Jump to content

What other things besides fluoride does David Icke says harms us that the general public do or cosume?


whiteboyal

Recommended Posts

I only read a couple of David Icke books so far but I know he said that fluoride harms the body or pineal gland. I want to know what else he says about things people do or consume that they don't know is harming them and what the solution is if any for the harmful thing. For example for fluoride it would be getting a filter that removes it and avoiding fluoride toothpaste. What Else?

Thanks

Edited by whiteboyal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Don't use/own a smartphone. Get rid of any smart tech. Don't have the "vaccines" or "boosters" or any other injections.

What if I need to use a phone or computer for my daily life and can't remove them? I heard about some types of necklaces (EMF) that block radiation but not sure which one to buy or if they are legit at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Computers can be wired. If you do need to use a smartphone, there are blocking pouches you can put it into when not in use (if you have to use them at all, keep them away from your head and body...even your hands if possible).

 

There are pouches on amazon for a fiver, and they work. Don't waste £££ on expensive crap.

 

Don't personally know about the necklace/pendant type things, but if made from genuine shungite then they will have some sort of neutralising effect. Shungite's the thing. Plenty of snake oil products out there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Humans are harmful to Humans (I personally don't like crowds) so that is usually when Hate is prevalent and too quick judgement and EGO is often harmful by which the macho people of the world think this is cool when it is really just stupid behaviour, so that, as well as the usual Machines & Tech & Foul Chemical Tap Water/  & Chem- Trails. & Pony Tails, ok not Pony Tails, afaik they are safe!

 

Actively Nudging via manipulation methods used by corporations in marketing and coercing customers in every which way!

 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Trustinfinite said:

So david or none of his family use smart phones? Where has he ever said this? He might have said, don't be addicted to it, that I can believe, but not to use one? 

 

in his new book for example he mentioned the harmful effects  and the effect of all satellites and  towers going up ,5 g etc 6g   7g etc the internet of everything,and the plan perhaps  humans  used as an antenna

Whilst some people are already v sensitive or suffering debilitating electr sensitivity page 271 etc

Arthur Firstenberg  has interesting articles too ; like affect on babies born in hospital next to 5g mask etc

https://cellphonetaskforce.org/humans-bees-and-wildlife-in-2023/

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 10:13 PM, whiteboyal said:

What if I need to use a phone or computer for my daily life and can't remove them? I heard about some types of necklaces (EMF) that block radiation but not sure which one to buy or if they are legit at all.

I have used these in the past. May be of use. Has been tested in controlled environments

 

https://life-alignment.com/vortex-cards/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BPA, receipt papers, aspartine, gmo , unhealthy meat and produce. Bpa and chemicals found on store receipts ramps up estrogen and diminishes testosterone.  Most men are pretty much no longer truly masculine anymote because of it.  We can't avoid these two, but we can take supplements to counteract against it.

 

Aspartine is a toxic waste byproduct found in virtually all candies, sodas, and other goodies that love.  It's many times sweeter than sugar and causes cancer and neurological damage.  Highly addictive.  Courtesy of Monsanto foods run by Donald Rumsfeld....

 

GMO can destroy sperm count.  We have yet to fully know what it does to our body.  Seedless grapes and watermelon.  Eat lots of that and you get a seedless human.

 

As for meat and produce from unhealthy birds and animals pumped eith growth hormones and other vile chemicals.  i'm sure most of you know some of the consequences of consuming them...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Henrawrian said:

BPA, receipt papers, aspartine, gmo , unhealthy meat and produce. Bpa and chemicals found on store receipts ramps up estrogen and diminishes testosterone.  Most men are pretty much no longer truly masculine anymote because of it.  We can't avoid these two, but we can take supplements to counteract against it.

 

Aspartine is a toxic waste byproduct found in virtually all candies, sodas, and other goodies that love.  It's many times sweeter than sugar and causes cancer and neurological damage.  Highly addictive.  Courtesy of Monsanto foods run by Donald Rumsfeld....

 

GMO can destroy sperm count.  We have yet to fully know what it does to our body.  Seedless grapes and watermelon.  Eat lots of that and you get a seedless human.

 

As for meat and produce from unhealthy birds and animals pumped eith growth hormones and other vile chemicals.  i'm sure most of you know some of the consequences of consuming them...

Thanks this was the kind of list I was hoping for, do you have any specific examples of how you counteract any of these (besides avoiding) like the supplements you mentioned for example. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, whiteboyal said:

Thanks this was the kind of list I was hoping for, do you have any specific examples of how you counteract any of these (besides avoiding) like the supplements you mentioned for example. 

