WE HAVE TALKED ENOUGH

Bombadil

59 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

We have talked enough about the issues we face. What are the legal solutions that will really help resolve our current circumstances.

I'm hoping to use this topic as a positive platform to inspire us.

All off topic posts will be removed.

Hey man.

Imo. There is only one solution.

That is to realise who you truly are. That is, in my language, God, and give up the identity of being a human.

I know this doesn't go down well with some folks who are attached still to being a limited human illusiory entity. And that is ok because there is another approach for you, which has the same outcome without you having to give up this belief. That is to treat everybody as you would like to be treated.

This is the final solution imo. If everyone adopted one of the above, there would be significantly less problems in the world and no "evil" imposed onto others.

Smaller steps to take are making sure you are as robust as possible, financially, emotionally, spiritually and build community - so you have options and skills and the energy should something go down.

At a lower level I do think increasing pressure on MPs does do something too. They only care about their seat. There are thousands on this forum.

Yeah one letter, meeting does nowt, but thousands of letters/meetings - they might think, oh shit, I might actually lose my seat if I don't pay attention, especially a Tory MP as they're likely to get ousted at the next election and will be desperate....

My 2 cents🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Imo. There is only one solution.

That is to realise who you truly are. That is, in my language, God, and give up the identity of being a human.

God Appears & God is Light
To those poor Souls who dwell in Night 
But does a Human Form Display
To those who Dwell in Realms of day

- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Smaller steps to take are making sure you are as robust as possible, financially, emotionally, spiritually and build community - so you have options and skills and the energy should something go down.

I agree with you totally on your other points. I do feel in relation to the quote above that the time is virtually passed, if not passed completely. Its now or never imo.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

What i have learnt on this forum and other places everyone wants to chat/post but nothing seems to change in the real world. The NWO/great reset continues, I agree with you bomb the time for chat is over but where is the challenge going to come from? 

Things are happening, it's just the pace of change that is so infuriatingly, S  - L  - O  - O  - O  - O  - O  - W

What has been habbening is the exchange of fact based information that has bypassed the MSM strangle hold, it is the population at large that has to catch up to what has been done to them, that the government and MSM will never openly admit, all they can do is stall for time and the outcome is inevitable, it is a numbers game, as more people openly accept the facts, the power that the parasites that be once had to carry out the convid operation diminishes, for them it is a drying pond with less life support available to sustain, 👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Things are happening, it's just the pace of change that is so infuriatingly, S  - L  - O  - O  - O  - O  - O  - W

What has been habbening is the exchange of fact based information that has bypassed the MSM strangle hold, it is the population at large that has to catch up to what has been done to them, that the government and MSM will never openly admit, all they can do is stall for time and the outcome is inevitable, it is a numbers game, as more people openly accept the facts, the power that the parasites that be once had to carry out the convid operation diminishes, for them it is a drying pond with less life support available to sustain, 👍

Wishful thinking imo. Whilst I agree there are probably more people aware of whats going on, I dont see the bad ones stalling for anything. Plus I dont think there is any real time left. By the time enough wake up 1984 will seem like a utopian vision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I agree with you totally on your other points. I do feel in relation to the quote above that the time is virtually passed, if not passed completely. Its now or never imo.

Just curious as to why you think it's now or never? 

Just my 2 cents. I was for a long time of same opinion. But more recently pivoted and much more optimistic.

I think this total control grid is a possibility in near future but unlikely and not really necessary. The public are completely hypnotized and do what MSM say. Not really a need at this time for them to.go OTT and ruffle the normies feathers. And total financial collapse looks quite some way off now.

We also need to be Cognizant, and I am not referring to the Icke's here, I think they are one of few genuine in this movement.

But a lot of conspiracy influencers are full of shit and use the same tactics as MSM to get money, fear ...

You just have to backtest what some of these people have been saying.

I mean look at that scammer Jeff Berwick guy allegedly a finance expert but really a crook. Been telling his followers to go hide in a hole somewhere for years because of the apocalypse - and many have uprooted their families because they believe him and don't understand finance.

Yeah he'll be right one day. But you probably be living in a hole somewhere for at least 10 years or more before it happens....

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

We have talked enough about the issues we face. What are the legal solutions that will really help resolve our current circumstances.

I'm hoping to use this topic as a positive platform to inspire us.

All off topic posts will be removed.

A good question Bom. The 'Solutions' subforum is sadly underused and imo we need to start thinking more strategically and plan better, because we get distracted by the latest clickbait and msm headlines (myself included) which pull our thinking in random directions and embed short-termism. We let the msm control our attention and emotions by jumping into the latest fix of dopamine in their headlines.

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

At a lower level I do think increasing pressure on MPs does do something too. They only care about their seat. There are thousands on this forum.

There are some practical small steps and building community or joining an existing one if you can find a suitable type, is important because we need mutual support. Even better if that's a spiritual or political group where you can tick more boxes. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

We also need to be Cognizant, and I am not referring to the Icke's here, I think they are one of few genuine in this movement.

But a lot of conspiracy influencers are full of shit and use the same tactics as MSM to get money, fear ...

You just have to backtest what some of these people have been saying.

I mean look at that scammer Jeff Berwick guy allegedly a finance expert but really a crook. Been telling his followers to go hide in a hole somewhere for years because of the apocalypse - and many have uprooted their families because they believe him and don't understand finance.

Yeah he'll be right one day. But you probably be living in a hole somewhere for at least 10 years or more before it happens....

I agree in part with what you say, but the crash is coming sooner than you think, they want rid of cash by 2024 and replace with a cbdc and are pushing hard with there nwo.See my thread on agenda 2030. Its funny because my sister said the same think to me the other day that it cant happen this quick and its years away,Im not so sure but hope im wrong.

27 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just curious as to why you think it's now or never? 

Just my 2 cents. I was for a long time of same opinion. But more recently pivoted and much more optimistic.

I think this total control grid is a possibility in near future but unlikely and not really necessary. The public are completely hypnotized and do what MSM say. Not really a need at this time for them to.go OTT and ruffle the normies feathers. And total financial collapse looks quite some way off now.

Can you tell me why your recently more pivoted and optimistic.

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

I agree in part with what you say, but the crash is coming sooner than you think, they want rid of cash by 2024 and replace with a cbdc and are pushing hard with there nwo.See my thread on agenda 2030. Its funny because my sister said the same think to me the other day that it cant happen this quick and its years away,Im not so sure but hope im wrong.

I agree the CBDC will come out fairly soon. But that hasn't anything to do with a crash. It will increase control though and sucks for sure.

We very likely see recession most likely Q1/2 24 (and probably bank failures)- the only thing at the moment stopping us is low unemployment rate. When you see that metric spike then you know it's recession time - all other metrics already flagging recession. But not financial Armageddon imo. There's a lot more juice to squeeze out of this fiat financial system before then imo.

Thanks I'll give that thread a read.

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Can you tell me why your recently more pivoted and optimistic.

I think probably because I had time off from UK and from watching too many doomsday conspiracy shows.

When you get outside you realise how far off they are from total control. Much of the world still people have their own land, grow stuff, they all use cash, they're not woke etc.. and I saw people are actually rather great and actually genuinely care about stuff

Before I left and during the pandemic I had a lot of spare time so watched a lot of these Doomsday experts without checking the data myself.l or back testing these people.

Particularly with finance. I don't see any metrics to suggest complete Armageddon or dollar collapse anytime soon just very bad recession incoming.

I think too much of these videos is not healthy and gives you a distorted view of the world and people - what I discovered was the world and people are actually rather great and there's a lot of folks doing genuinely positive things in the world. It's not all doom and gloom.

• Like 7

It's like that Robert Kiosaki guy or whatever his name is and the other gold silver shills. Telling everyone to buy gold silver because of Armageddon coming. 

Look how well you would have done listening to him.......

Just trying to sell crap and pamp their bags

They never back up what they say with real data just enticing narratives with the exception that you don't check out the metrics yourself and just believe him because he is Robert Kiosaki 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I think probably because I had time off from UK and from watching too many doomsday conspiracy shows.

When you get outside you realise how far off they are from total control. Much of the world still people have their own land, grow stuff, they all use cash, they're not woke etc.. and I saw people are actually rather great and actually genuinely care about stuff

Before I left and during the pandemic I had a lot of spare time so watched a lot of these Doomsday experts without checking the data myself.l or back testing these people.

Particularly with finance. I don't see any metrics to suggest complete Armageddon or dollar collapse anytime soon just very bad recession incoming.

I think too much of these videos is not healthy and gives you a distorted view of the world and people - what I discovered was the world and people are actually rather great and there's a lot of folks doing genuinely positive things in the world. It's not all doom and gloom.

Nice to hear that. But with there cbdc comes total control then biometric ID are in the wings. We have a major problem coming and with all the sheep doing everything the msm says i not so confident.

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Nice to hear that. But with there cbdc comes total control then biometric ID are in the wings. We have a major problem coming and with all the sheep doing everything the msm says i not so confident.

I don't think it equates to total control in short term. It will mean less privacy and harder not to pay taxes.

Of course it opens the door to further things in the future, especially if smart cities come into play. But not guaranteed and probably some way off. 

I think there would be push back if they tried that anytime soon.

But this is all based upon hypothetical situation only. We have no idea if some sort of total control system will be put into place.

Even if it is, better to stay positive, roll with the punches, upskill, up your finances, up your spirituality just incase.

Until then. Enjoy life....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't think it equates to total control in short term. It will mean less privacy and harder not to pay taxes.

Of course it opens the door to further things in the future, especially if smart cities come into play. But not guaranteed and probably some way off. 

I think there would be push back if they tried that anytime soon.

But this is all based upon hypothetical situation only. We have no idea if some sort of total control system will be put into place.

Even if it is, better to stay positive, roll with the punches, upskill, up your finances, up your spirituality just incase.

Until then. Enjoy life....

And if you don't enjoy the government overreach in the west, there's plenty of other places you can live. A lot of the world don't have bank accounts, credit cards, don't listen to their government, use cash, cheap land, poor infrastructure, no wokism etc

i.e. would take some considerable time for them to catch up with the west. 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

Apologies there especially to Bomb, bit of a rant there...

But my investigation is 99.99999% of folks on YouTube are just shills. That includes conspiracy folks. I fking hate scammers and manipulators. They present a potential hypothetical scenario out of many , as the most likely, when it's not, and that it's imminent, to scare the shit out you so you continue to watch their content - because they magically know something no one else does.

I'm only attached to finding the truth....

You rarely find the truth on the internet which is a superimposition of the truth. The truth is in experience. Experience in the real world.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Apologies there especially to Bomb, bit of a rant there...

But my investigation is 99.99999% of folks on YouTube are just shills. That includes conspiracy folks. I fking hate scammers and manipulators. They present a potential hypothetical scenario out of many , as the most likely, when it's not, and that it's imminent, to scare the shit out you so you continue to watch their content - because they magically know something no one else does.

I'm only attached to finding the truth....

You rarely find the truth on the internet which is a superimposition of the truth. The truth is in experience. Experience in the real world.

My 2 cents.

You asked why I feel it’s happening now, a few posts ago. I believe at the moment that everything is being directed at the west. All European, AusNz and North American leaders are in lockstep. If the powers behind this break the west it’s done imo.

All the big armies gone. All the massive wealth reduced so that only corporations run things. Not far off now.

The average westerner will lead a life more like the so called third world countries.. Add into the mix all the woke madness and you have the “troops” to remove any cultural beauty that is left. 
The rest of the world will be easier because of poverty Imo. Different tactics to keep them down. Plus predominantly not

white. 
I think the west is an easier target because no two people seem capable of agreeing how to thrive.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

You asked why I feel it’s happening now, a few posts ago. I believe at the moment that everything is being directed at the west. All European, AusNz and North American leaders are in lockstep. If the powers behind this break the west it’s done imo.

All the big armies gone. All the massive wealth reduced so that only corporations run things. Not far off now.

The average westerner will lead a life more like the so called third world countries.. Add into the mix all the woke madness and you have the “troops” to remove any cultural beauty that is left. 
The rest of the world will be easier because of poverty Imo. Different tactics to keep them down. Plus predominantly not

white. 
I think the west is an easier target because no two people seem capable of agreeing how to thrive.

Yes you mention that it is directed at the west. This implies a force outside the west imposing itself.

Could it be that there are no opposing forces here? Could it be, as a conscious collective representing the west, with few exceptions, us here - want and desire what is happening in the west?

The collective wants it, so it arises. What does it say in the bible? Ask and you shall receive. And at this level, this is what people want. To be saved, to be safe, wrapped in cotton wool, to get their information from someone else on the internet and not from within. Etc etc.

Be careful what you wish for....

Sucks for the small minority I guess, but as discussed above there are options for them.

The collective wants it so it arises in our experience. On one apparent side "the sheep" and "their saviours, the internet, government etc".

Point being no one really out there doing anything to you. What we see is just a reflection of our mind and the collective group's minds.

It matters not at one level, if you are a supporter or a fighter of this. Both sides will contribute to its creation and continue to do so, unless you remove yourself from that particular consciousness collective GP, or start a brand new paradigm afresh and get other minds to buy into this new paradigm .

Edit: We can see this at an individual mind level. If I tell one person to think of a pink elephant, and another not to, they will both still create a pink elephant in mind. It matters little what side of the coin you are on when it comes to manifesting...... some people hate Klaus Schwab some love him, both will experience him.....

Edit. God/universe doesn't care what you ask for, it will give it to you, if everyone started thinking about murder and it was on our YouTube channels, we would see more murders.

If everyone started feeling and thinking with more love in their hearts and broadcasted it 24/7 on YouTube then that will be reflected....

Etc etc.

God/universe is impersonal 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Could it be that there are no opposing forces here? Could it be, as a conscious collective representing the west, with few exceptions, us here - want and desire what is happening in the west?

so on one hand we can berate the 'collective' for not 'voting with their feet' to create a different outcome yes. I absolutely advocate that people DO take personal responsibility and remould the world through their 'consumer power' in order to shape the market

however are there some mitigating circumstances to consider? Are there some things that are disrupting the proper functioning of the market?

For example we have to consider MONOPOLISATION. In trying to understand what has happened in 'the west' we would have to look at the phenomenon of monopolisation for example conspiracy theorists often point out how the mainstream media in the US has been consolidated into something like 6 mega corporations

Now the government is supposed to prevent that happening through anti-trust laws. In the US they can break up the mega corporations using RICO anti-racketeering laws for example they broke up the rockefeller's standard oil company when it got too big and too powerful

So why has the state not been doing that? That's when we have to look into the issue of STATE CAPTURE by corporate interests. In the 2008 credit crunch we were told that the banking corporations were now 'too big to fail' and as a result the state used our taxpayers money to 'bail them out' when really what they should have done was write down the debts to the ability to pay. The careless investors would just need to take a hit. But instead the politicians bailed out wallstreet instead of protecting mainstreet to whom they then imposed 'austerity'.

Another major monopolisation is the control that certain corporate interests (ie bloodline families like the rockefellers and rothschilds) have over the money supply where they have a unique privilege of currency creation as part of the central banking system. This makes those people so rich that they don't need to worry so much about the market and can instead create malevolent products to harm people even though it might not be the best business move eg 'go woke go broke'....and yet they are only getting MORE woke......why?.....because they can afford to not maximise profits in order to carry out their satanic agenda. profit is NOT their highest goal, CONTROL is.

Another major way that big government can disrupt the markets is through high taxation where they then decide what to do with YOUR money eg buy billions of pounds worth of covid 'vaccines' or tons and tons of military hardware that then fuels the military industrial complex

In such a monopolised world it becomes harder for consumers starved of choice to always opt for an ethical option

• Like 3

• Bombadil locked and unlocked this topic