Jump to content

Changing the past to create the future


Mr H

Recommended Posts

This idea came to me during meditation.

 

The past really influences the future. From small things like a past experience to turn right at the junction to get home, to a traumatic experience that we take with us to the present.

 

Can we use this to our advantage?

 

Say I have a belief that only people from public schools get job X. I didn't go to public school.

 

Go into memory to your schooling experience. Scarmble the memory by changing the colours, sounds texture etc until the memory "loosens" and doesn't seem real anymore.

 

Then use imagination to create memories that you did attend public school. And with that the belief is changed.

 

Can be used for anything trauma etc.....

 

Can argue we are creating a delusional existence. But these past experiences do not exist anyway. They are not real. It is just a memory or a thought. It is delusional to hold any memories. But is useful for practical purposes. So why not make it as practical as possible?

 

Feedback welcomed.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 3:26 PM, Mr H said:

 

Can argue we are creating a delusional existence. But these past experiences do not exist anyway. They are not real. It is just a memory or a thought. It is delusional to hold any memories. But is useful for practical purposes. So why not make it as practical as possible?

 

Feedback welcomed.

You're right on the money there. We just need to have focused attention, and intention, in BELIEVING that this is possible and real. Removing all our conditioning beliefs, our 'inner talk', the things we catch ourselves thinking of and believing - based on perception - that's what we need to get rid of.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

This sounds like NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming). 

 

Maybe, but all importantly it is in a good way based on what Mr H puts forth? ....Especially if our personal *fallible memories* suck and have done for years & years & years, seemingly unreconcilable as the case maybe....and so if by the bad values that have embedded rethinking them only had served to eternally help nothing by anything too great. Well, at such a juncture and when we have thought about this whole subject hard, I'd say what have we got to lose seems to be the right attitude to have here...

 

As available by services already in existence when I hear on radio such for of psychological remedy of this kind fairly established already (if I would be near right) and so as an official way to navigate difficult areas of memory to in someway change perception of trauma or whatever which is insufferable and recurring in nature of whoever has long endured that....
So, I said there sometimes I hear mentions of it by trauma help groups, (typically military vets, but not only them I would imagine would and do benefit) so, where occasionally I hear on radio snippets of examples occasionally where promoting their support group....they will say something to give suggestion of their practices, like replacing the bad memory with a softer or more friendlier thought etc, or at least making it bend to fit with a new reality based on your chosen or coaxed/aspirational new or more desired thinking and subsequent better ease of feeling or whichever comes first (FEELINGS for example maybe relived & revised first, by that sense TO FEEL instead of thoughts predominating all the time, would surely equally be worth a try and since MR H refers to altering textures already, that would certainly fit that idea)....

 

Also I am not an expert but this methodology would seem able to not just apply to a traumatic memory - whether the aim were to reconstruct partially or give total facelift to STS (where it would be sensible going ALL IN to deconstruct first if called for) ...or AKA in a similar fashion inhabit the old in tandem with a new resolved retrial of experience underway / AKA reconstitute or approach differently in order to promote a different mindset reasonable to assume,, leaving this which Mr H suggests could work possible to believe, then YES this can apply and be practiced as a positive thing by my open-minded opinion, even where really negative stuff inhabits our mind and has resided there  probably for far too long, hence the problem of bad memories, we can't help but remember, but we ought to be able to shift away from their original significance if not helpful to us by how they were....

 

Also~ Good Note on the word PRACTICAL btw Mr H. 🙏👍

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:20 PM, Mr H said:

What is interesting when I try this experimentation, is how attached I am to memories of the past, and how much I want to keep hold of stories of victimhood.

Victimhood is easy because it requires no accountability and no responsibility. We don't realise we are enmeshed in it in more or less degree, we have to basically get out of our own way.

 

And I notice this state of victimhood in society in general, not just individually. We as a society are degenerating more and more, since everything is given and there's plenty of rights for everyone but no duties, we are letting ourselves perish in every aspect (food, activity, responsibility, empathy, courage, etc.). It's the comfort malady that our 'overlords' deceive us with, making us believe everything is for our own good, when it's exactly the opposite. Oh well, I went into another topic :)

Edited by atenea
adding stuff
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom Montalk has spoken about this

 

I think what is happening is that you are accessing Parallel Timelines through meditation and pulling information and possibilities from them into this reality

 

It can happen with things like bank accounts and when you need specific amounts of money, this is usually when people notice the synchronicity

 

 

 

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Interesting subject. I often wish I could go back in time to prevent the fracture that has left me crippled and even further back to when I was 18 and have had the courage to take opportunities I didn't due to lack of confidence and self belief. 

 

The below links may be of interest to you all here.

 

https://insighttimer.com/vanessaloder/guided-meditations/jumping-to-a-new-timeline-visualization-plus-quantum-physics

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 3:26 PM, Mr H said:

This idea came to me during meditation.

 

The past really influences the future. From small things like a past experience to turn right at the junction to get home, to a traumatic experience that we take with us to the present.

 

Can we use this to our advantage?

 

Say I have a belief that only people from public schools get job X. I didn't go to public school.

 

Go into memory to your schooling experience. Scarmble the memory by changing the colours, sounds texture etc until the memory "loosens" and doesn't seem real anymore.

 

Then use imagination to create memories that you did attend public school. And with that the belief is changed.

 

Can be used for anything trauma etc.....

 

Can argue we are creating a delusional existence. But these past experiences do not exist anyway. They are not real. It is just a memory or a thought. It is delusional to hold any memories. But is useful for practical purposes. So why not make it as practical as possible?

 

Feedback welcomed.

Hang on a minute, you believe in time travel and using your mind to change reality but you scoff at the idea of AI tech being used to monitor the population's thoughts. 🙄

 

Anyway, what you are suggesting is undermined by your own later assertion that memories are not real.

 

All you're really doing is changing how you feel about the memory, but nothing in reality has changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2024 at 2:01 AM, Phil26 said:

Hang on a minute, you believe in time travel and using your mind to change reality but you scoff at the idea of AI tech being used to monitor the population's thoughts. 🙄

 

Anyway, what you are suggesting is undermined by your own later assertion that memories are not real.

 

All you're really doing is changing how you feel about the memory, but nothing in reality has changed.

AI cannot monitor anything. Cameras or detectors can monitor. 

 

Memory is not fixed in reality. Nor is the past. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

AI cannot monitor anything. Cameras or detectors can monitor. 

 

Memory is not fixed in reality. Nor is the past. 

You can believe that if you want but you'll stay unconscious if you do.

 

The simulation is getting more efficient. It knows what it needs to get what it wants. As it gets more efficient it will refine the control. 

 

You have no idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

You can believe that if you want but you'll stay unconscious if you do.

 

The simulation is getting more efficient. It knows what it needs to get what it wants. As it gets more efficient it will refine the control. 

 

You have no idea.

Ok. Well here you now summize it as simulation. Before you called the whole thing AI agenda. These are not the same thing so I'm finding it difficult to follow what you're saying....

 

Relating to the topic of the thread and what you are saying. My questions/points were...

 

If beliefs do create your reality, is it wise to believe AI is going to take over the world? 

 

By summizing all agendas into one and calling it AI agenda you give the word AI unnecessary power. Because these agendas consist of many things, not just AI.

 

And AI historically has been simple machine automation, and today it is mainly databases and nothing to be overly concerned about at this point in time.

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Ok. Well here you now summize it as simulation. Before you called the whole thing AI agenda. These are not the same thing so I'm finding it difficult to follow what you're saying....

 

Relating to the topic of the thread and what you are saying. My questions/points were...

 

If beliefs do create your reality, is it wise to believe AI is going to take over the world? 

 

By summizing all agendas into one and calling it AI agenda you give the word AI unnecessary power. Because these agendas consist of many things, not just AI.

 

And AI historically has been simple machine automation, and today it is mainly databases and nothing to be overly concerned about at this point in time.

I see you keep using 'calming' phrases in your comments, for example "nothing to be overly concerned about at this point in time" and other similar 'self soothing' statements popular with the new age community. Your tone is very much like someone who is stoned or on sedation. Just an observation.

 

The simulation is being run by AI, so how do you not understand how they are connected?

 

Your definition of AI is incorrect. Even at a 'real world' level you could Google it and see you are incorrect. Then there is the AI that appears to be outside of your comprehension or perception (at least for now) because you keep missing all the explanations of how advanced AI actually is.

 

If you're going to be pedantic about the word 'agenda' you're missing the wood for the trees.

 

You wrote - "if beliefs do create your reality, is it wise to believe AI is going to take over the world?". Seriously, do you really interpret life in those simple terms?

 

Is it wise for you to believe AI is just a spreadsheet app or car engine? 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

I see you keep using 'calming' phrases in your comments, for example "nothing to be overly concerned about at this point in time" and other similar 'self soothing' statements popular with the new age community. Your tone is very much like someone who is stoned or on sedation. Just an observation.

 

The simulation is being run by AI, so how do you not understand how they are connected?

 

Your definition of AI is incorrect. Even at a 'real world' level you could Google it and see you are incorrect. Then there is the AI that appears to be outside of your comprehension or perception (at least for now) because you keep missing all the explanations of how advanced AI actually is.

 

If you're going to be pedantic about the word 'agenda' you're missing the wood for the trees.

 

You wrote - "if beliefs do create your reality, is it wise to believe AI is going to take over the world?". Seriously, do you really interpret life in those simple terms?

 

Is it wise for you to believe AI is just a spreadsheet app or car engine? 🙄

Ok well you seem to know the new age community VERY well, so I'll have to take your word on that. Never dabbled in that scene myself. My statement reflect reality. Maybe you interpret that as soothing, which is great.

 

As far as I'm aware, we don't live in a simulation. And therefore not one run by AI. Maybe if you make such statements back them up with real evidence please.

 

Speaking to experts in the field of AI. I am accurate in my description of AI today and historically. If you believe it's something else or it is able to create and run a simulation then present it........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And I'm not really sure what else you want me to say or do?

 

Because you come here and tell everyone AI is about to take over the world. And we live in a simulation 

 

I mean are you wanting me to shit my pants or something? 

 

The only evidence you cite is, "I read David's book".

 

Do you have any evidence for these statements and solutions?

 

I know you enjoy commenting on my state, but I don't see the point in what your message is trying to convey?

 

To be clear

 

I'm not going to.shit my pants

 

I'm gonna get on creating the best life I envision

 

If anyone gives me a say in do I want to hook my brain up to internet I will politely decline........

 

If I get no say and we're all doomed as you say then similarly, pointless to worry about it.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2023 at 8:26 AM, Mr H said:

This idea came to me during meditation.

 

The past really influences the future. From small things like a past experience to turn right at the junction to get home, to a traumatic experience that we take with us to the present.

 

Can we use this to our advantage?

 

Say I have a belief that only people from public schools get job X. I didn't go to public school.

 

Go into memory to your schooling experience. Scarmble the memory by changing the colours, sounds texture etc until the memory "loosens" and doesn't seem real anymore.

 

Then use imagination to create memories that you did attend public school. And with that the belief is changed.

 

Can be used for anything trauma etc.....

 

Can argue we are creating a delusional existence. But these past experiences do not exist anyway. They are not real. It is just a memory or a thought. It is delusional to hold any memories. But is useful for practical purposes. So why not make it as practical as possible?

 

Feedback welcomed.

That is actually a technique used in NLP re changing the picture colours etc. Its also a "manifestation" technique.

What I've come to realise is that regardless of the description used (be it science or spiritual) it all leads to the same thing. Controlling our own destiny not having it controlled for us. 😉

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Phil26 said:

I see you keep using 'calming' phrases in your comments, for example "nothing to be overly concerned about at this point in time" and other similar 'self soothing' statements popular with the new age community. Your tone is very much like someone who is stoned or on sedation. Just an observation.

