Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well the problem with the  alternative media is that they are all trying to make money from a small pond of freedom fish. Many of them get caught in their own anger while broadcasting, which makes them unobjective and irritating to listen to. I feel they do get caught in their own egos as you said. Many jump on the 'everything is a conspiracy" bandwagon just to get subscribers, which makes them seem not believable. And then theres the irony of the "disconnect from the system" message whilst being a large part of it just to make money.

Money in all forms is the true evil.

It is also like all things, they attract the type of people that resonate with that person. So those that have not dealt with their own anger/ego/shadow, will be attracted to the type of 'alternative person' that gets angry and lacks a coherent overarching theory. It is why you see some in the 'alternative scene' become really popular, and why another perhaps more balanced and rational 'alternative person' has only a small following. Obviously there can be many other reasons for this; more interesting content, more bling and more clickbait type content, and sometimes luck, not to mention the possibility of some being controlled opposition. 

So in many ways, these types exist only because those following have not healed their shadow, which in a way is a reciprocal enabling affect, with both inadvertently holding the other back, at least from healing and true Spiritual growth. Anger is only one stage of the grief process, and you are meant to move past it to heal the other 4 aspects, but many get locked in to a 'holding pattern' with only the anger part getting any attention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's my main gripe with Brand - he does seem to jump from one conspiracy theory to another. Some hold water, but others have you scratching your head wondering if he's merely jumping on the bandwagon. Case in point, after a long hiatus, I bothered to watch a few of his videos this week - and by video 3 I was "okay, enough of that, now he's just rambling". His biggest flaw is committing to some rather large sweeping statements - that don't always work.

But, let's be honest here, he's still spouting more truth about the corporate world than all the mainstream media combined - and he's getting his message across to millions. More power to him. He ain't perfect, but he's a lot better than most of the competition.

As for this trial by media fiasco.

Latest charges (no investigation) was 'stalking" yesterday. 

If this does now run out of steam then I'm puzzling over the fact that maybe, just maybe, he's actually earned a few hundred thousand new subscribers. Does anyone know how many he had before on Youtube and how many he has now? It might prove a point here - that this has backfired in spectacular fashion.

I was holding out for more 'revelations to come' (as hinted at by Blackbelt Barrister) but this doesn't appear to be the case - and he may have got that well and truly wrong.

• Like 4

A part of me wants to believe he has seen the light, and is a reformed character. He speaks with passion and zeal, and it's understandable why he has amassed millions of followers. However, imo, his links to WEF and the Goldsmith clan, marks him as controlled opposition. A very good gatekeeper. I could be very wrong, but it's a non- story, compared to all the other shit happening around us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is also like all things, they attract the type of people that resonate with that person. So those that have not dealt with their own anger/ego/shadow, will be attracted to the type of 'alternative person' that gets angry and lacks a coherent overarching theory. It is why you see some in the 'alternative scene' become really popular, and why another perhaps more balanced and rational 'alternative person' has only a small following. Obviously there can be many other reasons for this; more interesting content, more bling and more clickbait type content, and sometimes luck, not to mention the possibility of some being controlled opposition. 

So in many ways, these types exist only because those following have not healed their shadow, which in a way is a reciprocal enabling affect, with both inadvertently holding the other back, at least from healing and true Spiritual growth. Anger is only one stage of the grief process, and you are meant to move past it to heal the other 4 aspects, but many get locked in to a 'holding pattern' with only the anger part getting any attention. 

Exactly. I've met a lot of so called freedom people in the last few years and the vast majority are just angry at the system whilst desperate to cling to it.

Not many have bothered to work on their issues and would rather blame everything else instead of doing that work to be truly free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Exactly. I've met a lot of so called freedom people in the last few years and the vast majority are just angry at the system whilst desperate to cling to it.

Not many have bothered to work on their issues and would rather blame everything else instead of doing that work to be truly free.

I think a lot of those people do so out of desperately wanting all around them to change so they don't have to. What I mean by that, is a lot of people don't want their reality to change too much; they want to keep the same job, live in the same areas, have the same friendship/family and social circle. In effect they want the World to change so they don't need to - wake up people so that I can carry on in pretty much the same ways. All that does is rob you of the opportunity to heal and grow. And I get it of course, all of us will have gone through that desperation to wake others up around us as we come across this information, but you need to move past it at some stage, and some don't. 

Over the last few years, I have had to let many people go in order to grow more fully and to really face the shadow and ego. It isn't easy of course and I can see why people avoid it, because it really does test you and your ability to face the loneliness and isolation head on. But at the same time, you can only grow so much if those around you are tethering you to the 'old self'. I have compassion for those who are new to this stuff though of course; it is brutal going, and it takes time to process it all and to come to the 'new reality'. But at some point, you are going to have to face the reality that perhaps those around you, are not meant to 'wake up'. Perhaps this whole realm is a test of character to become totally individualized; willing to be a lone wolf ready to face anything, and alone if need be. Once you reach that point, there is nothing to hold you back; no more need for approval, acceptance or having to sacrifice parts of yourself that those around you are not willing to see. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Russell Brand in full view. 

Trolling and Shilling as best he can.. 

Latest video is over 20 minutes of distraction away from the very serious issues going on now with Gaza and Israel. 

The title is sensational - but all he does is bang on and on about America politicians buying stocks and shares in weapons companies. 

Absolutely disgraceful. 

Israel vs Palastine - What they're not telling you....?? 

What he's not telling you is that he's controlled opposition and distracting everyone as best as he can. 

800k have already watched this bollox..out of 6.7 million followers. 

Edited by legion
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, legion said:

Latest video is over 20 minutes of distraction away from the very serious issues going on now with Gaza and Israel. 

The title is sensational - but all he does is bang on and on about America politicians buying stocks and shares in weapons companies. 

Absolutely disgraceful. 

What he's not telling you is that he's controlled opposition and distracting everyone as best as he can. 

I know folks in freedom circles who treat Brand like hes a messiah. He's entertaining but does repeat himself a lot. He definitely has some personality issues. I don't really care what side folks think he is on, there is disinformation on all sides.

These days I tend to prefer to read news than watch videos of people ranting, its easier to be objective when you read something, also easier to not let emotions drag you down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I know folks in freedom circles who treat Brand like hes a messiah. He's entertaining but does repeat himself a lot. He definitely has some personality issues. I don't really care what side folks think he is on, there is disinformation on all sides.

These days I tend to prefer to read news than watch videos of people ranting, its easier to be objective when you read something, also easier to not let emotions drag you down.

I've spoken with a few people who think he's great too.. 

I don't follow him at all. But I was curious about his stance on the Gaza / Israel situation. 

For me - his video shows his deceptive ways very clearly. 

Not only does he use his usual lengthy rambling word salad, but also points at something completely superfluous to the immediate crisis of the human suffering in Gaza. 

As far as videos per se... There are a few content makers that I'll watch / listen to. But I'm quite choosey and have to be in the right mood. 

Written content is indeed always more easily digested. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, legion said:

I've spoken with a few people who think he's great too.. 

I don't follow him at all. But I was curious about his stance on the Gaza / Israel situation. 

For me - his video shows his deceptive ways very clearly. 

Not only does he use his usual lengthy rambling word salad, but also points at something completely superfluous to the immediate crisis of the human suffering in Gaza. 

As far as videos per se... There are a few content makers that I'll watch / listen to. But I'm quite choosey and have to be in the right mood. 

Written content is indeed always more easily digested. 

As a mod I get put off generally by the volume of content I need to check through. Tend to skip through a lot of videos to get a general impression. As you said written content is easier.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2023 at 3:53 AM, legion said:

Absolutely disgraceful. 

This Brand situation is like many of the others, its there to get people arguing about his guilt or lack thereof. Its yet another separation device to create division by opinion. People fall for it every time.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

This Brand situation is like many of the others, its there to get people arguing about his guilt or lack thereof. Its yet another separation device to create division by opinion. People fall for it every time.

