The Fall of the Devil and the Fall of Man

AM178

Having read David's most recent book I wanted to try and make some connection in regards to what he is saying, and what the 'fall' of man actually was.

According to the biblical narrative Man was in Eden and 'fell' by yielding to the temptation of the Serpent, representing the Devil, who told Eve that if she ate of the forbidden fruit she would become 'like the Gods' knowing the difference between good and evil.

This is an analogy that needs a lot of unpacking and clarifying, and I will attempt to do exactly that. First lets get a description of creation: man was made in 'God's image' and was in 'Eden' prior to the fall, and having 'fallen' was expelled from the Garden for having yielded to the temptation of the Devil, represented as the Serpent.

To understand what is actually being said here I think it is necessary to back track a bit and understand who this fallen being - the Devil - is and what occurred prior to the creation of humanity.

In an 'age of creation' prior to this one, there existed a realm of Spiritual beings we can regard as Angels, where an Angel can be thought of as a unique 'angelic' spirit being conceived by God, who is the Father of Spirits. One of these Angels, who the bible refers to as Lucifer, was a very prominent Angel who oversaw the entirety of God's creation, and this Angel being very ancient and possessing great power, decided that this was not enough and a desire arose in his mind - to be the master of creation - to BE God, but this is impossible, as God is the source of all life. And thus through this desire in Lucifer's mind, the first 'sin' and evil came into existence. The original sin of Lucifer was Lust and pride - the desire to exalt himself above all of creation. In order to challenge God however requires conceiving of things that are foreign to God's nature, and thus, the origin of Evil was born through this sin of Lucifer. And the origin of evil was Lust (desire), and from this came hatred, territoriality, and ultimately, war.

Revelation 12:7

“The War in Heaven

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

This desire to 'overthrow' the Spiritual nature of God via the Spiritual nature of Evil (what God is not) triggered a massive 'revolt' among the Angels, with the bible estimating 1/3rd of the Angels believed the lie of Lucifer that such a feat could be done. This begs the question - why would there be a revolt by such a highly esteemed angel who was in Heaven - the presence of God? Was this not enough? The best way this revolt can be summarized was that it was an illusory perception within the mind of the Devil that caused him to believe that he WAS actually God, and could 'overthrow' God, who had created him. All of creation and God's creatures only reflect God as life, as God is the source of all life, as your state of consciousness resonates to that of God's state of consciousness, in that proportion do you have life. 

God is good, God is perfect; God is Love, God is light and God is life. The spiritual creatures who were members of His spiritual kingdom and rebelled against God and His spiritual universe - and were cast out, of course, became the opposite of all that which God is - darkness, evil, the mind of lust, sickness and death.

Through this illusory perception that he was the source of Life and equal or above God, triggered this 'revolt' among the angels 'believing' Lucifer, due to his high position and authority among the Angels. It was an 'intellectual' dispute between God and the Devil, and this 'dispute' caused 1/3rd of All of the Angels to side with Lucifer, while 2/3 of the Angels sided with God. And, as Revelation says..."Then War broke out in Heaven..."

Another very 'prominent' Spirit within the Angelic Realm Known as the Archangel Michael Rallied the remaining 2/3rd of the Angels and clashed with the Devil and his Angels in a conflict and struggle over the control of 'PERCEPTION' within the angelic realm and within all of creation, it was not a physical war in that sense, it was a spiritual war, fought with spiritual weapons and is unfathomable in its intensity compared to human wars.

This ended up in a route of the Fallen Angels as their perception began to distort into greater and greater layers of illusion as they defended with extreme fervor Lucifer's lie and rallied in an attempt to sway the other Spirits to come to their Aid to 'overwhelm' (overthrow God) via the Idea and perception that they were above God - the source of life. When this lie failed to convince, the Loyal Angels began an intense route via perception/spiritual warfare, as the fallen angels began to descend into lower and lower (illusory) states of perception while the unfallen angels remained in a mental-spiritual state that was still in harmony with God's spiritual nature, and thus this 'intellectual' war was won and Satan was 'banished' from Heaven - from God's presence due to his illusory perceptual state which is a lie and the father of all lies. Jesus called him a 'murderer from the beginning' and said he 'abode not in the truth'.

Thus this state of consciousness - the mental-spiritual nature of the fallen angels - was banished from Heaven into a domain outside of God's presence - Hell. Having (evidently) lost the war to overthrow God, and having been banished from his presence into  domain where God was not, the fallen angels had essentially brought upon themselves a perceptual/frequency exile from infinity and were now in an incredibly low vibrational/distorted/evil state of consciousness - their mental spiritual nature was still in a state of rebellion against God.

