Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

7 hours ago, octoplex said:

That's an interesting linguistic re-framing of a man raping a child.

Typical of British society.

Clearly there is a deep psychological problem in the broader British-culture that keeps producing monsters like Brand and Savile and then retrospectively shrugging at the resultant piles of raped-children.

In a way, Brand is no more complicit that Britain per-se. The British culture seems to create pedophiles en-masse. The average British citizen worships pedophiles on television; recasts the abused children as 'women' and the rapes as 'having sex. Then the culture shrugs, and goes back to manufacturing more pedophiles.

How long can this be done without any level of basic self-awareness of how it is ruining the entire society? Endlessly, it appears.

Amazing.

Russell Brand's lawyers will be coming for you if you keep falsely claiming he 'raped a child'. And it will be richly deserved. 

Your continued use of disinformation and emotive language ('child'), 'rape' and 'survivor' is very interesting. Yes she survived because she consented and didn't complain for 18 years or whatever it is. I don't know if you've led a very sheltered life but when I was at school and I don't suppose it's got any different since, girls were having sex from 11-12 quite often, and 16 very commonly. Including with adults who would drive them to / pick them up from school in their cars. Hard for us boys to compete with older experienced men with money and a car, that's for sure. I bet she was starstruck and probably even boasted to her mates. 

Young teens can be very sexually active and promiscuous. They might later when they grow up feel some shame and then look to blame someone, anyone else, for the decisions they themselves freely made at the time. It shouldn't be taken seriously though. 

Edited by dirtydog
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Do not, under any circumstances walk through any long grass if Brand has been spotted in the vicinity, he's the most deadly of all the venomous vipers, his ancestors probably descended from the one in the Garden of Eden, should he offer you an apple,🤔 say 'NO' 🥴you know it makes sense!👍

Apparently I've heard he boils kittens as well!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Fluke said:

In the documentary one women says Russell would have sex with at least 5 women a day in the toilets. As far as I knew it took 2 to tango 🤔

I think he has this vibe that some women like....I can understand that 😎

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Alot of the woman i use to work with admitted to me when they went to his show that they were physically wet if you know what i mean at seeing him. They all thought he was some kind of adonnis.

well hmm 😬
it is possible that he is an esoteric distraction - I dont know which side he is on...difficult to say...he is clearly intelligent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I think he has this vibe that some women like....I can understand that 😎

He may not have been perfect throughout his life, and that maybe obvious, and sex addiction as it seems "charmed him" (sts) so Brand and women, depending on how much of the fuss surrounding it amounts to anything or e v e n t u a l l y became what maybe truely is concerning or not and how messy or wild it got, WHO KNOWS, but let's say this sex-life in general was equally swallowed as charming for the ladies (although maybe not under the best of circumstances I can place a bet sometimes), and so all went good SORT OF (I am not assuming perfect for his life remember) until something went wrong (at least from a somehow narrow showbiz POV), but with a twist to come (ie, a caveat for good was created), and sooo that something that went wrong, (sts) in the end turned out to be something far greater than sex *yes I know believe it*, actually don't I wouldn't know, haha..... So actually the thing that aided change in his life, was despite any OTT displays on stage or in bed, or on TV being interviewed and whatever else, THE  RIGHT THING to happen by the turning point, if as I understand BY MY MINDS EYE (however flawed) is~ ***it seems he went from him being a sex-magnet or what have you onto becoming SPIRITUAL to some degree however laughable to some people***, and is seen speaking casually (as you do when famous) about this on one American Talk Show I saw online where he jokingly made reference to having "been there - done that" with the whole women & sex way of life..... Anyway Brand shenanigans aside, that realization of he had enough of that was thus probably what for himself or whatever reason for the future best, propelled him in this spiritual other direction... (*helped by his intelligence*) with a seriously GOOD reward as backdrop coming to the surface about how his future self was evolving and that signified reality to some degree like was expressed on the American Talk Show, that whilst he did enjoy sexual encounters by what seems, ***went then onto becoming spiritual as the replacement***, is what I am trying to say...... and FOR ALL I KNOW then sex (again) if you believe anything of the current allegations.... but at least some truther spreading came out in the process, which was about the wider world probably aided (at least in some part on a personal level) where he wanted to discover for himself THE TRUTHER SIDE TO THINGS (whether wholly the truth or not), and so that's ~give or take~ how I see the path he seems to have led in life

.....Not that I would know all the ins & outs of his intimate life, sexual or otherwise.... but he spews quite a lot out in public anyway, about what more "chilled" people would more likely keep to themselves, and so by and large was never fearful of being explicit it seems to me, even in public or in plain sight - whether showing off (as I have noted he likes a fair amount by his own admission), soooo whatever.... this in some way makes him a lot more transparent than a lot of people at least.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

well hmm 😬
it is possible that he is an esoteric distraction - I dont know which side he is on...difficult to say...he is clearly intelligent

This is just psychobabble with no genuine depth. Nobody with any real spiritual depth or understanding would fall for this showbiz-style gabble. He just knows how to manipulate this language to stay one or two steps ahead of a brainwashed, non-spiritually aware public.

His YouTubes are often revelatory and enlightening regarding geopolitics, but this faux new age lingo is misleading. He's like a modern day serpent in the Garden of Eden, dazzling, charming and seducing people, encouraging them to indulge in self-centred Eastern mystical 'ascension' while revelling in the trickery. The prophesied anti-christ energy is said to manifest as someone hugely popular and Messianic, who people will fall for if they're easily tricked, having taken their eyes off the real goal. It's just a game to him, and he kind of fits that role in that persona.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Moonlight said:

If AI cannot talk and think as fast as he can, I fear for AI...... Actually Fook AI as I was meaning to say since sometime BC,,,,,, Rock on Russell BRAND (or at least this version of him).... and enjoy your meditation mate if you are reading this. Because we all need our peace & fortuitousness. 🙏

The various stuff in that wondrous video (is by this account or else compilation, not puppetry by how I see it) and sees good enough to be an honest selection of sewn together bits of footage running smoothly through the nature of RB's mind & his spiritual insights/ discoveries and appraisals of the divine....So in that video or others like it, it demonstrates EXACTLY what the excelled or quantum and subconscious mind IS CAPABLE OF, that was once a mind besieged or out of touch, and can with such realizations shed light> (as PARTLY borrowed from Russell Brand OR INDEED THE INFINTE aka other sources of inspiration and spiritual redemption) ...> shed light & give hope for the spiritual paradigm we now find ourselves in by this gripping stuff, that allows us foremostly awaken and then ASAP to recover beautifully what many of us have lost, verses the possessive and exploitative modern day slave intoxicated reality that has other ideas....

What is necessary in either the domain of spiritual 5D world and above.. Or in the domain of the seemingly dominant 2D slave world, can be part of changing paradigm OR else what sets us further apart.....It is all our own choice, not just of the PTB......Eitherway something needs to sustain mankind, and change will come one way or another......[For better or for worse - Spiritual helps this, if we want to take matters in the right direction for humanity, secular is okay with me = non-religious.]

Where forces are excessively counter to one another, or something is too drastically diametrically opposed, the thick black smog upon your consciousness will form, but that mainly (as well as mankind's lack of willingness to self manifest outside of that blackhole for some of us) be as part of the modern paradigm and spiral of doom, and is there laden with fear, and is mainly because the human spirit is being thwarted/ distracted, or being co-opted & misled/ coerced and poisoned / hijacked & jettisoned ..

But please listen ~ The sovereign power of the individual; when it become the collective power of many minds working as one, we see a renewed people led manifestation, not one by machines leading us into eternal darkness... And also when Nature recovers, it's better to inhabit for us which also is bettering our chances of our Planets' Revival as a whole too!!

Therefore.... The Message.....that comes across, when observing spiritual expression so articulate as this as one example, is where to see ANY OF US are enlighten-able even and this stuff is impart-able such as onto an self confessed adrenalized person like RB even.  I am not at all surprised he has a spiritual side, but doesn't deny either when saying that like a lot of us we contain potential for lust, desire, greed etc.

Namaste for All (Yogic or otherwise, Religious or Secular)..... or Good Luck on Your Journey whatever Your Own Vision of the Future.... (Hell or Heaven or the worsening of what we have already within the Paradigm and the Paradigm Shift underway)... The Battle of Good and Evil.... or simply drop in at Davidicke.com (or some other demographic of more diverse movement) and find with help of others potentially - find out how to contextualize where maybe the gray areas are most notable in addition for joining the dots as DI would term it. 😉

God Bless the Blessed.... And The Cursed.... Yes I am secular (non-religious), non-the-less, as God by any given name as I see it is in ALL creation, and therefore in the fabric of life itself. Mind, body and the ground you walk on 🙏 Eternally but a short life we live. So try to Live as One... BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO BE.... SET FREE YOUR SPIRIT, LEARN TO LET GO.... SEE THE DIVINE IN EVERYTHING (except maybe the material, because that is clearly where over attachment there attracts more sinister problems like with the Big Corporation made technology, including NANO, foisted on us and killing us by permission of the Evils Intent on our destruction).....

AFAIK..... Machines cannot exist alone........ and most surely of all Mankind cannot exist alone and especially not by it's selfish / narcissistic tendencies.

Nature CAN *in some form, up in the stars* exist alone = (BUT I think this safety valve for life only really applies on a Universal Scale -so however may mean here on Earth when danger is unfolding, we could be found tipping over the edge which may first see the destruction of the Earth without proper human coexistent intervention NOW!!  ==> meaning~ Nature on EARTH may not survive completely as it is now without help)... so be kind whilst in her company and be kind to yourself .... Do as you would be done by... It is basicly an easy relationship with life we all crave the most, but one of meaning & fulfillment.... No Problem... Where there is a Will, there is a Way.... BE the WAY.... Let the Cosmos flow through you.... and help guide you!

Was just watching this. This Matthew steeples guy was having a go at David icke and then responded when someone asked "what do you think about the government getting involved in rumble/YouTube and online content this bloke said "I don't see how that is relevant 😂.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dirtydog said:

Russell Brand's lawyers will be coming for you if you keep falsely claiming he 'raped a child'. And it will be richly deserved. 

Your continued use of disinformation and emotive language ('child'), 'rape' and 'survivor' is very interesting. Yes she survived because she consented and didn't complain for 18 years or whatever it is. I don't know if you've led a very sheltered life but when I was at school and I don't suppose it's got any different since, girls were having sex from 11-12 quite often, and 16 very commonly. Including with adults who would drive them to / pick them up from school in their cars. Hard for us boys to compete with older experienced men with money and a car, that's for sure. I bet she was starstruck and probably even boasted to her mates. 

Young teens can be very sexually active and promiscuous. They might later when they grow up feel some shame and then look to blame someone, anyone else, for the decisions they themselves freely made at the time. It shouldn't be taken seriously though. 

So, at the time of the alleged offence, he was - what? 30? I've known many teens who went for men in their late 20s and early 30s- and if star struck... Yes, he should have known better, but many, many blokes will do anything for a legover.

• Like 2

Having gone through the whole 16 pages of information on this thread and reading all points of view from accusal to defence, I find it fascinating how SOME on the DI Forum fall into the trap of believing the MSM narrative....

There is no proof any of these "victims' exist with any proof of wrongdoing. Repeating all the bad thing RB is being accused of as if they are fact plays into the very thing DI has been fighting against for 30 years.

If no charges are made against RB then it's pretty clear the calculated mass attempt to tarnish RB is to remove free speech and tarnish those that become too popular. The online bill being signed off at the same time is not a coincidence.

PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION....

Edited by A_Charlatan_I
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, A_Charlatan_I said:

Having gone through the whole 16 pages of information on this thread and reading all points of view from accusal to defence, I find it fascinating how SOME on the DI Forum fall into the trap of believing the MSM narrative....

There is no proof any of these "victims' exist with any proof of wrongdoing. Repeating all the bad thing RB is being accused of as if they are fact plays into the very thing DI has been fighting against for 30 years.

If no charges are made against RB then it's pretty clear the calculated mass attempt to tarnish RB is to remove free speech and tarnish those that become too popular. The online bill being signed off at the same time is not a coincidence.

Yes indeed. This person and issue is an extremely polarising one. It instantly separated people into sides, and everyone is sure they are right. The fact is that many people who claim to want the truth are simply needing a hero to stand up on their behalf so that they can continue to pretend in fighting for freedom or 'truth' via proxy. When that hero comes up short their internal bias wont allow any other point of view.

This is not freedom, of speech or anything else.

Corruption is everywhere in every level, in every country. Isnt it interesting how easy it is for the cabal to get everyone arguing and throwing accusations around. One big celebrity who straddles both sides of the divide is all it took, who next...Jordan Peterson, El9n Musk?

We are simply witnessing the destruction of the old world in real time. Any minute now some politician or other will present a solution which requires you to comply in full to new kinds of lock downs.

• Like 4

On 9/19/2023 at 2:46 PM, Velma said:

He's been tried by Channel4 and found guilty by the media. A court of law would probably aquit him for lack of actual evidence.

Media has no jurisdiction over the law they are allegations which needs to be properly investigated by the police and charged. Russell has the right to defend himself, none of us were there when these people were abused, innocent until proven guilty.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A_Charlatan_I said:

I I totally agree with you on this topic.

• Like 3

On 9/22/2023 at 10:07 AM, Macnamara said:

I don't think you can smear all british people like that.

There is definately something rotten in the centre of the british establishment which is what we are all trying to reveal here. To what extent is that rotten element british and to what extent is it sabbatean?

One of the dialectics which British people are educated with is the Roundheads vs Cavaliers axis which stereotypes and contrasts the extremes of dour moral puritanism and constraint, with its opposite fun loving, hedonistic playboy types like Russell. Although this could be used as a genuine opportunity for discussion about how to live a good life, the fact that it's associated with the destructive English civil war does make me stop and think whether it's another tool to create division and strife within our society. 

For example the puritanical criticism of RB's lifestyle (leaving aside any criminal allegations) can be put alongside an increasing sexualisation of society by the ptb, with more explicit sex education lessons at younger ages, the drag queen story hour etc. It seems to me we are being pulled in different directions in an attempt to sow confusion, action and reaction, a dismantling of our traditional certainties and replacing with a situation where we hold contradictory thoughts like a kind of moral mental illness. It's all about weakening our social cohesion, trust in each other and ability to form healthy relationships. 

There was a BBC documentary a few years back about it but not mentioning the sabbatean element. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qpEiy3560s

Edited by Campion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Yet another 'dodgy' conspiracy theorist to destroy what's left of our tattered public reputation.

Thanks for re-sharing the clip Grumpy Grapes. Yeah, he's nothing in comparison to 'genuine' and insightful researchers. He has his place, and I guess it takes all sorts. He's a stepping stone, maybe. 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Just dropped

Thanks Sidlittle 

I caught a glimpse of this on BBC, and GB news. I expect it's all over the rest of the channels too. I play that 'game' where I flick the news channels on TV and radio to see what they're talking about. Brand is a pretty easy guess this week. Can't remember what it was last week?! But the easy guess was the same, you know 😆 

☝️I see this and I think about the constant hand signals. Either Brand is related to Blair, has mediterranean blood, or is practicing for a job in ground control 😆 or ... ?

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:12 PM, octoplex said:

Not as a distraction.

As a displacement. In the psychological meaning of the word.

A perceptive point. Who remembers the whole Ross and Brand phoning Sachs show? That was not long after the 2008 financial turd drop. Has Brand got history of being a lightning rod? His frame and hair style suggests he does too.

6 hours ago, Campion said:

One of the dialectics which British people are educated with is the Roundheads vs Cavaliers axis which stereotypes and contrasts the extremes of dour moral puritanism and constraint, with its opposite fun loving, hedonistic playboy types like Russell. Although this could be used as a genuine opportunity for discussion about how to live a good life, the fact that it's associated with the destructive English civil war does make me stop and think whether it's another tool to create division and strife within our society. 

Very interesting topic that, especially about ultimately, LIKE NOW THIS VERY MINUTE how to lead a better and good life....

I connected with Nature in some nice woodland today. Very happy with that for example. Even tho not unusually life aspects in other areas are still in the works for me 😁 🤔 Still, we live and we learn right. 

....but now the other serious angle (unless of course if you are Brand and having fun, God Bless Him & All us Mortal little ducklings) 

soooo anyway.... Question I would like to ask does anybody know if Roundheads were anything ever to do with Masonic stuff or the like?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJBJ said:

A perceptive point. Who remembers the whole Ross and Brand phoning Sachs show? That was not long after the 2008 financial turd drop. Has Brand got history of being a lightning rod? His frame and hair style suggests he does too.

I do. He was egged on and, like the narcissist he is, he obliged. I've never been a fan of Brand but he has not yet been charged or convicted of any offence to my knowledge. He has always bragged about his sexual prowess, a bit like a latter-day Frank Harris but grooming and rape are something different. During the years when he was boasting about having this woman or that, I don't recall masses of complaints. For all I know, he may be a serial rapist but it will take a lot more that media apoplexy and Piers Morgan to get my vote to convict.

• Like 3