Looks like they're on to Russell Brand now.

78ast78dgyad

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

accusations have now been made against the guy who the recent movie 'sound of freedom', on child trafficking, was based on

as well as the executive producer!!!

Sound of Freedom executive producer Paul Hutchinson is accused of groping trafficking victim's breasts during Mexican sting operation - days after the film's hero Tim Ballard denied sexual misconduct claims

• Hutchinson is said to have groped the girl in Cabo San Lucas in 2016 
  • VICE reports he and others believed she was 16; he says he thought she was 18
  • Tim Ballard, who inspired the movie, has also been accused of misconduct
  • He denies the claims and says they are ripping his family apart  

By Jen Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:21 EDT, 19 September 2023 | Updated: 15:09 EDT, 19 September 2023

A producer from the controversial film the Sound of Freedom has now been accused of groping the breasts of a young trafficking victim, just days after Tim Ballard, the anti-trafficking activist whose life inspired the film, denied other allegations of misconduct. 

Paul Hutchinson, who was among the earliest investors in the film, is said to have groped the young girl's breasts during a 2016 undercover operation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Hutchinson runs his own charity - the Child Liberation Foundation - and is the co-founder of Bridge Investment Group, which he claims controls $40billion in funds. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12536733/Sound-Freedom-executive-producer-Paul-Hutchinson-accused-groping-trafficking-victims-breasts-Mexican-sting-operation-days-films-hero-Tim-Ballard-denied-sexual-misconduct-claims.html

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Maybe time to reclassify it, or start a new one?

Depending on how strict the bill is, I assume that it would at least need a careful clean. 

I would suggest that if there is any content that members of this forum value, then they should save it in case it's not around in future.

Going forward, Icke forum members will probably have to interact on another platform in another country if they want to share more edgy content. Hopefully the UK gov doesn't have a crackdown on VPNs.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Right on!

The guy is a scumbag and the sooner we see the back of him, the better.

He's another puppet to the shit show we are all watching.

Doenut believes it's part of a humiliation ritual he's going through.

I must say, I felt they were lowering the bar from the out-set when they began promoting zany Brand as a TV personality, encouraging his outrageous and overtly sexualised behaviour, which the entertainment industry now wants to call out as inappropriate. It always was!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Observations said:

I detest trial by media and the ongoing training of the public to accept and get used to it. I notice it's the same old spats, the stirring up on social media, the same old actors ... Piers Morgan tackles Alan Sugar, and vice versa. It's 'pick a side', with not much middle ground. 

I always remind myself of 'the old' innocent until proven guilty that we would all want for ourselves. 

Also that Brand is most likely playing a part. My friend asked me who would want to be accused of being a rapist (and the rest) but if it's a good enough part with the right payoff, who knows how far someone would go? 

Either way it's a classic example of a marketing campaign? A forced agenda. The shit storm of words and repetition is reminiscent of many of the other ones we've seen 'recently'

I noticed the use of the word consent, which was also used in the Spanish Women's football chapter / episode, as in "I didn't give consent."

As Anti Facts Sir said lessons will be learnt  

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/lord-alan-sugar-under-fire-27733265?int_source=nba

7 hours ago, Observations said:

I don't know if this is all part of the theory, that if enough 'innocent' people are accused then later the 'guilty' will never be accused and will be free to do whatever they like ... but again I always keep that in mind, it's a possibility.

Great points! It was said on the Lucy Letby thread that perhaps that whole court case was a way to change the way that cases are heard (in the event that she is subsequently found innocent on appeal). So many came out immediately after the trial to say that she had either not had a fair trial, or the evidence just wasn't there. Perhaps that case and the recent 'trial by media' stories are not unrelated? 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Perhaps, when you are on the 'inside' for a while as Brand was via the entertainment industry, you get to see stuff that is abhorrent. Later, you may decide to call out what you've seen and heard, even though you know it can damage you.

Only time will tell if there is enough validity for criminal charges.

The current system is being torn apart, it's going to be a wild ride from now on while they try to keep the power and control they crave in the cabal.

