Jump to content

Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.


78ast78dgyad

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

There is an aspect to Russell that attests to his huge success, along with his looks, in that he is very charming and gracious to everyone he meets, and bowls people over, and gets whatever he wants. Its a gift most of us dont have, so have to give him credit. Im sure he does a lot of good in the world too.

 

This, however, was a step too far. This Harari entity (I dont even think he's human) is a head of the snake character who could effectively bring an end to humanity itself. He seems to think its a foregone conclusion and spends his time selling the inevitable takeover of AI, whilst protected by the Jewish thing, which has no bearing on the issue whatsoever. But he really has to be exposed as the monster he is by people with a profile like Russell, not cuddled up to. This was the last straw for me - people have to know how dangerous this Harari character is. Literally promoting the end of humanity. Yuval, means descendant of Cain, a flood of Evil in the time of Noah, and what we are witnessing now too.

 

The sex accusations are but a drop in the ocean compared to fraternising with this creature. Hence the distraction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Harari is pure anti-human. 
 

Brand is a pawn in this game. Good v evil.

 

Brand has seen the light. He is being used to help shine the light on the dark that is anti-human.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtydog said:

 

Some women can be perfectly enthusiastically willing to do what might be very surprising to you. When you learn more about human sexuality it will be less surprising, or no surprise at all. 

 

1 hour ago, dirtydog said:

 

So what. What is your purpose here, dog piling on Russell Brand which is easy right now. The establishment will give you a cookie. 

 

Who rattled your cage, dirtydogboy..?  

Triggered..? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Brand has previous in near-the-knuckle "banter" involving young ladies and older men, remember. The whole "scandal" with Andrew Sachs on BBC Radio, where he and Jonafon Woss taunted the actor with answerphone messages about his daughter, almost brought the world to an end.

 

Brand had had sex with his Granddaughter. Sachs had no idea. 

This all came out on live BBC radio 2. 

Brand lost his job. 

A fine was paid. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, legion said:

 

Brand had had sex with his Granddaughter. Sachs had no idea. 

This all came out on live BBC radio 2. 

Brand lost his job. 

A fine was paid. 

 

 

But I think we have to remember the BBC is a club and a Satanic cult. Wouldnt be surprised if Sachs was in on it, after all, what kind of grandfather would let his grandaughter go into the sex industry? So he definitely had an idea about that and was hardly an innocent Grandad. Brand was just revealing the whole thing. Theyre all in on it. They think its all hilarious - till they get caught. Same for the royals. I cant believe anyone is innocent at the BBC, to whats going on. Its a cess pit. Brand made no secret of what he was doing, all in plain sight, and everyone lapped it up for decades. Why has nobody has spoken out till now?

 

Ofcourse Fawlty Towers is close to all our hearts, beloved, and absolutely brilliant. But again I think we have to brace ourselves for a tsunami of exposures and revelations in the world of entertainment, and soon, music as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, northern star said:

remember the BBC is a club and a Satanic cult

 

For sure. 

I despise the BBC. I don't pay for a TV licence as I won't give them my 'currency'.. 

 

But... Day time radio is not the place or time to taunt someone about fucking their granddaughter. 

 

I'm up for adult laughs, but in the right place and time. 

 

Brand and Ross acted despicably. 

All in the name of entertainment. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some very interesting contributions coming from all angles. Just shows what perilous times we live in where those with influence dominate and deceive to a degree where your intuition and common sense are messed with - and I've always relied on those things. I say this still unsure whether he is the predator or the the victim of predators and I guess we will have to watch and wait. It is true that some women are attracted to a-holes and happily walk into the lion's den and it always amazes me what sexual practices people get up to. 

 

Someone I know was a sexual predator who left her husband high and dry to pursue her hobby, only for him to take her back after her spree of devastation and live a fake moral high horse life constantly cadging money from his mother to keep up their lifestyle - so she wouldn't b*gger off again, I expect . Her motives were unclear apart from it seemed she liked to wreck happy relationships. She chose husbands and boyfriends of colleagues, family and friends to lure into her trap. She claimed it was the man when caught out but there were too many for it to always be them! She is now a judgemental, moralising pillar of the community and very political. It is never talked about because of her husband children and it is all under that cluttered carpet of hers. There is a psychopathic element for me and I think about it when men get accused of rape. I clearly don't take away from true accounts of predation but it does make me think there are women getting away with these things too and it won't be all over the tabloids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, legion said:

 

Complete with the Pentagram..? 

