Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

I've always thought he was a right tosser to be fair. He's been involved with the elite for years from perry to Khan.  I'm sure he's a puppet for those psychos, and this whether true or not (I think they are all involved in dodgy shit) this is a distraction piece as Lockdown 2.0 is finalised.

• Like 3

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

Last time I looked, people were innocent until proven guilty, not hung drawn and quartered by media without trial. Or does that not matter anymore?

Brand has been very open about his various past issues for many years. What if it were you in his place?  What if you got sucked into the entertainment industry's game at a young age (as many do), and perhaps as you get older all you want is to escape it. Drugs dont work, sex doesn't work then someone introduces you to meditation and your life starts to transform. 

It is possible to change completely and let go of past issues. I know many people who have done just that, including myself.

Perhaps we shouldn't rush to judgement based on prior biases which were formed for us via media and entertainment indoctrination?

• Like 6

Brand is the guy who called out the whole nwo thing, then a few months later was caling for digital currency, a total reversal on his previous statement, once he had suckered in the sheep he completly changed his stance and revealed his true agenda. And he was married to katy perry who is a proven visitor to epstein's paedophile island, he may well have also been involved in molesting and murdering little children. Perry is nwo through and through,and brand chooses to marry her out of all the people in the world, that stinks. It would make my skin crawl to snuggle up to a proven paedophile who can rape torture and kill babies

This may be like the phil schoefied case, where they can only cover up so much before they have to fuck him off in order to save their own paedophling skin

• Thanks 1

I watched it and it played out as a fake documentary like 'The Life of Rock with Brian Pern'. How come all these women have suddenly outed him? Where are the police and lawyers? One of the woman was using the very basic language for sex acts (he effed me) and I would have thought that feeling so soiled you would up the self-respect and decency. He will have got up to all kinds but probably no different to most others who suddenly get everything handed on a platter with fame. Some of the things he said in his stage routine were supposedly said to his "victims" and even though I found the stage act unpleasant, it seemed pretty convenient to be able to connect phrases for evidence. I'm amazed how filthy many of our jolly comedians are on stage but I expect it is what the intoxicated punters want. 

A detail I noticed but maybe shouldn't was he doesn't appear to have a lot in the male department so it didn't fit the descriptive context - no smoking gun.....literally! 😂

I wasn't convinced.

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Brand is the guy who called out the whole nwo thing, then a few months later was caling for digital currency, a total reversal on his previous statement, once he had suckered in the sheep he completly changed his stance and revealed his true agenda. And he was married to katy perry who is a proven visitor to epstein's paedophile island, he may well have also been involved in molesting and murdering little children. Perry is nwo through and through,and brand chooses to marry her out of all the people in the world, that stinks. It would make my skin crawl to snuggle up to a proven paedophile who can rape torture and kill babies

This may be like the phil schoefied case, where they can only cover up so much before they have to fuck him off in order to save their own paedophling skin

Seriously? Do we just make up the most crazy accusations without evidence here now. You better hope he can't be bothered to set his lawyers on you. 

Russell is a twat but he probably did upset someone at the top as others have said and they've thrown him under the bus. 

Seems to be a culture now of just doing hit pieces on people with the media to get the normies distracted. And we all know what senile morons those normies are. Dangerous witch hunts. 

• Like 3

Many of us knew this was coming for a long time. David Icke himself issued multiple warnings about Russell Brand. This is just the tip of the iceberg. What comes next is truly disgusting.

I have more evidence to share in this post. Incidentally, Brand is probably never going to end up in a court; for the same reasons Savile was never going there either:

1. The British Court system is infested with Freemasons; of which Brand is one.
2. Brand has direct ties to pedophiles in the British Monarchy.

queen.jpeg.452ce9b3bba0f86dca6ef48640398023.jpeg

I feel we must also be honest with ourselves here: British society tolerates a known pedophile holding the highest-office in the land. What hope do any of Brand's survivors have in a British court? Near zero.

Additional Evidence
I offer the following evidence for consideration. I have presented this evidence in the form of some questions:

Why did Russell Brand write a book full of Freemasonic iconography in which "gorgeous" children are led away by a 'pied piper'?

