Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

Russell Brand removed from agency websites after facing 'serious' allegations

Under fire comedian Russell Brand has been removed from his agency websites after denying 'serious' allegations put to him, the Mirror Online writes. Brand has been vigorously denying allegations on his YouTube channel ahead of tonight's mystery Channel 4 Dispatches show.

He said his 'transparency regarding his promiscuity' has been 'metastasized into something criminal' – but didn't go into detail about the allegations he faces. Russell's PR firm MBC PR and talent agent Tavistock Wood no longer advertise Russell as a client on their websites. However, it's understood MBC PR still represent him.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/russell-brand-removed-agency-websites-27727692

I've made it clear here before that I'm no fan of Russell Brand, and I do find him quite suspicious, probably some 'controlled-opposition' or pied piper.

I suppose us 'plebs' will have to wait until this 'special' Dispatches documentary airs to find out what these supposed 'serious allegations' are.

But clearly others are 'in the know', and it speaks volumes that these PR/talent agencies have already 'cancelled' him before this documentary is shown to the public.

In my opinion, if Brand is a 'real deal', instead of just refuting the 'allegations', why not pre-empt the media and explain what the allegations are?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Malbec said:

Ahh yeah that's the one thanks 😊 I didn't realise brandnewtube didn't exist anymore either.... cheers 👍 least it does actually exist and I'm not completely losing it haha ! 

Good video, thanks.. 

Here for reference again - 

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii1979:e/The-Truth-about-Russell-Brand---The-Hidden-Hand-Freemasonry.-33-Is-the-Public-Brainwash.-360-is-the-Top:8

Sadly quite an old video now. 

I tried to go to the website listed at the end. Long gone. Way Back Machine gives nothing.. 

https://humanitywinsilluminatilose.com  - not working now. Where did the creators go..? 

Edited by legion
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Russell Brand removed from agency websites after facing 'serious' allegations

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/russell-brand-removed-agency-websites-27727692

I've made it clear here before that I'm no fan of Russell Brand, and I do find him quite suspicious, probably some 'controlled-opposition' or pied piper.

I suppose us 'plebs' will have to wait until this 'special' Dispatches documentary airs to find out what these supposed 'serious allegations' are.

But clearly others are 'in the know', and it speaks volumes that these PR/talent agencies have already 'cancelled' him before this documentary is shown to the public.

In my opinion, if Brand is a 'real deal', instead of just refuting the 'allegations', why not pre-empt the media and explain what the allegations are?

He might not have been informed of the specific allegations and is waiting to see the programme. And/or he's wisely watching what he says in case of legal action where his words could be twisted and used against him. 

Whether he's the 'real deal' or not, even if he isn't, this could still be a stitch-up. Any man who has had sexual relations with women in the past, especially multiple casual encounters, is at risk nowadays of being accused of assault or rape, and with no real way to prove your innocence. In fact Harvey Weinstein for example, even HAD proof of his innocence in multiple of the cases he was nonetheless convicted for. He provided irrefutable evidence the women he had supposedly harmed were still continuing to be friends with him and have sex with him after the dates of the supposed criminal acts. But it didn't save him. 

6 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Whether he's the 'real deal' or not

So what do you think about his ridiculous explanation for why he has 33 tattooed on his wrist..? 

What do you think about the item in his hand when he was interviewed with Katie Perry - the object with the Pentagram and the word - OBEY... 

Screenshot_20230916_142734.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Bombadil changed the title to Looks like they're on to Russel brand now.
8 minutes ago, legion said:

So what do you think about his ridiculous explanation for why he has 33 tattooed on his wrist..? 

What do you think about the item in his hand when he was interviewed with Katie Perry - the object with the Pentagram and the word - OBEY... 

Screenshot_20230916_142734.jpg

No idea. Bear in mind that two things can be true simultaneously: that he might be dodgy / fake or whatever, but that the accusations made against him in this programme later are trumped up. Just keep an open mind as I'm doing, that's all I suggest. Don't rush to judgement, as you would also wish others not to do against you if you were accused of things. 

18 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

He might not have been informed of the specific allegations and is waiting to see the programme. And/or he's wisely watching what he says in case of legal action where his words could be twisted and used against him. 

Or it could just be a made up theatre story which is designed to get everyone hooked in? In the midst of the #meetoo culture and the ramifications will be seen by some as cancelling a truther (even if he isn't genuine as most suspect).  A bit like the whole Andrew tate thing, which seems to be another red herring. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Whether he's the 'real deal' or not, even if he isn't, this could still be a stitch-up. Any man who has had sexual relations with women in the past, especially multiple casual encounters, is at risk nowadays of being accused of assault or rape, and with no real way to prove your innocence.

Another article states "Brand said he had been approached by letter and email by a tv show and newspaper both putting allegations, which he did not detail, to him."

So he's aware of what the allegations are. But true, he may not have wanted to say anything about them at this time.

It does smack of a 'stitch-up', the timing of this is curious though.

More details now. 

Russell Brand is accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse: Star 'attacked four women between 2006 and 2013 - including raping one against wall in his Los Angeles home and one he attacked when she was a 16-year-old schoolgirl he called The Child'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12525673/Russell-Brand.html

So they've waited between 10 and 17 years to come forward 🤔  Now he'll have to prove his innocence or he's in trouble. That's how the legal system works nowadays with this sort of accusation. Probably he had relations with these people and won't deny that, but the rest will be his word against theirs. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

More details now. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12525673/Russell-Brand.html

So they've waited between 10 and 17 years to come forward 🤔  Now he'll have to prove his innocence or he's in trouble. That's how the legal system works nowadays with this sort of accusation. Probably he had relations with these people and won't deny that, but the rest will be his word against theirs. 

It's always interesting when the mainstream media 'drip feed' stories out like this. And then suddenly its all across EVERY news site at almost exactly the same time.

Almost like it's all pre-planned or 'scheduled'.

image.png.58ed76f8dd6c41cd0f1abd5360fba2ec.png

By 9pm, there'll probably be no need to actually watch the programme if this stream of articles continues.

I agree with @legion, it's certainly just theatre, and very reminiscent of #metoo.

Why wait until now to make accusations against Brand if the events happened years ago?

This documentary has been specially scheduled for today, there's got to be something significant about the timing of this.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it jeopardise any legal proceedings if alleged victims go on telly to tell their stories prior to making statements and trial procedure completing etc? 

Definitely seems scheduled, and he didn't seem shocked or upset or anything in that video he made either.  

Maybe we need to wait for the reaction/ solution. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Pretty comprehensive isn't it, I wonder if any of them will go to the police or if that's just not the point of the whole thing? 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

35 minutes ago, Malbec said:

Pretty comprehensive isn't it, I wonder if any of them will go to the police or if that's just not the point of the whole thing? 

It certainly makes for some very grim reading.

If the allegations are true, which I don't deny that they would be, then again my question is why this clearly co-ordinated media hit piece on Brand has been timed to happen exactly today?

These people have had years to make their complaints or to go to the police to press charges.

I did find this bit 'curious':

In May 2007, Brand called Jimmy Savile, who suggested the pair could meet if Brand brought along a sister. Brand doesn’t have a sister, so instead offered to bring a female employee — agreeing, on Savile’s request, that she should be naked.
“I’ve got a personal assistant,” he said. “And part of her job description is that anyone I demand she greet, meet, massages, she has to do it. She’s very attractive, Jimmy.” This was four years before Savile’s death and five years before details of the Jim’ll Fix It presenter’s crimes were exposed.

It would be interesting to learn if Brand has ever spoken out against Jimmy Savile.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So 3 MM entities got together and have been investigating for several years. 

The only reason these women are talking is because they were tracked down and approached. And they're still asking for women to come forward with any stories. 

Reminds me of the fact that the Scottish Police went out hunting for witnesses and accusers of Alex Salmond. 

The Times article comes across as almost Sun levels of condescending story telling. Written very emotively...and even bringing in the ultimate devil of all sexual predators - SIR Jimmy Soville.  Which after the mention, turned into a non corroborated 'story'. 

It can only be 1 of 2 things. 

A straightforward witch hunt or a planned story AKA problem reaction solution for some as yet to be seen move by TPTB. 

Has Russell Brand really awoken and is he really a true thorn in the side of the Globalists..? 

Or is he sticking to the script given to him..? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's always interesting when the mainstream media 'drip feed' stories out like this. And then suddenly its all across EVERY news site at almost exactly the same time.

Almost like it's all pre-planned or 'scheduled'.

image.png.58ed76f8dd6c41cd0f1abd5360fba2ec.png

By 9pm, there'll probably be no need to actually watch the programme if this stream of articles continues.

I agree with @legion, it's certainly just theatre, and very reminiscent of #metoo.

Why wait until now to make accusations against Brand if the events happened years ago?

This documentary has been specially scheduled for today, there's got to be something significant about the timing of this.

Don't like the guy myself, but soon as I see that ghastly Victoria Derbyshire creature leading the line of miserable cows waiting to condemn him, I almost feel like changing my mind.

Awful fucking business. This is what really goes on.

It just...why....and why now...and who stands to gain from it.

I bet Andrew Bridgen MP is delighted with this...having issued Sunak with a demand to recall Parliament over the "bait n switch" vaccine trials.

• Thanks 1

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.