You can take multivitamins, organic eggs, organic nuts, and zinc to strengthen testosterone.  There's plenty of sources in the web.

 

As for the rest on the list, drinking plenty of non-fluorided water is probably the most important thing to consume since it flushes out the toxins in our body.  Of course, nothing is more effective than simply avoiding them by knowing what you're eating.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 7:13 PM, whiteboyal said:

do you have any specific examples of how you counteract any of these (besides avoiding)

 

Look into Borax and Chlorine Dioxide (also known as CDS or MMS).  Borax is known to de-calcify the pineal gland for example, and Chlorine Dioxide de-toxifies your entire body, it's a cure for Covid and helps with countless other diseases (even 'incurable' ones), helps with radiation poisoning etc. -- which is why it is heavily targeted by the BigPharma lobby. You can make it yourself very easily & cheaply (see andreaskalcker.com / comusav.com, also you can find many MMS/CDS Telegram channels & groups) - I'm doing it myself and can only recommend it. 

 

Edited by QueenRia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, QueenRia said:

 

Look into Borax and Chlorine Dioxide (also known as CDS or MMS).  Borax is known to de-calcify the pineal gland for example, and Chlorine Dioxide de-toxifies your entire body, it's a cure for Covid and helps with countless other diseases (even 'incurable' ones), helps with radiation poisoning etc. -- which is why it is heavily targeted by the BigPharma lobby. You can make it yourself very easily & cheaply (see andreaskalcker.com / comusav.com, also you can find many MMS/CDS Telegram channels & groups) - I'm doing it myself and can only recommend it. 

 

I knew some folks who swore by MMS reckoned it cured almost everything...

 

What have you specifically noticed since doing it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

I knew some folks who swore by MMS reckoned it cured almost everything...

 

What have you specifically noticed since doing it?

 

I know what you mean, if you read the success stories people had with it, it does seem to cure everything! 😄  

But it totally depends on the person, and also how well they are able to follow the protocol.


CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution after Andreas Kalcker) kills pathogens and works as an oxidizer - it gets absorbed entirely in the stomach, and if I understand correctly, oxygen gets released into the blood and helps the body correct imbalances and heal itself. 
CD or MMS (Chlorine Dioxide after Jim Humble) also makes it into the intestine where it kills parasites.

 

My personal experiences so far:
- heavy metal detox with CDS seems to have worked, as the "magnetic skin" symptom went away
- currently on the Kerri Rivera parasite cleanse protocol using CD, but I'm finding it hard to be consistent with the doses and keep it up over a longer period of time, which you HAVE TO DO with both CDS and CD, and so I can't report any successes yet
- my father got rid of a pain in the lower back after several months on CDS
- my mother has seen improvement with a skin rash she has had since the mRNA-injections (my parents are both jabbed), but she fell off the protocol too soon and it didn't vanish entirely. She's back on again now.
CDS is supposed to help eliminate the spike proteins and other poisons form the injections, which is why I told my parents about it - but you have to stay on the protocol for many months, which is not easy to do for many people. 

 

I'm also on Borax now and hoping it will help me with some issues. One thing is, I would like to have more dreams at night again (decalcify pineal gland), and I'm curious whether I will see any changes there. I used to have amazing dreams when I was young, and it helped strengthen my spiritual connection. I've been wondering why the dreams left, and why I hardly dream anymore, until I learned about the pineal gland and how it is being targeted... 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Mr H said:

What have you specifically noticed since doing it?

 

I just realized that I forgot to mention the most important thing:  Chlorine Dioxide has cured my health anxiety!  I don't have health insurance and used to have lots of disempowering beliefs and fears about health, bordering on hypochondria.  Since I started doing health research and discovering CDS/MMS and other substances like Borax or DMSO, that is almost completely gone. I don't even fear cancer anymore!  Because I know whatever it is, it's curable!  I used to know it's curable by mental/spiritual means (many people have done it, like Gregg Braden and Louise Hay), but I didn't believe I could do that because of my fear-problem. Now that I know I have physical tools as well, not just spiritual tools, I feel much stronger and confident. 

 

45 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Did you make it yourself or get from somewhere like Etsy?

 

I make it myself, both CDS and CD. It's very easy, like making coffee. I think if you buy it you should only buy it from trusted sources where you know how they make it. Because there's a lot of pseudo-CDS out there, and some of it might even be meant to harm (to give CDS a bad name).
 

 

Edited by QueenRia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...