Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

11 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Or it means nothing at all. You can find patterns anywhere if you look for them and if you want to. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

From the link…

The term (German: Apophäniefrom the Greek verb ἀποφαίνειν (apophaínein)) was coined by psychiatrist Klaus Conrad in his 1958 publication

1+9+5+8 = 23  

two 3

33.  Aaaaaghhhh!!!!

😉

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Or it means nothing at all. You can find patterns anywhere if you look for them and if you want to.

i think that is why occultists do it. they look for endless correspondences through gematria and colours and how it all fits into the tree of life and they keep doing it until they have a kind of mental spasm where they believe that everything in creation is connected

if the eastern method is to empty the mind to go beyond 'i am' ego to experience oneness then the kabbalistic method is to fill the mind up to the point of overload and beyond to see the interconnectedness

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2023 at 11:52 AM, Macnamara said:

there were a bunch of women who suddenly came forward making claims about alec salmond and the blogger craig murray pointed out that they were all members of a clique of people around nicola sturgeon who was salmond's political rival

so it looked very much like they had coordinated an attack on salmond. Murray was then jailed for having brought this up during the trial

in his interview with andrew tate tucker carlson heard how THEY had gone around anyone they could find who knew tate or had been part of his life to try and find anyone who would dish any sort of dirt on him at all so that's what they do and who knows maybe they offer a little cash incentive....

Now lets consider that there might be all kinds of reasons why someone might make a claim. Perhaps they want to remove someone whose job position they want or perhaps its politically motivated or perhaps its just vindictiveness etc

But those with an axe to grind can also PAY people to say things. So on one side of the political divide there was stormy daniels coming out making claims against trump and then on the other side of the political divide there was recently a shady character making claims about obama. Now maybe the claims are real and maybe they aren't but what's sure is that character assassination is clearly a tool that is used to take people out so i think we need to be careful and that's why i try not to jump on bandwagons even ones against people i am opposed to like obama

accusations have now been made against the guy who the recent movie 'sound of freedom', on child trafficking, was based on

there are some kinda creepy things about brand and i don't know the ins and outs of his case but it does seem to be the case that anyone who speaks out on any of these usual topics we discuss comes under attack of some sort

They don't even need to dredge up something true as they can throw mud which creates stigma and once that is there it diminishes someones message in the eyes of others. Suddenly people aren't thinking anymore about the topics like the covid plandemic or 911 truth or child trafficking and instead are obsessing over salacious details about peoples lives that detract away from the cabal and their activities.

its about creating doubt in peoples minds about people and therefore about what they are speaking out about.....the technical term for that is 'cognitive infiltration'

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

And it's also part of the ongoing war against men, where any man can be accused of sexual misdeeds for spurious reasons. Sexual harassment or controlling behaviour etc. are extremely broad and vaguely defined, intentionally so. It means if they want to find a way to make you guilty of something, they can do. 

If you've ever flirted with or asked a woman out, especially at work but it could be anywhere, then the law could easily make a case that you have committed sexual harassment, if your advances were unwanted (and how do you find out if they're wanted, without asking?). Furthermore, even if the woman consents, she can withdraw consent later, even years later, and claim she was 'coerced'. This can happen to any man in the West now and there are men sitting in prison today because of it. 

that is definately going on and is about preventing men and women from coming together and procreating. I also believe the trans agenda is also about destroying peoples ability to reproduce

i see it all as strategies being employed against our society to prevent it from being able to function properly. It could all be put under the title of 'cultural marxism'

That's not to say that illegal or shoddy behaviours don't go on but i doubt the system will ever apply justice to the cabal members caught with their pants down

The onus has always been on men to make the first move but nowadays that is a potentially risky undertaking especially if women are not expected to take any responsibility for their own choices and behaviours

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

This story is the new flavour of the week. Glancing at the newspaper rack with 12 front covers facing me on Monday, two had the word Demon. 

(The Sun mentions probe which could be a jokey alien reference, as UFO or UAP is also in the news.)

The BBC news and World Service, is, in this story, 'promoting' "YouTube, owned by Google" that "many viewers watch instead of TV", and "earning money" via "YouTube". Also the BBC investigation in the next seven days, and the urgency (it will be completed in days not months etc)

The question of "what did TV chiefs" know naturally reminds me a bit of the coverage of Saville and Schofield, and also reminds me of the latest attempts to make bosses 'pay' for their staffs 'crimes', and to encourage colleagues to spy and grass on each other, and to avoid being guilty by association. I write quickly so excuse me if I've cut a corner.

