Jump to content

Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.


78ast78dgyad

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Indeed @RobinJ. As an example, the other day I was watching a YouTube live of an 'alternative media' person here in Australia. He was calling out some Australian Senator's that most here might have seen; Gerard Rennick, Malcolm Roberts and Senator Antic. All are doing great work and working within the limitations of what they can work with, and have been asking some really good questions of the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency), and basically every other regulatory body here in Australia. 

 

So basically this 'alternative truther' was attacking (admittedly mildly) those who are actually doing great work. I asked 'have I missed something in the chat' and other questions and it was like crickets. Nobody was prepared to call out 'their guru' or even acknowledge someone who is. Most as you say need to be 'told what to think', but also, they need someone who is 'seemingly' doing what they can't which is taking some action. Because of this, they will support blindly, even when that person is in the wrong. I unsubscribed of course but can imagine not many followed me. Some want to be the 'only hero' and will criticize those like the Senator's who are doing more than anyone to help people see the agenda and corruption. 

Its very easy to get stuck in a pattern of someone else's ideas and then believe all they say must be truth. Talking about truth is different from standing up for it or supporting it verbally.

Its why media was invented after all, to manipulate everything we believe.

Many seem to think all they have to do is follow someone who talks a good game instead of standing in their own truth with conviction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

To be fair he is not alone in this. Many others in the 'truth community' (and out of it to be fair) only offer repeats of what many others are saying. Part of this might simply be that there is nothing new to add (and there is very little new in the World), and as we often hear, people respond to different people in different ways, or at least how they deliver the message. I agree with you that he could offer much more, certainly about his working in the industry and the contacts he has had with people. 

 

I suppose though, that the more people are talking about 'truth' the better. There have been suggestions on here that some other 'truthers' read stuff on here and then make videos about it, and I get why that annoys people somewhat, but perhaps 'the more the merrier' when it comes to this stuff. The only problem is whether that person is controlled oppo or a pied piper, and the jury is out right now for Brand on that. In many ways, Brand shows us how fickle people even in the 'truth community' are, in that even with knowledge of the way this 'Matrix' is built and how society is shaped, they are still going towards the better looking 'leaders' rather than the quality of their content/character. 

 

This is one reason why I have warned people before to exercise some caution, because I do believe there is a lot of misinfo/disinfo being 'seeded' into the alternative circles, via Telegram and other chat groups, as well as discussion forms like this one.

 

Suddenly this same misinfo/disinfo starts appearing on YouTube and Bitchute videos, and then you have all the usual commentators and internet personalities talking about it.

 

I'm not actually a fan of the term 'truther' and so naturally I find anyone who labels themselves as such a bit 'questionable'.

 

For clarity, yes I do think there are some genuine 'conspiracy theories' out there, but I'm finding it harder with time to take some of them seriously now.

 

Gone are the days when I would just avidly believe anything - I prefer to use my own judgment, intuition and gut instincts.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

 

This is one reason why I have warned people before to exercise some caution, because I do believe there is a lot of misinfo/disinfo being 'seeded' into the alternative circles, via Telegram and other chat groups, as well as discussion forms like this one.

 

Suddenly this same misinfo/disinfo starts appearing on YouTube and Bitchute videos, and then you have all the usual commentators and internet personalities talking about it.

 

I'm not actually a fan of the term 'truther' and so naturally I find anyone who labels themselves as such a bit 'questionable'.

 

For clarity, yes I do think there are some genuine 'conspiracy theories' out there, but I'm finding it harder with time to take some of them seriously now.

 

Gone are the days when I would just avidly believe anything - I prefer to use my own judgment, intuition and gut instincts.

Exactly. There is as much disinformation in freedom circles as the mainstream media. I try and cast a skeptical eye over most of it and not invest my emotion in it all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Exactly. There is as much disinformation in freedom circles as the mainstream media. I try and cast a skeptical eye over most of it and not invest my emotion in it all.

Totally agree. I don't actually follow what is going on as much I used to either; the plot remains the same but it is just the actors that change. I only follow the information as much as I need to to try to stay ahead of the plans and to know how much the agenda is rolling out, the rest I leave. Perhaps that is simply down to the number of years I have been 'awake' and that nothing new is really out there, which is why many of us were drawn to the Archaix stuff as it was something new and different. 

 

A mate I catch up with on a weekly basis will often ask me, 'did you see this' and I am like 'nah I didn't' where once upon a time I was all over it. Following information and taking no real action both micro and macro is no good to anyone. 'truth information' is much like soap opera's; the plots are just repeated, but the actors and characters are just changed over the years, the same is similar in 'truth information'. Know just as much as you need to stay informed and ahead of the game is my new philosophy. That way I have more time to do healing and growing Spiritually, and THAT is the true freedom. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed. 

On 10/18/2023 at 8:01 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I do believe there is a lot of misinfo/disinfo being 'seeded' into the alternative circles, via Telegram and other chat groups, as well as discussion forms like this one.

 

Definitely agree here. I find it INCREDIBLY suspicious how Telegram is being pushed - to the clear detriment of any other channel. Even ardent "truthers" are falling for these silly games. Do they not find suspicious:

 

 

- Paul Durov (YGL) CEO

 

- The NEED to grant every permission available on Android

 

- NO access from anonymous browsers. NO darkweb functionality. NO backups.

 

- Everything POTENTIALLY incriminating from ANY group is downloaded automatically to your "device". Even if you opt out, it's still  there on your "phone". Only in poorer quality.

 

- Lack of references for anything on the channel. CONSTANT repeats of 2020 news. Anyone questioning this is punished via groupthink 

 

- Hive mentality with hierarchical structure. As above, So below. Blatant disinformation gets buried when pointed out. Selective deletion to muddy the water.

 

- Constant distraction - whether via calls to anger, or the common law (Article 61 🤔) psyop.

 

- Requests for clarification ignored/concerns gaslighted.

 

- RAPID media response/demonisation from Mainstream Media - on ANYTHING that does gather traction. Alpha Men Assemble, anyone?

 

- STILL pushing Facebook, YouTube etc, despite suitable alternatives. 

 

- The fact that we ALL know about them. While many here haven't heard of Richard D Hall, read any actual books, or even downloaded any YouTube videos they reverenced, before inevitable deletion.

 

- WHERE are the prominent posters from 2020? What drove them away? What happened to the alternative/backup platforms which attendees were suggesting?

 

 

Whole thing stinks of a psyop! Do any alternative (in-person) options still exist?

 

The idea of meeting this lot.. handing over email, address and phone number!? I'd say somebody is having a good laugh at least!

 

NOTHING seems to have progressed since autumn '20.

Edited by Chris P
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back on topic 😅

 

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii1979:e/The-Truth-about-Russell-Brand---The-Hidden-Hand-Freemasonry.-33-Is-the-Public-Brainwash.-360-is-the-Top:8

 

Not sure if it will embed, but this was my "beyond reasonable doubt" awakening (as I'd strongly suspected for a while). Possibly been posted before.

 

I have the video shared elsewhere, so please PM me if it disappears from Odysee and I will try to make it available under fair use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone assuming that freedom of speech comes via someone else's platform is deluded. 

All social media is compromised as is the Internet in general. Its all controlled one way or another because we don't own or control any of it.

That of course includes the majority of well known celebrities who pay their own price for their need to be seen and adored.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Very interesting to hear David's take on Brand on the recent True Geordie Podcast. The clip starts where David is talking about the likes of Musk, Tucker Carlson and Brand;

 

 

 

I just finished watching this and thought it to be a very excellent interview, many on point topics scrutinised under the electron microscope of big dave's mind, 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2023 at 3:11 PM, RobinJ said:

Anyone assuming that freedom of speech comes via someone else's platform is deluded. 

All social media is compromised as is the Internet in general. Its all controlled one way or another because we don't own or control any of it.

That of course includes the majority of well known celebrities who pay their own price for their need to be seen and adored.

 

yeah jus don't get angry about it, ooookay, 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I just finished watching this and thought it to be a very excellent interview, many on point topics scrutinised under the electron microscope of big dave's mind, 👍

Yeah I really enjoyed this one too. I don't watch too many of David's interviews these days as they tend to be a 'bit samey' with David going on long monologues which all of us who have been around a while have heard. But for some reason, I think Brian got something a little bit different here in this interview. David's thoughts on what he calls 'here and no further barricade' (at 1:57:56 in the video) in the 'alternative community' was excellent analysis. He includes Jordan Peterson in that, and although I think Peterson has done wonders, David is spot on with this description. 

 

Of course, it might simply be the stage of awakening these people are at. Great interview though. 

 

Edited to add: David's ideas on the potential pitfalls of some of the more prominent 'alternative faces' these days is very interesting too. There is a quote used in therapy circles by John Rowan 'you can only take your clients as far as you have gone', and this rings true for 'alternative voices' too. This whole point was made earlier in the thread of people like Brand limiting his followers in going deeper down the rabbit-hole (sometimes called a gate-keeper). People like Brand and Peterson will only ever take you so far, so it is important that people never have one guru. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

David's thoughts on what he calls 'here and no further barricade' (at 1:57:56 in the video) in the 'alternative community' was excellent analysis. He includes Jordan Peterson in that, and although I think Peterson has done wonders, David is spot on with this description.

 

This part stood out to me as i have similar thoughts on why there now seems to be so many joining the 'alternative scene' that would otherwise just be gatekeeping the script, just another attempt of corralling the populace back under the menticide until such time as the hammer drops again on the newly formed droves of dissidents recruited back into the fold, 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

This part stood out to me as i have similar thoughts on why there now seems to be so many joining the 'alternative scene' that would otherwise just be gatekeeping the script, just another attempt of corralling the populace back under the menticide until such time as the hammer drops again on the newly formed droves of dissidents recruited back into the fold, 👍

I think there has to be a distinction between those that know 'the truth' or at least the deeper agenda (people like Brand you would imagine), and people like Peterson. One is in the 'truth community', and the other is a clinical psychologist thrust in to the spotlight fighting for free speech who was very much inside the systems of the medical model, Universities, and academia. I think people like Peterson are perhaps still waking up fully to the scam and agenda's. Waking up is like zooming out from Google maps; the more you zoom out the more you see the bigger picture and agenda, but that takes time, and the more you zoom out, the more you can lose your bearings from your starting point.

 

But there are those in the 'alternative community' who refuse to touch the big stuff or go deeper into the Spiritual aspects which (at least in my humble opinion) are an essential part of the journey towards greater freedom. Information is the first step not the final destination, healing and growing on the Spiritual is another crucial aspect. Of course seeing the full agenda takes time and requires bravery to 'go there', but we have seen with the last 4 years how quickly someone CAN wake up when one part doesn't make sense such as Mike Yeadon. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There might be an alternative scene, but I don't believe that there is any significant alt media unless they start being honest about the geopolitical situation. The supposed "alt-media" is just another flavour of subversive fvckery.

 

fam.jpg

 

ag.jpg

 

1693853462006327.gif

 

It's time for an alt media reset

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/its-time-for-an-alt-media-reset

 

"One of the great mysteries of the 21st century is why western alt media coverage of Russia bears little resemblance to Russian alt media coverage of Russia." https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/russia-according-to-russians-a-guide

 

But the problem is just the "GAE" and folks like Bush.  How do I know that? Well that's what Brand's spook friends like Chomsky and Shapiro say so it must be right. Case closed. There's no need to investigate any further. I think we're all tired and should go to sleep. /s

 

And sorry for bringing "muh Russia" into it, but it's absolutely relevant because most of the arseholes that Brand platforms tell one side of the story.

 

At least the Ickes speak to people like Loudon to give people some balance.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only way we will get an alternative media reset, is if those of us that have done our work, or at least have the right morals step up to the plate and start creating. This is why I am becoming critical of 'seeking information', as all it does is keep the status quo of who is producing that information, and leaves a space for those that have less than good and honest intentions. 