Did you watch the video where Brand pulls it out while being with Katie Perry... Did you see the sudden change in her behaviour..? 

 

 

Two paedophiles in the same pod. He married proven paedo katy perry, proven visitor to epstein's paedophile island, where the sole purpose is to rape, torture and murder little children, then he gets Tv contracts, blanket coverage in the msm, makes millions, and get to suck the queen's cock - Life's good when you don't have morals or a conscience

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting to note the parallels between this and the recent Huw Edwards scandal.

 

In that case, and what appears to be the same here, is that the police have yet to charge anyone and no crime has so far been reported.

 

When the Edwards case blew up and exploded, it soon fizzled out into a "let's apologise for shaming this person" - and some media outlets did just that. It was, at its conclusion, presented as a miss-trial by media and that the media had much to learn.

 

Barely months later we have exactly the same situation - and even with all the facts as they have been presented thus far (no charges anywhere) it's still making front page news on all the tabloids and broadsheets. Even the Guardian, a supposedly impartial newspaper (ha!) is literally creaming itself over this story - and one of the first to link him to Andrew Tate (you know, the guy who's being charged with sex-trafficking) which leaped out to me as one massive red flag. Anyone with just a passing interest will now associate Brand with Tate - regardless of whether Brand is innocent or guilty.

 

I don't really like Brand - but I do appreciate that, crazy or not, he speaks up about the corrupt system and hopefully gets people thinking. I'd say I watch at least one of his videos every 2 or 3 months and that's about it. They're harmless fun and nothing more. 

 

But, like others here, I was surprised that this guy has over 6 million followers - and I could guess early on that someone who's getting more views than most mainstream media outlets combined was going to be a target. 

 

And here we are. 

 

Anyone who takes these 'showbiz' groupie stories seriously, from a guy who has already freely admitted he shagged anything and everyone, is clearly not seeing the bigger picture. How on earth will any of these cases stand up in court? It's all he said/she said. They would need audio/video and semen samples fresh from the offending moment and a whole lot more to explain why it took them a whopping 15 or 20 years to come forward. Is this going to court? I seriously doubt it. Is he guilty? Probably not. 

 

This smacks of character assassination by the media and nothing more. He's gotten too big for his boots - so it's time to reign him in. 

 

As I stated, this is identical to the Huw Edwards case - yet the lesson learnt then (and plastered over the media) has clearly been ejected from the window and they're doing it all over again. Once more, the media has set out to be judge, jury and executioner - and regardless of if they all say sorry, the damage has already been done (which I'm guessing is the real motivation behind all this) It's also worth noting how, with a lack of any charges being brought forward, the 'latest' story is the media urging people to come forward. That's how desperate this situation has become. If nobody comes forward, and nobody presses charges, some of these newspapers may well need to hire some very good lawyers. 

 

Edited by ArchonBeliever25421932
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah hugo makes that point that they should have gone to the police as well as pointing out that it has taken 10 years for all of this to surface...

 

i think hugo is right....these are all just massive scripted reality tv dramas designed to distract us all away from the things that are actually important

 

If it's headline "news" - all over the front pages... and he has an up-and-coming tour, then it's a publicity stunt.

 

Nothing will come of it, like Huw Edwards and Phil Schofield, he will be excused and it will increase his popularity.

 

In other news, a dog bit someone.....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

If it's headline "news" - all over the front pages... and he has an up-and-coming tour, then it's a publicity stunt.

 

Nothing will come of it, like Huw Edwards and Phil Schofield, he will be excused and it will increase his popularity.

 

In other news, a dog bit someone.....

And not in other news anywhere whatsoever, the British PM has been formally asked to recall parliament over dodgy jab tactics.

 

But nevermind, someone put their bits where they shouldn't have and that's given the MSM all the distraction it needed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah hugo makes that point that they should have gone to the police as well as pointing out that it has taken 10 years for all of this to surface...

 

i think hugo is right....these are all just massive scripted reality tv dramas designed to distract us all away from the things that are actually important

And to show that all these antivaxxers are just pedos and rapists - not to treat seriously? 🥴

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Useyournous said:

There is a psychopathic element for me and I think about it when men get accused of rape.

 

In that case you describe, would the psychopathic element be anything anyone could put into words about that woman predator that you have a whole paragraph relating to in tales of The Mistress (or however she saw herself) predating on that someone you know, but not only him, the husbands family, colleagues, friends and above all else having his mother prop them up financially for when they I guess ran short of immediate cashflow..... Nice 😕

 

10 hours ago, Useyournous said:

It is never talked about because of her husband children and it is all under that cluttered carpet of hers.

 

So her story now is bygone for all intent purposes except implicit what have you's maybe, and she moved into politics and being a so called pillar of the community (??) but whatever her character nowadays would you say certain she is successful now by the sounds of it, not by "official talent" alone (or ordinary skillset alone) in doing and incorporating the psychopath into some thing like a regular job.... That is to make a rational guess she behaved did she in as much the same way going forward, by at least in equal measure using her old wiley ways such as keeping up a facade no doubt as you would anyway for a vast number of politicians finding a billion ways to "skin a cat", but by which to hold that future life together & in tact one ALSO may like to ask whether a leopard changed its' spots even slightly or a flat no??... Because depending on what efforts she might have made in POSSIBLY, even slightly wanting to change(??) I MEAN HAS SHE?? I GUESS NOT GREATLY... She is still judgemental for example.

However worth noting in general in life, unless advancement of intuition or evidence is relentlessly the need, as could apply where speculation continues to be an issue about suspecting someone, well then of course aptly and perhaps ongoingly suspicion of a person lets our imagination wild and perhaps rightly so . . . . . (BUT per our own motives such as dog-piling over Russell Brand in this thread which I find a bit repulsive and jumping the gun a good portion of the time, I do not automatically believe all the seemingly bad points designed to character assassinate RB)...


anyway in general, we should air caution sometimes and say to ourselves occasionally let's all not be the devils advocate the WHOLE DAMN TIME (unless apt & veritable in whatever case, else we risk the chance of becoming sadistic ourselves too)...

Yet anyway as with the case in point the story told to us by UYN, I still bet as my point and the over-arching point unfortunately ~ (just by logical statistic &/Or Karma) ~ is that after a number of years deploying underhand tactics etc, the psychopathic personage in her had a big hand in helping steer her free of all that sticky web she had spun in her before life, despite no longer talking about it for the children's sake whether she retains any ties to that husband of the fore . Doubt she is still with him in reality... but ya never know there could be reasons of money and convenience still lingering on where contact is sparingly upheld, along with a pact of secrecy as part of the bargain of any possible hanging on to a basicly sterile or indeed now buried relationship and essentially was never a true relationship in the loving sense.

 

I guess judging by this present day state of play of this predating woman, or whatever time in her life we are referring to as things stand, her psychopathic personality got a weird satisfaction in politics it seems, whilst her tattered image to those in the know due to her antics is somehow given back door clemency (sts) by how she is now (down to controlling perception and maintaining secrecy) somehow miraculously considered a pillar of a community..... Nice. 😕

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twenty years ago, Russell Brand is alleged to have historically sexually assaulted someone in Soho.

 

Let’s put that into perspective. During the same time period, Jimmy Saville, a known paedophile was at liberty to sexually assault hundreds of victims, as young as two years old and as old as seventy-five, at institutions across the nation, including care homes, the BBC's broadcasting studios, 14 hospitals, including high-security Broadmoor and 20 children's hospitals.

 

This nationwide paedophile ring, operating from the Palace of Westminster, which was said to be endemic in all our institutions, implicating the highest echelons of society in the abduction, rape and murder of children on an “industrial scale” was exonerated by Operation Midland. The accused received compensation from Scotland Yard over its “disastrous investigation.”

 

The fake furore around Brand Is giving him more credibility in the ‘nouvo’ conspiracy theorist pod-cast crew, where the gatekeepers, shills and controlled opposition lurk. who will claim it’s all a smear campaign to discredit another “truther.” Not a sleazy narcissist with a Messiah-complex. Nevertheless, it will probably revive his flagging career, when he gets let off, Scot free!