I did too at first. But a post by Macnamara put me straight. 

Take him to court or leave him alone.. 

• Like 1

Just now, legion said:

I did too at first. But a post by Macnamara put me straight. 

Take him to court or leave him alone.. 

Its very easy to get sucked into the mind games they play on us, and in some respects, so called freedom people are the easiest to do that to because they get caught up in their own ego of 'truth' seeking and needing to be right. Or, they simply need a hero to hang their hat on. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

re polarisation we had the scottish independence vote which split people roughly down the middle, then we had the brexit vote which once again split people more or less down the middle. Then we have the covid situation which split people into pro-vax v's 'anti-vaxxers' and maskers v's no-maskers

I think that covid polarisation was a particularly bitter one which we have not remotely healed from as a society

I don't think people are particularly polarised over brand per se but i do think the me too thing plays into polarisation because it seems to be part of a broader attack on masculinity

But then since me too we have seen the whole transgender-agenda where people are attacking the idea of womanhood so women haven't escaped the madness either....

Then there was the MAGA v's clinton divide and then the stolen election. Now we have this israel v's palestine thing and you can see people drawing up into battlelines again.

It's just fracture line after fracture line after fracture line and in all of that tribalism people are not paying attention to how all the wealth has been sucked upwards into a tiny number of hands at the top of society

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

re polarisation we had the scottish independence vote which split people roughly down the middle, then we had the brexit vote which once again split people more or less down the middle. Then we have the covid situation which split people into pro-vax v's 'anti-vaxxers' and maskers v's no-maskers

I think that covid polarisation was a particularly bitter one which we have not remotely healed from as a society

I don't think people are particularly polarised over brand per se but i do think the me too thing plays into polarisation because it seems to be part of a broader attack on masculinity

But then since me too we have seen the whole transgender-agenda where people are attacking the idea of womanhood so women haven't escaped the madness either....

Then there was the MAGA v's clinton divide and then the stolen election. Now we have this israel v's palestine thing and you can see people drawing up into battlelines again.

It's just fracture line after fracture line after fracture line and in all of that tribalism people are not paying attention to how all the wealth has been sucked upwards into a tiny number of hands at the top of society

Yep. Totally agree. This whole situation is separation on all levels and all at once. Keeping sane through it all will be a challenge for sure.

• Like 1

I’ve added some information here about the Russel Brand issue for anyone interested…

I placed it here because I do believe it is a cooked up issue to produce sensationalism like the rest within the thread to eventually bring about censorship - online safety bill etc 

Regardless of if or not the accusations are true or not, they’re being sensationalised with all amounts of hysteria by the msm to justify their narrative eventually. 

People simply sharing their various opinions on these issues will at that later date, be used to show how they actually promoted hate or harmful content to justify censorship in the future.

“Guilty by social media” by this psychological trick being played on the masses by way of msm encouraging people to engage in sharing information in relation to these debates and share their opinion, then the act of doing that can be used to justify discrediting you and potentially shutting you down. You’re not allowed to share your opinion in the future as it maybe harmful/said to “cause harm” or be considered a product of hate…

We have had one scandal after another this year in attempts to justify this and have people engaged within the narrative picking sides so at a later date people can be accused of sharing harmfully information before “being shown to be factual” or basically the issue of judging before “having all the facts” to then justify that censorship. As the facts are deliberately being held back by a bodyguard of lies to justify all of this, that is the whole point, one public figure after the next.

Which has nothing to do with protecting people…

It has to do with censorship. Divide and rule, play people against people.

The first causality of war is the free flow of information.

COVID Censorship has obviously been used to data mine this issue as to how heavier layers of effective censorship can be imposed - I’m sure.

0538-B6-C6-A5-D8-4-B8-B-BD93-608-DCA0453

The Vengeful One

Nightbreed Tribute

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RobinJ said:

He only repeats what others say. Nothing new cones out of his mouth, no insights from being at the heart of darkness for so long either. He could use his platform to expose real truth rather than parrot everyone else.

To be fair he is not alone in this. Many others in the 'truth community' (and out of it to be fair) only offer repeats of what many others are saying. Part of this might simply be that there is nothing new to add (and there is very little new in the World), and as we often hear, people respond to different people in different ways, or at least how they deliver the message. I agree with you that he could offer much more, certainly about his working in the industry and the contacts he has had with people. 

I have always been suss about Brand, but the fact he never talks about any of that stuff or exposes it, is just another red flag for me. He has a large following not because of what information he delivers, but because he is supposedly good looking, charming and funny. If he looked like Chris Whitty he wouldn't have any sort of following. 

I suppose though, that the more people are talking about 'truth' the better. There have been suggestions on here that some other 'truthers' read stuff on here and then make videos about it, and I get why that annoys people somewhat, but perhaps 'the more the merrier' when it comes to this stuff. The only problem is whether that person is controlled oppo or a pied piper, and the jury is out right now for Brand on that. In many ways, Brand shows us how fickle people even in the 'truth community' are, in that even with knowledge of the way this 'Matrix' is built and how society is shaped, they are still going towards the better looking 'leaders' rather than the quality of their content/character. 

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

To be fair he is not alone in this. Many others in the 'truth community' (and out of it to be fair) only offer repeats of what many others are saying. Part of this might simply be that there is nothing new to add (and there is very little new in the World), and as we often hear, people respond to different people in different ways, or at least how they deliver the message. I agree with you that he could offer much more, certainly about his working in the industry and the contacts he has had with people. 

I have always been suss about Brand, but the fact he never talks about any of that stuff or exposes it, is just another red flag for me. He has a large following not because of what information he delivers, but because he is supposedly good looking, charming and funny. If he looked like Chris Whitty he wouldn't have any sort of following. 

I suppose though, that the more people are talking about 'truth' the better. There have been suggestions on here that some other 'truthers' read stuff on here and then make videos about it, and I get why that annoys people somewhat, but perhaps 'the more the merrier' when it comes to this stuff. The only problem is whether that person is controlled oppo or a pied piper, and the jury is out right now for Brand on that. In many ways, Brand shows us how fickle people even in the 'truth community' are, in that even with knowledge of the way this 'Matrix' is built and how society is shaped, they are still going towards the better looking 'leaders' rather than the quality of their content/character. 

Too many people have a gatekeeper attitude towards their own perspectives rather than them being used to expose/reveal truth and enlighten people, then it shouldn’t matter if the message is repeated by someone else so long as the information is out…

This is very clearly a problem within the so called truth community creating bitterness and rivalry over who becomes the best known gatekeeper. Another ego turf when it should be turfing out the ego many of us would imagine…

If it only matters how much money they made on your ideas, then you’re fucked already. It would mean you love money or the recognition of you ego, more than your truth and may learn something about your mindset.

The ego wants recognition of its self evident existence and worth.

This is how the whole system of life - not life itself - is fabricated around a fiction, giving rise to a distorted state of consciousness which monopolies upon us being spellbound, we worship it.

Then you have people who repeat the idea put forward by others and twist and alter its context to control narrative for one reason or another and become a gatekeeer by placing blocks on certain perspectives/analysis, by the nature of you - the receiver of that information - taking on the analysis of the one who distorts the information or context and we take on the same fencing off of information/perspective. Keeping us blind. This is obviously the idea behind controlled opposition as though something wants to hold our mind captive - prisoner. It’s nature being to exploit our creativity/intent…

Russel Brand is an actor…

He is quite clearly someone else’s puppet, who cashes in upon his persona.

Which is likely why he has been allowed upon YT for so long.

Someone wants “the Brand” within a mass publics consciousness ripe for exploitation, as they may only see the movie outside the context of his alternative views.

Brand has likewise been given mass exposure within msm for a likewise intent.

Then these revelations can be used to exploit his persona and deliver a message on the back of all this. Which many can clearly see is enabling and more of a tool of publicity which should obviously be very suspect…

"Who's Who" Official Clip | Death on the Nile | 20th Century Studios

A pied piper who’s integrity sells for so little. 

He has been all over the media since this “exposure” rather than this taking a back seat until an “investigation takes place”.

Which means they’re exploiting him and using his image for a reason.

That should be enough to distrust him.

All of this is a media event to bring about censorship.

If a real case existed to be answered he could be charged and processed and we hear all this shit later.

They want the hysteria and everything to be taken out of context to justify the censorship later. They’re playing us for fools!

This way our behaviour can be engineered…

image.jpeg.db100b8c7c4c211798ced60f6c279fd1.jpeg

Behavioural Engineering

A Clockwork Orange | Trailer | Warner Bros. Entertainment

The Prodigy - Champions of London (Clockwork Orange 1971)

FB_IMG_1637196923366.jpg.ea28981dc2430acae84b119fe9fbad97.jpg

A Young Devil:

′′ How did you send so many souls to hell ′′

Old devil: ' With fear! ′′

The younger one:

′′ Good job! What were they afraid of? War? Family? ′′

The old one:

' No, a disease! ′′

The younger one:

′′ Haven't they been ill Weren't they dying? Was there no cure? ′′

The old one:

′′ They got sick, they died, there was a cure. ′′

The younger one:

′′ I don't get it... ′′

The old one:

′′ They accidentally thought all they had to keep at all costs was life

They didn't hug each other, don't greet each other, they left each other. They have given up every human contact and everything that was human! They're out of money, they lost their jobs, but they chose to be afraid of their lives even if they didnt even have bread. They believed everything they heard, read the newspapers and blindly believed everything they read. They have given up their freedom, never leave the house, they have gone nowhere. They didn't visit any family and friends.

The world has become a big concentration camp with volunteers.

They have accepted everything! Just to survive another miserable day...

They didn't live, they died everyday!

It was easy to take their miserable souls.′ “

FB_IMG_1637196928570.jpg.da7ceed38da8b02fce3999cfd65be91e.jpg

Gangs of New York - Opening Sequence

The Damning of the Soul - Science has 'Ruled Out' humans having Souls

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Too many people have a gatekeeper attitude towards their own perspectives rather than them being used to expose/reveal truth and enlighten people, then it shouldn’t matter if the message is repeated by someone else so long as the information is out…

This is very clearly a problem within the so called truth community creating bitterness and rivalry over who becomes the best known gatekeeper. Another ego turf when it should be turfing out the ego many of us would imagine…

If it only matters how much money they made on your ideas, then you’re fucked already. It would mean you love money or the recognition of you ego, more than your truth and may learn something about your mindset.

The ego wants recognition of its self evident existence and worth.

This is how the whole system of life - not life itself - is fabricated around a fiction, giving rise to a distorted state of consciousness which monopolies upon us being spellbound, we worship it.

Then you have people who repeat the idea put forward by others and twist and alter its context to control narrative for one reason or another and become a gatekeeer by placing blocks on certain perspectives/analysis, by the nature of you - the receiver of that information - taking on the analysis of the one who distorts the information or context and we take on the same fencing off of information/perspective. Keeping us blind. This is obviously the idea behind controlled opposition as though something wants to hold our mind captive - prisoner. It’s nature being to exploit our creativity/intent…

Russel Brand is an actor…

He is quite clearly someone else’s puppet, who cashes in upon his persona.

Which is likely why he has been allowed upon YT for so long.

Someone wants “the Brand” within a mass publics consciousness ripe for exploitation, as they may only see the movie outside the context of his alternative views.

Brand has likewise been given mass exposure within msm for a likewise intent.

Then these revelations can be used to exploit his persona and deliver a message on the back of all this. Which many can clearly see is enabling and more of a tool of publicity which should obviously be very suspect…

"Who's Who" Official Clip | Death on the Nile | 20th Century Studios

A pied piper who’s integrity sells for so little. 

He has been all over the media since this “exposure” rather than this taking a back seat until an “investigation takes place”.

Which means they’re exploiting him and using his image for a reason.

That should be enough to distrust him.

All of this is a media event to bring about censorship.

If a real case existed to be answered he could be charged and processed and we hear all this shit later.

They want the hysteria and everything to be taken out of context to justify the censorship later. They’re playing us for fools!

This way our behaviour can be engineered…

image.jpeg.db100b8c7c4c211798ced60f6c279fd1.jpeg

Behavioural Engineering

A Clockwork Orange | Trailer | Warner Bros. Entertainment

The Prodigy - Champions of London (Clockwork Orange 1971)

Gangs of New York - Opening Sequence

The Damning of the Soul - Science has 'Ruled Out' humans having Souls

Really brilliant post! I think many of us just had an intuitive sense that something is 'off' with Brand all along. The points about the 'truth movement' and the sharing of knowledge and information is so spot on. I agree that ego is running rife throughout the 'movement', not just about the sharing of information, but in the pursuit of who is the 'best truther'.

But also, many who are not creators but follow the 'truth movement' also often are run by ego; their own fears and insecurities have them doubting everyone, not wanting to like anyone or being jealous because people are creating content that they only wish (but know they can't because of those fears) they could. We should not be surprised of course as this 'reality' is run almost entirely by creating, then fuelling that ego to better control people. Perhaps we expect too much of those in the 'truth community'; at the end of the day, we are all flawed individuals on our own journey. But it does show that expanding your consciousness by 'truth' only, is only one part of the road to true freedom. David Icke is a great example of expanding on many levels. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Really brilliant post! I think many of us just had an intuitive sense that something is 'off' with Brand all along. The points about the 'truth movement' and the sharing of knowledge and information is so spot on. I agree that ego is running rife throughout the 'movement', not just about the sharing of information, but in the pursuit of who is the 'best truther'.

But also, many who are not creators but follow the 'truth movement' also often are run by ego; their own fears and insecurities have them doubting everyone, not wanting to like anyone or being jealous because people are creating content that they only wish (but know they can't because of those fears) they could. We should not be surprised of course as this 'reality' is run almost entirely by creating, then fuelling that ego to better control people. Perhaps we expect too much of those in the 'truth community'; at the end of the day, we are all flawed individuals on our own journey. But it does show that expanding your consciousness by 'truth' only, is only one part of the road to true freedom. David Icke is a great example of expanding on many levels. 

Just another reason not to be a "follower" of a little gang of so called called truthers. I hear so may freedom folks saying things like " i follow this person because of this opinion about XYZ issue"

What they are really saying is "I need someone to tell me how I should react"

I'd rather think for myself and listen to those on the ground with first hand knowledge, not hearsay 10 times removed.

26 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Just another reason not to be a "follower" of a little gang of so called called truthers. I hear so may freedom folks saying things like " i follow this person because of this opinion about XYZ issue"

What they are really saying is "I need someone to tell me how I should react"

I'd rather think for myself and listen to those on the ground with first hand knowledge, not hearsay 10 times removed.

Indeed @RobinJ. As an example, the other day I was watching a YouTube live of an 'alternative media' person here in Australia. He was calling out some Australian Senator's that most here might have seen; Gerard Rennick, Malcolm Roberts and Senator Antic. All are doing great work and working within the limitations of what they can work with, and have been asking some really good questions of the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency), and basically every other regulatory body here in Australia. 

So basically this 'alternative truther' was attacking (admittedly mildly) those who are actually doing great work. I asked 'have I missed something in the chat' and other questions and it was like crickets. Nobody was prepared to call out 'their guru' or even acknowledge someone who is. Most as you say need to be 'told what to think', but also, they need someone who is 'seemingly' doing what they can't which is taking some action. Because of this, they will support blindly, even when that person is in the wrong. I unsubscribed of course but can imagine not many followed me. Some want to be the 'only hero' and will criticize those like the Senator's who are doing more than anyone to help people see the agenda and corruption. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain