Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

38 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

to quote brand from your link:

''It’s hard for someone like me to consider that the goals of this global establishment are anything other than power, finance, dominion. But when you talk about this loathing of nature, whether that’s human nature or botany ... it’s difficult to think that there isn’t something dark.”

He is displaying level 2 thinking in that he sees things in terms of 'greed' and 'corruption' without yet fully accepting a deeper, darker and more organised layer to events. Stage 2 thinking is less comfortable for the ego than stage 1 thinking but is still pretty comfortable as it doesn't require you to really change much in your life and in your world. Stage 3 thinking requires courage, willpower and high degrees of honesty to pierce your own self-delusions which in turn demands changes in your behaviours, habits and attitudes

It does sound, at least, like he is now contemplating level 3. The cabal will of course want to kettle people in stage 1 consciousness and then for those who move to stage 2 they will find a load of 'alternative' voices who will seek to keep them at level 2: the 'here and no further' crowd, david speaks about.

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Believes the government is good and corporations are trustworthy and clever boffins in white coats are hard at work making sure everything in our world is safe and effective

2) Believes that there are 'greedy' people in the world who want to 'maximise profits' and as a result there is some 'corruption' in government and the corporations but generally they are ok, just a bit incompetent and therefore we should exercise some judgement in what we engage with and consume

3) Understands that there is an organised network of people who control government and the corporations and that everything those people do is designed to harm people as they are waging a covert war against the masses

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

''It’s hard for someone like me to consider that the goals of this global establishment are anything other than power, finance, dominion. But when you talk about this loathing of nature, whether that’s human nature or botany ... it’s difficult to think that there isn’t something dark.”

He is displaying level 2 thinking in that he sees things in terms of 'greed' and 'corruption' without yet fully accepting a deeper, darker and more organised layer to events. Stage 2 thinking is less comfortable for the ego than stage 1 thinking but is still pretty comfortable as it doesn't require you to really change much in your life and in your world. Stage 3 thinking requires courage, willpower and high degrees of honesty to pierce your own self-delusions which in turn demands changes in your behaviours, habits and attitudes

It does sound, at least, like he is now contemplating level 3. The cabal will of course want to kettle people in stage 1 consciousness and then for those who move to stage 2 they will find a load of 'alternative' voices who will seek to keep them at level 2: the 'here and no further' crowd, david speaks about.

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Believes the government is good and corporations are trustworthy and clever boffins in white coats are hard at work making sure everything in our world is safe and effective

2) Believes that there are 'greedy' people in the world who want to 'maximise profits' and as a result there is some 'corruption' in government and the corporations but generally they are ok, just a bit incompetent and therefore we should exercise some judgement in what we engage with and consume

3) Understands that there is an organised network of people who control government and the corporations and that everything those people do is designed to harm people as they are waging a covert war against the masses

That's a brilliant analysis and spot on for my own experience and those around me. Can I ask where this is from? 

As you say, for someone like Brand, you could easily see how 'attached' he might be to certain elements of his lifestyle that are directly related to the agenda's at play, and whereby he would not want to consider level 3. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 12:28 PM, Macnamara said:

STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS:

I'm confused. Wasn't brand the guy calling for a new world order and digital currency.

Didn't he play the role of conspiracy theorist, then once he got a ton of sympathy and followers to switched to klaus schwab's way of thinking

On 1/31/2024 at 11:50 AM, bamboozooka said:

dr.jpg

Apparently "they" want to destroy Russia, even though they're commanded to destroy the West. Talk about the opposite of truth. smh

"His central talking points are exactly the same as you get from certain American or British influencers"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"His central talking points are exactly the same as you get from certain American or British influencers"

yeah it's becoming a bit of a litmus test: do they also critique china and russia as well or do they just endlessly bash 'the west' or 'the anglosphere'? (which would be a kind of marxist critical theory)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

fuck him and his support for lockdowns during the Plandemic,i see his ytb channel is going strong

Royal arse kisser as well, surprised he hasn't be knighted. And here he is talking to carlson, who is another shady character. And wasn't he talking to neil oliver the other day, another dodgy establishment royalist.

