Jump to content

Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.


78ast78dgyad

Recommended Posts

https://youtu.be/SUrM0pJXEac?si=UObPhrMjhiOI0uBj
 

You may not relate to spiritual nature of this post but the guy brings up some interesting things (and evidence) about Russell, I tend to agree that Russell is hear to deceive; and give the perception he is on the side of the people when really he is here to perceive as a kind of pied piper, shill or hidden hand. 

How fitting he dresses like Jesus and has 33 tattood. Ultimate false prophet 

 

There is also a bbc radio one interview with him talking to Jimmy Saville (mass pedo rapist and necrophile) he talks to him with a tone of admiration and banter when Jimmy indicates he’s with a victim 

https://youtu.be/VHfHQwffOXU?si=laij4gb84NsO_Xwu

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed today that netflix are doing a documentary on jill dando tomorrow. Brand can consider himself lucky he gets to live, although with reputation tarnished. However with the amount of women that love 50 shades of grey, 365 days and manda sue heller I'm sure he wont have an empty bed for long.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is definitely worth a watch, imho, as this chap really looks into it with depth, insight, research and compassion.

Very interesting about the possible predictive programming at the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, with the four policewomen (likening them to the four women who have come forward), really think he's onto something there.

Inspiring too, about how the answer is rising above both the Satanic control system, and the opposition they cunningly put in place as an alternative, so they have all bases covered.

 

Worth noting Russell's current canine pet is also very wolf-like.

 

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, northern star said:

This is definitely worth a watch, imho, as this chap really looks into it with depth, insight, research and compassion.

Very interesting about the possible predictive programming at the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, with the four policewomen (likening them to the four women who have come forward), really think he's onto something there.

Inspiring too, about how the answer is rising above both the Satanic control system, and the opposition they cunningly put in place as an alternative, so they have all bases covered.

 

Worth noting Russell's current canine pet is also very wolf-like.

 

 

 

 

That was a great video and mirrors a lot of my own thoughts, not just on Brand but his wider points about 'responsibility' and needing to work on your shadow (not simply seeking 'truth' or 'information'), all stuff I have posted on here. 

 

As I watched I couldn't help wondering if Brand has reached his 'ceiling' if indeed he is controlled opposition. Perhaps his 'controllers' are aware that in order to retain his status in the 'truth movement' he would need to go deeper with the content and information he puts out, which is then to expose the 'Cabal' for who is really behind all this stuff, rather than simply 'Governments'. Either that, or as I have said earlier, he will be a martyr seen as having more credibility now he has been 'attacked' by mainstream and the establishment and thus will be moved into position for a 'hero of the revolution'. 

 

I never trusted him, but over the last week I was quite happy to have been proven wrong and still am. But videos like the one above and the other posted on the previous page are hard to debunk. Not only that, but if David Icke has found him to reveal himself has dodgy, then that lends more weight too; as David ever got one wrong; it seems he was correct on Trump and Greer, time will tell on Brand I would say. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd say Brand's shtick is quite simple, he starts off with a point and then tries to cram in as many long words as possible to get it across. Oft times, he just about makes it to the end without completely losing the point. He's very good at this - and the viewers can all rub their egos and say "I understood some of those words" - without bothering to care about what he actually said in his incredibly long-winded way.

 

It's just a gimmick, much like the tone of Bjork's voice when she sings in English. It's just something different that you don't usually hear.

 

Most of the time that's how I see him - and sometimes, but not often, he'll make a point that's quite interesting - often calling out the bigger corporations and the media for the fascists that they are. But, let's face it, he's not telling you or I anything we probably didn't already know.

 

But it's this second bit that annoys the powers that be (they aren't even powers, at best it's an old boy's club with a few people involved) But that's what this is about. They don't like what he has to say - so bring him down by any means necessary.

 

Worth mentioning that he's already been through this situation twice before - and he won both court cases (and quite a sum from one of them) So he'll be well aware of the legal side of things here - perhaps more so than his accusers, at a guess. No doubt, this would also be a part of his defence - and it's interesting that hardly any of the mainstream media have bothered to mention this? (I caught in passing in an article, buried near the end) Maybe someone with an axe to grind is hoping it's going to be third time lucky?

