Ayahuasca trips that you recommend?

Henrawrian

I was wondering if anyone knows of any authentic, safe, and beneficial auahuasca retreats that are untainted by the globalists. 

I heard from a good amount of people that there are several ayahuasca retreats with corrupt shamans who's intention is to keep you further locked into this simulation we call reality.  They induce experiences that makes you take this false reality more seriously, thus, keeping you from awakening.

The Demiurge and his goons are famous for twisting and inverting anything that could possibly benefit and awaken the masses.  I just want to make sure i don't get caught up in a corrupted ayahuasca retreat.  Does anyone know which ayahiasca retreat that David Icke went to?  Much appreciated!

On 9/23/2023 at 6:16 PM, Henrawrian said:

I was wondering if anyone knows of any authentic, safe, and beneficial auahuasca retreats that are untainted by the globalists. 

I heard from a good amount of people that there are several ayahuasca retreats with corrupt shamans who's intention is to keep you further locked into this simulation we call reality.  They induce experiences that makes you take this false reality more seriously, thus, keeping you from awakening.

The Demiurge and his goons are famous for twisting and inverting anything that could possibly benefit and awaken the masses.  I just want to make sure i don't get caught up in a corrupted ayahuasca retreat.  Does anyone know which ayahiasca retreat that David Icke went to?  Much appreciated!

There is also the other side to this too 

to  these things too I suppose?

eg see Jan Irvin ,Joseph Atwills  in (gnostic/ logos  media ) wher they looked into background study of history of these things as maybe being pushed also as continuation of MK Ultra ???

It's worth getting as much information as possible I suppose in history of the tribal use and how this compares to modern use depending on group etc etc?

On 9/23/2023 at 8:16 PM, Henrawrian said:

Ok, slightly controversial response, but we're on a forum so I hope this is taken in good spirit. But my 2 cents, is I highly recommend you don't do it. 

You're opening up a huge can of worms when you take this drug. You are making yourself vulnerable to all kinds of demonic entities, with a trip you might actually never come out of. As the saying goes "a dance with the devil might last you forever". 

I don't expect this is what you want to hear. But a bit of feedback that goes against the grain is better than living in an echo chamber. 

8 hours ago, Henrawrian said:

Ayahuasca lets you experience a frequency outside of EMF.  I will attend one of these ceremony as soon as i find a credible one.

Look into Graham Hancock. (the explorer / writer of hidden ancient history) 

He's done this ceremony many times. 

I'm sure you can find a way to contact him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2023 at 6:16 PM, Henrawrian said:

Hello. I have done 2 Aya retreats, lived with an Aya shaman and family for 3 months and spoken to many pasejeros....

Unless you go into the jungle by yourself you will not find an authentic retreat.

What people think is authentic is actually not at all, and all these rules imposed has been influenced by western owners of retreat center to make it appear more important and serious and pretend authenticity.

There are also many different traditions that vary greatly. I have personal experience with Shipipo and Huni Kuin.

Shipipo tradition most common you come across.

So the authentic way if you genuinely wanted it. Would be for you to identify your issue. Go visit the curando, or shaman, THEY would drink the Ayahuasca NOT YOU. They would use their decades of training with plants to make a diagnosis and then put you on a master plant dieta for 6 months. It is the diet that will cure you.

I know many locals cured this way.

But foreigner became interested and south American need money. So now they let anyone drink it with no training, see how you get on and call it authentic experience and it will likely be mixed up with a lot of western woo woo.

The Huni Kuin approach it differently. It's not a medical science like Shipipo. It's more a celebration of life, a big party with lots of other substances involved and singing and dancing........

You should also know that when you go to these places you can buy Ayahuasca brew for 10 dollars and do it yourself.....

Nimea Kaya

El dragon in tarapota

Temple of way of light

Arkana

All decent centers if you want the modern Aya experience. 

Edit: if you're not looking for healing and just wanna get high and have a "spiritual" experience, there are cheaper ways to do it back at home, DMT, LSD, mescaline etc......you don't really need to go to Peru and have unauthentic experience - a lot of that is spiritual egoism to be honest .

And you will find that if you do take Aya you might experience things like encounters with aliens and jesus - and your spiritual ego may go through the roof afterwards - I have seen it countless times. Really your opening up experiences and desires that lay deep in your mind's psyche. I.e if you meet jesus during an Aya trip it's probably because deep down you wanted this experience so it gave it to you. We can debate this experience's reality.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the information.  I will check out the 4 centers and choose accordingly.

I am not seeking healing or using it for recreational purposes.  What i seek is answers and my first conscious experience of tuning into a different frequency.  Just like that Mr. Icke has been talking about for decades, i believe our perceptions come about from EMF frequency entering our mind (mind is also part of the body computer and is not physical).  I want to escape the EMF frequency and try to remember how to tap into different consciousness by tuning into a frequency outside of EMF.  Hopefully, i can be able to do this without ayahuasca or any other substances just like Mr.Icke and a few others.

I also have questions i'd like to ask Infinite Awareness regarding Mr. Icke to verify some of his claims as well as my own personal view on the nature of reality.

@Henrawrianhey friend. You didn't tag me so I only saw your posts.

I actually just two days ago made a video about my experience. Feel free to watch.

In my experience you don't need to take Ayahuasca to get the information you seek. Deep meditation.

I will make video about huachuma next. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, Henrawrian said:

Mr.H, one other thing.  Have you read any of Mr. Icke's books or watched his live 8hr presentations?  What have you experienced in these ayahuasca ceremonies?  Does it align with what Mr. Icke says regarding the nature of reality?

Yes many live presentations. 

The only thing similar I guess and that I didn't mention in video was seeing energy vampires or Jinn as David calls it 

I expect David has very different intentions and questions than me so got different answers. In my experience it gives you both what you want and need at the time. But as I say in video heavy discernment, required afterwards imo 

• Like 1

Not one human needs to delude themselves into thinking that drugs will give them an unfair advantage. NDEer also get what they don't expect. As it embodies all roles it will never be what is anticipated. No one can use it to cheat their way through. Let's just say no one can get past it.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 5:38 AM, Mr H said:

@Henrawrianhey friend. You didn't tag me so I only saw your posts.

I actually just two days ago made a video about my experience. Feel free to watch.

In my experience you don't need to take Ayahuasca to get the information you seek. Deep meditation.

I will make video about huachuma next. 

Thanks , great to hear positive creative , healing side to these plant medicines and fasts, diets too.

"Set and setting" so important too

It is amazing how they arrived at these two main  plants together out of all the possibilities out there in forests .

The spiritual side is intriguing 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Thanks , great to hear positive creative , healing side to these plant medicines and fasts, diets too.

"Set and setting" so important too

It is amazing how they arrived at these two main  plants together out of all the possibilities out there in forests .

The spiritual side is intriguing 

Thx.

I will make a video soon about Huachuma. My preferred plant medicine. Much more grounded and great results. As I mentioned in video, a lot of folks develop this kind spiritual ego around Ayahuasca, in that they think they are more evolved spiritually than other people or they have special knowledge and now they are special.

I do love Ayahuasca but you do not need to take it for any type of spiritual development - but can be great to heal traumas and physical issues, especially combined with the right dieta.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

Interesting article I listened to ;might be useful to get as full a picture as possible 

Unspun -057. -Ayahuasca 

By JanIrvin and Joseph Atwill Gnostic Media 

Where they appear to  find a small group anthropologists,with links to cybernetics, computer science , Massey group,cia,

MK Ultra,

William Burroughs ,yage letters ,and counter culture popularisation of Ayahuasca ,etc 

So I again wonder about the history of this ? 

Not suggesting it doesn't have native earlier  use as purging ,healing  etc 

( that's not really addressed by them other than they found no evidence of its spiritual use despite few  anthropology claims eg Jeremy Narby but would be interesting to know?)

but how it came to attention of population is interesting to know and why and I  again caution is needed when anything is linked to these characters .

It's the  same conundrum with all these things ? 

Weaponized anthropology etc? 

Edited by Talorgan

@Talorgan imo. It became very popular because folks in the 80s achieved their financial goals and we're looking for their next fix. Not finding it in materliasm. Some went to India, some south America. If you're a poor south American and a rich dude offers a lot of cash to do a ceremony you will give it to them. As I mentioned above in places like Peru, traditionally, the patient would not drink the Aya themselves.

Then one poor community sees it makes money and starts doing it and so on. The folks who paid a load of money for it obviously want to say it's great bang for their buck and over glamourize it and more westerners come.

This is kinda how see how it exploded....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I expect some  might also add(ed) other things too like datura ( not good idea although herbalists might use vvvv small dosage for Parkinson's etc I think?

) etc  which I think could also  be used  negatively for suggestibility etc etc 

But there is that genuine side too as usual with these things and looking at the early art work on stones here (unless it was Julian Jaynes bicameral mind ), maybe was similar here

or other trance methods like sound ?

Edited by Talorgan

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

. It became very popular because folks in the 80s achieved their financial goals and we're looking for their next fix. Not finding it in materliasm. Some went to India, some south America. If you're a poor south American and a rich dude offers a lot of cash to do a ceremony you will give it to them. As I mentioned above in places like Peru, traditionally, the patient would not drink the Aya themselves.

Then one poor community sees it makes money and starts doing it and so on. The folks who paid a load of money for it obviously want to say it's great bang for their buck and over glamourize it and more westerners come.

It's a picture of two very different cultures coming together, and I'm wondering if they understand each other well enough to give and receive good wisdom? I've had no experience with entheogens, but when I spent a few years practicing a very Japanese version of Zen Buddhism I found the cultural difference made quite a big barrier and I made very little progress. It could be just me though because some of the others didn't have a problem with it. 

2 minutes ago, Campion said:

It's a picture of two very different cultures coming together, and I'm wondering if they understand each other well enough to give and receive good wisdom? I've had no experience with entheogens, but when I spent a few years practicing a very Japanese version of Zen Buddhism I found the cultural difference made quite a big barrier and I made very little progress. It could be just me though because some of the others didn't have a problem with it. 

If you have a good shaman he will guide you well in the Peru tradition through the process if you tell them what you want via his icaros. Finding one is difficult.

Other traditions are different. I'm only familiar with Peru tradition and Huni Kuin. Huni Kuin is more like a big party not really seeking healing, more celebration.

But you can buy this stuff at the markets in Peru/Ecuador for 20 bucks for 5 whacks and do it yourself also and get what you need if you know how to open close ceremony and work with intention.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I expect some  might also add(ed) other things too 

What I meant was ;

Don't take Datura  / brug /

at At All  as dangerous!

Also I understand one should be aware to avoid certain foods ,medicines etc  before ,be healthy enough etc  and make sure it is a good healer that knows what they are doing is obviously v important

I wouldn't recommend Ayahuasca myself though 

Sorry I was waffling bit ,

Edited by Talorgan