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:10 PM, Captainlove said:

What i have learnt on this forum and other places everyone wants to chat/post but nothing seems to change in the real world. The NWO/great reset continues, I agree with you bomb the time for chat is over but where is the challenge going to come from? 

Agree.

If you don't like something, don't moan but just change it because someone has been changing it for all of us, it is our turn to change it. We've exchanged enough information over the years, people should have enough knowledge by now to put it into practice. If not, it means they don't want to do it. Move on from such people as they only drag you down i.e. lower your vibration. Action speaks louder than words.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, Bombadil said:

I think your spot on. My concern is that we are running out of time.

An antidote to this way of thinking.... it only puts pressure on your mind and keep your focus on a wrong point. e.g. not the solution.

1. Time is an illusion.

2. Things can change in a flash. To be able to say this, you have to have confidence knowing you have witnessed or done it. Remember Covid changed our society overnight literally.

Just keep your head down and keep on doing what you need to do without worrying. To have worry, you have no faith. If you don't have faith, how will it be possible to manifest? When you have lost pieces of your soul, lack of focus is one of many symptoms. i.e. less energy = unable to manifest = remain powerless. This is why the opposition is hell bent on creating fear, terror so that your energy is spent on such matter and remain powerless. Who is getting this? If you are not, please go back to the Reality Transurfing thread I've created. Don't do merry go round with them.

• Thanks 3

On 10/3/2023 at 10:13 PM, Campion said:

If time is short then we need to prioritise our efforts. Are there any issues that look like easier wins, in terms of waking up larger numbers of people?

No, you don't wake a large numbers of people. Use a tipping point. You only need a small percentage of people. The rest will do whatever....herd mentality.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:56 AM, pi3141 said:

Legal recourse - 

Start a petition on Change.org to outsource the Goverment for a good one.

You know this doesn't work. We've been there many times.

Even if we were to collect a large number of signatures, it will get closed if it doesn't suit them. It has already been done.

On 1/28/2024 at 5:10 PM, Puzzle said:

Well now they have advanced tech to stop you doing anything about it and it’s only going to get worse. Being interfered with mentally and physically when you know it’s happening. I’d say when it gets to the stage that they’d stop you checking out of your own accord but it’s not ‘when’ anymore is it!

The sheep don’t know they’re someones ’bitch’

Yet.

Until something changes to stop that tech, we’re fucked. No one’s coming forward to show us how to stop it. Knowing what it is isn’t stopping it.

You can change your thought pattern all you want they’ll change it back again for you.

Well you know there is no law against the use of that 'tech' whatsoever. Hence it is not regulated and they are free to do whatever they like with it especially nobody but only a few knows it is being used. Let's keep that hash hash eh?

42 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Well you know there is no law against the use of that 'tech' whatsoever. Hence it is not regulated and they are free to do whatever they like with it especially nobody but only a few knows it is being used. Let's keep that hash hash eh?

That ‘tech’ is operating just outside of your conscious mind. 
It reads and writes to your subconscious, so to recognise it you must know yourself. 

If you have a thought welling up in your subconscious, before it’s even got to your conscious mind or auditory cortex, the tech will jump in and present it to you in a different manner, or a manner favourable to whatever they want for you, just under the speed of human thought. 
It IS detectable and you CAN counter it. 
They like to brag about how it’s completely transparent, but it isn’t. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

we are in the age of air/Aquarius where smaller communities will flourish. I spotted a forum dedicated to flashlights....can you believe? 😵 Everybody has talent in different area and if we are all waiting for a group to form, someone will come in to break it all up.