 

What is most telling here is the fact that these stories are meant to have a snowball effect - there's supposed to be a deluge of accusations that follow the first - but that clearly hasn't happened. Yes, some, and I've no doubt there's some truth to all of this. But, more importantly, not enough 'truth' to drag him across hot coals and shame him in public without so much as a trial or any evidence besides the age-old "he said/she said" stuff we've been presented with. You'll notice that Brand's story isn't going up, up, up in terms of content - it's more sputtering out of steam and about to be dead in the water - unless we see a long list of accusers come forward and they actually prosecute him.

 

The latest is a bit better - the MET Police have opened an investigation - because they have received complaints. But how many of these complaints are going to be nut jobs who just want their 15 minutes of fame in the media spotlight and never even met the guy?

 

Probably quite a lot of them, let's be honest here.

 

And the MET will have to weed all of those out from the real ones. Which then begs the question; how much of the police's manpower and money are they going to invest in this investigation? 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting video from Blackbelt Barrister here;

 

It seems that the government are suggesting (no, ordering) people not to post about this on social media because they may be held in contempt of court - based on the interpretation of a law which may, or may not, be outdated.

 

 

 

So, yeah, I guess we're now at the point where the UK is indeed a fascist state - run by fascist rulers - with no opposition.

 

Benito would be proud, as would his prodigal son, Adolf.

 

As for me? I'm just glad I don't live there anymore.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ArchonBeliever25421932 said:

You'll notice that Brand's story isn't going up, up, up in terms of content - it's more sputtering out of steam and about to be dead in the water -

 

 

 

 

 

A bit like the "crumbly concrete" story, it's crumbling.

 

 

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ArchonBeliever25421932 said:

Interesting video from Blackbelt Barrister here;

 

It seems that the government are suggesting (no, ordering) people not to post about this on social media because they may be held in contempt of court - based on the interpretation of a law which may, or may not, be outdated.

 

 

 

So, yeah, I guess we're now at the point where the UK is indeed a fascist state - run by fascist rulers - with no opposition.

 

Benito would be proud, as would his prodigal son, Adolf.

 

As for me? I'm just glad I don't live there anymore.

 

Dont worry it will be coming to you soon also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ArchonBeliever25421932 said:

Interesting video from Blackbelt Barrister here;

 

It seems that the government are suggesting (no, ordering) people not to post about this on social media because they may be held in contempt of court - based on the interpretation of a law which may, or may not, be outdated.

 

 

 

So, yeah, I guess we're now at the point where the UK is indeed a fascist state - run by fascist rulers - with no opposition.

 

Benito would be proud, as would his prodigal son, Adolf.

 

As for me? I'm just glad I don't live there anymore.

 

Adolf wasnt a fascist he was Nazi. Two very different belief systems. I get your point though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure.

 

The UK really is in a class of its own when it comes to stripping people of their rights. What Thatcher started in the 1980s has been gleefully taken up and continued with gusto by each successive government.

 

Right to view what you want? Gone in 1984 - Video Recordings Act

 

Right to gather? Disappeared in the early 1990s - Criminal Justice Act

 

Right to protest? Out the window when they used Brian Haw as a scapegoat to get this tricky little activity banned outside the very place where you're meant to be able to protest without having to ask for permission first. Sending them a polite letter saying you'll be outside for 40 minutes on a Wednesday evening doesn't quite cut it, does it?

 

Surveillance State? More cameras watching you than the PR China has watching its own citizens.

 

Online Harms Act.... 

 

 

In contrast, I live in a country where (rather curiously) the right to protest (and I mean aggressive, take over your building protest) is actually encouraged by the state and taught (more facilitated) by schools. It's also within the EU. They, like most other EU countries, also don't have any of those other pesky things on that checklist either.

 

I honestly don't think it's coming my way. The UK, like China or UAE etc - is a reasonably isolated case in this regard.

 

 

Edited by ArchonBeliever25421932
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ArchonBeliever25421932 said:

Not sure.

 

The UK really is in a class of its own when it comes to stripping people of their rights. What Thatcher started in the 1980s has been gleefully taken up and continued with gusto by each successive government.

 

Right to view what you want? Gone in 1984 - Video Recordings Act

 

Right to gather? Disappeared in the early 1990s - Criminal Justice Act

 

Right to protest? Out the window when they used Brian Haw as a scapegoat to get this tricky little activity banned outside the very place where you're meant to be able to protest without having to ask for permission first. Sending them a polite letter saying you'll be outside for 40 minutes on a Wednesday evening doesn't quite cut it, does it?

 

Surveillance State? More cameras watching you than the PR China has watching its own citizens.

 

Online Harms Act.... 

 

 

In contrast, I live in a country where (rather curiously) the right to protest (and I mean aggressive, take over your building protest) is actually encouraged by the state and taught (more facilitated) by schools. It's also within the EU. They, like most other EU countries, also don't have any of those other pesky things on that checklist either.

 

I honestly don't think it's coming my way. The UK, like China or UAE etc - is a reasonably isolated case in this regard.

 

 

Well the thing is that they have created a space where, regardless of guilt, there is no way a fair trail can be had. Hence, he will most likely not be able to be prosecuted.

I feel that folks are a bit obsessed with the idea of "controlled opposition" nowadays. As soon as someone doesnt fit their belief system people start screaming it. CIA or similar probably invented that too.

Everything they do is about psychological games and manipulation of the mind. All the emotion generated on this thread proves it's working, regardless of what "side" you think you are on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well the thing is that they have created a space where, regardless of guilt, there is no way a fair trail can be had. Hence, he will most likely not be able to be prosecuted.

I feel that folks are a bit obsessed with the idea of "controlled opposition" nowadays. As soon as someone doesnt fit their belief system people start screaming it. CIA or similar probably invented that too.

Everything they do is about psychological games and manipulation of the mind. All the emotion generated on this thread proves it's working, regardless of what "side" you think you are on.

I tend to agree on the part regarding 'controlled opposition', almost everyone in the 'truth movement' gets accused of that at some stage which can be frustrating. On top of that, there is also an underlying mistrust of each other in this same 'movement' rather than working with each other and for humanity as a whole. If only we could all come together and work together with some strategic initiatives then things could be different. The problem is, that there are too few 'followers' to go around, and too many 'ego's' involved, and dare I say it again, not enough of them having done shadow work. 

 

I was at the Sydney Freedom Rally on Saturday, and to say it was a shit-show would be an understatement. And one 'prominent', 'alternative media darling' was unwilling to talk to anyone other than the mainstream media, not to mention his ego was palpable which was noted by many. In saying that, there are good reasons to be sceptical about people in the 'truth movement' as there are/have been many infiltrators and controlled opposition over the years. But at some point we all have to give people enough rope, as many in Australia's 'movement' can see over the weekend, they reveal themselves eventually anyway. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An eighth alleged victim has spoken out, claiming Russell "ripped her tights" and refused to call a cab for her until she performed a sex act on him. However, she noted that they had consensual sex but she later felt "forced and coerced".

 

The words above sound like absolute nonsense for anyone with a hint of knowledge and experience, and yet I'm still bloody curious and watching, to see the layers of conditioning and how they are formed!

 

Our future is being written. This so called force and coercion is what is happening to 'US', if anything. 

 

Yes, we're definitely being trained, or is it groomed?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2023 at 7:39 PM, Captainlove said:

Alot of the woman i use to work with admitted to me when they went to his show that they were physically wet if you know what i mean at seeing him. They all thought he was some kind of adonnis.

 

It is disheartening to find that so many women lack good taste, that they would be attracted to such a vulgar man who also looks like an unwashed vagrant.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Lady Baynham said:

I had forgotten this about Brand, had you ?

The video is time stamped although I found it very interesting and was sent to it via Archaix channel on u tube.

Interesting how this video should pop up twice on the same page 🤔😁, funnier still if you did not notice that Lady Baynham, but not to mock 😇, just finding the humor today in my own way 🙂... anyway is Archaix channel much to write home to my wolf or my sheep family about please tell?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've looked at a number of angles to this.

 

1) there was the hugo talks angle that all of these dramas that play out in the mainstream media are just giant distractions. One argument in favour of this perspective could be that whilst everyone is obsessing over russell brand's love life the excess deaths are rumbling on through 2023 whilst showing no signs of halting. Where is the trial by media over that? Crickets

 

2) i considered how brand was flavour of the month whilst he was woke despite that being the phase of his life that is now under critique and yet once he settled down and became a conspiracy theorist he is suddenly being demonised....coincidence?

