WE HAVE TALKED ENOUGH

Bombadil

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

you could have a billion people but if they are in a state of low consciousness then they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard

With the greatest respect, most people I know in England are ' with the fairies'. Gone. Zombie, Flourided, beyond help. Boosted to f$#k. Narcissistic, sheepish, I've run out of words....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you could have a billion people but if they are in a state of low consciousness then they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Yes and they'd let you down quicker than a concrete parachute🥴 The average sponge brain in this country hasn't got a clue about what's really happening in the world, they're far too engrossed in the latest soap / or, reality T.V. Programme🤫 These brain transplant donors haven't got a clue about the reality of this world, and the biggest programme there is, is the programme to control their 'minds' {excuse the exaggeration, but, there may be a mind in there somewhere!}🤔

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

if we (as in aware ones) make a stand none of the sheepies will be behind us.

youve seen the vids of 5 or 6 police beating 1 person and the soy boi sheepies are standing there with their phones out. pricks.

we stand up its an easy arrest.

stay low while society gets so shit the sheepies have to rise.

i believe in my house is my castle i will fall on the doorstep but it'll be lionel (messi) 😉

• Like 1

Snail Pace thread, no emergency here... 🤔

I've had this thread in the back of my prefrontal cortex mind, which is to say near the front (since see as follows), but still a little way too aloft than I would like to see or conceive as happening,,,, happening,,,, or something moderately happening,,,, anyway Now I have re-found the thread, I am thinking, wow the snail won the race, this must be what we need, well yes a slower pace world IS what we need (in some regard), but only one page has turned since I last posted in it on 4th of October, this to me doesn't say much for the collective co-operation in among our community (even if per any particular where to expect digression, we are of various intellectual POV dialects and styles of approach some of us), but anyway to suppose that members of this forum, might have banded together in someway TANGIBLY HELPFUL  by now in some way seems palpable to have emerged as an *afterthought* 🤔 at the posting of this thread [as per a conceivably imperative SOLUTION TOPIC field of discovery involving active socialization and practicalization implementation of this or that whether at a novice stage or advanced]..... Still a thread however that even so is welcome as it is better late than never, sooo heyho at least it hasn't fallen dead completely..... *just gently venting*

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

17 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

if we (as in aware ones) make a stand none of the sheepies will be behind us.

youve seen the vids of 5 or 6 police beating 1 person and the soy boi sheepies are standing there with their phones out. pricks.

we stand up its an easy arrest.

stay low while society gets so shit the sheepies have to rise.

i believe in my house is my castle i will fall on the doorstep but it'll be lionel (messi) 😉

Great, good thinking, (but about the term "soy boy" <<really?? ~ don't be daft not every person on standby of their conscience - yes if they have one- is 'dressed' that way mentally or otherwise, and I don't much care if they are, and I don't appreciate this SOY BOY reference anyway, what is it supposed to mean ACTUALLY that seems so in vogue here??),,,, but as to another note, who is Lionel Messi sil vous plais-ie ?

"sheepies are standing there with their phones out. pricks. " [[<-is right!!]]

'dressed' (with inverted commas)

11 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

soya neutralises testosterone in males so you are left with ifeminate men with man boobs

they are the ones holding phones as they lack the masculine fighting hormone

Yeah I thought so, but me as a vegan drinking A MODEST amount of SOY it's bound to offend a little, not as an ego thing, but just in terms of please accept that is what a vegan has to drink sometimes, even if only to accompany a Hebrew tea brew. (I am not Hebrew, but it is funny to rhyme) It is so expensive these days though, that is precisely why I choose to drink only modest amounts. And because the water in Soy Milk is probably not very pure, and could be no better than tap water. In this situation, for any vegan, the better choice is to buy concentrated soya milk as I do, with some water, but still much less by comparison to normal water drenched Soya Milk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 5:29 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Beware of Divisive Ideology.jpg

This! 👍

I would like to add, what does religion do?

Shall I count the ways it promotes division, male and female, man and wife, believers and non believers,  those predestined those not, those in one religion and those in another, those in one denomination and those in another, those in religion and those apostate, the varying degrees of faith divides the congregation and a belief in Hell and Eternal damnation divides people from loving God.

The belief in an opposed like Satan causes a belief in Satanism dividing the people among Satanist and Christian, and such a belief causes a 'duality' whereby we have to consider two opposing forces at work - more division but its an internal division in the form of a duality in the mind of the believers. 

I'm writing on my phone so I'll leave it there.

Religion is the greatest force for division, it divides everyone in society and creates a duality in a person, it instills fear. Religion has been dominant in the Western world for the last 2000 years, creating our education institutions and legitimising the rulers and their system, while telling us its Godly to be obedient, think about that.

Edit: Where does the term 'Divide and Rule' come from, and where does Christianity come from?

Edited by pi3141
  • Thanks 2

On 11/27/2023 at 5:04 PM, bamboozooka said:

soya neutralises testosterone in males so you are left with ifeminate men with man boobs

they are the ones holding phones as they lack the masculine fighting hormone

I don't know if this was meant as a joke lol, but soya does not reduce testosterone. Thats a common misconception based on oldschool bro science.

If it was meant as a joke, fair play lol

54 minutes ago, aesir22 said:

I don't know if this was meant as a joke lol, but soya does not reduce testosterone. Thats a common misconception based on oldschool bro science.

To be honest even I was not totally sure *as a vegan* how strong the low testosterone claim maybe or not... A lot depends on mindset in anything we do anyway, not just what we eat and the effect certain items of food happen to have.

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

This! 👍

I would like to add, what does religion do?

Shall I count the ways it promotes division, male and female, man and wife, believers and non believers,  those predestined those not, those in one religion and those in another, those in one denomination and those in another, those in religion and those apostate, the varying degrees of faith divides the congregation and a belief in Hell and Eternal damnation divides people from loving God.

The belief in an opposed like Satan causes a belief in Satanism dividing the people among Satanist and Christian, and such a belief causes a 'duality' whereby we have to consider two opposing forces at work - more division but its an internal division in the form of a duality in the mind of the believers. 

I'm writing on my phone so I'll leave it there.

Religion is the greatest force for division, it divides everyone in society and creates a duality in a person, it instills fear. Religion has been dominant in the Western world for the last 2000 years, creating our education institutions and legitimising the rulers and their system, while telling us its Godly to be obedient, think about that.

Edit: Where does the term 'Divide and Rule' come from, and where does Christianity come from? 

I want to stand up for religion to a certain extent, tho of course it's far from perfect and imo if it didn't already exist we would create it. 

People are at a wide variety of stages of moral and spiritual development, one example of developmental theory is Spiral Dynamics  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Dynamics and it's clear that most people are in a Tier 1 stage where we need community (because we're a social species) but communities are dualistic and relative. In other words when you draw a circle to define your community or identity you create both an inside and an outside. Another more traditional system is the Zen oxherding pictures. 

Religion can give a close bond between its members, who grow to trust and support each other, you get safety in numbers, but the price to pay is that it excludes the non-members and you might get into conflicts with them. Bonding and division are two sides of the same coin. 

When we've developed enough we can start exploring deeper spiritual insights such as nonduality and recognise that our beloved beliefs and institutions were relative and dualistic all along, and there is an absolute that transcends the multiple religions and unifies them. We may start having mystical experiences which show us the unity underlying the divisions, and see that some relativity is necessary to remain human. 

"Divide and Rule"  came from the ancient Greeks or Romans I think, there's a wiki page about it. The strategy's been around a long time.

"Where does Christianity come from?" It's a big subject that could fill a thread by itself. Those times had a lot of influences, Jewish, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, even Buddhist in some theories. I doubt any religions are pure, they all likely have a mixture of ancestry. 

Edited by Campion
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

To be honest even I was not totally sure *as a vegan* how strong the low testosterone claim maybe or not... A lot depends on mindset in anything we do anyway, not just what we eat and the effect certain items of food happen to have.

Aye, look into any claims that discredit veganism and you'll find the animal agriculture industry has been stirring up shit. Horrible industry with entirely too much influence. 

Not sure where you're based but here in the UK we have Oatley milk - I drink the whole one and it tastes amazing lol

• Like 1

I see Richard Dawkins had a hand in that Spiral Dynamics thing Campion, so seeing him in the mix of SD creators *and thinkers behind stuff* is logical to suppose I suppose, not least because we here mention religion, and he is an atheist and the interest that brings into any thesis etc...

anyway, to see if you like what else I found off the page you gave regarding SD, and similar I am PMing you instead of swamp this thread,  so as not to distract, from the WE HAVE [TALKED] ENOUGH THREAD. 🫡 *by order of the common sense bureaux* 🤓👍

I forgot the word TALKED, which could mean I have not SLEPT enough. 💤

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, aesir22 said:

Aye, look into any claims that discredit veganism and you'll find the animal agriculture industry has been stirring up shit. Horrible industry with entirely too much influence. 

Not sure where you're based but here in the UK we have Oatley milk - I drink the whole one and it tastes amazing lol

Another alternative is  use  good   blanched almonds , 

pour in  boiled water , could simmer a bit ,, then leave overnight ,could whizz up too or mash a bit ,

then 

,Sieve/ filter   into container

, should have almond milk ,

I usually use the residue, remainder in cereal or something,

Same with hazelnuts 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 9:02 AM, aesir22 said:

Aye, look into any claims that discredit veganism and you'll find the animal agriculture industry has been stirring up shit.

if you look into the people pushing veganism and lab grown meat and plant based foods you'll find the likes of bill gates and all the big corporations

They are claiming that animal farming is creating too much CO2 and that the CO2 is warming the planet and therefore everyone must stop eating meat and all those animals must be destroyed so that they can't fart anymore; nevermind the fact that even before farming there were millions of bovines roaming the plains....

I wonder if keegan kuhn who makes all these vegan documentaries is part of the kuhn and loeb banking dynasty (part of the rothschild cabal)? certainly his documentary cites a lot of information from the United Nations which we know was set up by the banksters to be their de facto world government.

The unstoppable rise of veganism: how a fringe movement went mainstream

Health, climate change, animal welfare... what’s driving more people and brands to embrace a plant-based lifestyle? We investigate, and, below, four vegans explain their choice

The high street is adapting with incredible speed. Big chains such as Marks & Spencer and Pret a Manger have introduced vegan ranges, Wagamama has a new vegan menu, Pizza Hut recently joined Pizza Express and Zizzi in offering vegan pizzas, while last year Guinness went vegan and stopped using fish bladders in its brewing process, after two and a half centuries.

Sainsbury’s and Tesco have introduced extended new ranges of vegan products, while the latter recently appointed American chef Derek Sarno to the impressive job title of director of plant-based innovation.

The genre’s influential break-out hit was the 2014 documentary Cowspiracy, which looks at the environmental impact of animal agriculture, its contribution to greenhouse gas emissions, deforestation and excessive water use. It is a film about climate crisis in the first place, which argues that meat and dairy farming is the hidden evil responsible for a dying planet. Made by Californian documentary-makers Keegan Kuhn and Kip Andersen, amiable frontman Andersen tells the story of how Al Gore’s film An Inconvenient Truth changed his life as a young man (“It scared the emojis out of me”) and committed him to an environmentally conscious lifestyle. With Kuhn, he has now no doubt changed the lives of countless others by persuading them that turning off the taps, cycling everywhere and home composting is not enough: that worldwide conversion to veganism is the only possible way to save the planet.

Cowspiracy’s marketing strapline claims it is “the film environmental organisations don’t want you to see”. The alleged conspiracy of the title is that environmental groups such as Greenpeace, Sierra Club and the Rainforest Action Network are focusing all their efforts on fossil fuels and renewable energy, while ignoring the real threat from livestock farming.

For the version that premiered on Netflix in 2015, Andersen and Kuhn changed the figure and Leonardo DiCaprio came onboard as executive producer.

With broad agreement that the future of animal agriculture has to change, the big money investors are moving quickly. Richard Branson announced last year that he was investing in a startup called Memphis Meats, which is developing lab-grown meat from animal cells as an alternative to animal agriculture, sometimes called “clean meat”. “In 30 years or so, I believe we will be shocked [that] we killed animals en masse for food,” he wrote. “Tyson Foods, one of the biggest meat businesses in the world, has recently invested, joining the likes of Bill Gates and Cargill, the second-largest beef producer in the world. It’s no surprise that the meat and dairy substitutes industry is predicted to be worth $40bn by 2020.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/apr/01/vegans-are-coming-millennials-health-climate-change-animal-welfare

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

On 12/7/2023 at 11:55 AM, aesir22 said:

something is destroying fertility and sperm levels

On 12/7/2023 at 11:55 AM, aesir22 said:

The science I heard about soya is that it contains phytoestrogen which mimics the effects of oestrogen, so it's more to do with increasing female hormones than reducing male ones. However soya isn't the only food containing phytoestrogen there's quite a lot and it's difficult to avoid. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogen

However if you're saying this is out of date then I'm happy to discuss it. 

When I've looked into increasing my testosterone naturally, the advice which I get is the usual stuff about a healthy lifestyle. Eat & drink healthy, don't smoke, do exercise, get enough sleep, manage your stress levels etc. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

On 9/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Captainlove said:

What i have learnt on this forum and other places everyone wants to chat/post but nothing seems to change in the real world. The NWO/great reset continues, I agree with you bomb the time for chat is over but where is the challenge going to come from? 

To change things, you can start by recognizing the behaviors or thoughts you want to change and creating a plan of action to achieve your goal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Well now they have advanced tech to stop you doing anything about it and it’s only going to get worse. Being interfered with mentally and physically when you know it’s happening. I’d say when it gets to the stage that they’d stop you checking out of your own accord but it’s not ‘when’ anymore is it!

The sheep don’t know they’re someones ’bitch’

Yet.

Until something changes to stop that tech, we’re fucked. No one’s coming forward to show us how to stop it. Knowing what it is isn’t stopping it.

You can change your thought pattern all you want they’ll change it back again for you.

• Thanks 2

I was pondering today whether non compliance is actually a viable solution.

Non compliance I think can only work if at least the majority do it....

Is that realistic when most folks have to go to work, take the kids to football etc and don't even have time to look into this kinda stuff. And when people are more divided and can't even agree on basic matters like what a women is?

I conclude it's not a realistic solution at all...

I think solutions are two.fold practically.

1. Take care of yourself. Become self sustaining

2. Take care of others. This would mean taking massive action to raise awareness of issues so we can get to a place of mass non compliance or alternative solutions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Non compliance I think can only work if at least the majority do it....

1. Take care of yourself. Become self sustaining

yes we need numbers to bring about change but there isn't enough traction yet which means things are going to get messy so increasing self-sufficiency is a way to prepare for messy times and also to prevent the cabal from having leverage over you whilst we work to 'awaken' other people to what's going on

Having as many people being able to see what you can see is the best form of self defence

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

I was pondering today whether non compliance is actually a viable solution.

As the thread title says, we have talked way too much and still talking. lol

No wonder why there is no take off.

In fact, we are still talking about 911.....says it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 12:38 AM, Bombadil said:

We have talked enough about the issues we face. What are the legal solutions that will really help resolve our current circumstances.

I'm hoping to use this topic as a positive platform to inspire us.

All off topic posts will be removed.

I'm sure this will annoy some, but a great deal on here remind me of Reg in the Life Of Brian.

• Haha 1