WE HAVE TALKED ENOUGH

Bombadil

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

In such a monopolised world it becomes harder for consumers starved of choice to always opt for an ethical option

that would mean that in order to counteract what's happening you would need a VERY well informed public that understands WHAT to spend their money on and WHY they are doing that. In a world where they would have to go the extra yard to do that even if they knew WHAT to buy and WHY they would need to be very disciplined and determined to seek out those alternatives.....

now where could we find such an informed, determined and disciplined public in the kali yuga?

well we'll have to build one from the ground up.....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so on one hand we can berate the 'collective' for not 'voting with their feet' to create a different outcome yes. I absolutely advocate that people DO take personal responsibility and remould the world through their 'consumer power' in order to shape the market

however are there some mitigating circumstances to consider? Are there some things that are disrupting the proper functioning of the market?

For example we have to consider MONOPOLISATION. In trying to understand what has happened in 'the west' we would have to look at the phenomenon of monopolisation for example conspiracy theorists often point out how the mainstream media in the US has been consolidated into something like 6 mega corporations

Now the government is supposed to prevent that happening through anti-trust laws. In the US they can break up the mega corporations using RICO anti-racketeering laws for example they broke up the rockefeller's standard oil company when it got too big and too powerful

So why has the state not been doing that? That's when we have to look into the issue of STATE CAPTURE by corporate interests. In the 2008 credit crunch we were told that the banking corporations were now 'too big to fail' and as a result the state used our taxpayers money to 'bail them out' when really what they should have done was write down the debts to the ability to pay. The careless investors would just need to take a hit. But instead the politicians bailed out wallstreet instead of protecting mainstreet to whom they then imposed 'austerity'.

Another major monopolisation is the control that certain corporate interests (ie bloodline families like the rockefellers and rothschilds) have over the money supply where they have a unique privilege of currency creation as part of the central banking system. This makes those people so rich that they don't need to worry so much about the market and can instead create malevolent products to harm people even though it might not be the best business move eg 'go woke go broke'....and yet they are only getting MORE woke......why?.....because they can afford to not maximise profits in order to carry out their satanic agenda. profit is NOT their highest goal, CONTROL is.

Another major way that big government can disrupt the markets is through high taxation where they then decide what to do with YOUR money eg buy billions of pounds worth of covid 'vaccines' or tons and tons of military hardware that then fuels the military industrial complex

In such a monopolised world it becomes harder for consumers starved of choice to always opt for an ethical option

You make some excellent points Mac, and I agree with all of it. It is a perfect explanation of how it has unfolded in the outer world 

And it sucks big fat donkey balls for many of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that would mean that in order to counteract what's happening you would need a VERY well informed public that understands WHAT to spend their money on and WHY they are doing that. In a world where they would have to go the extra yard to do that even if they knew WHAT to buy and WHY they would need to be very disciplined and determined to seek out those alternatives.....

now where could we find such an informed, determined and disciplined public in the kali yuga?

well we'll have to build one from the ground up.....

Yes I took it one step back.

In my experience the outer world reflects the inner world.

What I was suggesting, not saying it's a fact. The possibility that the conscious collective of western European minds, (inner world) wanted this. Who doesn't want safety, a saviour etc?

And who are we, a few amongst many to deny them their desires (if true).

From what you are saying, seems to suggest that perhaps something, some energy, is even dictating and influencing the inner worlds, which is also a possibility. But should we be the ones deciding what is right and wrong? It's all subjective. The universe/God doesn't appear to care about what humans call good or bad, it seems impersonal and just reflects like a mirror what people want - the more people that want something the more likely it will happen.

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You make some excellent points Mac, and I agree with all of it. It is a perfect explanation of how it has unfolded in the outer world 

And it sucks big fat donkey balls for many of us.

there's a problem with getting people to vote with their feet though......

i know that dr leary was likely a CIA asset but he did say something quite insightful when he said ''people have to feel good to do good''

Obviously a person who feels bad can still do good but as a general rule if people feel like crap they will tend more to bad habits.