The BBC sent a car to collect a 16 year old from school so the latest news says. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

accusations have now been made against the guy who the recent movie 'sound of freedom', on child trafficking, was based on

there are some kinda creepy things about brand and i don't know the ins and outs of his case but it does seem to be the case that anyone who speaks out on any of these usual topics we discuss comes under attack of some sort

They don't even need to dredge up something true as they can throw mud which creates stigma and once that is there it diminishes someones message in the eyes of others. Suddenly people aren't thinking anymore about the topics like the covid plandemic or 911 truth or child trafficking and instead are obsessing over salacious details about peoples lives that detract away from the cabal and their activities.

its about creating doubt in peoples minds about people and therefore about what they are speaking out about.....the technical term for that is 'cognitive infiltration'

I came across the term 'cognitive infiltration' back when obama's internet tzar Cass Sunstein advised obama to create an army of cyber warriors whose job it would be to go into internet forums and chatrooms to spread doubt in their minds about the things they were starting to become cogniscent of

The citizen journalist luke rudowski confronted cass sunstein about his war on conspiracy theorists at a public event at which cass was a speaker (see clip below). Later luke posted a video saying that he had been sent an email which he suspected and when he got a techy friend to open it he found it contained dodgy photos; so someone was trying to stitch luke up (see second video below)

Obama Information Czar Cass Sunstein Confronted on Cognitive Infiltration of Groups

Attempted Setup of Luke Rudkowski

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The citizen journalist luke rudowski confronted cass sunstein about his war on conspiracy theorists at a public event at which cass was a speaker (see clip below). Later luke posted a video saying that he had been sent an email which he suspected and when he got a techy friend to open it he found it contained dodgy photos; so someone was trying to stitch luke up (see second video below)

there was a story in the newspapers recently about a CIA operative who was caught with dodgy photos and perhaps in the past i would have thought 'typical that a dodgy person like that would be working in the heart of the system' but nowadays i'm a little more cautious. Nowadays i consider the possibility that they might have upset powerful people in the system and are being destroyed for it:

Ex-CIA employee snared earlier in classified info bust found guilty of possessing child abuse images

Updated 12:21 AM BST, September 14, 2023

NEW YORK (AP) — A former CIA software engineer already convicted in the biggest theft of classified information in CIA history was convicted Wednesday on charges of possessing child sexual abuse images.

A jury returned its verdict in Manhattan federal court against Joshua Schulte after prosecutors presented proof that Schulte had over 3,000 images and videos depicting the sexual abuse of children as young as age 2 hidden in encrypted areas of his home desktop computer.

At sentencing scheduled for Jan. 10, Schulte could face decades in prison for Wednesday’s conviction along with his conviction last year on charges that he released a trove of CIA secrets through WikiLeaks in 2017.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Accused of rape, emotional abuse, coercive and controlling behaviour 

Emotional abuse? What a load of rubbish.

Training in weakness. 

If anyone suffered emotional abuse it was everyone in lockdown. The parallel worlds are astonishing. 

For want of better words. 

Again the BBC says "YouTube prevents him making money"

This is another part of the 'social credit score' that will control everybody. Guilty until proven innocent. 

• Like 4

Just now, Observations said:

Accused of rape, emotional abuse, coercive and controlling behaviour 

Emotional abuse? What a load of rubbish.

Training in weakness. 

If anyone suffered emotional abuse it was everyone in lockdown. The parallel worlds are astonishing. 

For want of better words. 

Again the BBC says "YouTube prevents him making money"

This is another part of the 'social credit score' that will control everybody. Guilty until proven innocent. 

I dont particularly like nor trust the guy (RB) but this is such bullshit people assuming guilt before anything is even concrete in terms of charge or accusation even so far nothing of substance just "chatter" and as I suspect distraction from something else already in the public domain or is due to be in the public domain. 

But time will tell.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Observations said:

If anyone suffered emotional abuse it was everyone in lockdown.

Is that is that is that!.... Governmental tyrannical psychotic sadistic abuse!......IT IS PERVERSE IN THE EXTREME to lock us down in our OWN homes (rented or otherwise).

Here's how it works in their minds when it''s them in what they perceive as their role to play in tough times>>

The Commons are Adjourned for Whilst Government Takes an Actual Sandwich Break in a Brass Nobs Exercise of  Self Bowing- Self Adulating Ceremonial Changing of The Guard ~marking the Second Coming of LockDown, whilst in the intervening period Summoning Artisans of The Elite in Video Conference with the WEF to find new ways to drink our blood. 😆

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Eta-- Added extra gourmet bollocks, and obligatory fake (no- real) blood. (reprehensible of me- meanwhile, the reptilians can keep their blood, I have enough on my plate. =AI informed me of this before I could make my own bloodthirsty decision, oh dear!))
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 6:42 PM, screamingeagle said:

Whilst debate rages back and forth as to whether the allegations against Russell Brand are true, I am not sure that matters (although I will caveat that by saying that it will of course matter to any victims of his, if there are indeed any, but that I make that statement with the bigger picture in mind). In spite of that, I will say that I suspect Brand is serving an agenda, whether wittingly or not.

