Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

I'd guess that the credibility of the alternative (truther) "movement" (or more accurately, those kind of perceptions and opinions) are what's under attack, more than this guy. RB is just the willing fall-guy for it, a faker who ingratiated himself into the scene by pushing the right views but who - to me, anyway - has always been a "hidden in plain sight" controlled opposition type.

• Like 5

A lot of Brand's views seem to be from the Chomsky school of thought, and a lot of Brand's guests scapegoat the GAE (the global American Empire) like Chomsky. Noam Chomsky claims Israel is a bastion of American imperialism in the Middle East, as if it's not Israel that benefits more from the relationship.

As for the recent allegations against Brand, I don't really have an opinion on it. I don't trust Brand regardless though, and this could just be negative reinforcement so people listen to Brand and his fellow limited hangouts more.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4

What about the mother who allowed her 16 year old to dress up alluringly and then drove her to the home of Brand, a known womaniser? And then left her there even when she found his behaviour offensive. Great parenting. Most of these women must have known what was involved if they went out with him or to his house, most of the country did. Again, where were all the complaints through the years at the BBC and other stations if his behaviour was so bad? Has to be accountability from them. So the timing is interesting.

Generally though, seems like the usual Assange style warning to others not to question the cabal or MSM - must rile them that he gets more viewing figures than they do. Though its interesting his YouTube hasnt been taken down and he never gets censored, as many do - maybe they want the Pied Pipering to continue, as EnigmaticWorld says.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Sounds like normal banter to me. 

I take it you are the same ilk of "frank Bruno was pictured with Yorkshire ripper". Need to get out a bit more.

Normal banter... ?? 

Offering a known (by most celebrities in the UK) creepy sex monster a naked and willing 'assistant'... normal banter? 

I'm obviously talking to the wrong people here in South London. 

Brand would have heard the rumours IMO. Even John Lyndon had heard and he was just a scrawny spotty Punk. 

So Brand openly cozying up to Mr Sex Monster is the same as an incidental photo with Bruno and the Ripper in the same shot...?

If you go out more, then I'd suggest the opposite - stay in more 😉

Just now, legion said:

Normal banter... ?? 

Offering a known (by most celebrities in the UK) creepy sex monster a naked and willing 'assistant'... normal banter? 

Brand would have heard the rumours IMO. Even John Lyndon had heard and he was just a scrawny spotty Punk. 

So Brand openly cozying up to Mr Sex Monster is the same as an incidental photo with Bruno and the Ripper in the same shot...?

Ah sorry. I need to remind myself sometimes because I always  forget just how many are on the spectrum here.

I don't like the bloke but he probably wouldn't have said that if he knew he was molesting toddlers would he. Or maybe he would. He is a Fabian. But I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Velma said:

The Russell Brand Allegations / The Anti Establishment Validation Pantomime Program (restoring credibility to the pretend anti establishment figures that are placed in the fakestream media to control the perception of a certain demographic)

https://hugotalks.com/2023/09/17/mind-control-watch-2-russell-brand-hugo-talks/

i think hugo is on to something there

i don't listen to any of those guys he mentions so i'm not really invested in the drama with one exception, where i do keep a wary eye on things: after seeing the whole january 6 debacle and the fall out from that where maga supporters were demonised by the corporate media as 'white supremacists' and 'far right extremists' I am concerned that the whole trump persecution thing could be about BAITING people into an armed uprising that would then permit the biden regime to use the state apparatus against conservatives

The third of the 'purge' movies depicted an uprising by what were clearly meant to be 'make american great again' types where they initially have success in taking over the country only to then see the US military turned against them to crush them

tate and brand are small beer but trump has the potential to bait a lot of people into a half cocked uprising that would backfire

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, octoplex said:

Incidentally, Brand raped the child, according to her account. Even if a person is sick enough to regard British consent-laws as morally justified.

Regarding the legal side, is it correct that these accusers firstly took their stories to the press rather than going to the police so it could be investigated according to official procedures? I could be wrong, but if the evidence has been raked over by the media, it could undermine a possible prosecution? 

It just seems an odd way to proceed, if you have allegedly been a victim of a crime. Unless you aren't expecting a police investigation. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Campion said:

Regarding the legal side, is it correct that these accusers firstly took their stories to the press rather than going to the police so it could be investigated according to official procedures? I could be wrong, but if the evidence has been raked over by the media, it could undermine a possible prosecution? 

It just seems an odd way to proceed, if you have allegedly been a victim of a crime. Unless you aren't expecting a police investigation. 

yeah hugo makes that point that they should have gone to the police as well as pointing out that it has taken 10 years for all of this to surface...

i think hugo is right....these are all just massive scripted reality tv dramas designed to distract us all away from the things that are actually important

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, legion said:

Normal banter... ?? 

Some women can be perfectly enthusiastically willing to do what might be very surprising to you. When you learn more about human sexuality it will be less surprising, or no surprise at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

There is an aspect to Russell that attests to his huge success, along with his looks, in that he is very charming and gracious to everyone he meets, and bowls people over, and gets whatever he wants. Its a gift most of us dont have, so have to give him credit. Im sure he does a lot of good in the world too.

This, however, was a step too far. This Harari entity (I dont even think he's human) is a head of the snake character who could effectively bring an end to humanity itself. He seems to think its a foregone conclusion and spends his time selling the inevitable takeover of AI, whilst protected by the Jewish thing, which has no bearing on the issue whatsoever. But he really has to be exposed as the monster he is by people with a profile like Russell, not cuddled up to. This was the last straw for me - people have to know how dangerous this Harari character is. Literally promoting the end of humanity. Yuval, means descendant of Cain, a flood of Evil in the time of Noah, and what we are witnessing now too.

The sex accusations are but a drop in the ocean compared to fraternising with this creature. Hence the distraction.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2