You will never get into the inside, unless you are one of them. You can't call out anything if you've done it yourself as well

• Like 1

Brand's Twitter/X account is still up and running, with its 11.2 million followers. He's still on Instagram, with 3.8 million followers. Catch him on Facebook, with 5.9 million fans, and throw in another 2.3 million on TikTok. Add YouTube, and the total is nudging 30 million. That's almost half the population of the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-12537353/SARAH-VINE-No-army-matched-massed-ranks-keyboard-warriors-backing-Russell-Brand-online-fear-end-bigger-monster.html?ico=topics_pagination_desktop

The more he comes under attack, the more they love him.

It is interesting how the MO matches Julian Assange, Donald Trump and now Brand. One of the easiest ways to bring someone down a peg or two is to accuse a person of rape or SA (true or not), especially historical cases that go back many years. I have never trusted Brand, but the MO is interesting here; and Trump is certainly (like Elon Musk) great at hiding actions (or inaction in Trumps case) with words or as they say, talk the talk but not walk the walk. 

We will know more in the coming weeks and months but right now, despite always feeling suss about RB, I am not sure what to think as yet. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is interesting how the MO matches Julian Assange, Donald Trump and now Brand. One of the easiest ways to bring someone down a peg or two is to accuse a person of rape or SA (true or not), especially historical cases that go back many years.

it seems that the first thing anyone who sticks their head above the parapet will have to deal with is an attempted character assassination. For example when bridgen spoke out about the excess deaths he was accused of being an 'anti-semite'. There's no evidence he is an anti-semite, they just made it up.

So perhaps another aspect to these sort of things is that they are designed to frighten other people into silence because they see what happens to people who speak up. If you speak out you'd better be thick skinned and have some loyal people around you

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it seems that the first thing anyone who sticks their head above the parapet will have to deal with is an attempted character assassination. For example when bridgen spoke out about the excess deaths he was accused of being an 'anti-semite'. There's no evidence he is an anti-semite, they just made it up.

So perhaps another aspect to these sort of things is that they are designed to frighten other people into silence because they see what happens to people who speak up. If you speak out you'd better be thick skinned and have some loyal people around you

Indeed Mac; I was just thinking similar. At first it is an attempt to ridicule, then some accusations, and if none of that works, then something really serious which often has very little actual evidence (which of course playing devils advocate is hard to have with SA, especially when many years ago and that is perhaps the whole point). 

But you are right with the 'message' that it sends to others. They know that ultimately, most people have a lot of fear whether conscious or unconscious, which they take advantage of, and play on, with these sorts of stories. I was thinking earlier too, that you wonder if they use these sorts of things to act as 'regulators' in which they hinder and reduce the popularity of said person (especially if they are not wholly on the side of the dark), lest they get too big and 'change the World'. In the past they would just assassinate a person who had a huge following, like JFK, MLK and John Lennon, today it is harder to do. Maybe these sorts of things are quite literally 'character assassinations' or 'trial by public media'. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Indeed Mac; I was just thinking similar. At first it is an attempt to ridicule, then some accusations, and if none of that works, then something really serious which often has very little actual evidence (which of course playing devils advocate is hard to have with SA, especially when many years ago and that is perhaps the whole point). 

But you are right with the 'message' that it sends to others. They know that ultimately, most people have a lot of fear whether conscious or unconscious, which they take advantage of, and play on, with these sorts of stories. I was thinking earlier too, that you wonder if they use these sorts of things to act as 'regulators' in which they hinder and reduce the popularity of said person (especially if they are not wholly on the side of the dark), lest they get too big and 'change the World'. In the past they would just assassinate a person who had a huge following, like JFK, MLK and John Lennon, today it is harder to do. Maybe these sorts of things are quite literally 'character assassinations' or 'trial by public media'. 

I watched a clip posted by the ickes today about the asch experiment and about how about two thirds of the public will tend to conform to the perceived public consensus on something.

Mark Passio says that in order to overturn a prevailing societal paradigm you need over half of the population to support you. He says the dark occultists know this and ensure they always control over half of the public

They do this by creating a perception in the public's mind of what the consensus is, through the corporate media and the education system and by giving us our heroes. They put people out there to act as our role models and to influence public opinion. Passio says most people think emotionally in the sense of 'do i like what i'm hearing' instead of thinking rationally about what is objectively true.

I think a lot of people WANT to go along with the consensus because they want to believe they have made the right choice and that to go against that is folly. For this reason i think many people actually WANT rebels to fail so that they can feel better about their own compliance. They can reason 'see this is the only way'. For example when people refused the covid masks and jabs the masked, jabbed may have wanted the unjabbed to come to harm to validate their own choices: 'see you got sick cos you didn't mask up and take the jab'...

So anyone who stands up will always butt up against that petty mindedness. I'm not saying that is what this brand situation is about because i don't know if he's guilty of something or not. But certainly with his case there is a deterent factor here where the corporate media is signalling to the consensus holding masses that anyone who steps out of line will receive public shaming and villification

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6

If the alleged crimes weren't so serious, you could almost see this playing out like a Fawlty Towers style farce

(this is all based on the chronology of the Guardian's coverage of this story - no other rags)

Step 1: Allegations.

Result: Nobody's pressing charges.

Step 2: Find someone else, quick get the tabloids and broadsheets to 'urge' people to come forward.

Result: Might have found someone from 2003 (that's 20 years ago) but this too appears to fizzle out.

Shit... what do we do now? 

Step 3: Okay, get the politicians to intervene and 'force' them to arrest him.

Result: You can't arrest someone with no proof. Another dead-end.

Step 4: (as if they weren't clutching at straws before) Change the law so he's a criminal!

Result: Well based on all of the above, we can probably deduce that no laws are actually going to be changed.

if it wasn't rape, damn, this would make a great stage-play.

Anyway, damage not done and it looks like this has backfired in style.

As I said before, I'm not even a fan of Brand, but this isn't about him at all - it's how powerful figures seem to assume they can do anything to anyone and how they clearly have more money than sense. So, nothing new there then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velma said:

The more he comes under attack, the more they love him.

Thanks Velma. Sarah Vine mostly missed the point raised by this Mail comment; 

" The list of "followers" per platform is misleading as many of those "fans" will follow him on all platforms." 

I suppose that's a bit like PCR testing patients more than once and then adding that to the total number of positive cases?! 😆 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, dirtydog said:

Or it means nothing at all. You can find patterns anywhere if you look for them and if you want to. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

It's a pretty obvious logical fallacy. 

Sometimes Occam's razor applies, the most simplest explanations are the right ones. Brand is being attacked because he stepped out of line one too many times with regards to upsetting the people at the top. And it's also part of the ongoing war against men, where any man can be accused of sexual misdeeds for spurious reasons. Sexual harassment or controlling behaviour etc. are extremely broad and vaguely defined, intentionally so. It means if they want to find a way to make you guilty of something, they can do. 

If you've ever flirted with or asked a woman out, especially at work but it could be anywhere, then the law could easily make a case that you have committed sexual harassment, if your advances were unwanted (and how do you find out if they're wanted, without asking?). Furthermore, even if the woman consents, she can withdraw consent later, even years later, and claim she was 'coerced'. This can happen to any man in the West now and there are men sitting in prison today because of it. 

No, they use signs in plain sight. This is common knowledge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is interesting how the MO matches Julian Assange, Donald Trump and now Brand. One of the easiest ways to bring someone down a peg or two is to accuse a person of rape or SA (true or not), especially historical cases that go back many years. I have never trusted Brand, but the MO is interesting here; and Trump is certainly (like Elon Musk) great at hiding actions (or inaction in Trumps case) with words or as they say, talk the talk but not walk the walk. 

We will know more in the coming weeks and months but right now, despite always feeling suss about RB, I am not sure what to think as yet. 

I was thinking the same thing. Now the odious Piers Morgan is putting his oar in telling all who will listen that he always thought Brand was a bit sus. Meanwhile the Dept. On Injustice in the USA is fighting tooth and nail to prevent the release of those named in Epstein's records. Go figure.

• Like 2

This is Jimmy Savile all over again. With zero lessons learned.

If Savile had been exposed in his lifetime, and had social-media existed at the time, we would be witnessing precisely the same scenario as now.  Savile's 6.6 million Youtube followers would flood internet forums. Savile's followers would claim that 'The Matrix' was attacking Savile because his brilliant work at Stoke Mandeville Hospital was exposing shortcomings in the government. Savile was being targeted by the 'elite' because he was so outspoken against the legacy-pharmaceutical / medical industry etc.

If anyone on this forum is curious about whether they would have spotted Savile in his lifetime: Well, if you're uncertain about Russell Brand, then now you know the answer: You would have been totally oblivious to Savile. He would have completely fooled you.

The reason why people like Russell Brand and Savile abused children on such a widespread scale is because society cannot accept this reality. At the same time that Savile was roaming about the UK sticking himself into anything that smelt like child, is it implausible that the BBC was sending taxi cabs to relay a supply of children to Russell Brand? The Times and the Mail and Channel 4 appear to have bet the house on it. This is not a small bet.

Why did the BBC supply Russell Brand with school children?

Did we forget the reason why presenters are allowed on the BBC? They are almost all compromised. The BBC is the broadcasting arm of the Freemasons. Sure, we can debate it all day; in idiot land. But those who learned from Savile have left Idiot Land. We see BBC television presenters for what they are: pedophiles and trainee pedophiles.

Society is unable to entertain the simple realization that a person who is deeply evil, and abuses children, is successful in doing so precisely because their public-persona disguises them. Is Brand charismatic? Of course. Was Savile? Yes.

This is the reason they were chosen for these roles. They are actors. They are split. They were likely groomed from childhood; their psyches split and fractured intentionally. They are bipolar. This is even the name of Brand's tour. Don't forget: unconsciously these people are human. They seek an escape from the Freemasonic hellpit of their puppet-lives.

Was Russell Brand the mainstream media in disguise?

Finally, the idea that Russell Brand was 'alternative' media was absurd to begin with. Anyone who watched his broadcasts on Rumble etc over the last two years has seen that Brand takes whatever CNN broadcasts and disputes it. While this is certainly better than parroting it, all Brand does is splash about in the cess-pool of nonsense spewed from the pipes of the Associated Press.

Truly independent media frames its own stories. Brand has not been attacked by 'The Matrix', he is The Matrix.

Was Brand trained for this role?

There is a reason Brand refuses to take psychedelics: They would heal the split in his psyche; and force him to face the horror of his split-aspect. There is a reason that Brand NEVER talks on the topic of Epstein's Island. There is a reason why Brand has never been de-platformed from YouTube. He is YouTube. He is CNN. He is the Royal Family.

Welcome to Savile Part Two

Did you learn anything from Part One?

Or are you going to make all the same mistakes?

Incidentally, there's a reason why these survivors didn't go to the police. Russell Brand and the British police are members of the same club. So are the courts. Welcome to Britain: Freemason Hive.

Trial by media? Let's hope so. It's not like there's some other kind of trial in the UK that members of the neo-Savile-caste, like Brand, will ever face. When the police have failed; and the courts have failed, for multiple-generations, to prosecute their Freemasonic-brothers, all that survivors have left is the media.

pa-5403210.jpg.9bfc5e30bfaf00e9806712185cadbdc1.jpg

Jimmy-Savile-with-Elizabeth-I-671940-3647537067.jpeg.a6db673066b1368de5c66fc02c883b71.jpeg

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, octoplex said:

This is Jimmy Savile all over again. With zero lessons learned.

If Savile had been exposed in his lifetime, and had social-media existed at the time, we would be witnessing precisely the same scenario as now.  Savile's 6.6 million Youtube followers would flood internet forums. Savile's followers would claim that 'The Matrix' was attacking Savile because his brilliant work at Stoke Mandeville Hospital was exposing shortcomings in the government. Savile was being targeted by the 'elite' because he was so outspoken against the legacy-pharmaceutical / medical industry etc.

If anyone on this forum is curious about whether they would have spotted Savile in his lifetime: Well, if you're uncertain about Russell Brand, then now you know the answer: You would have been totally oblivious to Savile. He would have completely fooled you.

The reason why people like Russell Brand and Savile abused children on such a widespread scale is because society cannot accept this reality. At the same time that Savile was roaming about the UK sticking himself into anything that smelt like child, is it implausible that the BBC was sending taxi cabs to relay a supply of children to Russell Brand? The Times and the Mail and Channel 4 appear to have bet the house on it. This is not a small bet.

Why did the BBC supply Russell Brand with school children?

Did we forget the reason why presenters are allowed on the BBC? They are almost all compromised. The BBC is the broadcasting arm of the Freemasons. Sure, we can debate it all day; in idiot land. But those who learned from Savile have left Idiot Land. We see BBC television presenters for what they are: pedophiles and trainee pedophiles.

Society is unable to entertain the simple realization that a person who is deeply evil, and abuses children, is successful in doing so precisely because their public-persona disguises them. Is Brand charismatic? Of course. Was Savile? Yes.

This is the reason they were chosen for these roles. They are actors. They are split. They were likely groomed from childhood; their psyches split and fractured intentionally. They are bipolar. This is even the name of Brand's tour. Don't forget: unconsciously these people are human. They seek an escape from the Freemasonic hellpit of their puppet-lives.

Was Russell Brand the mainstream media in disguise?

Finally, the idea that Russell Brand was 'alternative' media was absurd to begin with. Anyone who watched his broadcasts on Rumble etc over the last two years has seen that Brand takes whatever CNN broadcasts and disputes it. While this is certainly better than parroting it, all Brand does is splash about in the cess-pool of nonsense spewed from the pipes of the Associated Press.

Truly independent media frames its own stories. Brand has not been attacked by 'The Matrix', he is The Matrix.

Was Brand trained for this role?

There is a reason Brand refuses to take psychedelics: They would heal the split in his psyche; and force him to face the horror of his split-aspect. There is a reason that Brand NEVER talks on the topic of Epstein's Island. There is a reason why Brand has never been de-platformed from YouTube. He is YouTube. He is CNN. He is the Royal Family.

Welcome to Savile Part Two

Did you learn anything from Part One?

Or are you going to make all the same mistakes?

Incidentally, there's a reason why these survivors didn't go to the police. Russell Brand and the British police are members of the same club. So are the courts. Welcome to Britain: Freemason Hive.

Trial by media? Let's hope so. It's not like there's some other kind of trial in the UK that members of the neo-Savile-caste, like Brand, will ever face. When the police have failed; and the courts have failed, for multiple-generations, to prosecute their Freemasonic-brothers, all that survivors have left is the media.

pa-5403210.jpg.9bfc5e30bfaf00e9806712185cadbdc1.jpg

Jimmy-Savile-with-Elizabeth-I-671940-3647537067.jpeg.a6db673066b1368de5c66fc02c883b71.jpeg

Absolutely Nailed it.🤛

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I would suggest that if there is any content that members of this forum value, then they should save it in case it's not around in future.

Excuse the interruption on this lovely & rather insane, and profusely negative carousel going on & on, round n around, targeted vessel aimed at a Russell Brand having some would be melt down.....

Well -- see below next, as MY MAIN MESSAGE IS BELOW, (unrelated by & large) but on a quick note, whether RB is with THEM or US, or perhaps an unwitting pawn(?) conflicted by whom to obey or whom to serve, whatever the case, I pray for him, he has powers of discernment, which not a lot of people here seem to give him credit for... That is my be all on that for now.

-----NOW, conserving PUBLIC DOMAIN VITAL DATA SHARING HERE at DI FORUM and beyond if it turns out to be the like of anyone desiring to see this idea come to the surface AND QUITE FAST.... The conclusion for which or be it by consent if Admin must be involved to play a hand, well then naturally they could lend a hand to help us get need to know data banded together...

Even though in a loose sort of way we already channel and bring data by self observations in onlook of near everything and thru our basic interactions kinda bring that to the masses, but is that good enough especially in the midst right here smack in the middle of the heightening of an ALL INTRUSIVE~ Online Harms Bill Crisis but in a far too AD HOCK fashion for the most part which is just not favorable for a package of data for all to utilize in the spread about manner in which we currently find it (or even DON'T FIND IT as we CAN'T get to it in the easiest way), sooooooo what about going beyond that bog standard inefficient way of data sharing on DI to help further DATA PERPETUITY in the interests of this community *& beyond* where amicable it could be known thru a Truth By Truth Jury, (==simply meaning :> where no truth is any more important than any other one's truth can all be shared up to whatever is agreed as my broad suggestion as per the output of that collective data package based around active conspiracy research data by anyone caring to give what they know - existing in plain sight or not - ready for download accessible to all members at the very least, and of course for FREE for FREEDOM SAKES), and so to aim at his task I think NOW is the time we must ALL work on making that happen collectively where DATA COMES OF EASE TO ALL and thus is downloadable in digestible format - freely available - but also made a comprehensible package FOR ALL TO REAP FROM (even by lowly & to old to behold them too where even the younger generations might learn something REAL for once in their life), so this project either with help of the Ickes or between ourselves privately at some level of co-operation or at some other conspiracy hangout altogether IF NEEDS MUST....

It CAN HAPPEN at least as I see it as an idea..... *therefore the plan in principle* --> could be quite simple as I am suggesting if something can be worked out and with whomever to lend a tech-hand of whoever has the skill to help to COLLECT AMONGST US as per REALLY JUST THE PUBLICLY KNOWABLE STUFF (and definable however satisfactory to all), we then rollout that rounded data & findings and disseminate to all members according to whatever agreed by whatever considered relative norms or values based on whatever to expect in the conspiracy world (or the fake reality it relates to etc etc etc).....

Harvesting What We ALL Can Give -- of whatever is currently available on the forums best suited to include,

THE IDEA ULTIMATELY IS TO SHARE // COMBINE / LIBERATE /& to DIVULGE with all/any FREE-MINDED CITIZENS....

Therefore~ I would suggest firstly, to charter this assembly (of yours & mine & everybody's) in the most easy way and not just by the existing format we see on DI in its' current format all the time relying on just that, but transforming SIMPLE DATA into EASIER CONSUMPTION -because not all of us have retained information offline, and it is with just our eyes only ((?)) maybe some of us may have taken note up to this point.... SO THE QUESTION IS -:> fundamentally -:> HOW MANY OF US ARE WE DIGITALLY ((Or AKA similar LONG LASTING methods to record)) TAKING NOTE?

Add as maybe part of any package, any quantifiable drops of DATA 'gold' or conspiracy magic is set to be included FURTHER ~
IF THE SUGGESTED PLAN I PROPOSE GOES WELL AT BASIC LEVEL OF CONSUMPTION in any recommended package of take away information relevant to your common man or woman to consume as worthy of their tie to read and delve into more should they the public wish to, OF WHICH WE ARE ALL A PART in some way ~ especially making this rollout of data *newbie friendly* for to be comprehensible to Newbies in regards to *any* Worthy Apparatus of Truth aka Truth by Truth Jury (**for the arbitrary sakes of giving it a fancy name** that sounds even mildly exciting) 😉--- which all that means is recognizing our social constitution in the alternative domain as a whole and our irrefutable rites within our own communities and freedom in which we the people operate to self protect, which is the exact same thing recognition as allowing all of us to be talking heads if we so wish, which equally in all thinking heads there is a way...

OUR OWN REASONABLE PRO-ACTIVE ORDER OF COMMUNITY MINDED COMMAND IS THUS- (in order to include as many people as possible)... we may strive to DENY & EVADE ANY NEW LAWS THAT WE KNOW EXIST imposed on data needs where our COLLECTIVE DATA (no, I am not Google CEO-- screw that !!!) --- still needs to go on being available at some place... This is AN IMMEDIATE NEW PLAN OF ACTION WE MUST imo UNDERTAKE ASAP..... to be discussed in a new thread on this very subject of HOW WE stay ahead of crackdowns on data and freedom of expression etc.....

*and where chosen personable contacts we choose to stay in touch with can also to be maintained (as per the individuals choice), and so be it separately if found most suiting pooling more public data in as wide a manifestation of the established data & facts, as can readily be obtained by anyone here ON DI ITSELF FOR STARTER --- Where any reasonable data artefact that WE have can all help be collated for the benefit of every citizen out there - And between us all wanting to see movements grow can then go on into perpetuity, inviting the masses to--> With Open Eyes See More Widely.... 

Such as that is absolutely imperative for any key allies we find within this and other like-minded communities....

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

At the end of the day, Russell is in the "club", otherwise his fame in the UK and US would not have been facilitated, where everyone knew what he was doing. Just like they all knew what Savile, Schofield and Edwards were doing for years. We probably dont know even a fraction of it.
Even if anything gets to court, it will be a Johnny Depp style televised trial where he makes people laugh and comes out vindicated and quids in.

And no matter how radical people think Russell is, he is really just saying what David Icke said thirty years ago.

Meanwhile the government have been removing every freedom and human right we have, via health, energy, privacy, internet, travel and communicaton Bills, which are all going through right now, while we all looked the other way at some (probably) pre-planned celebrity drama.

And where is the so called "King" while all our rights are being stolen from under us? Fighting behind the scenes on our behalf, pacing the corridors with concern, making speeches in our defence? Oh no, look, after a three month holiday he's larging it up serving the globalists in Versailles. Where else.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 7