I believe the cabal know this and the more they can drive down the morale of the public the more the public will spiral downwards into bad habits and will be less inclined to exercise the degree of discipline and ethical consumer power that i'm talking about. In fact they are more likely to indulge the weaker and more self-destructive aspect of their nature

so the catch 22 is that people will feel better if they transform how they live to be less in alignment with the cabals fake market place but in order to lift themself out of that they likely need to feel better already....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

1) What I was suggesting, not saying it's a fact. The possibility that the conscious collective of western European minds, (inner world) wanted this. Who doesn't want safety, a saviour etc?

2) And who are we, a few amongst many to deny them their desires (if true).

3) From what you are saying, seems to suggest that perhaps something, some energy, is even dictating and influencing the inner worlds, which is also a possibility. But should we be the ones deciding what is right and wrong? It's all subjective. The universe/God doesn't appear to care about what humans call good or bad, it seems impersonal and just reflects like a mirror what people want - the more people that want something the more likely it will happen.

1) our reality is shaped by the aggregate behaviours of the masses yes, which is why so much money is spent by the cabal on controlling the perceptions of the masses

2) we are the people who acknowledge that objectively their actions are wrong because they produce bad results and trample on peoples inalienable rights

3) the entire public relations industry was created by the nephew of the psychanalyst sigmund freud, edward bernays who used his uncles research to seek to sell people things by appealing to their subconscious desires

Chomsky-S-Breathlessly-Deranged-Quotes-O

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

1) our reality is shaped by the aggregate behaviours of the masses yes, which is why so much money is spent by the cabal on controlling the perceptions of the masses

2) we are the people who acknowledge that objectively their actions are wrong because they produce bad results and trample on peoples inalienable rights

3) the entire public relations industry was created by the nephew of the psychanalyst sigmund freud, edward bernays who used his uncles research to seek to sell people things by appealing to their subconscious desires

Chomsky-S-Breathlessly-Deranged-Quotes-O

Yes that is true.

When it comes to practical solutions. In my experience. What you fight, you seem to create more of. Fight racism= more racism etc. It just doesn't seem to work, especially if they own all the chess pieces.

Although it's kinda difficult you kinda have to find some sort of peace with it. Get creative yourself and create something different, and then show it to the world. When people see it's a better way, then they slowly, tentatively, one by one make the jump across.

There's nothing more I'd like to see than people like Whitty in jail getting buggered every day, but it ain't gonna happen.......you can't fight the system, you have to create a new one....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

There's nothing more I'd like to see than people like Whitty in jail getting buggered every day, but it ain't gonna happen.......you can't fight the system, you have to create a new one....

i don't think people should be buggered in jail. i think people should be safe to serve out their sentences without being buggered

• Thanks 1

One reason DIs ideas are held back and don't become more mainstream imo is the way that we are characterised in the msm. The cult's tactic is to either portray conspiracy theories as eccentric wacky, or we are falsely associated with antisemitism as if the names we use like Illuminati are dog whistles. This results in things like DI's travel ban. 

When there are opinion surveys there are a substantial number of the public who agree with at least some of our themes and distrustful of mainstream politics, but afraid to speak out and this is only getting worse as the net of control gets tighter. 

One suggestion I have is to focus on the rational basis for pushing back. Covid and climate change both have science which challenges the official narratives. Mass surveillance was introduced to fight crime, but the more innocent people who are targeted for simply expressing dissenting ideas, the more it weakens the justification. 

Another suggestion is to be careful with language. For example if the word "conspiracy" creates too much knee-jerk reaction why not replace it with something less loaded like "agenda". I also try to avoid the word 'cabal' which derives from caballa and therefore feeds into the dogwhistle smear. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The solution is to gather people around your local area. 

Start local grassroot groups and organise weekly or fortnight meetings . 

Discuss how you can work together what skills have you all got? 

Put add in paper or on here advertise your local  grassroot meeting . Meet up in pub etc initially then go from there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im not disrespecting the views posted before.

The point of my topic was on the assumption that most, if not all, here are aware of the different challenges we face on a spiritual or non how we percieve this reality way.

