Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes i know the video

This is the video I watched the OBEY item being used. (at the 24 minutes mark) Katie Perry clearly goes from a confident person ridiculing Brand for not watching the film he was being asked about - to suddenly becoming a stammering tongue tied fool who vocally deferred to Brands superiority.

Also in this video is a look into Brands FreeMasonic inspired children's book - The Pied Piper - complete with the 'usual' imagery.

Included in this video is Brand being interviewed on TV with his neighbours young children - for Brand to show how much he liked children despite not having any of his own.

Also we have Brand explaining his "33" tattoo on his wrist as a tribute to Jesus.

I found the video interesting.

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii1979:e/The-Truth-about-Russell-Brand---The-Hidden-Hand-Freemasonry.-33-Is-the-Public-Brainwash.-360-is-the-Top:8 

Edited by legion
Spelink

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what i'm trying to say is there is a lot of these drity tricks that go on.

as for brand i don't know anything about him. he could be a nasty piece of work for all i know but the point is i don't know which is why i'll always proceed with caution with these types of things

IMO - he was 'in the Club' - is still in the Club - always will be in the Club. 

He's willingly being used to discredit Truthers. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, legion said:

This is the video I watched the OBEY item being used. (at the 24 minutes mark) Katie Perry clearly goes from a confident person ridiculing Brand for not watching the film he was being asked about - to suddenly becoming a stammering tongue tied fool who vocally deferred to Brands superiority.

Also in this video is a look into Brands FreeMasonic inspired children's book - The Pied Piper - complete with the 'usual' imagery.

Included in this video is Brand being interviewed on TV with his neighbours young children - for Brand to show how much he liked children despite not having any of his own.

Also we have Brand explaining his "33" tattoo on his wrist as a tribute to Jesus.

i've spoken about all of this stuff myself. the pirate council called out brand on this very forum right before brand then told everyone to vote for red ed milliband

so i'm not defending him

I'm making some more general statements about how all of this character assassination stuff is being weaponised. Two high profile cases recently were the break ups of brad pitt and angelina jolie and of johnny depp and amber heard

now do amber heard and angelina jolie strike you as weak victims who were bullied by pitt and depp who both deserve to have their lives and careers wrecked for their behaviours or do they strike you as ruthless, manipulative barracudas? Cos i know which i believe

3 minutes ago, legion said:

IMO - he was 'in the Club' - is still in the Club - always will be in the Club. 

He's willingly being used to discredit Truthers.

yes the few clips i actually watched of him speaking i thought he would take a bit of truth and then use it to throw in a distortion so yeah i'm not a fan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Useyournous said:

What about Vic Reeves rubbing his thighs near the girls, is he next?

i watched an interview last night between james delingpole and brian gerrish of the UK Column and james asked brian about the RAINS list of people who had been mentioned to a psychiatrist by victims of abuse. Vic reeves wasn't on that list but some other famous people were, some of which have since been convicted

Edited by Macnamara

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i watched an interview last night between james delingpole and brian gerrish of the UK Column and james asked brian about the RAINS list of people who had been mentioned to a psychiatrist by victims of abuse. Vic reeves wasn't on that list but some other famous people were, some of which have since been convicted

Hi Mac. You got a link to that interview please?

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Doesn't sound like particularly friendly terms in the interview he said he has never met him.

Russell Brand can be heard, on tape, offering Jimmy Savile direct sexual-access to his staff. But to you this "Doesn't sound like particularly friendly terms". Wow. The damage-control on this is extraordinary.

“I’ve got a personal assistant, and part of her job description is that anyone I demand she greet, meet, massages, she has to do it. She’s very attractive, Jimmy.”  Russell Brand, 2007, BBC.

Listen again:

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Russell Brand can be heard, on tape, offering Jimmy Savile direct sexual-access to his staff.

the 33 tattoo was always very strange....that is a very significant occult number especially for scottish rite freemasonry

saville was never taken down whilst alive though so are we now saying that sections of the mainstream media are actually trying to take down someone dodgy or have they just turned on him for some reason at this time?

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the 33 tattoo was always very strange....that is a very significant occult number especially for scottish rite freemasonry

Agreed. Russell Brand even wrote an illustrated book, packed with Freemasonic iconography, in which a powerful Freemason kidnaps "gorgeous" children and plays on the "shaft" of his pipe.

brand-piper.png.5c650516cfd4ffd0a1c8e0f55e36c089.png

Sadly, most of British society is so scared of the reality of who governs them, that their emissaries, like Brand, can literally (in literature) tell people who he is, and there is zero reaction. It reminds me of how everyone knows Joe Biden is a pedophile, and his own daughter (Ashley Biden) says so in her verified diaries, but society just shrugs and carries on.

How long will the general public tolerate the rule of the pedos? It's become almost comical to watch the contortions that must be gone through by people to deny it.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, octoplex said:

black and white freemasonic chequerboard clothing which some also connect to MKUltra mind control.

The magic flute was the piece of music that some claim led to freemason mozart being poisoned (his wife believed he was poisoned)

The allegorical plot was influenced by Schikaneder and Mozart's interest in Freemasonry and concerns the initiation of Prince Tamino. Enlisted by the Queen of the Night to rescue her daughter Pamina from the high priest Sarastro, Tamino comes to admire the high ideals of the latter and he and Pamina both join Sarastro's community, while the Queen and her allies are vanquished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magic_Flute

depiction of an MKUltra handler and their mind controlled slave? Miley cyrus transforms in front of her young 'hannah montana' fans into a twerking, posessed sex fiend:

b4b6bdab706f1a93c723d81a8337d852.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Agreed. Russell Brand even wrote an illustrated book, packed with Freemasonic iconography, in which a powerful Freemason kidnaps "gorgeous" children and plays on the "shaft" of his pipe.

Sadly, most of British society is so scared of the reality of who governs them, that their emissaries, like Brand, can literally (in literature) tell people who he is, and there is zero reaction. It reminds me of how everyone knows Joe Biden is a pedophile, and his own daughter (Ashley Biden) says so in her verified diaries, but society just shrugs and carries on.

How long will the general public tolerate the rule of the pedos? It's become almost comical to watch the contortions that must be gone through by people to deny it.

I found an iconic statue with Adult / Child / Flute.. 

Made by the self confessed Pedophile - Eric Gill

It's at the BBC HQ in London. 

138eae95f8f6598f68925afca6c41ef1.jpg

Edited by legion
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, octoplex said:

Save it for the courts, Russell.

Or are you Prince Andrew?

This could be a big fat ‘nothing burger’ or a precursor to another celebrity show trial, which drags on for weeks or months and is eventually made into a documentary series, streamed for distraction, after the accused celebrity walks free, “vindicated” like Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kevin Spacey and Donald Trump.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, octoplex said:

Russell Brand can be heard, on tape, offering Jimmy Savile direct sexual-access to his staff. But to you this "Doesn't sound like particularly friendly terms". Wow. The damage-control on this is extraordinary.

“I’ve got a personal assistant, and part of her job description is that anyone I demand she greet, meet, massages, she has to do it. She’s very attractive, Jimmy.”  Russell Brand, 2007, BBC.

Listen again:

Sounds like normal banter to me. 

I take it you are the same ilk of "frank Bruno was pictured with Yorkshire ripper". Need to get out a bit more.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1