 

I still have some patience for some in the alternative media, some have simply not woken up the wider agenda. Some admittedly are 'playing it safe' whilst they rake in the big bucks

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BornFreeNowAgain said:

The only way we will get an alternative media reset, is if those of us that have done our work, or at least have the right morals step up to the plate and start creating. This is why I am becoming critical of 'seeking information', as all it does is keep the status quo of who is producing that information, and leaves a space for those that have less than good and honest intentions. 

 

I still have some patience for some in the alternative media, some have simply not woken up the wider agenda. Some admittedly are 'playing it safe' whilst they rake in the big bucks

I would tend to agree with you and DI on this. A lot of the alt media has been hijacked for likes and money making as opposed to truth.

A great example was Jeff Berwicks sensationalist coverage of the Mexico Ortis incident, only to have to apologise later for getting it wrong. He could have just used open language and been less accusing, but fear sells...

 

The spiritual journey through all this is really the only one that matters. The rest is just window dressing for the mannequins frozen in fear, or the many in the freedom crowd who are refusing to acknowledge that we are even on a spiritual quest, and just want to jump on the "news-for-money" bandwagon.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I would tend to agree with you and DI on this. A lot of the alt media has been hijacked for likes and money making as opposed to truth.

A great example was Jeff Berwicks sensationalist coverage of the Mexico Ortis incident, only to have to apologise later for getting it wrong. He could have just used open language and been less accusing, but fear sells...

 

The spiritual journey through all this is really the only one that matters. The rest is just window dressing for the mannequins frozen in fear, or the many in the freedom crowd who are refusing to acknowledge that we are even on a spiritual quest, and just want to jump on the "news-for-money" bandwagon.

Jordan Peterson talks about how the lack of responsibility we all take within our community and the World at large, creates the opportunity for the psychopaths to move in to that void. We could say the same about the 'truth movement'; the more we see the flawed people and don't add our voices to the mix, the more we allow the same said people to remain in that gap producing either disinformation, gate-keeping, or as David says, 'the here and no further' narratives. 

 

The 'truth movement' is in many ways, like the 'World' at large; opportunists take advantage of the fact that most people (within and outside of the 'truth community) are too weak to take their own responsibility or to take action themselves. I get it of course, for years I was doing the same. Only recently have I started to take more action and get involved in things more. A lot of people in the 'truth community' are fantastic, live with wisdom and walk the talk; and then there are others who simply have the 'balls' to put themselves out there, and are what David might call 'the repeaters'. 

 

But as I have said a lot recently; I believe that we must also walk the Spiritual path, because that is where freedom truly lies. We might find out at the end of this 'game' that the goal was to grow Spiritually, and many won't have even put their shoes on to start the walk on the path. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peterson is zionist that wants young men to storm Tehran. He is also a dead end. He knows young conservatives are pissed about society, but when asked for solutions, what does Peterson tell young men? He says "clean your room". It's an insult to your intelligence. Why can't we take responsibility for our own lives and try to fix society at the same time? Oh, that's right, because Peterson cucked out when he was asked who was behind Bolshevism. It's pressure release valve nonsense and he should go back to Moscow and stay there, and take his communist art collection with him. We can't fix things with cowardice.

 

That's not to say that everything he says is wrong. He is okay with low hanging fruit crap, like criticizing the woke and stuff, but he doesn't want people to know who is responsible.

 

TLDR: It does make sense to get your own life in order before trying to help society, but what if you do have your life in order? What then Peterstein? How will being deracinated individualists help us when we're up against a collective? Sounds a bit like poison to me.

 

On 11/1/2020 at 3:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

1563069346891.png.c18a8cd634a6558f1dbec66c2aa59600.png

 

>"And then I told them to give up their nations and collective identities before telling them to clean their rooms and become perfect human beings before interacting with politics in any way!"
>"And those schmucks bought it! Can you believe it?"

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As said, Peterson isn't a 'truther'; he is simply a psychologist offering what he believes is helpful advice for younger people. He just happened to become famous overnight for taking a stand against freedom of speech. He may fit what David calls the 'here and no further barricade', but then I am not sure Peterson has ever considered himself to be in the 'alternative community'. Certainly his thoughts on the vaccines (early on) and the Palestine stuff are major red flags, or simply proof that he has not fully woken up yet. 

 

But there is also no doubt, that Peterson has helped many thousands of people. Low hanging fruit people are also needed if people are to grow and evolve, certainly Peterson may not be helpful for those who are awake and not needing direction in life. The thing is, people have placed Peterson within the 'alternative media' space, because he disagreed with one aspect of the agenda. I am not sure Peterson himself has ever considered himself part of the 'truth community'. As much as he may not be the solution, he has helped a lot more people than I likely ever will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Peterson is zionist that wants young men to storm Tehran. He is also a dead end. He knows young conservatives are pissed about society, but when asked for solutions, what does Peterson tell young men? He says "clean your room". It's an insult to your intelligence. Why can't we take responsibility for our own lives and try to fix society at the same time? Oh, that's right, because Peterson cucked out when he was asked who was behind Bolshevism. It's pressure release valve nonsense and he should go back to Moscow and stay there, and take his communist art collection with him. We can't fix things with cowardice.

 

That's not to say that everything he says is wrong. He is okay with low hanging fruit crap, like criticizing the woke and stuff, but he doesn't want people to know who is responsible.

 

TLDR: It does make sense to get your own life in order before trying to help society, but what if you do have your life in order? What then Peterstein? How will being deracinated individualists help us when we're up against a collective? Sounds a bit like poison to me.

 

 

30 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

As said, Peterson isn't a 'truther'; he is simply a psychologist offering what he believes is helpful advice for younger people. He just happened to become famous overnight for taking a stand against freedom of speech. He may fit what David calls the 'here and no further barricade', but then I am not sure Peterson has ever considered himself to be in the 'alternative community'. Certainly his thoughts on the vaccines (early on) and the Palestine stuff are major red flags, or simply proof that he has not fully woken up yet. 

 

But there is also no doubt, that Peterson has helped many thousands of people. Low hanging fruit people are also needed if people are to grow and evolve, certainly Peterson may not be helpful for those who are awake and not needing direction in life. The thing is, people have placed Peterson within the 'alternative media' space, because he disagreed with one aspect of the agenda. I am not sure Peterson himself has ever considered himself part of the 'truth community'. As much as he may not be the solution, he has helped a lot more people than I likely ever will. 

 

If Peterson is a Psychologist then what school of thought is he a student of, Freud or Jung?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sock muppet said:

 

 

If Peterson is a Psychologist then what school of thought is he a student of, Freud or Jung?

Going off a lot of his video's from his early days in his university lectures, Jungian. I think we need to judge Peterson in context; if people have placed him in the 'truth community' then they will judge him quite harshly from that perspective. But judging him as clinical psychologist thrust into the spotlight whilst he was mostly asleep; he is simply a flawed individual with much to learn - like most of us. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Peterson is zionist that wants young men to storm Tehran. He is also a dead end. He knows young conservatives are pissed about society, but when asked for solutions, what does Peterson tell young men? He says "clean your room". It's an insult to your intelligence. Why can't we take responsibility for our own lives and try to fix society at the same time? Oh, that's right, because Peterson cucked out when he was asked who was behind Bolshevism. It's pressure release valve nonsense and he should go back to Moscow and stay there, and take his communist art collection with him. We can't fix things with cowardice.

 

That's not to say that everything he says is wrong. He is okay with low hanging fruit crap, like criticizing the woke and stuff, but he doesn't want people to know who is responsible.

 

TLDR: It does make sense to get your own life in order before trying to help society, but what if you do have your life in order? What then Peterstein? How will being deracinated individualists help us when we're up against a collective? Sounds a bit like poison to me.

 

Yes, Peterson is a very manipulative underhand person, using deep psychology methods to influence those who are unaware, or on the surface like young ones who tend to need a "cause" to get behind.

He says a lot of great sounding things but it is all surface as you say. He seemed to appear out of nowhere on the Internet and now he is interviewed on mainstream and called the grandfather. That alone is enough to be suspicious.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...