In order to expand our understanding and consciousness we need an immediate percieved reality, however real, in which we can engage without fear or stress. Regardless of what we believe, it doesnt change the fact that sooner or later the Jack boots will kick down our doors and force their beliefs upon us. No amount of spirituality or belief will stop them harming us. Or at the very least fealing like they are. Now I fully believe in the battle for our souls, divine spark or whatever you want etc but I could not tolerate watching my Lady or children subjected to tyranical abuse. Something which is happening right now,

We have a grand total of one MP with the balls to speak out. At least openly support him or let him know he's not alone.

The point of my topic was to go forward in this reality by finding legal ways to stop the shit storm of all shit storms which is not something coming soon but something right here and now. Procrastinating on what is planned for us is pointless. What is planned for us is happening right in front of our eyes. What we do to create a better world seriously effects our childrens and loved ones future.

@Macnamara talks a lot about getting together. Creating the world we want. And he's damned right.

Many, many of you post reams of verifiable data on Corona Virus amongst other things. We need to collate this into an iron tight format which can be used by any who wish to push back.

No one is coming to save us and if there is a demonic power behind this, its laughing it tits off at our bullshit attempts to change things.

Lets use this topic to discuss real world, legal possibilties.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Partygate showed that the politicians themselves were not abiding by the mandates they were imposing on the public. Neil fergusson, matt hancock and others were caught breaking their own lockdown rules. All of this implies that the politicians themselves did not perceive there to be a real and genuine threat to their health.

There are clips of boris and derek raib both saying that the reason they were not testing people coming into the UK was because the PCR tests created too many false positives

The creator of the PCR test, kary Mullis, died the year before the alleged viral outbreak which had already been wargammed in event 201. Had he still been alive and not mysteriously died right before it all kicked off he would have been able to explain as he did whilst alive that the PCR was not intended to be used for that purpose.

fauci can be heard online explaining that if the PCR test is cycled above 35 cycles its only detecting 'dead nucleotides'

Dr malhotra raised concerns in the mainstream media of myocarditis issues after the jab roll outs. The herald newspaper reported upticks in still births and misscarriages in scotland. The Mirror ran a story on excess deaths. Dr campbell became a youtube star and has also spoken extensively on the excess deaths, citing official figures, which is why he hasn't been kicked off youtube for 'medical missinformation' (ie going against the government narrative).

The daily mail did a piece criticising the UK's medical watchdog. The BMC wrote pieces warning about a new medical complex that was preventing regulators from regulating.

And to top it all off we found out when they went on strike against mandatory jabs, that 88,000 NHS workers hadn't had a single covid jab.

That's more than enough for the british police to get their teeth into so you then have to ask why they haven't launched a murder investigation?

Well i think i know the answer to why the police do nothing. Who owns them.

• Like 5

Statement from Mark Sexton, Parliamentary debate to be held on 20th October 2023 headed by Andrew Bridgen MP, where i suspect we get to find out if this country is under totalitarian control of a foreign power facilitated by Manchurian Cuckoo's occupying OUR Parliament.

OH MY GOD

mark sexton - excess deaths

A national emergency, now in the hundreds of thousands, a catastrophe.

Duration 00:03:36

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tV5LLKDlLVSE/

msed.webp.d3e33584a19ec64ea9e80fa687a08233.webp

Easy way to write to your MP and demand for them to attend the debate.

https://www.writetothem.com/

wtt.webp.ac8537aba9fb75d59db0bcfdd127249e.webp

Edited by sock muppet
extra info

Save Our Rights UK are always on the lookout for new members and volunteers. 

"Help Us Build a Future Where Real Democracy Thrives! 

Ready to be part of something bigger than yourself? Join Save Our Rights UK and let's build a society that values and serves its people, laying the foundation for a thriving nation! 🙌🏻 💙

Save Our Rights UK is run by a dedicated team of volunteers and over the years we have achieved so much but we have even bigger ambitions now and for that we need YOUR help! 🌍 🇬🇧

Our mission is clear: to bring forth solutions, drive positive change, and ensure transparency and accountability in all aspects of governance. United, we'll create a future where human rights and civil liberties are fully enacted and preserved. 🤝

Are you a social media marketer, a skilled copywriter, or a content marketing wizard? We're looking for talented individuals like you to join our team! With your help, we'll amplify our message even more and inspire millions to take action. 💻

Make your mark on history! Join Save Our Rights UK and let's shape a new future!

https://saveourrights.uk/join-our-team/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Partygate showed that the politicians themselves were not abiding by the mandates they were imposing on the public. Neil fergusson, matt hancock and others were caught breaking their own lockdown rules. All of this implies that the politicians themselves did not perceive there to be a real and genuine threat to their health.