 

The simulation is being run by AI, so how do you not understand how they are connected?

 

Your definition of AI is incorrect. Even at a 'real world' level you could Google it and see you are incorrect. Then there is the AI that appears to be outside of your comprehension or perception (at least for now) because you keep missing all the explanations of how advanced AI actually is.

 

If you're going to be pedantic about the word 'agenda' you're missing the wood for the trees.

 

You wrote - "if beliefs do create your reality, is it wise to believe AI is going to take over the world?". Seriously, do you really interpret life in those simple terms?

 

Is it wise for you to believe AI is just a spreadsheet app or car engine? 🙄

You are making some wild assumptions here and coming across as aggressive when someone disagrees with you, for no reason.

Just because his character exudes calm does not make him wrong as you suggest. Perhaps he is father along his journey than you and has good reason to think that way.

Quoting Icke as the number one source of all your knowledge means you need more sources perhaps? Icke has his point of view, I have mine. You,yours. No one person has all the answers.

Acting like a bully or being derogatory doesn't change that.

 

Mr H is correct, it is as simple as:- your focus is your belief. If you choose to believe AI will grab you and force you to comply, then it probably will because thats the belief you set up for yourself.

All tools (such as AI or just a hammer) can be used for good or bad. We make that choice. Humanity can choose, individually and as a collective. Nothing is set in stone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Ok well you seem to know the new age community VERY well, so I'll have to take your word on that. Never dabbled in that scene myself. My statement reflect reality. Maybe you interpret that as soothing, which is great.

 

As far as I'm aware, we don't live in a simulation. And therefore not one run by AI. Maybe if you make such statements back them up with real evidence please.

 

Speaking to experts in the field of AI. I am accurate in my description of AI today and historically. If you believe it's something else or it is able to create and run a simulation then present it........

I actually said you are making "self soothing" statements, not that I think it is soothing. 🙄 I've noticed you are often disingenuous in your 'misunderstandings' of what people say to you, it's usually when you want to twist their words to suit your response.

 

Why the emphasis on "VERY"? What do you mean to imply?

 

Who are these AI experts you have spoken to? And could you ask them why they are not aware of holographic technology, virtual reality and the definition of AI as set out by people at MIT and other leaders in the field?

 

I have already presented much evidence of AI technology and simulation, you for some reason have chosen to let it bypass your consciousness, which I assume is the reason you keep asking me for evidence already posted in these comments.

 

One question, why are you even interested in David Icke when you disagree with his core ideas, theory and research? You can't say it's because you want to explore other ideas than your own as you have stated adamantly that you are ALREADY SELF ACTUALISED and you are sure in your beliefs (reiterated by you multiple times) that AI CANNOT be capable of what David Icke says it is doing.

 

You also say you ignore the 'noise' of the lower level material Icke presents, so what is it about David Icke that interests.you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Phil26 said:

I actually said you are making "self soothing" statements, not that I think it is soothing. 🙄 I've noticed you are often disingenuous in your 'misunderstandings' of what people say to you, it's usually when you want to twist their words to suit your response.

 

Why the emphasis on "VERY"? What do you mean to imply?

 

Who are these AI experts you have spoken to? And could you ask them why they are not aware of holographic technology, virtual reality and the definition of AI as set out by people at MIT and other leaders in the field?

 

I have already presented much evidence of AI technology and simulation, you for some reason have chosen to let it bypass your consciousness, which I assume is the reason you keep asking me for evidence already posted in these comments.

 

One question, why are you even interested in David Icke when you disagree with his core ideas, theory and research? You can't say it's because you want to explore other ideas than your own as you have stated adamantly that you are ALREADY SELF ACTUALISED and you are sure in your beliefs (reiterated by you multiple times) that AI CANNOT be capable of what David Icke says it is doing.

 

You also say you ignore the 'noise' of the lower level material Icke presents, so what is it about David Icke that interests.you?

Ok so you don't want to answer I take it you don't have any evidence then? And you want to take it personal. Unfortunately I don't play that game.

 

I have followed David Icke for quite a few years. He hasn't always talked about AI.

 

You also don't have to agree with everything someone says to follow their work. I probably agree with about 75% of what he has said over the years. ( I also don't believe in reptilians either)

 

I don't think personally on this issue. David has enough evidence to conclude this is a simulation.

 

It is simulation like this is for sure and has been talked about for thousands of years before David and likely where his idea was founded.

 

Therefore if I wanted to learn more about ",the simulation" I would probably read the vedas or something like this which is a far more complete body of work on the subject.

 

As I said before. The whole point of these stories, fall of man, simulation, illusion is to get the seeker to question who they really are. If the world is illusiory then you could be too. This leads to the who am I question which sets you free. My personal opinion which I have no evidence for, is David has been chosen as a messenger to communicate this story anew to the current audience which relates to technology based thinking and ideas.

 

From a practical standpoint it doesn't matter if this is a simulation or not, you still have to make the best of it.

 

That's just me

 You do you.

 

My invitation remains open...

 

" I Know FOR SURE we live in a simulation because ..........."

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

That is actually a technique used in NLP re changing the picture colours etc. Its also a "manifestation" technique.

What I've come to realise is that regardless of the description used (be it science or spiritual) it all leads to the same thing. Controlling our own destiny not having it controlled for us. 😉

Awesome thanks. Gives me some confidence in my theory if others have used similar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

Awesome thanks. Gives me some confidence in my theory if others have used similar.

If your theories were SELF actualisation you wouldn't need VALIDATION from someone else telling you it does it for them. 🙄

 

The very fact you NEED that from outside of you proves you are not self actualised. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

If your theories were SELF actualisation you wouldn't need VALIDATION from someone else telling you it does it for them. 🙄

 

The very fact you NEED that from outside of you proves you are not self actualised. 😆

This theory has nothing relating to self actualization. So I'm not really sure what you are talking about.....

 

We're talking about changing your past to change your future here....

 

You seem hell bent on making this personal, because I guess I asked you to prove your claim we live in a simulation and you can't.

 

Please be aware my asking you to prove it is not personal or an attack. If I am living in a simulation I would like to know about it.

 

If it's just a theory of yours then you're wasting my time. Because another theory could be we are being ruled by a 5 headed dragon. Yeah it's kind of interesting talk, but without any evidence it's just talk and a waste of time for me to think about.....

 

If you want me to respond in future

 

Please leave out the personal stuffs...

Try Keep to topic on possible

If you make a claim back it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

I have followed David Icke for quite a few years. He hasn't always talked about AI.

 

You also don't have to agree with everything someone says to follow their work. I probably agree with about 75% of what he has said over the years. ( I also don't believe in reptilians either)

 

I don't think personally on this issue. David has enough evidence to conclude this is a simulation.

You say "From a practical standpoint it doesn't matter if this is a simulation or not, you still have to make the best of it.". That is the same as 

saying "From a practical standpoint it doesn't matter if this is a CONCENTRATION CAMP or not, you still have to make the best of it.". 🙄 

 

Your solution to billions suffering pain, abuse, starvation, homelessness, war and the atrocities of the world is for them to "make the best of it". 🙄

I suppose at least now you admit you have nothing practical to offer, only new age mental fantasy.

 

Which of Icke's books have you read? 

 

You say you agree with about "75%" of what Icke says but you are wrong on that percentage. Firstly you don't agree with reptilians being real or the AI simulation, both of which are the CORE and fundamental to the rest of his information. Icke even explains that the so called elite are mostly nothing more than the AI simulation! That the global corruption is just a distraction. So if you're into all the alternative news 'cabal' stuff you're missing the point of why he even talks about the elite. You disagree with the foundation of Icke's work. You can't agree with other information built upon those fundamental facts while you think his core information is untrue. 

 

Explain the 75% you agree with, what is it?

 

Also Icke is very clear on the New Age movement and that it is bs. But your practices, which you have described in this thread and other threads, are New Age beliefs. 

 

You are like a Christian reading Richard Dawkins and spending a lot of your time talking to atheists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...