In this book, there is a contest for "The Most Gorgeous Child in Hamelin". The narrator (Brand) gushes over the kids in Hamelin, and "adored" one child for the "blooming circle of blood around his right nipple". "Bob is so delicious," a character remarks of a child, "his hair smells as sweet".  

Here are some images from the book written by Russell Brand. This forum's right to reproduce these images for critique is legally protected under the terms of 'Fair Use' enshrined in United States law (17 U.S.C. § 107) and fair dealing, in the UK. Copyright, therefore, does not apply.

First, we enter through a Freemasonic Archway. Note the black and white motif, and sculpture at the top of the door:

brand-doorway.png.d5d59db917111fe75ded3ae97630a4ff.png

The "Pied Piper", curiously resembling Brand himself, arrives dressed from head-to-foot in Freemasonic iconography:

brand-piper3.png.a47054e7453cc07777b9153a9a77308c.png

The "Piper" leads the "gorgeous" children away by playing a "pipe". Note the perspective on this drawing. Eyes rolled back:

piper5.png.fe0db3c3e6b91ce221f932fa6e85865e.png

Then compare this passage in Russell Brand's book:

piper6.png.9dd98d3c73d1694c108c796c3e250471.png

To these accounts, published in The Times newspaper, by a woman he sexually assaulted:

...he “grabbed me and got me on the bed”.... he tried to kiss her and remove her clothes as he pinned her down. Phoebe says “And I saw something come over his eyes, I swear to God, like, black, his eyes had no more colour, they were black, like the devil. Like a different person literally entered his body.”

Again, take another look at the image above and square it with this account from a child that Russell Brand raped. Also, as reported by The Times.

...Brand once “forced his penis down her throat”, making her choke. She says she tried to push him off and said she had to punch him in the stomach to make him stop.

You can also see, from Russell Brand's book, that Brand is aware how the Freemasonic power-systems work. What is the pattern on the mayor's tie in this illustration? Note, also, the crown:

piper8.png.085e6f2181948d6aa153941872f4385a.png

And why is that same pattern in Russell Brand / The Pied Piper's eyes later in the book?

piper10.png.647e3dc135eaa4fa78c1f23ec3ad76b3.png

I think we get the picture now, no?

freemasons.jpg.044c71aa4192b93e7aeade5172236953.jpg

Why did Russell Brand tell Tucker Carlson, in reference to the behavior of drug-addicts around children  "the [children] who are five or six, they won't ever have really seen it... or remember it"?

What is Brand referring to as the "it" the child will not remember? No modern trauma-therapist still realistically believes this nonsense that children do not remember abuse. At this point in the interview Brand loses his composure and immediately then begins to fidget excessively with his clothes and microphone. Then takes his cardigan off and sips water. He has said too much, and knows it. You can watch this in the video, here, at 18mins 15seconds in.

Even Tucker seems a bit lost for words in response, but does not call Brand out on the statement. Society struggles to challenge these abusers.

How did Russell Brand make his trip to the USA for the Tucker interview without being 'vaccinated'?

The US government was coercing all plane passengers to have an experimental injection before being allowed into the USA at the time.

Why was Russell Brand on such friendly terms with Jimmy Savile?

Let's revisit a recording of their phone call here:

Summary
Why was Russell Brand positioned as a guru and alternative-voice? What is a pied-piper? Why did Jimmy Savile do charity work? What is controlled-opposition? What is ingratiation? Was Jimmy Savile the British crown's only supplier of children?

brand-piper.png

piper4.png

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

They appear to be using Brand to make an example of what happens when you oppose the mainstream narrative, they will come after you! However, he will probably emerge unscathed from these allegations and come back even ‘stronger’ like the other alt-media-whores, Alex Jones and Andrew Tate, who have a similarly exuberant “in your face” style of presentation and are now more popular than ever.  Bad publicity is still publicity.

• Like 4

Regardless of his guilt or innocence it’ll be a big plus for the elites…

1.) He is found guilty and a big anti vaccine mouthpiece is silenced..

2.) He is found not guilty but then claims the stress caused by media and online comments will result in stricter online laws. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Regardless of his guilt or innocence it’ll be a big plus for the elites…

1.) He is found guilty and a big anti vaccine mouthpiece is silenced..

This would not be a win for the elites.

The only reason Brand was positioned as an "anti vaccine" mouthpiece is so that he can later be used by the pedo-elite to mislead his 'followers'. The elites position people like Brand as controlled-opposition, to function as a fail-safe in the event of failure. Brand was one such fail-safe.

The Covid hoax was, ultimately, a failure.

As a failsafe-measure-"guru-of-the-people" devised by the establishment, Brand has the trust of millions and will lead his "followers" astray in the next major 'event'. Unless, of course, his 'followers' realize why Brand is positioned where he is.

Brand has abused the trust of millions. Denial in his followers is a natural response. Then anger. Then acceptance.

Call it 'rehab', if you like.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Why did Russell Brand write a book full of Freemasonic iconography in which "gorgeous" children are led away by a 'pied piper'?

brand-piper3.png.a47054e7453cc07777b9153a9a77308c.png

The "Piper" leads the "gorgeous" children away by playing a "pipe". Note the perspective on this drawing. Eyes rolled back:

And why is that same pattern in Russell Brand / The Pied Piper's eyes later in the book?

What is a pied-piper? 

brand-piper.png

piper4.png

Megadeth were onto this power play sort of thing early. All about control.

You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a God
Watch people's heads a'roll
A'roll
A'roll
Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony of destruction
Acting like a robot
Its metal brain corrodes
You try to take its pulse
Before the head explodes
Explodes
Explodes
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
The earth starts to rumble
The world powers fall
A warring for the Heavens
A peaceful man stands tall
A tall
A tall
Just like the Pied Piper

Swaying to the symphony
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, octoplex said:

This would not be a win for the elites.

The only reason Brand was positioned as an "anti vaccine" mouthpiece is so that he can later be used by the pedo-elite to mislead his 'followers'. The elites position people like Brand as controlled-opposition, to function as a fail-safe in the event of failure. Brand was one such fail-safe.

The Covid hoax was, ultimately, a failure.

As a failsafe-measure-"guru-of-the-people" devised by the establishment, Brand has the trust of millions and will lead his "followers" astray in the next major 'event'. Unless, of course, his 'followers' realize why Brand is positioned where he is.

Brand has abused the trust of millions. Denial in his followers is a natural response. Then anger. Then acceptance.

Call it 'rehab', if you like.

If that was their plan then fair enough. 
I just think that a lot of these ‘anti msm’ mouthpieces are being silenced at the minute. 

They seem to all be getting dragged through the mud at the same time. For me, it’s to quicken the online regulations and also to ridicule anyone by default who happens to share any views that these people have claimed.

Oh you sound like that rapist Russel Brand!

Oh you sound like that human trafficker Andrew Tate!

Oh you sound like that Alex Jones who said that dead shot school children were fake.

Oh you sound like David Icke. You believe in reptilians do you! Scoff.

Even low end mouth pieces like Alex Belfield and Le Tissier have been silenced one way or another.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I just think that a lot of these ‘anti msm’ mouthpieces are being silenced at the minute. 

They seem to all be getting dragged through the mud at the same time. For me, it’s to quicken the online regulations...

You're absolutely correct. A lot of legitimate anti-msm mouthpieces are being silenced.

In the case of Russell Brand, however, we were dealing with a fraud. He was being positioned to cause substantial damage later down the line.

The most pertinent question about all of this is: Why are  Channel 4 and The Times finally reporting on this after all these years? Brand has, in the past, been seen as untouchable because of his ties to the Freemasons and The Crown etc.

Are some of these legacy-media groups going rogue? Or, is the Freemasonic-elite intentionally placing brand in a 'Whicker Man' that the British 'villagers' can 'burn' so that they don't burn those who pull Brand's strings?

Did Brand displease his higher-ranking Freemasons? Remember that the way these networks function is that 'kompromat' on a Freemason is released if that Freemason 'betrays' the group. Are we witnessing the release of this kompromat?

