Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

channel 4 which is owned by the british government and run through the department for culture, media and sport

so who heads up that department? This lady:

Lucy Claire Frazer KC (born 17 May 1972) is a British politician and barrister serving as Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport since February 2023

Early life

Born on 17 May 1972 in Yorkshire,[2] Frazer is descended from Jewish immigrants, among whom was her grandfather Hyman Frazer, headmaster of Gateway Grammar School in Leicester.[3][4][5]

Career

Soon after graduating, Frazer interned at the Israeli Ministry of Justice.[9][10] Before entering politics, Frazer worked as a barrister in commercial law in London, practising in South Square Chambers, Gray's Inn.[11] She was appointed Queen's Counsel at the age of 40

Frazer supported the UK remaining within the European Union prior to the 2016 referendum.

On 16 September 2021, Frazer was promoted Financial Secretary to the Treasury.[18]

In November 2021 it was claimed by the Liberal Democrat MP, Sarah Olney, that Frazer had a conflict of interest in respect of a contract held by her husband's company to supply temporary staff to government departments. It had previously been disclosed that six of these workers had been employed using a "controversial tax-avoidance scheme".[19]

In June 2022, Frazer declared her support for Johnson in the 2022 vote of confidence in his Conservative Party leadership.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Frazer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

The same murdoch who has just stepped down from Fox and News Corp. 

Timing is remarkable 

The worlds most powerful – and divisive – media tycoon hands over ‘The Sun’, ‘The Times’ newspapers and Fox Corporation to his son Lachlan after 70 years of making headlines

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/rupert-murdoch-fox-news-chairman-b2415898.html

well it sounds like he's still there in the background, like kissinger...

As 92-year-old Rupert Murdoch retires to chairman emeritus status, he vows to stay ‘involved every day in the contest of ideas’

47 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Literally took me 30 seconds scrolling through his YouTube channel videos to find a video dedicated to Epstein and Gates. 

I thought someone might offer, as counter-evidence, that that solitary Russell Brand video that appears to be on the topic of Epstein.

Look more closely at that video and you will discover that its purpose is to create the impression that Bill Gates is sexually attracted to adults. No?

I've mentioned it several times now: The purpose of Russell Brand is controlled-opposition. He is The Matrix (the establishment).

YouTube refugees flood into Brand's Rumble hell-realm and he feeds them the Associated-Press-Newswire in disguise.

Gates must convince the swing-idiot-demographic that he is not a predatory pedophile. That's why the AP threw this story on the wire; and it's why Brand regurgitates it.

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i don't like clicking on links that could lead anywhere

Try hovering over the link, your browser will inform you that it links to the official Channel 4 streaming site.

At this point, I think you're dealing with more than I can assist with.

I wish you well.

Edited by octoplex

2 minutes ago, octoplex said:

I've mentioned it several times now: The purpose of Russell Brand is controlled-opposition. He is The Matrix (the establishment).

YouTube refugees flood into Brand's Rumble hell-realm and he feeds them the Associated-Press-Newswire in disguise

this is kinda how i'd always viewed brand: as a pied piper planted in the movement to lead people away from the big truths...a limited hangout in effect

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

George Monbiot speaking to an interviewer I saw on YT only days ago, George says Rupert M is a bigger chief in the elite even when compared to Klaus Schwab & his lot, and that focusing on Schwab is nothing by comparison, wowser! I suppose right in some aspects.

george monbiot is a pinko guardian journalist whose job is to create that hegelian dialectic that splits society up into CNN v's FOX

one side tells you that george soros is the devil and the other side tell you that the koch brothers are the devil

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

... that excerpt reads more like really poorly written bad-sex fiction. If things like that really went on, and it sounds horrific, summarising it like that in a programme doesn't help the suspicion that something ain't right....

That was my paraphrasing, not the TV program's.

Here is a link to the source documentary which, I notice, a lot of you are struggling to actually watch.

I can't realistically continue this discussion since it now appears that everyone here arguing against the survivors' accounts has not actually watched the documentary that is the topic of this entire discussion.

Hilarious.

It's brave, I suppose; that some of you can launch so confidently into a stern-critique of a documentary you have not watched. But also indicative of a broader societal problem:

Zero attention spans.

Edited by octoplex
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

george monbiot is a pinko guardian journalist whose job is to create that hegelian dialectic that splits society up into CNN v's FOX

Ok, not sure what that all means, but I've seen someone say Hegelian Dialectic before.... but no clue what it means nor "Pinko" Guardian Journo.

Wait, I think?? = I looked up the definition once, (probably as you said it somewhere Mac in other threads) and I guess SPLITTING is the effect, but does this phrase contain other traits of when used about whomever it is attributed to?

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

1 minute ago, octoplex said:

Here is a link to the source documentary which, I notice, a lot of you are struggling to actually watch.

I can't realistically continue this discussion since it now appears that everyone arguing against the survivors' accounts has not actually watched the documentary that is the topic of the discussion.

Hilarious.

Brave, I suppose; of some of you to launch so confidently into a critique of a documentary you have not watched. But also indicative of a broader societal problem:

Zero attention spans.

Nah I'm agreeing that the alleged events sound like some horrific shit went down. To emphasise that a 16 year old is a CHILD only reinforces the weird state of society/law that a 16 year old can be both a child at school yet old enough to vote, to have sex and make permanent decisions about their gender (ie whether to chop bits of themselves off).

Bottom line is, whatever has gone on with this RB character, the stuff playing out so publicly and explicitly in the media is happening for a reason. Now what that reason actually is, is less clear. As with so many other "outrages" in the media, whether it's Ukraine, migrants, Huw Edwards or This Morning, the one thing we can be sure is it's some sort of struggle between forces that we don't need to get involved with, and let them sap our energies over it. The agenda is what we need to concentrate on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so who heads up that department? This lady:

Lucy Claire Frazer KC (born 17 May 1972) is a British politician and barrister serving as Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport since February 2023

Early life

Born on 17 May 1972 in Yorkshire,[2] Frazer is descended from Jewish immigrants, among whom was her grandfather Hyman Frazer, headmaster of Gateway Grammar School in Leicester.[3][4][5]

Career

Soon after graduating, Frazer interned at the Israeli Ministry of Justice.[9][10] Before entering politics, Frazer worked as a barrister in commercial law in London, practising in South Square Chambers, Gray's Inn.[11] She was appointed Queen's Counsel at the age of 40

Frazer supported the UK remaining within the European Union prior to the 2016 referendum.

On 16 September 2021, Frazer was promoted Financial Secretary to the Treasury.[18]

In November 2021 it was claimed by the Liberal Democrat MP, Sarah Olney, that Frazer had a conflict of interest in respect of a contract held by her husband's company to supply temporary staff to government departments. It had previously been disclosed that six of these workers had been employed using a "controversial tax-avoidance scheme".[19]

In June 2022, Frazer declared her support for Johnson in the 2022 vote of confidence in his Conservative Party leadership.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Frazer

so there's that culture, media and sport department again...they control channel 4 that has made the documentary and they wrote to rumble to get brand demonitised. Its all coming out of that department of the british government

9 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

‘Video platform Rumble has "emphatically rejected" a letter from MPs who wrote to ask if the service would cut Russell Brand's income in the wake of several rape and abuse allegations.

Dame Caroline Dinenage, chair of the House of Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee, wrote to Rumble to say she was "concerned" that Brand could profit from the host of content he posts.’

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-09-21/russell-brand-rumble-rejects-disturbing-letter-from-mps-querying-monetisation

interestingly, Dame Caroline Dinenage is married to Baron Mark Lancaster who was Deputy Commander of the 77th Brigade from June 2018 to July 2020.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Ok, not sure what that all means, but I've seen someone say Hegelian Dialectic before.... but no clue what it means nor "Pinko" Guardian Journo.

if you want to know what the intelligence services WANT you to believe about the world then read the guardian

monbiot is pushing the whole climate change agenda

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

To emphasise that a 16 year old is a CHILD only reinforces the weird state of society/law that a 16 year old can be both a child at school yet old enough to vote, to have sex....

Perhaps. But the complex-ambiguity of the moral-conundrum you present  is fortunately eliminated by Russell Brand himself, who constantly emphasized she was a child.

Russell Brand referred to the schoolchild repeatedly by his self-devised nickname of "The Child", which you would know if you would watch the documentary which you are critiquing. Not only did Brand nickname her ‘the child’ and cradle her in his arms, he also callied her his ‘baby’ and ‘like my little dolly.’

"The Child"

"My little dolly"...

Hopefully this will save you time in wrestling with the complex definition of "child".

Russell Brand has eliminated the ambiguity for you.

Even if you mystically contort the schoolchild into a "woman", we are still left with the rapes and phallic-choking-to-near-death-incident. Which is a bad-look for Brand regardless of whether some of his victims scrape across some grey-line of child/not-child in the minds of the most amoral public-spectators.

Perhaps watch the documentary?

Sigh.

Edited by octoplex

14 minutes ago, octoplex said:

I can't realistically continue this discussion since it now appears that everyone here arguing against the survivors' accounts has not actually watched the documentary that is the topic of this entire discussion.

Hilarious.

It's brave, I suppose; that some of you can launch so confidently into a stern-critique of a documentary you have not watched. But also indicative of a broader societal problem:

Zero attention spans.

i suppose the wariness of some of us around here springs from our belief that the system is pretty wrapped up so if an arm of the system like channel 4 or a major arm of the corporate media like fox news suddenly does something we struggle to believe that what they are doing isn't in some way part of the overall conspiracy

• Like 4

Perhaps. But the complex-ambiguity of the moral-conundrum you present  is fortunately eliminated by Russell Brand himself, who constantly emphasized she was a child.

Russell Brand referred to the schoolchild repeatedly by his self-devised nickname of "The Child", which you would know if you would watch the documentary which you are critiquing. Not only did Brand nickname her ‘the child’ and cradle her in his arms, he also callied her his ‘baby’ and ‘like my little dolly.’

"The Child"

"My little dolly"...

Hopefully this will save you time in wrestling with the complex definition of "child".

Russell Brand has eliminated the ambiguity for you.

Perhaps watch the documentary?

Sigh.

I'm not a TV owner / watcher.. 

I wouldn't sign in to CH4 to watch. 

However... I am OK with Bitchute. 

Someone has posted it in full. 

The first 3 minutes are a loop of Brand coming on to a stage at one of his shows. I presume this is to prevent the copywriters claiming it.. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DwtFpceNzG4j/ 

• Like 1

look i'm not defending what i would believe is extremely shoddy behaviour ie a grown ass man having a dalliance with a 16 year old but technically speaking they are not considered legally a child

however many of us here would likely question just how mature a person of 16 can really be so for many of us we would find such a situation disgraceful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i suppose the wariness of some of us around here springs from our belief that the system is pretty wrapped up so if an arm of the system like channel 4 or a major arm of the corporate media like fox news suddenly does something we struggle to believe that what they are doing isn't in some way part of the overall conspiracy

Agreed.

However, it is plausible that Russell Brand is being thrown to the villagers because his puppet-masters know they will be at risk without an 'offering' to the furious masses.

These things can both be true:

1. The legacy media is utterly corrupt.

2. Russell Brand is a pedophile.

One does not preclude the other. The legacy media may (or may not) have a strategic reason for nuking Brand. This doesn't mean the evidence they provide to  do so is false. Remember, the Freemasons are a 'kompromat' based cult.

Also: The legacy media is not like a car giant competing with a new type of car. The legacy media could become the alternative media overnight. All it would require is courage and morals.

If truth and integrity become valued commodities, then parts of the legacy-media could, theoretically, rebel out of economic necessity. The Times, for example, is not like a car-factory; it would not need to re-tool all the machines to start printing the truth.

This is, then, another possibility: That parts of what you knew as 'legacy-media" are beginning to dabble in "alternative media".

After all, the only thing that really divides these two genres of reporting is:

TRUTH (alternative) or LIES (legacy).

Either side can switch sides. Pay attention to the quality of reporting and standard of evidence, not to the masthead.

Edited by octoplex

8 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Well will it make us feel like we are in a police station, coz that isn't too pleasant.... RebornSteve has said goodnight in effect... lol.... Maybe the cops have too.

Sorry man, but for one I paid way more than enough attention span on something I posted here yesterday in this very thread on bottom of page10 and made me exhausted, and I might rightly say similar that I feel so far people are being lazy about that too on bottom of page10, (still you can't sweat it too much)....but then anyway I am in purpose led rest mode just now deciding downtime for myself and only faintly being online- hance if I appear casually in background of discussions like here, and myself not full into reading any report like what could be anything.... & me like Mac don't really do BBC nor CH4 by extension, or wherever the buck ends at which the BBC does not have its thumb in the pies. but then I can't know everything about sly bods in these big institutions and where the threshold of common sense meets with the likelyhood of how reality is presented and expected to be perceived and so on, I mean that is supposed to the job of the Police ultimately you'd think!!!...

Nothing radically wrong with my attention in general except for focus redirection of my own mind sometimes. 🫡😊

Mac for one would certainly not be one normally to disengage through laziness, but he can speak for himself anyways.... He don't like CH4, fair enough isn't it, if it's owned by disingenuous BBC. Then here's where might be suggested maybe the documentation if someone wants to read from the case papers could be made available in some other location not the usual big institutions or ya know where believing is made more difficult basicly... 

3 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Agreed.

However, it is plausible that Russell Brand is being thrown to the villagers because his puppet-masters know they will be at risk without an 'offering' to the furious masses.

These things can both be true:

1. The media is utterly corrupt.

2. Russell Brand is a pedophile.

right but it's not just the legacy media that is nuking brand. Channel 4 is part of the government. Its run out of the department of culture, media and sport which then also wrote a letter to rumble to try and get brand demonitised from that platform

so this is the government going after brand. It's a department of government with a minister that sits on the cabinet

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so despite never having been a fan of brand and despite being disturbed by what i'm hearing i'm still looking for an angle here

now even if there is an angle that wouldn't necessarily make brand innocent. I don't know whether or not he is guilty of something.

But whereas before it could look like maybe the editorial team at 'dispatches' decided, unilaterally, to run this story, we then saw a politician from the dept for culture, media and sport actually step in and write a letter to rumble suggesting that this is not a move by a rogue journalistic team at channel 4 but rather a governmental move coming out of that department who also then teamed up with 'the times'

so why now....after all these years....do the british government suddenly apply the axe to brand? That's what i'm struggling with

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

right but it's not just the legacy media that is nuking brand. Channel 4 is part of the government. Its run out of the department of culture, media and sport which then also wrote a letter to rumble to try and get brand demonitised from that platform

This is probably their damage-control strategy.

The more Channel 4 and the UK Government can draw the spotlight onto Russell Brand (the product of corrupt power-systems), the more they draw the spotlight off those who enabled him. Namely, Channel 4; the BBC; the UK government; Freemasonic-brotherhood etc. They can also use invite the public to "thrash" Brand, as a persona/idea. This may be designed to ''safely' channel broader subconscious-societal-rage at the Covid Hoax etc away from the true seats of power.

Brand is being put in a Wicker Man.

This will be done over several months. The the 'villagers' will be invited to  (metaphorically) 'burn' him to displace their unconscious fury at the government / royals etc.

This doesn't mean that Brand does not deserve it.

Freemasonry is a 'kompromat'- based ponzi-scheme. Initiates ascend through the ranks the more horrific stuff they do, and provide evidence of doing, to their lodge. As they become more puppeteered, they are granted more privilege. If they disobey, the kompromat is released.

Brand signed up for this life.

I feel that the difficult part to grasp here is this: That, yes, Russell Brand is being Wicker-Manned. He is being torched by the establishment. But Brand is the establishment. They slay their own, when necessary.

Brand was a servant of the elite. Now he is their 'victim'.

There is clearly panic in the Freemasonic system. They are eating each other now.

For those who do not know, this is a Wicker Man, from the eponymous movie of 1973:

the-wicker-man_0-2456801866.jpeg.6c306e48b6606f8b4d7bcf78294df0c6.jpeg

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 1