Why has all the alien news stopped all of a sudden?

Trakmaster

Hi folks, I'm a noob here. Just wanted to ask about the alien revelations. There was all of this media circus for a few weeks during the summer about aliens existing etc, but then it all suddenly stopped. Did anyone else notice that? Also, is there a lot of apathy about aliens anyway, it seems people just do not care.

Please, what the hell is going on, do aliens exist or don't they?

4 hours ago, Trakmaster said:

Hi folks, I'm a noob here. Just wanted to ask about the alien revelations. There was all of this media circus for a few weeks during the summer about aliens existing etc, but then it all suddenly stopped. Did anyone else notice that? Also, is there a lot of apathy about aliens anyway, it seems people just do not care.

Also, is there a lot of apathy about aliens anyway, it seems people just do not care.

There is no reason to care. Since it has always been addressed to few.

When you are in a simulation and in a VR suit the answer should be obvious.

12 hours ago, Origin said:

Also, is there a lot of apathy about aliens anyway, it seems people just do not care.

There is no reason to care. Since it has always been addressed to few.

When you are in a simulation and in a VR suit the answer should be obvious.

If we are in a simulation, how come there is biological material? It is not synthetic, and it evolved over millions of years.

• Like 1

The panel on GB news headliners mentioned aliens last night; Saturday 9th Sept.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1811130/alien-invasion-plan-needed-science

Scientist warns 'imminent' alien invasion means 'plan for diplomacy' with ETs is needed

John Gertz, the author of a new paper aptly titled "Interstellar Diplomacy" argues that "contact with aliens may be imminent."

18 hours ago, Trakmaster said:

If we are in a simulation, how come there is biological material? It is not synthetic, and it evolved over millions of years.

Biological material? The ones who are incapable of establishing real context are humans. It's the same with light, dimensions, everything. You're in a suit that has been more than limited by the makers. I know as an Experiencer that Humans are blind. And all they could discover is pre set and they are intermediate steps. And this could mean that there are strange folks hiding here who are going through a very different experience than the known ones. I know from experience that all simultaneous development lines are not alterable. 

On 9/10/2023 at 2:52 AM, Trakmaster said:

It was just a 'temporary distraction' trick, just some 'filler' until the 'next big story' came along.

21 hours ago, Origin said:

Biological material? The ones who are incapable of establishing real context are humans. It's the same with light, dimensions, everything. You're in a suit that has been more than limited by the makers. I know as an Experiencer that Humans are blind. And all they could discover is pre set and they are intermediate steps. And this could mean that there are strange folks hiding here who are going through a very different experience than the known ones. I know from experience that all simultaneous development lines are not alterable. 

I like the word salad. Why not plop in a tesseract here or there?

1 hour ago, Trakmaster said:

I like the word salad. Why not plop in a tesseract here or there?

That's not working. A tesseract is a construct that is purely human. Just like planets, universe, gods, aliens, everything. And it is in contradiction with the source. Those who want to face the impossible must leave it all behind. Especially the illusion that reality has been accurately determined. I guess that in the end what is left is just plain perplexity that they don't know. Whoever comes here has to discover it on their own.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:48 PM, Trakmaster said:

Maybe they were here before us.

Hi Trakmaster & welcome.

They've always been here on earth for millennia's but b/c of all the Hollywood movies we now see Aliens in a different light, which is what they wanted all along.

On 9/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, webtrekker said:

The 'Alien'news has fallen flat on its face because people realise it's all a load of BOLLOX!

It was just  'stop gap news' to set the fear ball rolling whilst they built up the scaremongering 'news' about the latest 'Scamdemic' about to hit us about the same time as the winter flu season, which will fly away on a winter break whilst it's cousin 'CONVID' decimates a few more hundred thousand sheep!🤫 Sorry Mr and Mrs 'Follow the Science' 

I really couldn't give a fuck!😉

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 3:52 AM, Trakmaster said:

the news stopped because everyone was roasting their live feeds on this psyop 🤣

• Haha 1