In short: Does the British Crown know we are coming for them? Is Brand's excommunication by the Freemasons a kind of 'chaff' countermeasure to slow our march towards Buckingham Palace? Or, did Brand upset the Freemasons? Or, did part of the legacy media suddenly grow a soul?

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, octoplex said:

In the case of Russell Brand, however, we were dealing with a fraud. He was being positioned to cause substantial damage later down the line.

The most pertinent question about all of this is: Why are  Channel 4 and The Times finally reporting on this after all these years? Brand has, in the past, been seen as untouchable because of his ties to the Freemasons and The Crown etc.

^^^ This ^^^

And to discredit antivaxxers and 'truthers'.. 

Edited by legion
  • Like 1

Not everything is some great orchestrated plan. Why is it so hard to believe there is a degree of chaos, that some anti-establishment figures are genuine and others are not. That some speak sense and others do not. 

Alex Jones is arguably one of the turds in the punchbowl who says things like Sandy Hook was a hoax, there were no dead kids and the parents are actors, in order to make money off gullible people (he is very wealthy). And/or to discredit the idea of even questioning any mainstream narrative because anyone who does so, then becomes associated with people like him. 

The current zeitgeist is to pursue men who have had sexual relations with women in the past, it's a new age of puritanism and witch hunts. Let thee who is without sin cast the first stone. None of Brand's or Weinstein's etc. accusers have squeaky clean always pure sexual histories and thoughts. That includes the general public. All of us. You too. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Megadeth were onto this power play sort of thing early. All about control.

You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a God
Watch people's heads a'roll
A'roll
A'roll
Just like the Pied Piper
Acting like a robot
Its metal brain corrodes
You try to take its pulse
Before the head explodes
Explodes
Explodes
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony
The earth starts to rumble
The world powers fall
A warring for the Heavens
A peaceful man stands tall
A tall
A tall
Just like the Pied Piper

Swaying to the symphony
Just like the Pied Piper
Swaying to the symphony

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_of_Destruction#:~:text="Symphony of Destruction" is a,Countdown to Extinction (1992).

###########

-> "Symphony of Destruction" is a song by American heavy metal band Megadeth, released as a single from the band’s fifth studio album, Countdown to Extinction (1992). The lyrics explore the hypothetical situation where an average citizen is placed in a position where he runs the country while the public is led by a phantom government.
###########

Would you suggest we have a phantom Government now?

5 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

The current zeitgeist is to pursue men who have had sexual relations with women in the past...

The current zeitgeist is to pursue men who have had sexual relations with CHILDREN in the past...

Corrected that for you. We know that Russell Brand raped at least one child, by her own account in The Times newspaper.

Don't think that users on this forum won't notice the way you are re-framing this.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, legion said:

Yep. 

Now we need an average citizen to take control with commoner sense. 

Agreed.

Let's just implement the jury-system for government.

It's used in every significant trial in the land.

And limit the government-jury's reach to the roads, sewage, water and power-grid.

End this madness already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, octoplex said:

The current zeitgeist is to pursue men who have had sexual relations with CHILDREN in the past...

Corrected that for you. We know that Russell Brand raped at least one child, by her own account in The Times newspaper.

Don't think that users on this forum won't notice the way you are re-framing this.

Age of consent is 16 here, if you see it as wrong then that's a you problem. You're the one joining the pitchfork mob, led by the nose by the media who you apparently now suddenly trust. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Age of consent is 16 here, if you see it as wrong then that's a you problem.

This is fascinating.

If I think having sex with children is wrong; I am the problem?

This is what we're dealing with.

Welcome to British society.

Incidentally, Brand raped the child, according to her account. Even if a person is sick enough to regard British consent-laws as morally justified.

Also: Guys, I think we've finally located Russell Brand's account here!

Edited by octoplex
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the problem is truthers picking and choosing snippets to satisfy their own cognitive disonance.

The mainstream news reports are incidental. Many of us have been collecting evidence on Brand for years. The media reporting on it now is just of minor interest.

• Like 1