Brexit so Icke could be banned from the EU?

Ikke

Just a question…. Could it perhaps be that England left the EU so that Icke could be banned from entering the EU later on?

I know it’s a huge thought, but still… From the view of the cult, and knowing nothing is organic these days, I have never understood the Brexit.

Icke has been extremely popular for years and proven to be able to create huge movements.

Just a thought….

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ikke said:

Just a question…. Could it perhaps be that England left the EU so that Icke could be banned from entering the EU later on?

I know it’s a huge thought, but still… From the view of the cult, and knowing nothing is organic these days, I have never understood the Brexit.

Brexit was far more than being about banning David Icke from entering the EU.

1 hour ago, Ikke said:

it wasn't just england that left the EU it was britain

I think that the reason we left the EU was because a majority of the voters in that referendum had realised that the purpose of the EU was actually to melt down all of its member states so that they all merged into one superstate with a single currency, a single flag, single legal framework, single army etc

One of the ways they are doing this was to slowly dissolve borders and to move people around so that each geographic locale lost a lot of its identity and became a mix of people from all over the world. If there is no one left in a country that identifies with that country then who will voice a complaint if that country is then turned into something else?

A majority of the voters in britain did not want to become a zone in a giant european superstate run by faceless  bureaucrats in brussels and to have a our country constantly diluted with migrants until there was nothing left of our culture, history, language, identity or cohesion.

The reason that superstate doesn't want icke to visit it is because they don't want everyone in that superstate to realise what they are upto

Taking back control of our borders was one of the main slogans of the Brexit campaign, and many of us voted leave partly for that reason. Yet here we are 7 years later and despite being the 6th largest economy in the world, having an effective military and a govt with a decent majority, our borders are still apparently out of control. Or are they? Maybe they've always been "controlled" exactly how the ptb intended. 

It's interesting how all the votes which UKIP picked up in the run up to the referendum have melted away back to the mainstream parties and mass immigration has only increased. The system was apparently thrown up into the air for a while to give us a bit of drama, but like a cat has landed back on its feet again. 

As for restricting DI's travel to Europe I didn't know he was banned, but he's not alone and this is just the beginning when we consider the 15 minute cities, social credit scores, roll out of electric cars, increased surveillance and general cancel culture. 

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Campion said:

As for restricting DI's travel to Europe I didn't know he was banned, but he's not alone and this is just the beginning when we consider the 15 minute cities, social credit scores, roll out of electric cars, increased surveillance and general cancel culture. 

yeah they want to ban us all from air travel. They want to make a neo-fuedal, two tier country where only the rich (with the correct social credit score) can drive into london or fly abroad or leave their 15 minute ghetto

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I think that the reason we left the EU was because a majority of the voters in that referendum had realised that the purpose of the EU was actually to melt down all of its member states so that they all merged into one superstate with a single currency, a single flag, single legal framework, single army etc

Well if we had read the treaties we would have known that from the start.

We see in the Treaty of Rome in 1957 the clause:

"DETERMINED to lay the foundations of an ever-closer union among the peoples of Europe" 

And in the Maastricht Treaty 1992: 

Having "resolved to continue the process of creating an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe", the Treaty proposes "further steps to be taken in order to advance European integration".

Then in the Treaty of Lisbon 2007 there is: 

"RESOLVED to mark a new stage in the process of European integration ..."

"RECALLING the historic importance of the ending of the division of the European continent ..." 

Ever closer union, integration, ending division ... merging Europe into a single unit was never kept secret, yet somehow we in the UK were for decades sold the idea of it simply being the Common Market ie a glorified trade agreement. Then as the EU actioned the treaties, the gulf between what we thought we'd signed up to, and what it actually was, became bigger and bigger. We should have read all the small print. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This is what I mean, no movement is organic and a huge event like Brexit didn’t happen against the will of the cult. And it wasn’t done for the obvious reasons either (as you guys still have sort of open border politics) and even have the same horrific rules / laws as the EU. I have been thinking about what the cult’s reason could have been for this Brexit and I was never able to give it a good reason (I mean in the eyes of the cult, WEF etc).

David Icke has gotten a huge amount of followers last years, he has a huge impact and could have the same huge impact on Europe. He’s a rock in the shoe for the cult, he is able to destroy their EU agenda. So I wouldn’t be surprised that this is why England left the EU, so they can “protect” the EU from Icke…

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Campion said:

Taking back control of our borders was one of the main slogans of the Brexit campaign, and many of us voted leave partly for that reason. Yet here we are 7 years later and despite being the 6th largest economy in the world, having an effective military and a govt with a decent majority, our borders are still apparently out of control. Or are they? Maybe they've always been "controlled" exactly how the ptb intended. 

It's interesting how all the votes which UKIP picked up in the run up to the referendum have melted away back to the mainstream parties and mass immigration has only increased. The system was apparently thrown up into the air for a while to give us a bit of drama, but like a cat has landed back on its feet again. 

The "Brexit" that has been 'delivered' is NOT the Brexit that most ordinary people like myself voted for.

And it is certainly not the Brexit that UKIP campaigned for for years. Charlatans like Nigel Farage have done quite nicely for themselves, and for their rich investor buddies.

EU immigration was always a smokescreen - apart maybe from Romanians who mostly came here to commit crimes, most EU migrants came here to genuinely work and made a valuable contribution to our economy.

What has always been out of control is migration from non-EU countries. And now this is being exposed for the sham that it is. We have no border control, it is pretty much a free-for-all. Very few illegal immigrants ever get deported. Once you arrive here, your stay is pretty much guaranteed.

Lets face it, our Government is paying millions of pounds to the French government to supposedly 'stop' the illegal boat crossings in the Channel, while simultaneously facilitating the arrival of these illegals onto our shores, and then putting them up in hotels.

Brexit has only been a failure because our Government never wanted it to be a success.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Before david cameron announced a referendum absolutely nobody was calling for one, there was no big push for leaving the EU in the country at that time. was there?

My take on it is that it was offered up because they wanted to leave for whatever hidden reason - and they knew the public would bite (or would be fiddled). If they didnt want to leave then no referendum would have been called & the public would have carried on oblivious.

It always seemed like a set up to me from day one, cameron & the government dont just give things like this away for free.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Future9T3 said:

Before david cameron announced a referendum absolutely nobody was calling for one, there was no big push for leaving the EU in the country at that time. was there?

My take on it is that it was offered up because they wanted to leave for whatever hidden reason - and they knew the public would bite (or would be fiddled). If they didnt want to leave then no referendum would have been called & the public would have carried on oblivious.

It always seemed like a set up to me from day one, cameron & the government dont just give things like this away for free.

"The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe." - Dugin

bcl.jpg

tr.jpg

On 7/20/2023 at 11:56 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Whatever one thinks about Brexit and the European Union -- and I personally supported Brexit -- the Russians have long had a vested interest in the division of Europe into separate squabbling nations, along with the breakup of any alliance on their western flank."

https://neokrat.blogspot.com/2023/07/nigel-farage-and-shallow-deep-state.html

UK ministers accused of turning blind eye to any Russian interference
https://www.ft.com/content/ad9598a1-b916-48e4-9cd7-9f3ff0030949

Tories take MORE cash from wife of ex-Putin 'crony' who was pictured with Theresa May after bidding £135,000 for an exclusive dinner - as donations HALVE during the Brexit crisis
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7087065/Tories-cash-wife-ex-Putin-crony-pictured-Theresa-May.html

Putin said plotting a new refugee crisis to influence EU elections
https://euromaidanpress.com/2017/02/11/putin-said-plotting-a-new-refugee-crisis-to-influence-eu-elections-euromaidan-press/

Untitled.jpg

Russians Offered Business Deals to Brexit’s Biggest Backer

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/29/world/europe/russia-britain-brexit-arron-banks.html

Brexit's secret Putin connection: Nigel Farage's bankroller met Russian envoy three times then hooked him up with Trump's team, as MI5 is urged to act
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5825129/Nigel-Farages-bankroller-met-Russian-envoy-three-times-hooked-Trumps-team.html

"There is no doubt that Moscow was hoping for Britain to leave the European Union. Its propaganda channels such as RT eagerly championed the "Leave" case, and following the narrow but clear vote in the UK to leave the EU, Russian newspapers and commentators were jubilant."
https://www.vox.com/2016/6/28/12031588/vladimir-putin-russia-europe-brexit

bj.jpg

On 3/15/2023 at 6:40 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

More connections between Boris Johnson and Russian Influencers Emerge:

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/02/14/tip-of-the-iceberg-more-connections-between-boris-johnson-and-russian-influencers-emerge/

‘Pro-China’ Boris Johnson ‘enthusiastic’ about belt and road plan
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3019884/pro-china-boris-johnson-enthusiastic-about-belt-and-road-plan

Boris Johnson flew to Italy without his security detail and met an ex-kGB agent, 2 days after NATO summit to discuss Russia sanctions:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/17/boris-johnson-met-alexander-lebedev-without-security-after-nato-summit

“Boris Johnson was photographed with a suspected Russian spy who called him a ‘good friend’. Johnson has previously been pictured meeting with figures with suspected links to the Russian security services.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-photographed-with-russian-spy-who-called-him-friend-2019-11

“Boris Johnson is suspected of blocking publication of an inquiry into Russian interference in UK elections, because of the ‘embarrassing’ links it reveals between the Russian secret service and donors to the Conservative party.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-russian-interference-report-kremlin-link-conservative-donors-2019-11

“For almost a decade, Alexander Temerko, who forged a career at the top of the Russian arms industry and had connections at the highest levels of the Kremlin, has been an influential figure in British politics. He’s one of the Conservative Party’s major donors. He counts Boris Johnson, the frontrunner to be Britain’s next PM, among his friends.”

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/britain-eu-johnson-russian/

Boris Johnson gives son of a KGB agent a seat in the House of Lords:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sir-ian-botham-a-brother-and-brexiteers-boris-johnsons-peerage-list-revealed-kh87sqqxm

14 ministers in Boris Johnson’s Government received funding linked to Russia:

https://businessinsider.com/russia-report-donors-boris-johnson-conservative-party-2020-7

I voted leave, but it might have been a trick to isolate the UK.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I voted leave, but it might have been a trick to isolate the UK.

i think the one belt one road is critical in this

you mention boris there and he was the guy who called for a 'new jerusalem' which is a smart city technocracy linked in with chinas technocracy through the one belt one road. Britain forms the terminus of that scheme so they are building the infrastructure for it including the HS2railway. Boris also wanted bridges to link all of britains islands up.

But the EU is also part of that scheme. For example the dutch farmers are being thrown off their land to make way for a giant smart city called 'the tri-state city' which will be a major hub on the one belt one road scheme that will then reach across to britain.

So this is not about brexit v's EU. Regardless of britains status ie whether its in the EU or outside of it the globalists elites will continue to pursue their over-scheme. The EU is not opposed to the one belt one road, in fact the EU is pushing europe to have smart meters whilst filling the EU up with migrants to make the entire corridor of european countries into one giant globalised region. Tunnels have been made through mountains in europe to create the high speed railways that are intended to link up the smart mega cities that will form the one belt one road network

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 10:36 AM, Macnamara said:

you mention boris there and he was the guy who called for a 'new jerusalem' which is a smart city technocracy linked in with chinas technocracy through the one belt one road. Britain forms the terminus of that scheme so they are building the infrastructure for it including the HS2railway. Boris also wanted bridges to link all of britains islands up.

Boris the sabbatean puppet pushing the one belt one road infrastructure that would globalisation (hollowing out) of britain whilst hiding his true intentions behind faux-patriotism to dupe british readers:

BORIS JOHNSON: Cancel HS2? Cut off the northern leg? We must be out of our minds. The world is watching and we need to show we still have guts and ambition

By Boris Johnson

Published: 12:00 EDT, 29 September 2023 | Updated: 04:28 EDT, 30 September 2023

In the universities of ­Beijing, they teach a course in political science in which they dwell — as you might expect — on the ­disadvantages of democracy.

To prove to their avid communist ­students that democratically elected ­politicians are chronically unable to take decisions that are in the interests of the whole nation, the Chinese politics ­professors have a text from the UK. It is a story, they say, that tells you all you need to know about political weakness, about chopping and changing, and craven short-term decision making.

Yup — their theme is HS2, where the contrast with Chinese high-speed rail is already embarrassing, if not frankly ­humiliating.

How many miles of high-speed line have the Chinese built since 2008, when their programme began? The answer is 25,000 miles — and having travelled on some of these Chinese trains, I can tell you that they are astonishingly fast and efficient.

And how many miles of high-speed line have we built, here in Britain, the home of the railways? In almost exactly the same period — HS2 was started in 2009 — we have built, er, zero miles of track, and we have served zero passengers.

Let me say that again: in the period since both the UK and China launched new ­programmes of high-speed rail, the Chinese have built 25,000 miles of high-speed railway line, and we have built zero miles of completed line.

And how much have Chinese high-speed lines cost, per mile, compared to HS2? I fear the ­comparison would be almost too painful to describe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12575763/BORIS-JOHNSON-not-scrap-hs2-manchester-leg.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Boris the sabbatean puppet pushing the one belt one road infrastructure that would globalisation (hollowing out) of britain whilst hiding his true intentions behind faux-patriotism to dupe british readers:

BORIS JOHNSON: Cancel HS2? Cut off the northern leg? We must be out of our minds. The world is watching and we need to show we still have guts and ambition

some people will no doubt say ''but boris delivered brexit'' but that's hogwash. he and the rest of the political class held off for as long as they could. Three years it took them....it was becoming a sick joke and they were risking civil war. And even then they haven't really delivered brexit. They are still flooding britain with migrants and handing our money away to all and sundry including he french.

the only thing boris delivered was: lockdowns and mass covid jabbings. he should be on trial for treason

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

some people will no doubt say ''but boris delivered brexit'' but that's hogwash. he and the rest of the political class held off for as long as they could. Three years it took them....it was becoming a sick joke and they were risking civil war. And even then they haven't really delivered brexit. They are still flooding britain with migrants and handing our money away to all and sundry including he french.

the only thing boris delivered was: lockdowns and mass covid jabbings. he should be on trial for treason

And the search for trade deals with other countries and blocks is going very slowly, almost as if they're holding out for a return to the EU. 

23 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I agree. I don't believe that we had a true Brexit. It just looks like Brexit was hijacked in my opinion. Our leaders still act in the interest of internationalists, not Britons.

What you say makes sense if Eurasianists hijacked Brexit. Russia and Belarus also push migrants into Europe, so I wouldn't expect any changes if it was a Kremlinist sponsored Brexit. They still get to isolate the UK from Europe. I think they want Germany to be their main player in the region.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld