David's latest book The Dream and some questions

Trustinfinite

Would love to ask the man himself, but he is probably inundated with questions. In regards to the spirt world also being a simulation then where do our loved ones go? And the endless genuine stories of people who have had contacted, and genuinely felt a presence. Is it a demon? Takes me right back to what I learned in church,and makes me uncomfortable. 

Reincarnation as well, what about babies, and young kids, who have had no time on earth, how would they know not to go to the light? I genuinely like Icke, but some parts of the books have made me uncomfortable. I totally get we have to awaken, and David isn't there to give hope. He just tells us not to identify with this world, again it's what the Bible says really. In fact the whole of the NT is more about reaching your divine spark. Would love to hear others opinions on this view? 

• Like 1

The problem all comes down to this, consciousness must develop past simply awareness of form/flesh. Anything that is in likeness to the true is not the true itself. Look at what it says in the Bible...

Rom 6:3-7 ASV 3 Or are ye ignorant that all we who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were buried therefore with him through baptism into death: that LIKE as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have become united with him IN THE LIKENESS of his death, we shall be also IN THE LIKENESS of his resurrection; 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away, that so we should no longer be in bondage to sin; 7 for he that hath died is justified from sin.

Rom 8:6 ASV For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:

Many are stuck in likeness/simulation due to ignorance, they don't know that what they see/experience is simply a LIKENESS as opposed to the true. Many will "be also IN THE LIKENESS of his resurrection" (a simulation still) due to lack of knowledge .To those that 'know' though the body of sin/likeness is done away...

1Co 8:7 ASV Howbeit there is not in all men that knowledge: but some, being used until now to the idol, eat as of a thing sacrificed to an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

A stupidly high percentage of the readers of the Bible have not developed beyond knowing the Word as flesh until that happens everything translates to them as a likeness/simulation.

Joh 1:1 ASV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 ASV And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

Edited by Bluecat2020