 

3) i considered that, like an article in RT that describes this as a resurrection of 'the metoo zombie', there could be a larger purpose here that goes beyond brand

 

4) I speculated that this might in some way tie into the online harms bill where brand could serve as some new test-piece where the government demonstrate their newly created powers to takedown dissenters. Brand's colourful life would give them an easy target.

 

Going back to number 3) that this might serve a purpose that is bigger than brand:

 

It does seem that there has for a while been a sustained attack on masculinity. As the targets aren't always straight it seems that any man will do. Mostly though they seem to be white which perhaps reflects the woke origins of the attacks. There are exceptions, like weinstein.

 

Whilst no one would deny that justice for real crimes is important we can consider if there is a desired goal behind these public show trials which remind me of the communist 'struggle sessions' of the chinese communist regime where people deemed guilty of wrongthink would be dragged into the public square and then have abuse and accusations poured on them in a kind of orwellian '5 minute hate'. Unleashing the crowd can be a dangerous thing which i suppose is why we created jury trials to inject some impartiality into things. To slow things down and employ the rational mind instead of the r-complex.

 

So what could be a hidden motive behind large public shamings? A possible intent could be to create a culture of fear where everyone is walking on eggshells in fear of some later re-examination of their words or actions. Why focus the attack on men? Men are realistically the ones most physically capable of standing upto tyranny so it makes sense that in order to subjugate society you have to first cow men.

 

In the 'histories' by herodotus he tells of the greatest monument in lydia being the burial mound of the father of Croesus whose name passes down to us in the saying 'as rich as croesus'. The mound was constructed on top of a foundation of huge stones and on top of the mound were built stone phalli. Each stone phalli was paid for by a different group in society eg clerics, military, crafts, priests etc. The biggest phalli of all was that funded by the courtesans which surely says something about the male sex drive.

 

But what if the male sex drive is not something that exists as a definable thing that could be easily isolated by science and suppressed? What if it is really an aspect of a larger thing that is also the wellspring of creativity, innovation, art and momentum? Would its demonisation not therefore result in a diminishment of the vigour of humanity itself?

 

Croesus famously consulted the oracle of delphi over whether or not he should wage war against his persian neighbours and received the cryptic reply that if he invaded he would bring about the fall of a great empire. As it turned out the great empire that fell was his own. Cyrus, the leader of the victorious persians spared croesus's life and kept him within the persian court. When the lydians rose up in rebellion against the yoke of the persians Cyrus consulted his royal captive on how best to pacify his own people. Croesus advised him as follows:

 

''forbid them to keep any weapons of war, command them to wear tunics under their cloaks, and to put buskins upon their legs, and make them bring up their sons to cithern-playing, harping, and shop-keeping. So wilt thou soon see them become women instead of men, and there will be no more fear of their revolting from thee''

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

It is disheartening to find that so many women lack good taste, that they would be attracted to such a vulgar man who also looks like an unwashed vagrant.

Lucky for me my wife thinks he's not that nice. But does understand where the attraction comes from as a bad boy image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

It is disheartening to find that so many women lack good taste, that they would be attracted to such a vulgar man who also looks like an unwashed vagrant.

A lot of women still love the 'bad boy' type, then wonder why that same guy isn't 'evolved', 'sensitive to their needs', or just treats them in a 'medieval way' 😀. Society certainly played in to that programming in the past, which created a lot of unhappy people. Maybe that is changing with the new 'soy-boy' types, but that creates another whole set of problems, which we find evidence all around us with the lack of 'courage' many don't have these days. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2023 at 1:29 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I tend to agree on the part regarding 'controlled opposition', almost everyone in the 'truth movement' gets accused of that at some stage which can be frustrating. On top of that, there is also an underlying mistrust of each other in this same 'movement' rather than working with each other and for humanity as a whole. If only we could all come together and work together with some strategic initiatives then things could be different. The problem is, that there are too few 'followers' to go around, and too many 'ego's' involved, and dare I say it again, not enough of them having done shadow work. 

 

I was at the Sydney Freedom Rally on Saturday, and to say it was a shit-show would be an understatement. And one 'prominent', 'alternative media darling' was unwilling to talk to anyone other than the mainstream media, not to mention his ego was palpable which was noted by many. In saying that, there are good reasons to be sceptical about people in the 'truth movement' as there are/have been many infiltrators and controlled opposition over the years. But at some point we all have to give people enough rope, as many in Australia's 'movement' can see over the weekend, they reveal themselves eventually anyway. 

Oh yes I totally agree especially the mistrust, though I tend to see that mostly in the alternative media rather than in person, but then,  I mostly hang around with "freedom" types these days, most have not done any work to clear the programming, and are still looking for a hero. Its frustrating to see it really.

 

Egos, yep. Exactly right. Many of the ones who got in early to the truth movement are simply using it to make money off of people while putting out ranting videos about the system. The irony!

Jeff Berwick is a good example, he is not the same in person, it's all an act.

One main problem is that many of the good ones dont want to be seen as leaders either, (even in their small groups) so you have a group of folks who could be inspirational to others yet are still living in one kind of fear or another. Soon there will be a big  choice to make, and many will be too scared to make it, even if they are awake, because they are still to tied to the system and dont really want to let go.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I've looked at a number of angles to this.

 

1) there was the hugo talks angle that all of these dramas that play out in the mainstream media are just giant distractions. One argument in favour of this perspective could be that whilst everyone is obsessing over russell brand's love life the excess deaths are rumbling on through 2023 whilst showing no signs of halting. Where is the trial by media over that? Crickets

 

2) i considered how brand was flavour of the month whilst he was woke despite that being the phase of his life that is now under critique and yet once he settled down and became a conspiracy theorist he is suddenly being demonised....coincidence?

 

3) i considered that, like an article in RT that describes this as a resurrection of 'the metoo zombie', there could be a larger purpose here that goes beyond brand

 

4) I speculated that this might in some way tie into the online harms bill where brand could serve as some new test-piece where the government demonstrate their newly created powers to takedown dissenters. Brand's colourful life would give them an easy target.

 

Going back to number 3) that this might serve a purpose that is bigger than brand:

 

It does seem that there has for a while been a sustained attack on masculinity. As the targets aren't always straight it seems that any man will do. Mostly though they seem to be white which perhaps reflects the woke origins of the attacks. There are exceptions, like weinstein.

 

Whilst no one would deny that justice for real crimes is important we can consider if there is a desired goal behind these public show trials which remind me of the communist 'struggle sessions' of the chinese communist regime where people deemed guilty of wrongthink would be dragged into the public square and then have abuse and accusations poured on them in a kind of orwellian '5 minute hate'. Unleashing the crowd can be a dangerous thing which i suppose is why we created jury trials to inject some impartiality into things. To slow things down and employ the rational mind instead of the r-complex.

 

So what could be a hidden motive behind large public shamings? A possible intent could be to create a culture of fear where everyone is walking on eggshells in fear of some later re-examination of their words or actions. Why focus the attack on men? Men are realistically the ones most physically capable of standing upto tyranny so it makes sense that in order to subjugate society you have to first cow men.

 

In the 'histories' by herodotus he tells of the greatest monument in lydia being the burial mound of the father of Croesus whose name passes down to us in the saying 'as rich as croesus'. The mound was constructed on top of a foundation of huge stones and on top of the mound were built stone phalli. Each stone phalli was paid for by a different group in society eg clerics, military, crafts, priests etc. The biggest phalli of all was that funded by the courtesans which surely says something about the male sex drive.

 

But what if the male sex drive is not something that exists as a definable thing that could be easily isolated by science and suppressed? What if it is really an aspect of a larger thing that is also the wellspring of creativity, innovation, art and momentum? Would its demonisation not therefore result in a diminishment of the vigour of humanity itself?

 

Croesus famously consulted the oracle of delphi over whether or not he should wage war against his persian neighbours and received the cryptic reply that if he invaded he would bring about the fall of a great empire. As it turned out the great empire that fell was his own. Cyrus, the leader of the victorious persians spared croesus's life and kept him within the persian court. When the lydians rose up in rebellion against the yoke of the persians Cyrus consulted his royal captive on how best to pacify his own people. Croesus advised him as follows:

 

''forbid them to keep any weapons of war, command them to wear tunics under their cloaks, and to put buskins upon their legs, and make them bring up their sons to cithern-playing, harping, and shop-keeping. So wilt thou soon see them become women instead of men, and there will be no more fear of their revolting from thee''

Some great points there, there is definitely more to the Brand thing than is being portrayed in all the media from both sides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...