Welcome back Dale, if you considered yourself an away-er by whatever the intention or happenstance of your being away etc, but also I saw you come back to brief check things too occasionally, 👌 after so long of your being away.. Had to be, right...Anyway whatever reasons may apply, I sincerely absolutely hope you enjoyed some insightful reflection or learning or leisure or whatever it was, maybe even ascending soul elsewhere in whatever way good for the soul, OR I mean more generally about just using the time well you took off... (or on and off etc like I just was saying), and like also rebounding back onto the boards after some time out allows maybe fresh ideas & perspectives, or I sure I hope it does. You sire seem fresh with ideas but so was the before Dale too!! = not a bad thing I declare... hehe. Maybe now you are SUPER-CHARGED, even?? 😄

Excuse the rhetorical-ish question around the above post, but you kinda created it didn't you by having stated we live in an age where smaller communities will flourish, but you seem to suggest maybe that some powers that be or whatever will come break it all up at some level?.... Is that who you mean, PTB -or else- do you mean inter-tribal disputes can also break open communities into smaller get-go's I suppose.. Splinter groups if the groups weren't already splinter &/or split, and btw small as they be and as would be wise for size to not attract so much attention as I suppose, doesn't that mostly suggest smaller groups are less of threat to PTB, unless obviously militant in someway???

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

You know this doesn't work. We've been there many times.

Even if we were to collect a large number of signatures, it will get closed if it doesn't suit them. It has already been done.

The Yin ^^^ 🥴🤨😪

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

No, you don't wake a large numbers of people. Use a tipping point. You only need a small percentage of people. The rest will do whatever....herd mentality.

The Yang ^^^ 😇🙂👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peter said:

I'm sure this will annoy some, but a great deal on here remind me of Reg in the Life Of Brian.

What was this character Reg like exactly, did he too like to talk a lot or had a propensity for asking insightful questions, some more use than others? ⁉️🤨😉 I know Monty Python, like as in it was big, but just have never quite had too much of a care to know intimately or off by heart, etc. 🙂

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

It's not hush in this article, (you have to pay to read the whole of it unless you go have yourself a free trial, then you're good for 30 days it says, lol)

THE RISE OF TECHNO-AUTHORITARIANISM -- Silicon Valley has its own ascendant political ideology.

It’s past time we call it what it is.

By Adrienne LaFrance
JANUARY 30, 2024, 7 AM ET 

Facebook (now Meta) has become an avatar of all that is wrong with Silicon Valley. Its self-interested role in spreading global disinformation is an ongoing crisis. Recall, too, the company’s secret mood-manipulation experiment in 2012, which deliberately tinkered with what users saw in their News Feed in order to measure how Facebook could influence people’s emotional states without their knowledge.

And yet, to a remarkable degree, Facebook’s way of doing business remains the norm for the tech industry as a whole, even as other social platforms (TikTok) and technological developments (artificial intelligence) eclipse Facebook in cultural relevance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That ‘tech’ is operating just outside of your conscious mind. 
It reads and writes to your subconscious, so to recognise it you must know yourself. 

If you have a thought welling up in your subconscious, before it’s even got to your conscious mind or auditory cortex, the tech will jump in and present it to you in a different manner, or a manner favourable to whatever they want for you, just under the speed of human thought. 
It IS detectable and you CAN counter it. 
They like to brag about how it’s completely transparent, but it isn’t. 

I'm not saying 100% of the time but most of the time due to being in war, I am aware of my own energy/thoughts/state so IF in case, something pops inside of me or if something is within my field when I am alone I do catch it and deal with it accordingly depending on my mood. Most people don't know from their own thoughts to another human's mind chatter they are picking up. I read air.

Just found this David's video which I think it's on topic. Know yourself = connect with your higher self which is beyond time/space realm.

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/29/what-happens-when-we-die-david-icke/

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Welcome back Dale, if you considered yourself an away-er by whatever the intention or happenstance of your being away etc, but also I saw you come back to brief check things too occasionally, 👌 after so long of your being away.. Had to be, right...Anyway whatever reasons may apply, I sincerely absolutely hope you enjoyed some insightful reflection or learning or leisure or whatever it was, maybe even ascending soul elsewhere in whatever way good for the soul, OR I mean more generally about just using the time well you took off... (or on and off etc like I just was saying), and like also rebounding back onto the boards after some time out allows maybe fresh ideas & perspectives, or I sure I hope it does. You sire seem fresh with ideas but so was the before Dale too!! = not a bad thing I declare... hehe. Maybe now you are SUPER-CHARGED, even?? 😄

Excuse the rhetorical-ish question around the above post, but you kinda created it didn't you by having stated we live in an age where smaller communities will flourish, but you seem to suggest maybe that some powers that be or whatever will come break it all up at some level?.... Is that who you mean, PTB -or else- do you mean inter-tribal disputes can also break open communities into smaller get-go's I suppose.. Splinter groups if the groups weren't already splinter &/or split, and btw small as they be and as would be wise for size to not attract so much attention as I suppose, doesn't that mostly suggest smaller groups are less of threat to PTB, unless obviously militant in someway???

It could be tPTB and/or tribal disputes.

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

It's not hush in this article, (you have to pay to read the whole of it unless you go have yourself a free trial, then you're good for 30 days it says, lol)

It's not that topic. As you might guess from my conversation with lastone. I was also having a conversation with Puzzle about unspeakable tech.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

I'm not saying 100% of the time but most of the time due to being in war, I am aware of my own energy/thoughts/state so IF in case, something pops inside of me or if something is within my field when I am alone I do catch it and deal with it accordingly depending on my mood. Most people don't know from their own thoughts to another human's mind chatter they are picking up. I read air.

Just found this David's video which I think it's on topic. Know yourself = connect with your higher self which is beyond time/space realm.

It relevant that you said that, if I’m in a weakened state I sometimes end up following other peoples vectors or intention paths, or pick up their output and mistake it for my own, like you said.

It’s very annoying, but to remedy I just calm everything down, take a step back, look into myself and push the reset button, it usually works. 
Know thyself

• Like 3

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Believes the government is good and corporations are trustworthy and clever boffins in white coats are hard at work making sure everything in our world is safe and effective

2) Believes that there are 'greedy' people in the world who want to 'maximise profits' and as a result there is some 'corruption' in government and the corporations but generally they are ok, just a bit incompetent and therefore we should exercise some judgement in what we engage with and consume

3) Understands that there is an organised network of people who control government and the corporations and that everything those people do is designed to harm people as they are waging a covert war against the masses

People don't tend to make the changes they need to make in their life to properly protect themselves and their loved ones and to become part of the solution and not part of the problem until they advance to stage 3 of that evolution of consciousness

Once a person reaches stage 3 of understanding the only rational course of action for them is to turn pirate. No i don't mean they steal boats and head off to the caribbean to raid shipping but those original pirates were people who stepped out of the control of THE CROWN and that is what we need to do today.

For example it's only when you realise that 'smart' tech is enemy weaponry that is being deployed against you that you actually become motivated enough to rid your life of it. It's only when you really understand that your enemy is trying to get rid of physical cash so that they can replace it with digital in order to make you their helpless slave that you go the extra mile of taking physical cash out of ATMs to pay for all of your transactions.

It's only when you realise that the corporations are just legal vehicles through which your enemy gains wealth, power and market share that you begin to starve those corporations of your custom. It's only when you realise that they own and control all the big pharma companies that you realise that vaccines are weapons that are being deployed against you and your children. It's only when you realise that your enemy controls television and that everything on the box is carefully crafted to dumb you down and remove your attention from reality that you turn that thing off and remove it from your house.

It's only when you realise that the corporations pump your food and drink full of harmful 'preservatives', 'flavourings' and additives that you start getting serious about growing your own food or buying from local, organic growers. It's only when you realise that you are in the middle of a war that you start getting serious about sharing information to try and help others to see that there are people out there soft killing society (its not even so soft for the over 50,000 excess deaths per year caused by the covid jabs).

It's only when you really understand all of this that you also understand that the talk now from the establishment of 'mobilising' the british menfolk in a hot war against russia that you realise that your enemy is escalating their war against you and wants to start hard killing you, fast (over half a million ukrainian men have been butchered in the orchestrated 'meatgrinder' of the eastern front.

Until enough people wake up to this reality and move to stage three of cognition, nothing will change for the better

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Believes the government is good and corporations are trustworthy and clever boffins in white coats are hard at work making sure everything in our world is safe and effective

2) Believes that there are 'greedy' people in the world who want to 'maximise profits' and as a result there is some 'corruption' in government and the corporations but generally they are ok, just a bit incompetent and therefore we should exercise some judgement in what we engage with and consume

3) Understands that there is an organised network of people who control government and the corporations and that everything those people do is designed to harm people as they are waging a covert war against the masses

People don't tend to make the changes they need to make in their life to properly protect themselves and their loved ones and to become part of the solution and not part of the problem until they advance to stage 3 of that evolution of consciousness

Once a person reaches stage 3 of understanding the only rational course of action for them is to turn pirate. No i don't mean they steal boats and head off to the caribbean to raid shipping but those original pirates were people who stepped out of the control of THE CROWN and that is what we need to do today.

For example it's only when you realise that 'smart' tech is enemy weaponry that is being deployed against you that you actually become motivated enough to rid your life of it. It's only when you really understand that your enemy is trying to get rid of physical cash so that they can replace it with digital in order to make you their helpless slave that you go the extra mile of taking physical cash out of ATMs to pay for all of your transactions.

It's only when you realise that the corporations are just legal vehicles through which your enemy gains wealth, power and market share that you begin to starve those corporations of your custom. It's only when you realise that they own and control all the big pharma companies that you realise that vaccines are weapons that are being deployed against you and your children. It's only when you realise that your enemy controls television and that everything on the box is carefully crafted to dumb you down and remove your attention from reality that you turn that thing off and remove it from your house.

It's only when you realise that the corporations pump your food and drink full of harmful 'preservatives', 'flavourings' and additives that you start getting serious about growing your own food or buying from local, organic growers. It's only when you realise that you are in the middle of a war that you start getting serious about sharing information to try and help others to see that there are people out there soft killing society (its not even so soft for the over 50,000 excess deaths per year caused by the covid jabs).

It's only when you really understand all of this that you also understand that the talk now from the establishment of 'mobilising' the british menfolk in a hot war against russia that you realise that your enemy is escalating their war against you and wants to start hard killing you, fast (over half a million ukrainian men have been butchered in the orchestrated 'meatgrinder' of the eastern front.

Until enough people wake up to this reality and move to stage three of cognition, nothing will change for the better

To blame everything on one group of people...well it would be convenient. I'd be amazed if the entire world and 8 billion of us were controlled by one group.

This type of thinking is like what propergander does create a convenient boogey man figure for people to unite and hate against. I think you been manipulated if you think it's as simple as this.

Happy to be proved wrong of course.

There are no stages of consciousness.

Consciousness is consciousness..

I think you mean understanding...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

There are no stages of consciousness.

Consciousness is consciousness..

I think you mean understanding...

we have had this discussion before where i said this to you:

mark passio would describe consciousness as:

''The ability of a being to recognise patterns and meaning with respect to events taking place both within oneself and in the realm in which the self exists and operates''

ie within the microcosm (oneself) and the macrocosm (the world around us)

So in relation to what i phrased as 'raising consciousness' i'm talking about the ability of someone to shift their consciousness in order to be able to see a more accurate and expansive view of reality. many people are locked in a certain mentality and as a result are unwilling to perceive a more accurate perception of objective reality. With this covid situation society split roughly into two camps:

Camp 1) believed that the whole thing was orchestrated in order to coerce / trick society into accepting a bioweapon to be jabbed into them

camp 2) believed there was a deadly virus and that the state was offering them a miracle cure knocked up in 8 months that would save them from becoming sick

Both sides can't be right. At least one side is wrong. So we can then ask what INFORMS those peoples decisions and also what biases might people have that could skew their perceptions of reality

We have now shared plenty of information on the forum to show why we hold the views we hold. The other camp however can't prove that there was a deadly virus OR that the 'vaccines' have saved them from it.

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

To blame everything on one group of people...

what an insane strawman argument!

whoever said that anyone is to blame for 'everything'?! talk about hyperbole!

no what i'm saying is that there is an organised network of people who have the majority of wealth and influence who are constantly steering events

of course much of that influence is through the manipulation of the perceptions of the masses and if the masses could see through that then much of the influence would disappear. Not all the influence would disappear because they would still have vast wealth and could still pay and bribe some to do their bidding

25 minutes ago, Mr H said:

This type of thinking is like what propergander does create a convenient boogey man figure for people to unite and hate against. I think you been manipulated if you think it's as simple as this.

from the various discussions we have had on the forum in different threads where you are saying that certain things just happen as part of 'cycles' and not by design i would say you are at stage 2 consciousness

the Ickes are beyond stage 3. They are exploring WHY and WHAT the nature of the driving force is that is behind the organised network (the cult or cabal) but you have not yet even acknowledged the existence of such a conspiracy

You are a coincidence theorist not a conspiracy theorist

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

from the various discussions we have had on the forum in different threads where you are saying that certain things just happen as part of 'cycles' and not by design i would say you are at stage 2 consciousness

the Ickes are beyond stage 3. They are exploring WHY and WHAT the nature of the driving force is that is behind the organised network (the cult or cabal) but you have not yet even acknowledged the existence of such a conspiracy

No I'm not saying everything thing is cyclical.

I said empires are cyclical and so is the monetary cycle. This can be proven.

I think a lot of other stuff is by design.

I find it difficult to believe there are literally a handful of designers which is your suggestion.

Theoretically speaking if EVERY SINGLE THING that is evil in the world is down to a few people and YOU happen to know who they are. You could argue it would be worth a sacrifice to bump them off if it would end all manipulation of money supply, all world famine, the covid scam, the climate scam, mass immigration, erosion of western culture, ending the trans agenda....

But it wouldn't end it because it's more complex than that in reality.....

Edit. These cycles existed long before your Sabbatean Jews did......

Edited by Mr H

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

No I'm not saying everything thing is cyclical.

I said empires are cyclical and so is the monetary cycle. This can be proven.

I think a lot of other stuff is by design.

I find it difficult to believe there are literally a handful of designers which is your suggestion.

Theoretically speaking if EVERY SINGLE THING that is evil in the world is down to a few people and YOU happen to know who they are. You could argue it would be worth a sacrifice to bump them off if it would end all manipulation of money supply, all world famine, the covid scam, the climate scam, mass immigration, erosion of western culture, ending the trans agenda....

But it wouldn't end it because it's more complex than that in reality.....

so, in your world view, the 'fourth industrial revolution' aka 'great reset' is not being steered by certain people trying to remould society into a neo-fuedal technocracy that would give them total power over everyone else?

hypothetically speaking: do you think that if a forum was created on the internet by some people who believed in a conspiracy and who were dedicating their lives to exposing that conspiracy eg writing books, giving talks creating their own media channel that it would be a good idea for such a forum to be run by staff members who do not believe in that conspiracy?

Because the reality is that people who don't believe in the conspiracy invariably belittle and deny those that do. In fact many people who believe in the conspiracy are likely facing struggles and persecutions in their own life for their belief.

Edited by Macnamara

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I said empires are cyclical and so is the monetary cycle.

the austrian school of economics would argue that 'the business cycle' is orchestrated by the central bankers through their control over the money supply

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Edit. These cycles existed long before your Sabbatean Jews did......

in babylonian times they understood that debts mounted up so when a new king came on the throne they would hold a 'debt jubilee'

but this was CHANGED through the creation of central banks. In the 2008 credit crunch instead of writing down the debts to the ability to pay, the governments bailed out the banks. That is what prof sutton would call CORPORATE SOCIALISM so then we can ask 'where does this approach of corporate socialism come from?' and when we dig down into who the people are behind that we then find the conspirators such as the rothschilds and rockefellers and then if we dig down even further we can find that they are occultist followers of jacob frank AND that they were behind the creation of communism and the technocracy movement

Edited by Macnamara

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

Err…. Anyway….. umm….

any chance you could DM me some links about that horcrux malarkey please Dale? Many thanks 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:18 AM, sock muppet said:

Demand the Law to act

Demand justice

Arrest the government on suspicion of:

Online harm

Child abuse

Fraud

Theft

Robbery

Manslaughter

Crimes against Humanity

All of the above has already been proven beyond doubt.

No amnesty

No deals

No escape

Justice first

This is fantastic. I love the sentiment here, and how it gets directly to the heart of what is to be done. I fully agree. It is the time for action.