Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

21 hours ago, northern star said:

This is just psychobabble with no genuine depth. Nobody with any real spiritual depth or understanding would fall for this showbiz-style gabble. He just knows how to manipulate this language to stay one or two steps ahead of a brainwashed, non-spiritually aware public.

His YouTubes are often revelatory and enlightening regarding geopolitics, but this faux new age lingo is misleading.

So who in your opinion are some real genuine ones apart from Mr Icke? whom most of us respect.  I see that Brand you don't, but then who should we be diverted or converted into thinking is the sweet answer to our prayers in your opinion if you care to comment? 

3 hours ago, Observations said:

he's nothing in comparison to 'genuine' and insightful researchers.

So who in your opinion are some real genuine ones apart from Mr Icke? whom most of us respect. I see that Brand you don't, but then who should we be diverted or converted into thinking is the sweet answer to our prayers in your opinion if you care to comment?

I think the interesting thing here would be trying to join the dots.

We already have the head of some sort of government propaganda wing involved, there are the tabloids, a few broadsheets, youtube (Google) - and various sponsors (notably Burger King) , then there's Channel 4 (a government funded TV channel)

The question should really be; what links them together? What is this web of journalists, government bodies (and the powerful figures behind them) - and how do they all connect to each other? Once someone identifies the movers and shakers within this group - you have the other side of the coin, and we're one step closer to understanding how they operate.

I doubt it's even that big a group as clearly not all media outlets are reporting this as eagerly as others.

It's an interesting case of media control - and how far the general public are willing to either accept it or have it drilled into them as truth.

Take note, still no charges.

Although the latest is that that Channel 4 and the BBC "are investigating". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Campion said:

One of the dialectics which British people are educated with is the Roundheads vs Cavaliers axis which stereotypes and contrasts the extremes of dour moral puritanism and constraint, with its opposite fun loving, hedonistic playboy types like Russell. Although this could be used as a genuine opportunity for discussion about how to live a good life, the fact that it's associated with the destructive English civil war does make me stop and think whether it's another tool to create division and strife within our society. 

For example the puritanical criticism of RB's lifestyle (leaving aside any criminal allegations) can be put alongside an increasing sexualisation of society by the ptb, with more explicit sex education lessons at younger ages, the drag queen story hour etc. It seems to me we are being pulled in different directions in an attempt to sow confusion, action and reaction, a dismantling of our traditional certainties and replacing with a situation where we hold contradictory thoughts like a kind of moral mental illness. It's all about weakening our social cohesion, trust in each other and ability to form healthy relationships. 

There was a BBC documentary a few years back about it but not mentioning the sabbatean element. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qpEiy3560s

Re cavaliers, brand certainly cultivated a public persona of the classic 'rake' such as the poet the Earl of Rochester who scandalised and titilated english society in the time of charles II. After a consignment of dildos was intercepted by the british excise department John Wilmot wrote the satirical poem 'signor dildo':

You ladies of merry England
Who have been to kiss the Duchess's hand,
Pray, did you not lately observe in the show
A noble Italian called Signior Dildo?

This signior was one of the Duchess's train
And helped to conduct her over the main;
But now she cries out, 'To the Duke I will go,
I have no more need for Signior Dildo.'

https://allpoetry.com/Signior-Dildo

Brand definately hammed up that persona and managed to have a successful stand up and movie career off it. Whether or not he took it too far and committed any crimes i have no idea. But on the subject of puritanism i find it interesting to watch TV from the 1990's sometimes because it can be pretty rowdy. In the 90's there was 'brit pop' and the 'lad and ladette' culture which celebrated drinking and partying. Nowadays the youth are more interested in looking at their own reflected image in social media through the mirror of their smart phones but in the 90's people didn't have smart phones and were more interested in each other. People drank, snogged, danced, screwed and laughed. I remember quite a lot of laughter from that time.....not so much now.

one thing that strikes me about 90's Tv was that it was diverse. There were plenty of gay people and people of all skin shades and my memory of that time is that people were all getting on pretty well and partying together. I don't remember much racism or homophobia. So it is bizarre to see what seems almost like a backward step in the last ten years where now people are obsessing about those things where at least my memory of the 90's was that it wasn't even an issue anymore but maybe other people have other experiences and memories of that time. My memory is that we were all pretty much over it by that point.

Johnny depp played the earl of rochester in a movie called 'the libertine' and later fell foul of his own scandal with amber heard. The guy used to own a nightclub called 'the viper rooms' outside which river phoenix od'ed on....i think it was a 'speedball' (cocaine and heroine mix); Depp played in a rock band, wore a skull ring on his finger and generally looked the part of a bad boy and likely drank and did drugs. Perhaps not ideal marriage material if you are looking for someone more clean cut and stable as a certain amount of chaos is always going to come with that kind of lifestyle.

This is what i'm talking about when i talk of women making responsible choices. maybe the earl of rochester types are not the guys to go for if you want a stable and nurturing relationship within which you are able and free to be yourself. No parent wants their daughter to marry an earl of rochester type

Has brand come out of that crazy phase of his life? Has our society left the heady days of the 90's behind and entered a new puritanical phase where we all reassess our past like someone coming out of a dream? Carl Jung said that we should not make an enemy of our animal nature because it has its uses. For example you need it to procreate or to defend yourself so that you don't become a doormat. However it should also be tempered with our higher nature and how much of the maturation process is that very process of learning to assimilate and control our animal nature?

Mark Passio would say that our higher nature is the activation of the neo-cortex through the balancing of brain hemispheres and connection with the heart (care). The brains of psychopaths are actually wired differently. They are locked in the left brain and we know that 'illuminati' families subject their young to mind control rituals to shape their consciousness. To what extent though are rituals sometimes carried out on a grand scale to affect the consciousness of the entire public?

You mentioned the civil war and when cromwell imposed a new puritanical regime on england he banned many entertainments like the theatre. The theatre as an outlet of art had the potential to make people think and feel about things in different ways. Some of it was downright propaganda of course but with the plays of 'shakespeare' it was damned sophisticated propaganda! Sometimes it was lofty and elevated peoples emotions or intellectual sensibilities and other times it was bawdy, humourous, riotous or slapstick.

These things have been a part of our national character for a long time and there is this constant tug and pull between these different aspects of our nature. Do we try and deny these sides of our nature? Jung would caution against this lest they erupt into our existence in uncontrolled ways.

Another thing cromwell did was to welcome the jews of amsterdam into london after the campaigning of Menassah Ben Israel. In amsterdam they had controlled the sugar trade, set up a central bank and also the dutch east india company to seek out resources in other parts of the world. Once relocated to london they were able to create a central bank and the notorious east india trading company in which the rothschilds held shares.

As i have explained elsewhere on the forum there was, hiding within the jewish community, a heretical sect called the sabbateans and imo they are behind the creation of communism. The sabbateans believed in a process of 'holiness through sin' which i believe may have something to do with their working with the dark flipside of the kabbalistic tree of life known as the realm of qliphoth (realm of shells).

These sabbateans were setting out to deliberately break societal taboos and were creating a licentious culture within germany which was upsetting the sensibilities of many germans who culturally held to something they called 'heimat' which means 'home' and pertains to an idea of a wholesome, rustic, romantic way of life involving clean, outdoor living, orderliness and adherence to morality and respect for others through your sense of your place within a community. The sabbateans wanted of course to subvert this and you can think of the hollywood movie 'cabaret' where the jewish actress lisa minelli plays a performer at a licentious bar in berlin whilst the nazis rise to power.

So you see a culture clash emerging which then led to the nazis rising up and burning books which they saw as degenerate. To our british sensibilities this seemed very wrong because it was a form of censorship however we can see a kind of spectrum emerging out of all of this can't we? And perhaps we can ask ourselves if there is a healthy balance that needs to be struck? For example many of us in britain wouldn't consider ourselves prudes and yet we are deeply offended by drag queen story hours for kids or some of the highly sexualised pop music videos that are clearly aimed at the youth.

We can see the spectrum sliding too far down into the carnal and the chaotic. of course those same sabbatean forces are at work within britain subverting our own society and our sense of self: constantly pushing the boundaries of what's acceptable. It's an interesting observation i think that brand wasn't bothered at all by the british government or the legacy media when he was screwing the jewish heiress jemima goldsmith whilst exhorting the british public to vote for the jewish marxist ed milliband; but as soon as he set his sights on big pharma he suddenly becomes the devil incarnate.

Now maybe he did some bad things or maybe he didn't. I don't know either way. Or maybe he did bad things and has grown as a person since and looks back with shame on his older self. Who knows? But the point is: why now? Why now after he's been around all this time do they target him now?

Russell Brand - ‘UK Parliament engaging DIRECTLY in cancel culture!’ | Calvin Robinson

The Libertine (2004) Trailer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

where's the videos of him doing nasty shit.

to be part of the club don't you have to be filmed so you can be controlled?

and if you go astray they release the film and destroy you

has anyone ever known the swamp to release any nasty film on anyone who they lose control of to ruin them?

i can't so is it all bullshit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Earl of Rochester. Do you believe in his deathbed conversion?

interesting question but sorry i've no idea about that one!

In his book 'the secret teachings of all ages', manley p hall speaks about how the dark occultists always seek to extend their lifespan because they know what is coming their way in the afterlife. Some will turn vampire to extend their lives.....so who knows.....maybe he caught a glimpse of hellfire in his inner eye!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

What about Adam Ant, dandy highway man?  Cavelier?.....in song Prince Charming!..... Any poetry to be made of him? 😄

http://www.adam-ant.com/discography/

-------------------------------------------- Welcome to Stalinism (& Demonetization at the behest of Government)

Still more Rumble talk,fire away? [Yes Let's Why Not....] because text and writing about this is becoming boring.... (a little) and I am getting lazy with it all (natural, to be expected)... but for fun have a listen to this Michael Crick (=broadcaster & journalist ===pfft, government spokesperson MORE LIKE!!)...HE spouts a load of obnoxious sanctimonious TWODDLE!

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

interesting question but sorry i've no idea about that one!

In his book 'the secret teachings of all ages', manley p hall speaks about how the dark occultists always seek to extend their lifespan because they know what is coming their way in the afterlife. Some will turn vampire to extend their lives.....so who knows.....maybe he caught a glimpse of hellfire in his inner eye!

As I recall (and it was 50 years ago) the consensus was that his conversion was genuine. Having said that, I do believe that Wilmot experienced or saw things from the other side of the curtain that both frightened and inspired him. I don't think we can put Brand in the same intellectual league as Wilmot but I do believe that his conversion to the "truth" movement was genuine and that he has done a lot to open the eyes of people. You have to pick and choose with him but if anything has come out of this, it's a glimpse into how the government views truthers and is willing to cancel them, or at lease condone the cancellation. That takes us down another path. Are the western governments the instigators of cancel culture? My money is on the "most certainly" answer.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

As I recall (and it was 50 years ago) the consensus was that his conversion was genuine. Having said that, I do believe that Wilmot experienced or saw things from the other side of the curtain that both frightened and inspired him. I don't think we can put Brand in the same intellectual league as Wilmot but I do believe that his conversion to the "truth" movement was genuine and that he has done a lot to open the eyes of people. You have to pick and choose with him but if anything has come out of this, it's a glimpse into how the government views truthers and is willing to cancel them, or at lease condone the cancellation. That takes us down another path. Are the western governments the instigators of cancel culture? My money is on the "most certainly" answer.

i wouldn't put brand in the same intellectual league but i'm suggesting that maybe he crafted a public persona based around that whole rakish, libertine thing.

And it worked! The media and entertainment industries threw work at him! They couldn't get enough of him whilst he was playing the crude and offensive rake

But once he changed and started playing....or being (i'm not familiar enough with his output to make a judgement about that) the conspiracy theorist he has suddenly come under a pretty sustained attack

It looks like rakishness is hey-ok with the BBC and Hollywood but truthtelling is definately NOT ok with the government and legacy media

Is brand a genuine truther or as david icke would say a 'here and no further' kind of person who was kettling public perception into a very narrow cul de sac?

Also maybe he is guilty of the crimes that have been stated in the documentary but at this point i think there are further issues now that go beyond that which is to say whether or not this new trial by media is a kind of communistic 'struggle session', kangaroo court which if they successfully deploy against brand could then be turned on others? Is this new government approach the real story here, from a conspiracy perspective of course? If there are genuine victims then of course that is a real story too.....i don't want to sound dispassionate to that, it's just i'm so used to looking at everything through the conspiracy lens

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

at this point i think there are further issues now that go beyond that which is to say whether or not this new trial by media is a kind of communistic 'struggle session', kangaroo court which if they successfully deploy against brand could then be turned on others?

everytime the illuminati carry out one of their revolutions there is always a kangaroo court that metes punishment on those exhibiting wrongthink. After the french revolution there was 'the terror' where many were sent to the guillotine. The soviets also condemned countless people to death or gulags (which often led to death).

It reminds me a bit of that scene in the third instalment of the batman trilogy where the 'league of shadows' have taken over gotham and are presiding over a kangaroo court. Interestingly as we head into flu season and covid-hysteria ramps up, it didn't pass my notice that the story line of the first batman film was that the league of shadows were trying to unleash a hallucingen onto the city by using microwaves to aerosolise the tainted water supply....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

I feel like we are treading on thin ice with this one, because someone forgot to show us what happened in the walk over the ice!

You have to understand I haven't seen these Batman movies, but oh well, tell me instead where were the aerosols being used? Did that come next or when did that happen? How close do I have to watch to presume to know I have witnessed that happening?

Maybe it was a misspelling and you meant a-holes? (the shadow league of persecutory men)..... but microwaves, yes they are invisible to the eye so maybe the aerosols are too.   

^^^ The actual focus of discussion ^^^ 😋

I am not movie director lawyer, it's okay, relax... 😁

MISLEADING CONSP-ICE-RY THEORY >>  Another Ice-landic walk and where else but in Iceland for a holiday anyone? >> Great, now I am MORE confused....Should be a cake walk, with extra ice, being perhaps the added difficulty by the looks of the terrain here. 🥶 Bear Grylls begins (to get as confused as I am)....

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

I'm sharing two posts from the thread called Russel Brand Slams COVID Lockdowns, Demonisation. It was hard to pick just two, especially in the light of recent events.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:03 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Somebody on another site said Brand started rubbing shoulders with certain people to rebrand himself as a clickbait conspiracy theorist. Wouldn't surprise me.

On 9/2/2022 at 5:49 PM, spideysensei said:

Me neither. Another one who popped up in 2020. I know he's been around for longer but he definitely changed tack from usual lefty stuff to controlled right wing talking points. Interview with Shapiro, balanced view of Trump, etc.  I think he's there to pied piper dissident leftists formed after the events of 2020, or at least has that effect from some of the people i know/have spoken to.

There is an ongoing media assault to make paedophilia appear normal. Sex crimes in general are becoming daily news and simply brushed off as if it's all perfectly fine.

'Entertainment' programs are also slipping this topic into many dramas. I have noticed a big up tick in that lately. First trans bullshit and now children are fine to be abused.

I guess that this could quite easily become the start of a puritanical and/ or religious swing.

If it is pushed in your face enough, and it's all rather base and disgusting, how long before the people shout 'no more!' Please give us the solution....?

The bigger the celebrity, the easier this becomes for the cabal to give the people their wish. How long before the only tv will be govt approved only?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

There is an ongoing media assault to make paedophilia appear normal. Sex crimes in general are becoming daily news and simply brushed off as if it's all perfectly fine.

'

Men are more likely than women to think a sexual relationship between a 16-year-old and a partner decades older is acceptable, new polling has found. It comes in the wake of concerns raised following claims Russell Brand was in a relationship with a 16-year-old schoolgirl when he was a 30-year-old BBC radio presenter.

https://news.sky.com/story/russell-brand-men-more-likely-than-women-to-think-sex-between-16-year-old-and-older-partner-is-okay-12968108

22 minutes ago, Velma said:

Men are more likely than women to think a sexual relationship between a 16-year-old and a partner decades older is acceptable, new polling has found. It comes in the wake of concerns raised following claims Russell Brand was in a relationship with a 16-year-old schoolgirl when he was a 30-year-old BBC radio presenter.

https://news.sky.com/story/russell-brand-men-more-likely-than-women-to-think-sex-between-16-year-old-and-older-partner-is-okay-12968108

I do wonder why women came out with these stories decades later 😵‍💫

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it didn't pass my notice that the story line of the first batman film was that the league of shadows were trying to unleash a hallucingen onto the city by using microwaves to aerosolise the tainted water supply....

now tell me this doesn't look like a scene from a batman movie....what the heck are they spraying?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Batman? Wasn't there some sort of link to scenes in one of those films and the Sandy Hook "event"? I remember seeing stuff about grids and maps on here that were in the film(s)...

yes i think there was and also the aurora theatre shooting where a guy called holmes was found wandering outside in a daze dressed as the joker from batman. he was charged as the shooter however there were conflicting reports with some accounts claiming there was more than one shooter. from memory holmes was a university student and at that time he was involved in research into mind control. there were other weird aspects to the whole thing....it was all very strange

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I do wonder why women came out with these stories decades later 😵‍💫

Repression. Traumatic events get erased by the brain, not suggesting RB is guilty or committed the crimes associated with him but its very common to not remember sufficiently traumatic events in some cases ever again. 

Regarding RB "news", the longer it goes on without any sauce or substance the more I feel its a show to create the streissand effect on a (in my opinion) obviously controlled puppet who only speaks surface level stuff distracting people from the depths of each and every single thing he discusses. I believe its a publicity event from *whoever* to steer more towards Brands' Brand, which can only be described as diluted truth at pretty much every turn.

They do not just place people in "anti conspiracy" positions they place people in "pro conspiracy/alternative" positions sometimes for different purposes within each "side" or "position". Some to steer, some to wrap-up smear as someone posted Pelosis video earlier in the thread and thanks for that as its very common. Put out a person who speak surface level truth, attack to make more popular, release obvious misinformation when "peak popularity" hit and wrapup smear along with media to show everything they said must also be untrue. Clever. As I say, multiple levels and positions within each stance or position that goes far beyond basic psychology.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2023 at 7:11 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

So who in your opinion are some real genuine ones apart from Mr Icke? whom most of us respect.  I see that Brand you don't, but then who should we be diverted or converted into thinking is the sweet answer to our prayers in your opinion if you care to comment? 

There are many now, maybe hundreds of people doing what Brand is doing, and doing it in more depth and long before he started, only not so high profile or well paid, and also constantly censored, targetted, surveilled, persecuted and banned too, which he never seems to be, until now. Big ups to him though, he's certainly reached the millions, and I think that's a great thing. But its not all about celebrity, its about a genuine movement of the people, and the awakening of as many people as possible against a very powerful foe, the worst humanity has ever had to encounter. The Satanic cabal. Question is, who's side is he on?

In some ways Im amazed Brand hasnt had more bother from women, having allegedly had 10,000 of them (broken vengeful hearts, paternity suits, STDs and all the other plethora of issues involved with these entanglements) and so its not surprisng a handful have a grudge, maybe with good reason. He's obviously been highly protected in the legal sense. But there isnt any of this, and many of them seem to love and admire him, which tells you he isnt the typical rapist or psychopath, at this stage. Though somebody did point out, does something worse lurk behind his already shocking admissions? Time will tell if it evolves into Harvey Weinstein style allegations, or is revealed as an ambush by the elites, who think he's gone too far exposing their plans. Also worth considering how much dirt he has on other people across the whole range of the entertainment, media and political scenes. No doubt that's all swirling behind the scenes, and he's equally well placed to ruin anyone who tries to take him down.

There's also the fact he was paid handsomely by companies to do all this, and it was lapped up by much of the public, so everyone's guilty for facilitating him, through his entire career, till he "settled down". Laurence Fox said the other day he could slay just about everyone in the celebrity circle of the 90s and beyond for the same things Brand is being accused of. Interesting.

I reckon there may well be some other dimensional element to this, an occultic one, because he is operating at that warlock level and even admits it. His latest video is like a hostage video - either he's a very good actor, or he's terrified of what his dark Master might have in store for him.  The Devil isn't your friend, maybe he's finding that out.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, dirtydog said:

Good Testimony, she even forgives Brand for making a private relationship be more public [[but Brand she says NEVER forced himself on her in her own words]] -or any sort of public since it appears privacy was the aim from Georgina's point of view... or whatever year or time they made out after when she first got hold of his number in her 20's ....so anyway their relationship got out into public some fling had happened and was more publicly unveiled than obviously than she wanted, such as it did in a comments made between Brand and Jonathon Ross on The JR Show. (I wouldn't have seen that, I don't have a TV)..... What's good is Brand took the consequences for his actions and assisted whilst this woman was in rehab no less than 3 times (feeling like she had shamed her grandpa) before she got better because of her family pushing her out in the early stages of her life due to her being a wild child... Post their reliationship Russell helped her stay free of self harm for months she says.. Helped pay for the rehab, and by the third 12 month program of treatment she was well again and avoided suicide. In turn Georgina also realizes Brand had issues of his own to contend with, that if producers and people in show business could have stopped egging him on etc, would have helped realize that fact, of how he may not have been so addicted to sex  as he was or alcohol (which he tried to overcome by being a dry drunk and sex took its' place instead) and everything that led him to becoming more outrageous... (ie, outrageous in the sense of the frenzied and over popularized UGLY sort of fame, which he was engaged in).

• Thanks 1

He dressed as the child catches at the London olympics, a strange display which seemed to predict the covid situation.

He presented a card saying “obey” to Katy Perry on the red carpet, she was suddenly silent and went with him

He wrote a book for children based on the pied piper who he appeared to represent . Awkwardly cuddling up with children (who looked terrified of him) in an interview. 

Icke did a load of stuff on him with evidence and it was removed from not just YouTube but all the other alternate news sites.

I saw the video the person above mentions ands it’s legit, the evidence is there. Not to mention he dates a Rothschild, even wrote for their magazine which has an emblem of a wolf in sheeps clothing. He even used a wolf for the logo of one of his shows. 

Not to mention there are pictures of him at a world economic forum event having a very happy snap shop interview with someone from the world economic forum. 

He has also been sponsored financial by the Rothchilds among other big corporate corrupts 

• Like 2