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Velma said:

Twenty years ago, Russell Brand is alleged to have historically sexually assaulted someone in Soho.

 

Let’s put that into perspective. During the same time period, Jimmy Saville, a known paedophile was at liberty to sexually assault hundreds of victims, as young as two years old and as old as seventy-five, at institutions across the nation, including care homes, the BBC's broadcasting studios, 14 hospitals, including high-security Broadmoor and 20 children's hospitals.

 

This nationwide paedophile ring, operating from the Palace of Westminster, which was said to be endemic in all our institutions, implicating the highest echelons of society in the abduction, rape and murder of children on an “industrial scale” was exonerated by Operation Midland. The accused received compensation from Scotland Yard over its “disastrous investigation.”

 

The fake furore around Brand Is giving him more credibility in the ‘nouvo’ conspiracy theorist pod-cast crew, where the gatekeepers, shills and controlled opposition lurk. who will claim it’s all a smear campaign to discredit another “truther.” Not a sleazy narcissist with a Messiah-complex. Nevertheless, it will probably revive his flagging career, when he gets let off, Scot free!

 

He’s got 10million YouTube followers V he’s loaded 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2023 at 12:09 PM, Captainlove said:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/russell-brand-posts-video-denying-232019608.html  

 

I am not a fan of this person but its worth a report.

Neither am I, just a gut feeling,  but I've never liked, or trusted him from day one!🤔 His dalliances with the likes of Jemima Khan, daughter of the late billionaire tycoon Sir James Goldsmith, well minted Katy Perry, spice girl Geri Halliwell, supermodel Kate Moss and more, what do they all have in common? large bank accounts!🤔👍👍👍

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RB ain't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy.

 

This phrase" sexually assaulted" has also been used to describe any sort of unwanted touching of a body - there was a big online fuss (apparently, it says here) when some Spanish lady reporter was doing a piece to camera and a passing bloke squeezed her bottom. That was classed as being sexually assaulted.

 

Blokes my age think of sexual assault as something really unpleasant and violent. So the language being used in this RB coverage is possibly open to intrepretation.

 

(Rape is rape, however. At least I don't think they've trivialised such a repugnant crime yet).

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2023 at 9:22 PM, northern star said:

 

There is an aspect to Russell that attests to his huge success, along with his looks, in that he is very charming and gracious to everyone he meets, and bowls people over, and gets whatever he wants. Its a gift most of us dont have, so have to give him credit. Im sure he does a lot of good in the world too.

 

This, however, was a step too far. This Harari entity (I dont even think he's human) is a head of the snake character who could effectively bring an end to humanity itself. He seems to think its a foregone conclusion and spends his time selling the inevitable takeover of AI, whilst protected by the Jewish thing, which has no bearing on the issue whatsoever. But he really has to be exposed as the monster he is by people with a profile like Russell, not cuddled up to. This was the last straw for me - people have to know how dangerous this Harari character is. Literally promoting the end of humanity. Yuval, means descendant of Cain, a flood of Evil in the time of Noah, and what we are witnessing now too.

 

The sex accusations are but a drop in the ocean compared to fraternising with this creature. Hence the distraction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Agreed, Harari is a George Soros and Open Societies puppet. Brand stuff is most likely distraction from what is already out there or that there's more to come out about something I am not so sure, possibly Andrew? Or simply the fact they refuse to release information on him for x number of years, much like the pharmaceutical companies regarding side effects/harms from medications.

 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

RB ain't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy.

 

I don't pretend to know all his 'social infractions' as the PC brigade would refer to it, but at least he tries to be enlightened, whether or not being a naughty MAN in the process. I suppose BOY is one way to put it (such as boy-ish charm), but I don't wanna be patronizing to the guy, no matter his sometimes frivolous antics. Whether a guy or a girl, either is allowed to have fun if to believe in a fairly tolerant world, but systems in place across various sectors of this planet make the slightest thing a crime as though it were some social taboo.
 

The rest of what you say is the main focus really and I agree all that from that same post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...