The Pro Wrestling thread

SuperstarNeilC

13 hours ago, truther79 said:

I loved the Attitude Era and Monday Night Wars. Compulsive viewing, albeit I never really tuned in to WCW at the time.

As a young kid, I idolised the Ultimate Warrior and nearly wet myself when he beat Hogan.

Certainly looking back...WCW nailed WWF for a while...

Hogan was so much better as a heel. The NWO was almost certainly the coolest stable ever created. And like you say...the swagger of Scott Hall was off the scale 😎That plane strutt was class 😂😆

Wrestling now is just pants.

1000000% agree...

And I appreciate the whole thing even more as an adult knowing what these guys had to go through every night and all the injuries.........get far more than in MMA for example....these guys are Legends.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

1000000% agree...

And I appreciate the whole thing even more as an adult knowing what these guys had to go through every night and all the injuries.........get far more than in MMA for example....these guys are Legends.

What are your top 3 favourite memories from watching wrestling?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 8:26 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Good old Shirley Crabtree { no relation } true entertainment value, my wife's granny loved Big Daddy, hated Les Kellet, and, Mick Mcmanus! You couldn't interrupt her Saturday afternoon shows for anything less than a nuclear war!🤨 Personally, I can't stand the Americanised bullshit that passes for entertainment these days, Kent Walton would spin in his grave! download(5).jpg.ac2a88ced84e1bd4f98aea61d55c14ef.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1