Announcing of venues

Pauly

Hi guys,

My friends and I have tickets for Liverpool on 9th September '23 to see David. Does anybody know HOW we will be advised of the venue? All I know is it will be announced 90 minutes before, but where and how? 

Thanks, Paul 

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2023 at 9:03 PM, Pauly said:

All I know is it will be announced 90 minutes before

oh yeah btw, I saw ^that^ too now on the booking page, 

but this events organizer = STAR GAZE, as a stage setter or whatever they do, may be able to help here at stargazeentertainment.co.uk, I guess anyway.... We do at least see David there where for me I'm seeing his Secret Tour flag up with his image at the top left of this page... But I came to this by being on Davidicke.com, so it has to have the right connection with David by the looks...

https://www.stargazeentertainment.co.uk/events#Upcoming Events

https://www.stargazeentertainment.co.uk/contact-us  <<Main contact form.

Don't know what they will say, but at the point sale for buying a ticket which just for an idea I took a look at, you can click around there to enquire to StarGaze about a particular event prior to sale of ticket or during, so you supposedly get appropriate advice if you hit the help button where up pops a contact form at the point of sale where you get your ticket which gets you in contact in the same way as above no doubt.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

For anyone looking for the main DI booking page (important to say via StarGaze), you can get to see a list of the tour locations in overview here:- (much the same as I showed already by pointing to "upcoming events" in my link above likewise)

https://www.stargazeentertainment.co.uk/upcoming-events/david-icke

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Guy is struggling here too...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33101-dis-secret-tours-where-and-when-liverpool-leeds/

What gives? when buying tickets, does a person get requested to leave an email (or even phone number to guess that as well?).... Not sure on the wisdom of the latter if more than just an email notification tip off for genuine ticket holders, but one means of direct contact with purchasers would be shrewd, no? Yet people are to remain wondering over what guarantee is there of the unveiling of the location etc?

As if life isn't frustrating enough.  

This is all so weird. How long should people be left in the dark especially when then have gone ahead about bought a seat?.... Don't we have enough of that in our lives by the dark times we live in already site bosses??

And just to reassure anybody who's bought tickets for the remaining events, the location of the venue is emailed to the purchaser of the ticket(s) 90 minutes before the event. Or approximately 120 minutes before the event in the case of Liverpool on 9th September.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Guy is struggling here too...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33101-dis-secret-tours-where-and-when-liverpool-leeds/

What gives? when buying tickets, does a person get requested to leave an email (or even phone number to guess that as well?).... Not sure on the wisdom of the latter if more than just an email notification tip off for genuine ticket holders, but one means of direct contact with purchasers would be shrewd, no? Yet people are to remain wondering over what guarantee is there of the unveiling of the location etc?

As if life isn't frustrating enough.  

This is all so weird. How long should people be left in the dark especially when then have gone ahead about bought a seat?.... Don't we have enough of that in our lives by the dark times we live in already site bosses??

The point is to avoid the closing of the venues by authorities. Ticket purchasers would have been made aware of this, ( Am I correct?). Maybe the people responsible for the announcement are not doing a good job? Won’t be something David is directly involved in I imagine.

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

The point is to avoid the closing of the venues by authorities. Ticket purchasers would have been made aware of this, ( Am I correct?). Maybe the people responsible for the announcement are not doing a good job? Won’t be something David is directly involved in I imagine.

hmmm, does sound like a game of ifs and maybe's though... So if StarGaze is the responsible party, what we could have been told (not that I have bought a ticket but still) at the start is what kind of arrangement to expect and if A plan didn't work at venue 1, they could have us quickly diverted to B plan at venue 2 or something like that, confuses the authorities too which I love. but is turning into a detective night all of its' own not needy of authorities it seems.

Ps, the merits behind this of avoiding closure of venues by authorities is understandable but we all know they are just jealous or stupid or both = authority.