Keep in mind, this revolt occurred prior to the creation of humanity in a realm of creation much more ancient to that of humans. Some people claim that the war in heaven has not occurred yet and revelation is describing a future event, however revelation never specifies when it took place. If you deduce that the Serpent in the garden was Satan, then it is clear that they were already in a state of rebellion when man was in eden.

God's innate nature is to create and express his infinite love with his creation. After the fall of the Angels God's nature did not change, he remained as he had for infinity - Perfect, Holy, and Untainted by any Evil, and as such new realms and creations were brought into existence through the mind and thoughts of God and his infinite creativity and love, realms upon realms, aeons upon aeons, as creation continued to unfold and God continued to explore infinite possibility through his creations. Mankind was one of these creations - a sentient being who was 'made in the image of God', that is, was a self-aware being capable of knowing the difference between Good and evil, and partook of and 'reflected' God's spiritual nature. The man that God created in his image is the soul, and "Eden" is that state of consciousness wherein the soul thinks the thoughts and ideas and mind of God. God's image is his thoughts, ideas and mind. The man that he created in his image was not matter, but Spirit, and thought God's ideas and mind. There is a higher degree of 'consciousness' in man in that he can differentiate between good and evil - is sentient - whereas the lower animal creation is not conscious of good and evil in the same way, is not, 'made in God's image'.

Next in the biblical narrative, you have the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who 'tempted' mankind to eat of the apple (knowledge of good and evil) saying they would become as Gods. What is this actually saying? It is saying that mankind and human reality existed (or still exists) in a 'higher' frequency/consciousness state that, while resembling what we regard as human reality, was much different - it was LIFE, and 'human' was a perception - a realm of creation and frequency that God had manifested and was within a frequency band that was in a state of 'harmony' with God's nature.

At some point in the manifestation/unfoldment of the human creation into consciousness, their was a 'hack' of human perception that was instigated by an outside force - an information source/false perception was projected into the human mind that deceived the human mind and human consciousness. What was this 'hack' of human consciousness? It was an illusory false perception that was 'projected' into human reality by the fallen spirits. Being 'banished' from God's presence did not eliminate the fallen spirits existence, instead, this disconnection from the infinite triggered the need to find new sources of energy to give them sustenance, similar to a parasite, and so they set out to hijack the perception of God's other creations by creating an illusory false reality that mimicked the prime reality that God had manifested, but rather than reflecting God's mind (life) it reflected the mind of the fallen spirits, which is death, which is what this reality is - it is the mind of the fallen angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul.

If God is Life, rebellion against God's mind could not be otherwise than death. This reality is a counterfeit copy of human reality, designed specifically to 'mimic' prime reality and entrap human consciousness in a perception/frequency band wherein this non-human force can feed of low-vibrational human thought and energy, from being entrapped within this counterfeit, this simulation. The means whereby mortal man is propagated in this fallen state of death is sex-lust, and this lustful mind, is actually the mind of fallen spirits.

The serpent mind that deceived Eve in Eden is an illusion, the sex brain that propagates man and keeps man entrapped within this illusory perceptual frequency band since the 'fall' is the  is the mind of fallen spirits and is death. The physical man with his lustful mind, is contrary to and the opposite of the spiritual man made in God's image. The physical man was brought into existence because the man made in God's image yielded to the mind of the fallen spirits (in consciousness) and mortal propagation and death are the results.

The unreal and Death do not exist in the Divine Mind—death only exists in consciousness in the absence of the Divine Mind—out of the presence of God. The fallen Spirits are in this state of consciousness, and this mortal creation is the unfoldment of their minds and is unreal and does not exist as a reality in the divine mind - in ‘eden’.

John 8:44 

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

This place *is* the mind of Fallen Spiritual Beings who are out of the presence of God as Life and Light - who are in the realm of darkness and death. This place IS the mind of the Fallen Angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul. Hence Jesus did not have a 'natural father' and overcame all death of the human race in thought and consciousness. Jesus quite literally says in the above passage that the father of mortal man is the Devil and not God. 

Thus to be 'saved' is to expand your consciousness beyond the perceptual prison cell of this 'counterfeit' reality into expanded consciousness that is operating outside the frequency walls of this world. These are the saved spirits, they follow the Christ mind throughout Eternity. They have his mind eternally and eternal life. His mind is "the Life", and as the soul overcomes lust, it comes into the consciousness of that which is beyond the frequency walls of the simulation, it is 'resurrected' back to life from the death sting of the serpent mind.

Let me clarify again and be as straight forward as possible: The Devil - the chief of the fallen spirits - as the serpent, through the desire of the lust of the flesh caused the fall of man, and he is the father of all matrimony, conception and propagation in the flesh. There was no marrying and giving in marriage, and no mortal propagation and death until this fallen being, through Lust (the mind of the fallen angels), caused the fall of man that God made in his image.

Death had its origin and lust, and lust is the mental-spiritual state of the Devil. Lust was the original 'sin' that deceived the man made in God's image, it is the mind of the fallen spirits 'overlaying' human consciousness since the fall. All strife, pride, jealousy, malice, disease and death are in the sex and lust senses.

The physical man is created by the law of lust; and the law of lust is anti-spiritual and contrary to life. He only exists in mind and thought in the Absence of God as the only life. He is of mortal conception, and in the God mind does not exist, and is not real in the mind of life--God. Lust is physical disease, sickness and death. The physical man is non-spiritual and has not the elements of life in him; naturally he partakes of disease, sickness and death. 

When the Devil fell, and man who was conceived in the image of God, yielded to the temptation of the Devil and fell, all this creation was cursed and became mortal (human perception was 'tuned in' to the bad copy) -that is, the man made in God's image yielded to the minds of the fallen angels and mortal propagation and death are the results. Or put another way, they 'hijacked' human perception.

The Devil was the first to rebel against God, and is the father of all sin, and this creation is the child of his mind- lust . Only darkness and death can beget darkness and death. All conception here in this mortal state is of the mind of the fallen angels - it is human perception being 'infested' with the archon-demiurge virus - and bears the image of death and "must be born again" (perception expanded beyond the confines of the 'matrix') to bear the image of Christ. As your perception is expanded beyond the confines of this fake fallen angel matrix your state of consciousness partakes of ‘Life’ and is resurrected from this unreal mortal state.  Humanity has essentially become a battery that these fallen angels are feeding off of through the low-vibrational energy of being entrapped in this simulation, they are absorbing and feeding off of human minds via the frequency connection with their own minds. 

In summary: it appears a sort of conscious, self-aware “virus” is attempting to assimilate humanity or human awareness into its domain, like the Borg in Star Trek. And its possible it has carried out this ‘hijacking’ of sentient species in other realms/realities…not just human reality.

What are your thoughts on the ideas presented here? I am not complete in tying everything in to David Icke's newest book, but essentially he is saying the same thing - this reality is controlled and entirely run by a form of artificial intelligence and was created by the fallen angels as a sort of perceptual flytrap, this 'AI mind' is the 'mind of the fallen spirits that I am mentioning in my post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We don't know if this place is run by AI. If I had to guess I would say no. There is no evidence. Similarly there is no evidence of any fallen angels.

I also question, even though a story, the version we were given in the latest bibles about fallen angels like Lucifer - when you decode Lucifer and combine with the building block of life, carbon, we get presented with a different version of the meaning 666, and it appears that Lucifer is more a giver of light and life, rather than evil.

For me, the Adam and Eve story is distorted symbolism. Decoding it, I conclude that it represents the creation of our holographic realm with an unnatural form of creation, with Adam and Eve symbolising the new and unnatural form of creation that overthrows the old natural order. 

God appears to be a hypocrite, as he forbids Adam and Eve to do what they've been designed to do, then does a u-turn and says to mankind to go forth and multiply, once outside the Garden of Eden. But this hypocrisy masks God's complicity in the whole affair. He arranges it all. 

• Like 1

@AM178  firstly, welcome to the forum 🙂  I haven't read his new book yet, but if this is a flavour of it, I'm a bit surprised how Judeo-Christian it is. But having quickly re-read the first few books of Genesis here are a few random thoughts. 

I read elsewhere that according to biblical scholars, Genesis actually contains two creation stories from different traditions blended together. The garden of Eden and the Fall is in the second story, chapter 2.  And these creation myths may not be originally Jewish as they did borrow from other cultures like the Babylonians and Sumerians. 

I didn't notice before, but Eve doesn't get named until after the serpent and apple incident, before that she's just called 'the woman' .  

Adam and 'the woman' were only forbidden to eat from one tree, the tree of knowledge, although the tree wasn't protected from the humans.  After that went wrong and the humans "eyes are opened", God (or Gods, it's a bit unclear how many Gods there are in Genesis) says: 

"The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 

Having recently seen most of the Ancient Aliens programmes, I'm curious to see if this story fits the alien theory. Firstly God creating humans could relate to genetic experimenting and gene mixing between earlier species with alien DNA.  The last quote above about Adam becoming like God could mean that we aren't talking about regular trees here but some advanced technology which was taken without permission in the case of the knowledge-tree, perhaps some kind of psychoactive drug or genetic switching-on technology? 

Having become awakened with "the knowledge", only then does it become necessary to physically prevent human access to the other special "tree" of life which gives longevity. Perhaps some other kind of medical technology which the aliens want to keep to themselves. 

I'm just theorising here, but maybe an avenue worth exploring. 

Edit. 

As for all the angels and demons, I think the only reference up to the end of chapter 3 of Genesis (that's as far as I got!) is the Cherubim bouncers  guarding the east of Eden, which also sounds technological to me, with "a flaming sword flashing back and forth".  You're also bringing in New Testament material, which I haven't done. 

Edited by Campion

My own thoughts:

We are not meant to wake up.

We are not meant to increase our awareness through diet, herbs, spiritual books and nature.

If we do, they lose their control over us.

We are meant to live in this reality, but we are meant to turn into a peaceful harmonic place through nature and technology.

Maybe this is what Tartara was?

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/the-lost-key-part-3-chapter-8.5612/

So who was Jesus?

Jesus was someone who lived outside the simulation in another dimension with different rules of physics.

He chose to enter into the restricted "video game of Earth" to teach us things like peace, harmony, tolerance and acceptance and that your lives are a giant lie created through the economic system, identity and ego which are all lies. This is why they killed him.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 12:48 AM, AM178 said:

Having read David's most recent book I wanted to try and make some connection in regards to what he is saying, and what the 'fall' of man actually was.

According to the biblical narrative Man was in Eden and 'fell' by yielding to the temptation of the Serpent, representing the Devil, who told Eve that if she ate of the forbidden fruit she would become 'like the Gods' knowing the difference between good and evil.

This is an analogy that needs a lot of unpacking and clarifying, and I will attempt to do exactly that. First lets get a description of creation: man was made in 'God's image' and was in 'Eden' prior to the fall, and having 'fallen' was expelled from the Garden for having yielded to the temptation of the Devil, represented as the Serpent.

To understand what is actually being said here I think it is necessary to back track a bit and understand who this fallen being - the Devil - is and what occurred prior to the creation of humanity.

In an 'age of creation' prior to this one, there existed a realm of Spiritual beings we can regard as Angels, where an Angel can be thought of as a unique 'angelic' spirit being conceived by God, who is the Father of Spirits. One of these Angels, who the bible refers to as Lucifer, was a very prominent Angel who oversaw the entirety of God's creation, and this Angel being very ancient and possessing great power, decided that this was not enough and a desire arose in his mind - to be the master of creation - to BE God, but this is impossible, as God is the source of all life. And thus through this desire in Lucifer's mind, the first 'sin' and evil came into existence. The original sin of Lucifer was Lust and pride - the desire to exalt himself above all of creation. In order to challenge God however requires conceiving of things that are foreign to God's nature, and thus, the origin of Evil was born through this sin of Lucifer. And the origin of evil was Lust (desire), and from this came hatred, territoriality, and ultimately, war.

Revelation 12:7

“The War in Heaven

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

This desire to 'overthrow' the Spiritual nature of God via the Spiritual nature of Evil (what God is not) triggered a massive 'revolt' among the Angels, with the bible estimating 1/3rd of the Angels believed the lie of Lucifer that such a feat could be done. This begs the question - why would there be a revolt by such a highly esteemed angel who was in Heaven - the presence of God? Was this not enough? The best way this revolt can be summarized was that it was an illusory perception within the mind of the Devil that caused him to believe that he WAS actually God, and could 'overthrow' God, who had created him. All of creation and God's creatures only reflect God as life, as God is the source of all life, as your state of consciousness resonates to that of God's state of consciousness, in that proportion do you have life. 

God is good, God is perfect; God is Love, God is light and God is life. The spiritual creatures who were members of His spiritual kingdom and rebelled against God and His spiritual universe - and were cast out, of course, became the opposite of all that which God is - darkness, evil, the mind of lust, sickness and death.

Through this illusory perception that he was the source of Life and equal or above God, triggered this 'revolt' among the angels 'believing' Lucifer, due to his high position and authority among the Angels. It was an 'intellectual' dispute between God and the Devil, and this 'dispute' caused 1/3rd of All of the Angels to side with Lucifer, while 2/3 of the Angels sided with God. And, as Revelation says..."Then War broke out in Heaven..."

Another very 'prominent' Spirit within the Angelic Realm Known as the Archangel Michael Rallied the remaining 2/3rd of the Angels and clashed with the Devil and his Angels in a conflict and struggle over the control of 'PERCEPTION' within the angelic realm and within all of creation, it was not a physical war in that sense, it was a spiritual war, fought with spiritual weapons and is unfathomable in its intensity compared to human wars.

This ended up in a route of the Fallen Angels as their perception began to distort into greater and greater layers of illusion as they defended with extreme fervor Lucifer's lie and rallied in an attempt to sway the other Spirits to come to their Aid to 'overwhelm' (overthrow God) via the Idea and perception that they were above God - the source of life. When this lie failed to convince, the Loyal Angels began an intense route via perception/spiritual warfare, as the fallen angels began to descend into lower and lower (illusory) states of perception while the unfallen angels remained in a mental-spiritual state that was still in harmony with God's spiritual nature, and thus this 'intellectual' war was won and Satan was 'banished' from Heaven - from God's presence due to his illusory perceptual state which is a lie and the father of all lies. Jesus called him a 'murderer from the beginning' and said he 'abode not in the truth'.

Thus this state of consciousness - the mental-spiritual nature of the fallen angels - was banished from Heaven into a domain outside of God's presence - Hell. Having (evidently) lost the war to overthrow God, and having been banished from his presence into  domain where God was not, the fallen angels had essentially brought upon themselves a perceptual/frequency exile from infinity and were now in an incredibly low vibrational/distorted/evil state of consciousness - their mental spiritual nature was still in a state of rebellion against God.

Keep in mind, this revolt occurred prior to the creation of humanity in a realm of creation much more ancient to that of humans. Some people claim that the war in heaven has not occurred yet and revelation is describing a future event, however revelation never specifies when it took place. If you deduce that the Serpent in the garden was Satan, then it is clear that they were already in a state of rebellion when man was in eden.

God's innate nature is to create and express his infinite love with his creation. After the fall of the Angels God's nature did not change, he remained as he had for infinity - Perfect, Holy, and Untainted by any Evil, and as such new realms and creations were brought into existence through the mind and thoughts of God and his infinite creativity and love, realms upon realms, aeons upon aeons, as creation continued to unfold and God continued to explore infinite possibility through his creations. Mankind was one of these creations - a sentient being who was 'made in the image of God', that is, was a self-aware being capable of knowing the difference between Good and evil, and partook of and 'reflected' God's spiritual nature. The man that God created in his image is the soul, and "Eden" is that state of consciousness wherein the soul thinks the thoughts and ideas and mind of God. God's image is his thoughts, ideas and mind. The man that he created in his image was not matter, but Spirit, and thought God's ideas and mind. There is a higher degree of 'consciousness' in man in that he can differentiate between good and evil - is sentient - whereas the lower animal creation is not conscious of good and evil in the same way, is not, 'made in God's image'.

Next in the biblical narrative, you have the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who 'tempted' mankind to eat of the apple (knowledge of good and evil) saying they would become as Gods. What is this actually saying? It is saying that mankind and human reality existed (or still exists) in a 'higher' frequency/consciousness state that, while resembling what we regard as human reality, was much different - it was LIFE, and 'human' was a perception - a realm of creation and frequency that God had manifested and was within a frequency band that was in a state of 'harmony' with God's nature.

At some point in the manifestation/unfoldment of the human creation into consciousness, their was a 'hack' of human perception that was instigated by an outside force - an information source/false perception was projected into the human mind that deceived the human mind and human consciousness. What was this 'hack' of human consciousness? It was an illusory false perception that was 'projected' into human reality by the fallen spirits. Being 'banished' from God's presence did not eliminate the fallen spirits existence, instead, this disconnection from the infinite triggered the need to find new sources of energy to give them sustenance, similar to a parasite, and so they set out to hijack the perception of God's other creations by creating an illusory false reality that mimicked the prime reality that God had manifested, but rather than reflecting God's mind (life) it reflected the mind of the fallen spirits, which is death, which is what this reality is - it is the mind of the fallen angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul.

If God is Life, rebellion against God's mind could not be otherwise than death. This reality is a counterfeit copy of human reality, designed specifically to 'mimic' prime reality and entrap human consciousness in a perception/frequency band wherein this non-human force can feed of low-vibrational human thought and energy, from being entrapped within this counterfeit, this simulation. The means whereby mortal man is propagated in this fallen state of death is sex-lust, and this lustful mind, is actually the mind of fallen spirits.

The serpent mind that deceived Eve in Eden is an illusion, the sex brain that propagates man and keeps man entrapped within this illusory perceptual frequency band since the 'fall' is the  is the mind of fallen spirits and is death. The physical man with his lustful mind, is contrary to and the opposite of the spiritual man made in God's image. The physical man was brought into existence because the man made in God's image yielded to the mind of the fallen spirits (in consciousness) and mortal propagation and death are the results.

The unreal and Death do not exist in the Divine Mind—death only exists in consciousness in the absence of the Divine Mind—out of the presence of God. The fallen Spirits are in this state of consciousness, and this mortal creation is the unfoldment of their minds and is unreal and does not exist as a reality in the divine mind - in ‘eden’.

John 8:44 

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

This place *is* the mind of Fallen Spiritual Beings who are out of the presence of God as Life and Light - who are in the realm of darkness and death. This place IS the mind of the Fallen Angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul. Hence Jesus did not have a 'natural father' and overcame all death of the human race in thought and consciousness. Jesus quite literally says in the above passage that the father of mortal man is the Devil and not God. 

Thus to be 'saved' is to expand your consciousness beyond the perceptual prison cell of this 'counterfeit' reality into expanded consciousness that is operating outside the frequency walls of this world. These are the saved spirits, they follow the Christ mind throughout Eternity. They have his mind eternally and eternal life. His mind is "the Life", and as the soul overcomes lust, it comes into the consciousness of that which is beyond the frequency walls of the simulation, it is 'resurrected' back to life from the death sting of the serpent mind.

Let me clarify again and be as straight forward as possible: The Devil - the chief of the fallen spirits - as the serpent, through the desire of the lust of the flesh caused the fall of man, and he is the father of all matrimony, conception and propagation in the flesh. There was no marrying and giving in marriage, and no mortal propagation and death until this fallen being, through Lust (the mind of the fallen angels), caused the fall of man that God made in his image.

Death had its origin and lust, and lust is the mental-spiritual state of the Devil. Lust was the original 'sin' that deceived the man made in God's image, it is the mind of the fallen spirits 'overlaying' human consciousness since the fall. All strife, pride, jealousy, malice, disease and death are in the sex and lust senses.

The physical man is created by the law of lust; and the law of lust is anti-spiritual and contrary to life. He only exists in mind and thought in the Absence of God as the only life. He is of mortal conception, and in the God mind does not exist, and is not real in the mind of life--God. Lust is physical disease, sickness and death. The physical man is non-spiritual and has not the elements of life in him; naturally he partakes of disease, sickness and death. 

When the Devil fell, and man who was conceived in the image of God, yielded to the temptation of the Devil and fell, all this creation was cursed and became mortal (human perception was 'tuned in' to the bad copy) -that is, the man made in God's image yielded to the minds of the fallen angels and mortal propagation and death are the results. Or put another way, they 'hijacked' human perception.

The Devil was the first to rebel against God, and is the father of all sin, and this creation is the child of his mind- lust . Only darkness and death can beget darkness and death. All conception here in this mortal state is of the mind of the fallen angels - it is human perception being 'infested' with the archon-demiurge virus - and bears the image of death and "must be born again" (perception expanded beyond the confines of the 'matrix') to bear the image of Christ. As your perception is expanded beyond the confines of this fake fallen angel matrix your state of consciousness partakes of ‘Life’ and is resurrected from this unreal mortal state.  Humanity has essentially become a battery that these fallen angels are feeding off of through the low-vibrational energy of being entrapped in this simulation, they are absorbing and feeding off of human minds via the frequency connection with their own minds. 

In summary: it appears a sort of conscious, self-aware “virus” is attempting to assimilate humanity or human awareness into its domain, like the Borg in Star Trek. And its possible it has carried out this ‘hijacking’ of sentient species in other realms/realities…not just human reality.

What are your thoughts on the ideas presented here? I am not complete in tying everything in to David Icke's newest book, but essentially he is saying the same thing - this reality is controlled and entirely run by a form of artificial intelligence and was created by the fallen angels as a sort of perceptual flytrap, this 'AI mind' is the 'mind of the fallen spirits that I am mentioning in my post. 

Isn't this what the cathars believed? and people should not reproduce?