The thing is about these celeb videos which shows they are just devious propaganda for the gullible sheep, they get a lot of views but they give very little real information. If you look at them carefully they talk about events that have already happened, events that have already been discussed to death and have already been reported all over the net, Yet the celeb acts as though he / she is revealing something new, breaking news, updating the world.

All brand says is that there are dark forces at work behind world events. Hello? Earth to brand. This has been happening for decades. You're not fooling anyone

On 1/9/2024 at 12:20 AM, northern star said:

Amazing Polly posted this graphic.

Maybe we shouldnt be surprised, the alternative truther movement has become the new big bucks for a chosen few. Shame though, shouldnt be about fame or money.

New-Gatekeepers.jpg

Quite a small list, what about all of the royals, BJ, Handcock, BBC, 90% of the world's politicians, 90% of the radio stations, 90% of the tv stations, 90% of the newspapers

• Like 1

The trouble with most of the so called truth movement folks, or those who claim to be the faces of freedom, is that 90% are still carrying around their mainstream programmed behaviour. Using fear, or sexual exploits, or shock tactics to push their version of the truth.

Those alternative headlines are mostly cobbled together repeated crap where they spend half the time begging for money, or pushing "crypto is your saviour" like cheap circus acts.

Or,  its repeating mainstream news with an added shock or outrage.

Fear still sells. Apparently.

on one hand people used to complain that no one was talking about these issues and on the other hand now that they are people are grumbling about it

i think its good that more people are talking about these issues but the danger is that we could see a new limited hangout situation created where people are hooked in and then steered in a new direction

for example i listened to a short clip of joe rogan today and much of what he was saying was good but then he was saying the virus was real and manufactured but what if it wasn't? If it wasn't then by creating the impression it was a real manufactured virus the stage is then set for the arrival of 'disease x'

rogan also spoke favourably about elon musk who is clearly not one of the good guys as he is working to hook humans physically into AI whilst firing all the satellites into low orbit needed to create the 5G cloud that is needed for the smart grid 'internet of things'

also if these guys just endlessly bash 'the west' without looking at the wider context then they could just feed into the perestroika deception where china and russia ride in as white knights and then enslave everyone under their new world order

Edited by Macnamara

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I see this on that link you post...  Aside from reading, DAMN CONFUSING TITLE BTW OF WEB ARTICLE... GRR.

(implying there is such a thing as a great or good reset....hmm....in whose favor though? Davos Magicians and Bankers?)

Anyway, I decided to hear this Tucker / Brand video... 

Here's what Tom Luongo, at one part of his writing had to say about the two guys having the meet...

"

These two guys aren’t supposed to agree on these things. Tucker’s a right-wing Fascist. Brand is a left-wing Lunatic. And yet, they share something very powerful in common, they both were cast out of the temple for speaking truth to power.

And Brand doesn’t disappoint in his performance. It’s one of his best, and I’ve seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

He’s spot on, noting himself at one point that the goal of everything we see in the media was “demoralization.” In fact, this entire post was inspired originally by that one statement during the 45 minutes he spoke with Tucker. That was the ‘money shot,’ as it were, of this interview.

It told me that not only does Russell Brand get it, but he knows exactly what his role now is. "

Good Watch by my opinion ^^^

Tom Luongo also ends on this note, quote:- 

" Carlson, like Brand, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Jerome Powell, Jamie Dimon, or any of the others I give credit to in this blog, aren’t perfect men.

We killed that guy over two thousand years ago.

We don’t need them to be perfect men. If you need that, I suggest you seek professional help.

What we need is for them lead where they can when they can. "

Ps,

As a simple Disclaimer of Common Sense by me:-

I didn't know of Tom Luongo, before Mac posted link to him... but seems interesting enough.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart