Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

If brand serves as a scapegoat for the online harms bill, I wonder where that will leave places like this forum?

Has anyone used the dark web before? I have visited a couple of times for a nose about, and I have a friend that used to order weed from the alpha bay so it's perfectly possible to shift this forum to the dark side of the internet away from any kind of rules or laws.

19 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I think the DIF could be branded (scuse the pun) as a comedy website thanks to the efforts of myself and Mr Crabtree.

Maybe there's a humour ratio that needs to be reached before it can be officially categorised.

Only approved jokes are allowed in the NWO - in fact, there are NO approved jokes as we must all be serious and earnest in our support of the wonderful people who are protecting us from disease, climate change and disinformation.

Edited by k_j_evans
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Noticed while channel hopping last eve that Talk TV referred to GB News as "Hate Channel" in its large onscreen story banner. No holds barred there either.

It's a co-ordinated attack.

Just a bit more subliminal programming...

Cant say I'm.a fan of GB news. It's quite interesting to watch the psychological tactics used to usher people down a specific road.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:45 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I think the DIF could be branded (scuse the pun) as a comedy website thanks to the efforts of myself and Mr Crabtree.

Maybe there's a humour ratio that needs to be reached before it can be officially categorised.

You've obviously not seen any recent BBC comedies

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, northern star said:

He's really blowing whats left of the Clinton cover here though

I mean, no sane person can support this woman after all her fakery, hypocrisy, murder, collusion and lies are exposed. Even poor Jen is stuggling to look like she is convinced by this demon!

I'm pretty sure it was shown there was NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in 2016.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 12:41 PM, Macnamara said:

I've looked at a number of angles to this.

1) there was the hugo talks angle that all of these dramas that play out in the mainstream media are just giant distractions. One argument in favour of this perspective could be that whilst everyone is obsessing over russell brand's love life the excess deaths are rumbling on through 2023 whilst showing no signs of halting. Where is the trial by media over that? Crickets

bridgen has secured a date for a debate on the excess deaths, in the UK parliament. But how open will the debate be or will it just be a stage-managed piece of theatre aimed at hiding the true nature of the problem and the extent of it?

“Important News, at Last, We Have a Date for a Debate in Parliament on Excess Deaths.” – Andrew Bridgen

For nine months now Andrew Bridgen has been “asking Parliament on a weekly basis for a debate on the really important issue of excess deaths. This is an issue he says “that affects every community, and every constituency across the land.” he says and that “It has been affecting most of the developed world.”

However, It has been clear that the government and the opposition do not wish to support his request for this important debate and all of his requests have been unsuccessful until now. Today, Andrew Bridgen has been told the good news by the Speaker of the House of Commons that he has the adjournment debate on the 20th October 2023.

This is a chance to get all the science, all the facts and all the data, on the record. Bridgen says “It needs to be the best speech i’ve ever given, because, i’ll be speaking for all those who’ve sadly passed before their time, and for all of the bereaved relatives out there who want answers.”

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/28/important-news-at-last-we-have-a-date-for-a-debate-in-parliament-on-excess-deaths-andrew-bridgen/

• Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

I'm pretty sure it was shown there was NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in 2016.

It was but msm just happened to forget about that. No charges. No anything. The system is embarassingly corrupt. Whats worse is the majority who support this corruption like its an episode a day of a soap opera.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

bridgen has secured a date for a debate on the excess deaths, in the UK parliament. But how open will the debate be or will it just be a stage-managed piece of theatre aimed at hiding the true nature of the problem and the extent of it?

“Important News, at Last, We Have a Date for a Debate in Parliament on Excess Deaths.” – Andrew Bridgen

For nine months now Andrew Bridgen has been “asking Parliament on a weekly basis for a debate on the really important issue of excess deaths. This is an issue he says “that affects every community, and every constituency across the land.” he says and that “It has been affecting most of the developed world.”

However, It has been clear that the government and the opposition do not wish to support his request for this important debate and all of his requests have been unsuccessful until now. Today, Andrew Bridgen has been told the good news by the Speaker of the House of Commons that he has the adjournment debate on the 20th October 2023.

This is a chance to get all the science, all the facts and all the data, on the record. Bridgen says “It needs to be the best speech i’ve ever given, because, i’ll be speaking for all those who’ve sadly passed before their time, and for all of the bereaved relatives out there who want answers.”

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/28/important-news-at-last-we-have-a-date-for-a-debate-in-parliament-on-excess-deaths-andrew-bridgen/

Be interesting to see how many mp's turn up. They will use low turnout to justify AB's debate being of little inport. I respect the fact he has the self respect to fight for what he believes. Might be he is the only MP in the U.K. worth the title "Right Honourable."

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Be interesting to see how many mp's turn up. They will use low turnout to justify AB's debate being of little inport. I respect the fact he has the self respect to fight for what he believes. Might be he is the only MP in the U.K. worth the title "Right Honourable."

he's a hero: doing the right thing even though it will come at a cost to himself

The MP's may be absent but it still offers andrew a chance to make a case and get it put on the record. It can also help bring the issue into the public consciousness and off the fringes where people can ignore it. When it's on the fringes it is easy for people to dismiss it as 'conspiracy theory' but when its coming through official channels they have to grudgingly face it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, Macnamara said:

now tell me this doesn't look like a scene from a batman movie....what the heck are they spraying?

Scientists Develop ‘Airborne mRNA’ to Vaccinate Public Without Consent

Frank Bergman
September 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A team of scientists at Yale University has developed a new form of “airborne” mRNA vaccine that can be rapidly deployed among the public to vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent.

The researchers developed the new airborne method to deliver mRNA right into people’s lungs, bypassing the need for voluntary injections.

The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally.

The scientists note that animal tests have now “opened the door for human testing in the near future.”

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, critics are raising obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine.

The method raises serious concerns about the possibility of covert bio-enhancements – a concept that has previously been suggested in academic literature.

Roman Balmakov raises the alarm about the new “Air Vax” during an episode of the Epoch Times show “Facts Matter.”

https://slaynews.com/news/scientists-develop-airborne-mrna-vaccinate-public-without-consent/?utm_source=mailpoet

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh is this like the game where you have to say it as you see it to get the answer?

"Do you hear me...eat your bugz!"

Charades that is called, I believe... (or similarly could be a mixture of Gesturing, Miming & Words)

On your other note, I take care of bugs when I see them to avoid unnecessary death (because of hapless humans being tardy or clumsy *same thing*), they are sentient just as any other creature and as a non insect juice drinking vegan I would of course prefer not to eat them in solid form either. I will not eat this cricket.. I enjoy their noise and grasshoppers less loud so probably they are more likeable, because in UK we rarely get to hear them, but abroad, it might drive the peopledom a bit mad I guess to hear it all night long say... Perfect cover though for Michael Myers to creep up to your bedroom window unheard. I saw a great mask of his face peeking out some curtains today, absolutely looked like the real deal. Never gave me the shivers, but yeah, good job, whoever did that. I am not a fan of Halloween in all truth, but the relatively unexpected guy at window, whose face we never see anyway, or not that I remember, is thus what you see in that sense, lol.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Scientists Develop ‘Airborne mRNA’ to Vaccinate Public Without Consent

Frank Bergman
September 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A team of scientists at Yale University has developed a new form of “airborne” mRNA vaccine that can be rapidly deployed among the public to vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent.

The researchers developed the new airborne method to deliver mRNA right into people’s lungs, bypassing the need for voluntary injections.

The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally.

The scientists note that animal tests have now “opened the door for human testing in the near future.”

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, critics are raising obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine.

The method raises serious concerns about the possibility of covert bio-enhancements – a concept that has previously been suggested in academic literature.

Roman Balmakov raises the alarm about the new “Air Vax” during an episode of the Epoch Times show “Facts Matter.”

https://slaynews.com/news/scientists-develop-airborne-mrna-vaccinate-public-without-consent/?utm_source=mailpoet

That sounds like scare tactics. Having said that, I feel they will deffo ramp things up during the end of this year through next in the run up to 2025.

Seems to me certain people in the alternative media have joined forces with msm and are sticking the knife into Russell as well. I always thought they were better than that. How wrong was I. I was and continue to be extremely disappointed at this person who continues to talk negatively of Russells work. The even sadder part for me is he uses his platforms (as recent as today) to show videos of  women accusing Russell of this and that. It’s a real shame, but as I said, it has been an eye opener for me. One from the camp saying, lets see how this plays out before making judgement and another from the very same camp slagging Russell off and posting videos like a jealous child in the playground, jealous of the more popular boy with lots of friends. I get the impression some don’t like how popular Russell has become in the alternative media and are most definitely jealous of the numbers who follow him. Ok, all MIGHT not be as it seems. But in my opinion EVERYTHING and everyone highlighting what msm won’t is helping the cause. Look at the numbers who would of looked at Russells work since this BS began……how many of them are now thinking……maybe that Russell is onto something? If the alternative media cannot support each other (no matter what personal opinions someone might have) what hope is there?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

Seems to me certain people in the alternative media have joined forces with msm and are sticking the knife into Russell as well. I always thought they were better than that. How wrong was I. I was and continue to be extremely disappointed at this person who continues to talk negatively of Russells work. The even sadder part for me is he uses his platforms (as recent as today) to show videos of  women accusing Russell of this and that. It’s a real shame, but as I said, it has been an eye opener for me. One from the camp saying, lets see how this plays out before making judgement and another from the very same camp slagging Russell off and posting videos like a jealous child in the playground, jealous of the more popular boy with lots of friends. I get the impression some don’t like how popular Russell has become in the alternative media and are most definitely jealous of the numbers who follow him. Ok, all MIGHT not be as it seems. But in my opinion EVERYTHING and everyone highlighting what msm won’t is helping the cause. Look at the numbers who would of looked at Russells work since this BS began……how many of them are now thinking……maybe that Russell is onto something? If the alternative media cannot support each other (no matter what personal opinions someone might have) what hope is there?

Some good points. I agree that the 'alternative media' does not help itself at times, and could 'function' a lot better if people had done their own personal/shadow work, and thereby balancing their ego. The 'alternative media' could be so much more than it is; but that is not to say that fantastic work at times is done on a daily basis by many. There does seem to be a lot of insecurity at times in the 'alternative' space, with many vying for the limited numbers of watchers/followers/likes and such, and also perhaps there must also be many 'attacks' from the mainstream or 'normal folk', that cannot be easy at times. 

But, I can see why some are talking about the Brand stuff with cynicism or even casting a 'critical' glance towards Brand. Some of his past looks as dodgy as a used car salesman, and his 'persona' is quite hard to take at times. For many, perhaps they have always had doubts about Brand, much like Steven Greer, and often for no other reason that the 'intuitive alarms' are ringing. The other thing is, we don't know where this is heading. For all we know, Brand may indeed have 'woken' and is now doing all he can with the platform he has. Or, perhaps he was always on the 'dark side' and his role in this is yet to fully be revealed. I would say having an open mind either way is healthy right now given the state of the World and the ever eroding stripping of basic rights. 

• Like 2

Well the problem with the  alternative media is that they are all trying to make money from a small pond of freedom fish. Many of them get caught in their own anger while broadcasting, which makes them unobjective and irritating to listen to. I feel they do get caught in their own egos as you said. Many jump on the 'everything is a conspiracy" bandwagon just to get subscribers, which makes them seem not believable. And then theres the irony of the "disconnect from the system" message whilst being a large part of it just to make money.

Money in all forms is the true evil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1