The seraphims description by a very genuine guy. Link in topic

Okay so i come about this video 2-3 days ago and didn't know what to expect but what he relates and what David says are pretty damn close things in terms of describing the archons, the demiurge.

So at least for me this guy his name is Daniel Schmidt is a very genuine guy he is the creator of the movies "Samadhi 1 & 2 & 3" and i really recommend watching these masterpieces he isn't into this stuff we are in here the most of us surfing this forum , i don't think he is aware of the things David speaks of (i wouldn't if i didn't had certain experiences) but we can leave that behind and see the point i'm trying to make .

He is for decades now into meditation, out of body experiences, he is aware of the Dazzling Darkness, God or how do you wanna call it and in this particular video while he is doing his meditation he is talking us into his encounter with a white bearded guy wearing what he appeared to him being a "sufi hat" holding a ring in his hands which looked alive to him surrounded by these angelic beings who call themselves the seraphims 3 at number moving and talking as one telling him by merging with the fire of god and other things you will hear in the video now this guy as he claims had some prejudices for the people claiming that encountered angels but now he is convinced that these realms and beings exist. What he didn't understand is why the seraphims were conscious and interactive but mechanical in nature, following the same pattern on and on.

Let's take a look at this from my point of view, if we replace the white bearded guy with the sufi hat with the demiurge, the ring holding in his hand with the ouroboros and the seraphims that surround him with the archons we've got a hell of a symbolism story here don't you think?

It could be that Humans misunderstand everything here. And I'm pretty sure there are only a few per generation who get some extended unfiltered information. It can't be translated into human concepts, figurative notions, and in human language. All patterns must be encrypted in advance in order to be able to understand the language. That means all the big questions since the beginning of human existence are known. From the perspective of the other side. And that the first thing an experiencer will learn is that the sum of human knowledge is unable to provide an explanation. 

On 9/22/2023 at 3:56 PM, Origin said:

It could be that Humans misunderstand everything here. And I'm pretty sure there are only a few per generation who get some extended unfiltered information. It can't be translated into human concepts, figurative notions, and in human language. All patterns must be encrypted in advance in order to be able to understand the language. That means all the big questions since the beginning of human existence are known. From the perspective of the other side. And that the first thing an experiencer will learn is that the sum of human knowledge is unable to provide an explanation. 

So what you are actually saying is that even faced with the truth an experiencer can't really grasp it because of our limited conditioned patterns of understanding ? 

20 minutes ago, nobody369 said:

So what you are actually saying is that even faced with the truth an experiencer can't really grasp it because of our limited conditioned patterns of understanding ? 

Yes. A human being can differentiate that there are many layers. Each variation gets only fragments of the whole truth. The non human patterns have to be merged. From then on you can understand the patterns. The conditioning of the human system is no longer important. Human understanding is replaced by a different kind of understanding. An Experiencer will be confronted with something that will spark curiosity to want to grasp it.  

47 minutes ago, Origin said:

Yes. A human being can differentiate that there are many layers. Each variation gets only fragments of the whole truth. The non human patterns have to be merged. From then on you can understand the patterns. The conditioning of the human system is no longer important. Human understanding is replaced by a different kind of understanding. An Experiencer will be confronted with something that will spark curiosity to want to grasp it.  

I agree to one extent however on another hand i am sure that this is by design (limiting our perceiving faculties) in my view a human beign have unlimited potential if untouched by a circular life and his potential is limited just by time if hasn't attained immortality in this density . The first barrage is thinking in words, the second is the thinking itself. Until one has not attained true liberation from thinking in limited perspectives thinking itself and any other layer that can break the chains until there is nothing left to hold you in an ilusory reality, he indeed cannot know the truth . But when one does i don't think any comunication tool that we can come of can come in hand. I think we can be the source itself channeling through this lense we call the body.

36 minutes ago, nobody369 said:

I agree to one extent however on another hand i am sure that this is by design (limiting our perceiving faculties) in my view a human beign have unlimited potential if untouched by a circular life and his potential is limited just by time if hasn't attained immortality in this density . The first barrage is thinking in words, the second is the thinking itself. Until one has not attained true liberation from thinking in limited perspectives thinking itself and any other layer that can break the chains until there is nothing left to hold you in an ilusory reality, he indeed cannot know the truth . But when one does i don't think any comunication tool that we can come of can come in hand. I think we can be the source itself channeling through this lense we call the body.

Human consciousness is protected. Unlimited potential is activated when reality has been grasped. The non human. There is another ability within us to understand the language of the other side unfiltered. A human being can't decide this, an entity becomes active when certain requirements are met. You are led to what you can grasp. Human language and unsophisticated dogmas are no longer needed. There is no turning back for those who go this way. Other challenges will emerge that will no longer have anything to do with this spectrum.