The allegations, or at least some of them, may hold some truth and have been saved up until the time is ripe to expose matters. Alternatively, they could've been fabricated to serve a purpose. Brand may even be playing along with this narrative safe in the knowledge that he is one of “them”. Or maybe he is truly innocent, controlled opposition or not, and is being thrown under the bus or punished for his “opposition” to mainstream narratives.

Whilst we are kept guessing as to whether he is innocent or not, the AI agenda gains pace. From watching Brand's interview with Yuval Noah Harari which I must confess I have only just got round to viewing, I suspect we are being primed towards the acceptance of algorithms. A Hegelian Dialectic is perhaps being created here with the “problem” being that human beings cannot be trusted to “know themselves” or others, and that algorithms can step in to address this whilst further distancing mankind from intuition and spirituality innately held. Harari believes it is possible to “create an algorithm that understands humans better than they understand themselves” and that they could be utilised to determine an individual's sexual inclinations and choose a partner for them.

Looking at the Brand allegations amid other cases of late, including Huw Edwards and the Lucy Letby trial, I wonder if AI will be presented as the “solution” to the aforementioned “problem” particularly within the context of the mental distress that arises from trial by media or otherwise. The narrative apparently being woven suggests that human judgement cannot be trusted – it can be biased, influenced or bought against a backdrop where it is becoming increasingly difficult to discern truth amid fake news and competing narratives. Where there is one person's word against another, the human mind is “hackable” and any secrets could be rooted out.

Algorithms could therefore attract buy in from the masses if touted as completely fact oriented and unbiased when compared to human decision makers and, indeed, Harari has identified that replacing human instincts as such is an ideological trend coming from Silicon Valley known as “Dataism”. That is why I suggest that it may not matter, from an angle of observing the agenda, whether Brand, Edwards or Letby are innocent or not – all that is needed is for there to be doubt over our existing means of determining guilt and consent which could lead to calls for reform and thus paving the way for a pre-planned "solution".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

Until every household identifies and disables the snooping powers of their 'smart' devices, on a daily basis, we cannot play chess.

They are one step ahead. Every opinion is digested, filtered and scrutinised. it's 2023 folks.

And that could be the key to a revolution. Silent war. Back to basics. ??

5 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

Maybe the controlled opposition as rebelled against the controllers. 

If this is the case they have to shut him up quick . I suspect the so called elite circle may actually suicide him off. 

What confuses me, is, he is an intelligent man, and would know his recent association with Harari is public knowledge. So we are playing double, triple bluff here, hence the confusion. Smoke and mirrors. Nobody in the public media controlled world is going to save us.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Algorithms could therefore attract buy in from the masses if touted as completely fact oriented and unbiased when compared to human decision makers and, indeed, Harari has identified that replacing human instincts as such is an ideological trend coming from Silicon Valley known as “Dataism”. That is why I suggest that it may not matter, from an angle of observing the agenda, whether Brand, Edwards or Letby are innocent or not – all that is needed is for there to be doubt over our existing means of determining guilt and consent which could lead to calls for reform and thus paving the way for a pre-planned "solution".

there is the 'oracle' software setting up the cloud as part of the 'fusion doctrine' in the UK which seems to be about the centralisation of control over all the arms of government as well as the centralisation of data

In the same way that william binney blew the whistle about the NSA in the US hoovering up everyones data because of the danger that people could then be blackmailed through the gathered kompramat there is the same danger in the Uk that everyones data is now centrally controlled which might explain why all the politicians walked out when bridgen tried to speak in parliament of the excess deaths

so one danger as you say is that the WEF will want to present AI as the solution to human failings:

“What the Fourth Industrial Revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, our digital, and our biological identities.” -Klaus Schwab

and another danger is that their total monopoly over and access to everyones centralised data can give them leverage over people as well as predicting their behaviours:

“The Oracle database is used to keep track of basically everything,” Ellison once said, adding,

The information about your banks, your checking balance, your savings balance, is stored in an Oracle database. Your airline reservation is stored in an Oracle database. What books you bought on Amazon is stored in an Oracle database. Your profile on Yahoo! is stored in an Oracle database.”

https://www.mintpressnews.com/pegasus-blue-wolf-israel-surveillance-experiment-went-global/278995/

It looks like they want to rob us of our agency and need to find an excuse to do that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2