There are clips of boris and derek raib both saying that the reason they were not testing people coming into the UK was because the PCR tests created too many false positives

The creator of the PCR test, kary Mullis, died the year before the alleged viral outbreak which had already been wargammed in event 201. Had he still been alive and not mysteriously died right before it all kicked off he would have been able to explain as he did whilst alive that the PCR was not intended to be used for that purpose.

fauci can be heard online explaining that if the PCR test is cycled above 35 cycles its only detecting 'dead nucleotides'

Dr malhotra raised concerns in the mainstream media of myocarditis issues after the jab roll outs. The herald newspaper reported upticks in still births and misscarriages in scotland. The Mirror ran a story on excess deaths. Dr campbell became a youtube star and has also spoken extensively on the excess deaths, citing official figures, which is why he hasn't been kicked off youtube for 'medical missinformation' (ie going against the government narrative).

The daily mail did a piece criticising the UK's medical watchdog. The BMC wrote pieces warning about a new medical complex that was preventing regulators from regulating.

And to top it all off we found out when they went on strike against mandatory jabs, that 88,000 NHS workers hadn't had a single covid jab.

That's more than enough for the british police to get their teeth into so you then have to ask why they haven't launched a murder investigation?

We’ve all know this. It needs to be presented to the cps by someone to look at. 

• Thanks 1

• Bombadil locked and unlocked this topic

Members are habituated to doing what they do, I guess it's easier for some than others to break out of whatever they normally post?? but now more than ever is the time we need to put that semi-selfish tendency aside by each of us, as I do feel this thread is like a trillion years overdue, so glad you reopened it Bombadil...

Please people, don't take for granted this thread staying open if we all are too hit and miss in it. I know, me included sometimes, we are just not that precise at getting to the core of solution based material some of us. I'm not superman in this regard either, but let's really pay attention okay? ....S O L U T I O N S....

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Members are habituated to doing what they do, I guess it's easier for some than others to break out of whatever they normally post?? but now more than ever is the time we need to put that semi-selfish tendency aside by each of us, as I do feel this thread is like a trillion years overdue, so glad you reopened it Bombadil...

Please people, don't take for granted this thread staying open if we all are too hit and miss in it. I know, me included sometimes, we are just not that precise at getting to the core of solution based material some of us. I'm not superman in this regard either, but let's really pay attention okay? ....S O L U T I O N S....

I’m as guilty as anyone of going off topic. Not aiming my moan at anyone in particular. It just feels that endless discussion is like sticking my head in the sand. 

• Like 2

A good solutions would be to our regional sections on the forum. 

People can then open debates, talks meet ups in that section. 

Some of the anarchist forums have regional sections ie urban75.net so people find it easier to link up and organise in their own areas. 

It all starts Grass roots in your local area everything else is just basically online.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, john444 said:

I've asked this question many times this year on YouTube but nobody seems to have the answer. Why would cash go when this is due to happen 

Good question, by its' own bizarre curiousity.  My feeling is they wanna keep up appearances, and *for themselves* TEMPORARILY they are happy to print a finite amount of new money with new King for tradition sakes coz that's just what they're like in the aristocracy....  It's deeply concerning for cash to be under heavy threat, but with that one of the main sources of creating havoc in the problems we face, help us ringfence our cash access and usage and encourage others to do the same by any available methods.... What can I say for a solution I don't know (and we shouldn't start a procrastination or anxiety feeding debate here probably) other than to say we need to alert as many freedom currency people as possible how cash is being squeezed out. As if people don't already know it anyway with how credit systems are changing, but Bombadil has said we don't want to focus too much on the WHY in THIS thread.

So for me my head is in a bit of a spin by how life is generally, but I can choose to sit and feel helpless or do something constructive around it... WE ALL CAN.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1