WE HAVE TALKED ENOUGH

Bombadil

Just now, JONJAY79 said:

I travelled down on a coach to Genoa with Globalise resistance I'd met them in town few days before and decided to join them on the coach they got me cheap tickets 

I was working in a boat yard in Genoa. Pretty much every protest passed by at some point. We had a rule that if the protests were not crazy left we took an extended lunch break and joined in. Many protest were everyday people fighting for the livelyhoods and rights. Would not have been right to not support them. Especially as I worked with their family members.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

I think we have been played I've been taking back seat for a while now. The bigger picture is unimportant the main thing is grassroot groups for grassroot activities.

Not being funny with this, just demonstrating a ratio as it were...

So picture a dignified (just as any creature should be) and well painted elephant in a super large canvas of whatever else there to be seen...well proportionally too is not a problem, but is still an elephant, that's what we are saying is good about grassroots I would imagine, so even when the canvas of super large dimensions makes the elephant 🐘 look small, (in this case that's us seen in the landscape painting I depict) that's all ok, that's how grass movements are born anyway -small- and why they succeed right??...

Also to dare imagine by borrowing some semi underground ideas perhaps (not too shady), but enough decent also to be above board and above ground where the grass can grow as in the phrase itself, and sure so be it, every so often the TPTB, come along and mow the heck out of the proverbial grass, but when grass is abundant as should be our grassroot movements, this style of movement remains unimpeachable and my elephant analogy along with it is a perfect way to look at how this game is played (or workaround I prefer to say) can work in our favor... for better (I will use the word holistic to add) way of life is played, to sidestep the system where seen doable and as a reasoned response to whatever.... and if necessary watching out for tell tale signs of threats to whatever our specific or broadstake movement by keeping ahead of any oncoming trouble, not by this one concept alone as by the elephant appearing small necessarily, but in the main this is what forms the general idea right, when we talk of grassroots?... Small, but meaningful and always ways in which to grow, generally spreadout.... And if really we must any groups we form or are part of, can be reshapen for reasons that maybe some are becoming too high profile and can be made splittable, yet still functional in any style of network so as not to appear a threat to the meany TPTB. 🙂

But we would work this for our best interests, not really in relation to TPTB, who are just people prodding and gophers goofing around with law & legal because they are the ones in control of the globalized legal system.... 

.......As was clear that's the case when Mr Icke and his lawyers recently (which I watched last night), at least tried... tried to get the ban lifted of him not being allowed to enter 26 EU countries which he sought to be overturned.... We all are not David Icke, but even he is having to come to terms with that, and does so very well by what I saw in response to the verdict, but still without compromising his beliefs... and no loss to his dignity either.... (anyway off topic, back on right away as I continue>>)

GRASSROOTS, ie, diggersanddreamers.org.uk

Making it abundant and widespread is the key to success surely, because once we have many networks of similar projects to live in ways which root out being cheated on by the system and root out that corruption along with our self supported systems, then networks by association help that if we and each group or project we belong to want word from each other.... Each project would be as involved as they wished, like relatively free n easy, but of their choosing can in someway be a sort of allied network, for prosperity in mind rather than political acquiescing every second of the day wasting our lives by worrying about what the TPTB are doing or not doing. 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

What concerns me the most, is the flood of unidentifiable, predominately young, fit males occupying our villages and towns. Many are from war torn regions/ previously conscripted/ gang affiliates. If the tptb wanted to stop this, it would be done. Therefore, I can only assume it's another well oiled, funded arm of Soros et al.

In terms of what we can do practically about this. Given that the (non-white) Home Secretary is describing the flood as an invasion, that multiculturalism has failed, and that we are in the run up to a general election. Doesn't this set a precedent and give permission for everyone to use similar language, if that's what they believe?  I know there's a lot of scepticism about party politics here, but chipping away at the two party state is a solution that has wide appeal. Increasing the number of parties in parliament will give a boost to free speech. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well i think i know the answer to why the police do nothing. Who owns them.

they work for the crown

who is 'the crown'? I believe the crown are the committee who run the city of london banking district

the ickes posted this today in their headlines section:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Campion said:

In terms of what we can do practically about this. Given that the (non-white) Home Secretary is describing the flood as an invasion, that multiculturalism has failed, and that we are in the run up to a general election. Doesn't this set a precedent and give permission for everyone to use similar language, if that's what they believe?  I know there's a lot of scepticism about party politics here, but chipping away at the two party state is a solution that has wide appeal. Increasing the number of parties in parliament will give a boost to free speech. 

Agreed. There are some good people in the 'limelight', that haven't sold their souls yet. If they were to put their differences aside and unite, then an opposition party that can challenge tory/labour is possible. However, the last 3 years has reaffirmed my belief that power and money corrupts even the best of people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they work for the crown

who is 'the crown'? I believe the crown are the committee who run the city of london banking district

the ickes posted this today in their headlines section:

ok so how does this information pertain to this thread?

well it helps focus peoples minds on reality as it stands so that they don't waste their energy down dead ends

the answer is to change what you CAN change which is your own life. The 'talking' part is about helping other people to come to the same realisations as yourself so that they too can make the necessary changes in their own lives that will bring about positive change or at the very least slow down or grind the gears of the globalists plans

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

ok so how does this information pertain to this thread?

well it helps focus peoples minds on reality as it stands so that they don't waste their energy down dead ends

the answer is to change what you CAN change which is your own life. The 'talking' part is about helping other people to come to the same realisations as yourself so that they too can make the necessary changes in their own lives that will bring about positive change or at the very least slow down or grind the gears of the globalists plans

I think your spot on. My concern is that we are running out of time.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I think your spot on. My concern is that we are running out of time.

If time is short then we need to prioritise our efforts. Are there any issues that look like easier wins, in terms of waking up larger numbers of people? 

One possibility is the accelerating demographic changes resulting from mass immigration that have plenty of official data to prove it. Census data shows several major cities now have a white minority, with the whole country projected to have white minority by 2066. This can be cited as an example of an idea which was castigated as a conspiracy theory (white replacement) that is now well evidenced.

The Covid inquiry may also be a source of good evidence to help break the mold of what most people think of as the truth. 

There's a lot of general distrust and unease below the surface but DI's ideas still represent a huge change to the mainstream world-view, and most people have a lot invested in the status quo so I'm not surprised there's so much inertia. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Campion said:

The Covid inquiry may also be a source of good evidence to help break the mold of what most people think of as the truth. 

Really, how could it break any mold?... but you think as much as a "maybe"? that's hopeful a lot in terms of politics isn't it....

Not to start a kerfuffle in this S O L U T I O N S thread, but let me just say this~
I suppose you could mean how Andrew Bridgens is possibly a part if you in any way mean him the good guy?
But..

... I think his presentation though is separate from the main WhiteHall (or whichever branch of Parliament) is con-ducting The Convoluted-invidious enquiry?? We could call it that  😁😋 Geeez, don't they even mark up on which edition of the enquiry is currently happening verses those already con-ducted like the Boris enquiry that's come and gone?? so the one now they still just simply call it "Covid Enquiry", hmmmmm very imaginative aren't they. 😒 They should call it Conviditus Invictus or something. 🤪

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Really, how could it break any mold?... but you think as much as a "maybe"? that's hopeful a lot in terms of politics isn't it....

Not to start a kerfuffle in this S O L U T I O N S thread, but let me just say this~
I suppose you could mean how Andrew Bridgens is possibly a part if you in any way mean him the good guy?
But..

... I think his presentation though is separate from the main WhiteHall (or whichever branch of Parliament) is con-ducting The Convoluted-invidious enquiry?? We could call it that  😁😋 Geeez, don't they even mark up on which edition of the enquiry is currently happening verses those already con-ducted like the Boris enquiry that's come and gone?? so the one now they still just simply call it "Covid Enquiry", hmmmmm very imaginative aren't they. 😒 They should call it Conviditus Invictus or something. 🤪

Well, the covid inquiry was a quick example I could think of with eye-opening revelations that might start people questioning their reality. Afterwards I remembered we have a whole thread on conspiracy theories proven true, so there's plenty more to use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 5:48 AM, john444 said:

I've asked this question many times this year on YouTube but nobody seems to have the answer. Why would cash go when this is due to happen 

Screenshot_20231003-064524.png

On 10/3/2023 at 8:15 AM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Good question, by its' own bizarre curiousity.  My feeling is they wanna keep up appearances, and *for themselves* TEMPORARILY they are happy to print a finite amount of new money with new King for tradition sakes coz that's just what they're like in the aristocracy....  It's deeply concerning for cash to be under heavy threat, but with that one of the main sources of creating havoc in the problems we face, help us ringfence our cash access and usage and encourage others to do the same by any available methods.... What can I say for a solution I don't know (and we shouldn't start a procrastination or anxiety feeding debate here probably) other than to say we need to alert as many freedom currency people as possible how cash is being squeezed out. As if people don't already know it anyway with how credit systems are changing, but Bombadil has said we don't want to focus too much on the WHY in THIS thread.

So for me my head is in a bit of a spin by how life is generally, but I can choose to sit and feel helpless or do something constructive around it... WE ALL CAN.

On 10/3/2023 at 10:32 AM, JONJAY79 said:

By mid 2024 cash may well be gone by then but this article acts as a smokescreen for CBDC.

First of all you have to formulate the correct question to find the answer, for instance take some money from your pocket and place it on the table and look at it, you should have a collection of coins and notes in front of you, now ask yourself which of these items have value?

On 10/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, Bombadil said:

Ok so youve called me out for what I believe is going on. How do you want to hold me to account? 

You explained your points very well and the use of terms such as imminent jack boots. I agree with your earlier points. And the whole covid thing sucked I agree.

How to hold to account. Not you personally. It's folks making predictions to sell stuff and get likes and then continuously push the can down the road to sell more likes/donations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 3:21 PM, Bombadil said:

So a topic I created is just derailled by bollocks nothing to do with the subject. 

I apologize dude. We are all human

I was triggered by your use of language, imminent and jackboots - which you have explained.

I don't want anyone living in fear. It is poison and completely unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Legal recourse - 

Start a petition on Change.org to outsource the Goverment for a good one.

The argument goes that outsourcing ALWAYS results in improved service at lower cost. The Private sector is better at managing the Railways, Energy Infrastructure and even schools. (Apparently)

At least that's what the Government has been telling us for years.

So, the country is f@cked, huge National Deficit and public services on their knees. They did nothing to prevent the supposed Global Warming.

So they have failed. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

Outsource or privatise Government and Civil Srrvice.

They've failed the Public So remove them for a better one - let's ask Norway to do it!

😀

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Legal recourse - 

Start a petition on Change.org to outsource the Goverment for a good one.

The argument goes that outsourcing ALWAYS results in improved service at lower cost. The Private sector is better at managing the Railways, Energy Infrastructure and even schools. (Apparently)

At least that's what the Government has been telling us for years.

So, the country is f@cked, huge National Deficit and public services on their knees. They did nothing to prevent the supposed Global Warming.

So they have failed. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

Outsource or privatise Government and Civil Srrvice.

They've failed the Public So remove them for a better one - let's ask Norway to do it!

😀

But can we trust California-based Change.org to handle the petition? Its' co-founder, Ben Rattray, was educated at Stanford University and the London School of Economics.

In 2013, Change.org announced a $15 million round of investment led by the Omidyar Network, the philanthropic investment firm established by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and his wife Pam. Omidyar Network held a minority stake in the company, and Chris Bishko, investment partner at Omidyar Network, joined Change.org’s Board of Directors.

Other Change.org founders included Adam Cheyer, a co-founder of Siri Inc., and Darren Haas, a principal engineer at Siri, acquired by Apple.

Siri was a spin-out from the SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center (SRI was a Stanford creation) and was an offshoot of the US DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)-funded CALO project.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing I have noticed is that more and more people appear to be embracing the principles of anarchy by creating small community ventures, startups, community groups which endeavour to take over things which are being neglected by the local councils. In the place where I live there are groups which have taken over the running of facilities and amenities which the council has said they will no longer be funding. One guy, who is quite well known in the community suggested that if everyone pays £10 a month to a community group then that group will have a large budget for projects which help the community.

Although the idea in itself is a nice one, and is actually borrowed from anarchism, this guy, and others like him have one foot in anarchist ideas and the other foot in the quasi-democracy we live in. This does not work. These kind of people are well-intentioned but still want us all to hand over money to local councils even though those councils are doing less and less for the money we give them. Furthermore, they probably don't even know that the ideas they are espousing are anarchist ones. 

If people want to change the world we are living in they will inevitably have to let go of their attachment to the idea that we 'need' leaders and governments of any kind. These institutions are the problem, not the solution. People have to make up their mind one way or another. 

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

One thing I have noticed is that more and more people appear to be embracing the principles of anarchy by creating small community ventures, startups, community groups which endeavour to take over things which are being neglected by the local councils. In the place where I live there are groups which have taken over the running of facilities and amenities which the council has said they will no longer be funding. One guy, who is quite well known in the community suggested that if everyone pays £10 a month to a community group then that group will have a large budget for projects which help the community.

Although the idea in itself is a nice one, and is actually borrowed from anarchism, this guy, and others like him have one foot in anarchist ideas and the other foot in the quasi-democracy we live in. This does not work. These kind of people are well-intentioned but still want us all to hand over money to local councils even though those councils are doing less and less for the money we give them. Furthermore, they probably don't even know that the ideas they are espousing are anarchist ones. 

If people want to change the world we are living in they will inevitably have to let go of their attachment to the idea that we 'need' leaders and governments of any kind. These institutions are the problem, not the solution. People have to make up their mind one way or another. 

do you mean everyone stops paying taxes?

my concern with that is that if we actually got traction and lots of people did that and it created a collapse of councils going bankrupt and the wider economy grinding to a halt it might just play into the various great reset agenda groups who WANT everything to crash so that they can put something worse in its place. It's a tricky one

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 10:00 PM, Macnamara said:

do you mean everyone stops paying taxes?

my concern with that is that if we actually got traction and lots of people did that and it created a collapse of councils going bankrupt and the wider economy grinding to a halt it might just play into the various great reset agenda groups who WANT everything to crash so that they can put something worse in its place. It's a tricky one

I didn't necessarily suggest that people stop paying taxes altogether; I was merely pointing out that one foot in anarchist ideas and one foot in democracy doesn't improve the overall experience of human beings in our society. 

Also, as David Icke has pointed out a great many times, the civilians of the world vastly outnumber so-called authority, so the idea that we have to accept any of their 'great reset' ideas doesn't actually add up.

That being said, the ultimate problem is that humanity in the 21st century are operating from a huge spectrum of different levels of awareness. We are quite far from everyone being on the same page.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

I didn't necessarily suggest that people stop paying taxes altogether; I was merely pointing out that one foot in anarchist ideas and one foot in democracy doesn't improve the overall experience of human beings in our society. 

Also, as David Icke has pointed out a great many times, the civilians of the world vastly outnumber so-called authority, so the idea that we have to accept any of their 'great reset' ideas doesn't actually add up.

That being said, the ultimate problem is that humanity in the 21st century are operating from a huge spectrum of different levels of awareness. We are quite far from everyone being on the same page.

you could have a billion people but if they are in a state of low consciousness then they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard